Kim Yeon Koung - Korean Volleyball Player

Reactions:

Re: Kim Yeon Koung - Korean Volleyball Player

Post by Guest »

Judging from Yunwen Ma's ig story. She told kim "Can't wait to see you soon".
Seems like kyk is going to the states.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 11:34
nooooo i guess she's not going to italy then :( i was hoping for kim/nati reunion

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 14:35
Guest wrote:
nooooo i guess she's not going to italy then :( i was hoping for kim/nati reunion
I don’t think she’s playing this season. She might just go to USA for vacation.

BrazilianJamJam
Reactions:

Post by BrazilianJamJam »

Not Camila Brait calling Kim a lesbian in her Birthday Wish 😂😂😂😂

("Sapatao" is a slang to "Lesbian" in portuguese, she said it in a affectionate way)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

BrazilianJamJam wrote:
01 Mar 2022, 13:43
Not Camila Brait calling Kim a lesbian in her Birthday Wish 😂😂😂😂

("Sapatao" is a slang to "Lesbian" in portuguese, she said it in a affectionate way)
She’s going to kill her lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 00:43
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 14:04
Besides the necklace, they also carry matching purses. WTF? Are they back together?

I would definitely consider this a coincidence since that is a Louis Vuitton bag. Also, this is the same account that Kim blocked on Insta, so it's safe to say that she wants nothing more to do with LDY.
Did she block that acc on Instagram? How do you know that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 15:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Do you have a screenshot of Yunwen’s ig story?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 05:51
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 00:43
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 14:04
Besides the necklace, they also carry matching purses. WTF? Are they back together?

I would definitely consider this a coincidence since that is a Louis Vuitton bag. Also, this is the same account that Kim blocked on Insta, so it's safe to say that she wants nothing more to do with LDY.
Did she block that acc on Instagram? How do you know that?
It’s literally in the picture. The account owner says that Kim blocked her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 13:59
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 15:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Do you have a screenshot of Yunwen’s ig story?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

her trainer posted her working out and captioned she's preparing for an upcoming season.
and she's going to the states in april. it's not official yet but i just heard from someone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2022, 18:41
her trainer posted her working out and captioned she's preparing for an upcoming season.
and she's going to the states in april. it's not official yet but i just heard from someone.
isn't april too late for american league? they already announce the first match will start in 16th March.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The thing that I'm most curious about her is why she always refused Monza offer. She said a couple of times that she wants to play in Italy, but she never accepts the offers from Monza (twice). Is Monza not the club she wants? I'm wondering which club she wants to play for, is it Novara or Imoco? Nonetheless, both don't have the budget that Monza has.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2022, 01:26
Guest wrote:
isn't april too late for american league? they already announce the first match will start in 16th March.
I don’t think she’s going to the states to play in American League. If she’s playing, they would promote the league with her name by now. The league will start in 2 weeks. She may just go there to visit friends or other businesses.

I also winder if Fene has approached her again. With the ban for all Russian players, Fene is having a hard time in CEV championship as 2 of its main players are Russians. Fene desperately needs some new and powerful OH now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2022, 07:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don’t think she’s going to the states to play in American League. If she’s playing, they would promote the league with her name by now. The league will start in 2 weeks. She may just go there to visit friends or other businesses.

I also winder if Fene has approached her again. With the ban for all Russian players, Fene is having a hard time in CEV championship as 2 of its main players are Russians. Fene desperately needs some new and powerful OH now.
Her agency already stated she will rest for this upcoming season. So, I don't think she will accepts Fener offer even if they approach her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2022, 12:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Her agency already stated she will rest for this upcoming season. So, I don't think she will accepts Fener offer even if they approach her.
Isn't that for 2021-2022, and we still don't know where she'll be in the 2022-2023 league.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2022, 04:48
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2022, 12:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Isn't that for 2021-2022, and we still don't know where she'll be in the 2022-2023 league.
I assume the post above stated for this season because they said the issue of Fener for this season.

Guest111
Reactions:

Kim Yeon Koung - Korean Volleyball Player

Post by Guest111 »

Kim's recent YT video is interesting. Love that she's very direct with the unfortunate status of their association and the mindset of her fellow Korean volleyball players themselves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She is going to the states :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2022, 00:29
Let’s wait and see which state she’s going. Haha.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2022, 01:41
Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2022, 00:29
Let’s wait and see which state she’s going. Haha.
She has been to the US before for training, does anyone know which state it was?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

According to the Korean news outlet, she’s going to Los Angeles, California.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i told you so

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is KYK's senior, Kim Sanee, a lesbian? I automatically assumed looking at her IG. Maybe that's why they're very close.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hope she’s going to Dallas :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Apr 2022, 12:36
Is KYK's senior, Kim Sanee, a lesbian? I automatically assumed looking at her IG. Maybe that's why they're very close.
I think they're close friends from the national team, not from their sexualities because KYK served South Korea since 2005. plus I just found this video from one of TH team member(Wila) which you can see Kim Sa-nee were still playing for SK at Doha Asian games 2006 and it's against the TH team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just watched NS in the US league. This was the first time I actually paid attention to her playing volleyball.
She's crazily good. Also super cute lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow, Kim is conditioning her body now. She'll definitely get better physically seeing how reputable P3 is. I wonder where her next league is?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2022, 03:22
Wow, Kim is conditioning her body now. She'll definitely get better physically seeing how reputable P3 is. I wonder where her next league is?
I'm wondering the same too! I'm curious will she fulfill her dream to play in Serie A1 or finish her career in Korean League?
Not gonna lie I miss seeing her on the court :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2022, 12:04
Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2022, 03:22
I'm wondering the same too! I'm curious will she fulfill her dream to play in Serie A1 or finish her career in Korean League?
Not gonna lie I miss seeing her on the court :bigcry:
I'll assume her last stop will be KOVO. Play the last season she needs to fulfill with Pink Spiders, and then, officially retire in her homeland where her volleyball dream started. Just the perfect way to end her volleyball career. But I do wish to see her play in foreign leagues before all that though. Kinda want to see her play in AUV too, just having fun with her fellow volleyball players. She'll definitely thrive there since she loves socializing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LDY is now wearing a necklace with the letter "K" :whistle:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2022, 07:27
pic?

For someone who's trying to get KYK in trouble she seemed... I don't know desperate for attention?

Anyone watch NS in AU? She's adorable, and amazing in court as always, and man I admire her stamina, finished Thai league, flew into Dallas a day later, then finished AU and flew to Kazakhstan for Club championship, back to Thailand, and now (probably) on a trip around US.

KYK is now back in Korea, anyone knows where she's going next? Heard that it might be Italy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2022, 10:11
Guest wrote:
pic?

For someone who's trying to get KYK in trouble she seemed... I don't know desperate for attention?
You can see it clearly here. It’d be a surprise if they go back together. But the K necklace seems suspicious enough :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2022, 03:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
pic?

You can see it clearly here. It’d be a surprise if they go back together. But the K necklace seems suspicious enough :eyeroll:

So "K" for Kim..... as in the most common surname in Korea? None of the "evidence" this account has posted since their breakup is convincing. It seems more like LDY wears stuff like this and their old couple necklace because she knows her fan pages (and this forum lol) will speculate and give her attention.

I won't completely rule it out because I don't know KYK personally, but I'd like to think that she wouldn't take back the woman who tried to ruin her reputation (on top of all the other horrible things she is rumored to have done to her ex-husband and others).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2022, 00:42
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2022, 03:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
pic?

So "K" for Kim..... as in the most common surname in Korea? None of the "evidence" this account has posted since their breakup is convincing. It seems more like LDY wears stuff like this and their old couple necklace because she knows her fan pages (and this forum lol) will speculate and give her attention.

I won't completely rule it out because I don't know KYK personally, but I'd like to think that she wouldn't take back the woman who tried to ruin her reputation (on top of all the other horrible things she is rumored to have done to her ex-husband and others).
KYK did shut down that journalist (?) that asked her about LDY, also blocked that fan account so I'm guessing she doesn't want LDY anywhere near her. LDY seems like the type that like to stir the pot for attention.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KYK is back with Pink Spider next season :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KYK and NS are spending time together in Montenegro.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jul 2022, 03:50
KYK and NS are spending time together in Montenegro.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

kyk and ns are friendly with each other again? is this new?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jul 2022, 08:24
I think they’re at least civil with each other. They hung out with friends at the beach during VNL 2021. They can be seen in the same photos during Meliha’s wedding as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it true that she’s probably dating her manager now? I saw someone mentioning their closeness recently.

The went to dinners together. The manager was even there with her in the Montenegro trip. After that, the 2 of them went on a date together in Turkiye.

Previously when they went to a soccer game together, her manager posted this instagram story. I think it seems suspicious.

(This is her own instagram account.)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2022, 00:04
Is it true that she’s probably dating her manager now? I saw someone mentioning their closeness recently.

The went to dinners together. The manager was even there with her in the Montenegro trip. After that, the 2 of them went on a date together in Turkiye.

Previously when they went to a soccer game together, her manager posted this instagram story. I think it seems suspicious.

seems like a bad idea to be mixing business with pleasure, :hmmm: honestly, though I doubt it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2022, 10:16
Guest wrote:

seems like a bad idea to be mixing business with pleasure, :hmmm: honestly, though I doubt it.
She mixed it once by dating a young player in her team while being a captain though. I also doubt it but wouldn’t rule it out so completely.

Lalalal113
Reactions:

Post by Lalalal113 »

=_= if you're right, your fans of kim will know her personality,she is very kind to everyone. of course her manager went with her to turkey kim is a superstar when she has to travel abroad alone??? and what i know when kim and her manager come home from LA ,manager posts igs with her boyfriend she spends time with her boyfriend because we haven't seen her for a long time because she's in LA her manager already has a boyfriend!!!.stop making weird assumptions.does everyone who is very close to you think thats her boyfriend?

Lpoikknnkkjfj
Reactions:

Post by Lpoikknnkkjfj »

That's why you don't see something in half or what you just saw, but look back at what happened before, don't immediately make assumptions from half-assed information. You must have seen Kim's manager's igs when they were together, right??? her manager also often updates her igs about she spending time with her boyfriend for example when she update igs they eat meat together and others. it's true kim is a superstar for sure she won't be traveling alone she must have brought her manager. but when she travels with ko seunghee and her other friends she doesn't always bring the manager

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2022, 11:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She mixed it once by dating a young player in her team while being a captain though. I also doubt it but wouldn’t rule it out so completely.
and what a disaster that turned out to be. I would think that she'd learned. I don't think that instagram story originally has the heart shape.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2022, 18:23
Guest wrote:
25 Jul 2022, 11:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

and what a disaster that turned out to be. I would think that she'd learned. I don't think that instagram story originally has the heart shape.
It does. The heart shape was put there by her manager. The account owner.

If she’s just an employer, it’s very inappropriate for her to post something like this with her boss. People talk. She should act more professionally especially with KYK.

Bhgfghjjjj
Reactions:

Post by Bhgfghjjjj »

this manager not only takes care of kim but also hwang daeheon the skater athlete. i don't think she has any experience being an artist manager because it wasn't her job before. this manager kim always posts both of them obviously she is not professional.i prefer kim to be taken care of by CEO Lee

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

More photos from the wedding!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jul 2022, 13:47
Guest wrote:
24 Jul 2022, 08:24
I think they’re at least civil with each other. They hung out with friends at the beach during VNL 2021. They can be seen in the same photos during Meliha’s wedding as well.
I’m glad at least they can be friends but they still don’t follow each other on instagram, right?