Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 01:39
Guest2 wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 17:22
Guest2 wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 17:03
Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2022, 11:49

KYK's necklace doesn't look like it has a key pendant. And LDY probably just posted an old video, she has bangs now and she doesn't have them on that tiktok video, so that's definitely an old one.
Defo not the key chain necklace. The second picture shows what she is wearing clearly.

Me again, just realised she is wearing same necklace as Larson. Could be coincidence or something they happened to both like and pick up together. Maybe that’s her thing to have matching tattoos or necklaces with people she is close with.
I agree, I also think it has to be her thing. Just to think of it, she has matching tattoo with Mari (eventho she regret it lol), Nootsara, and also Natalia. Also bunch of couple item with her friends, like the couple sweaters that she bought for Han Yoo Mi and Yang Hyo Jin. Seems like she's the type of person who treasure friendship so much and doesn't mind to show it. I mean if she really regret those tattoo, she can pay for 'tattoo removal', but she is not.
Really? I didn’t know she has a matching tattoo with Natalie. Do you have any pics?
She doesn’t have a matching tattoo with Natalie, they when and got tattoo together but of different things. KYK got a tattoo of her hometown location, and Natalie got one of olympic motto.

I'm still confused about the necklace, do you guys mean the one with the round pendent or the chain one?

Can Fene afford to pay her right now?

Reactions:

Re: Kim Yeon Koung - Korean Volleyball Player

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 16:48
Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 02:02
Guest wrote:
Guest2 wrote:
Guest2 wrote:

Defo not the key chain necklace. The second picture shows what she is wearing clearly.

Me again, just realised she is wearing same necklace as Larson. Could be coincidence or something they happened to both like and pick up together. Maybe that’s her thing to have matching tattoos or necklaces with people she is close with.
I agree, I also think it has to be her thing. Just to think of it, she has matching tattoo with Mari (eventho she regret it lol), Nootsara, and also Natalia. Also bunch of couple item with her friends, like the couple sweaters that she bought for Han Yoo Mi and Yang Hyo Jin. Seems like she's the type of person who treasure friendship so much and doesn't mind to show it. I mean if she really regret those tattoo, she can pay for 'tattoo removal', but she is not.
Really? I didn’t know she has a matching tattoo with Natalie. Do you have any pics?
She doesn’t have a matching tattoo with Natalie, they when and got tattoo together but of different things. KYK got a tattoo of her hometown location, and Natalie got one of olympic motto.

I'm still confused about the necklace, do you guys mean the one with the round pendent or the chain one?

It seems like it’s not the key pendant. Just the round one in different angle. That account has already said she/he misunderstood and deleted the post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 16:48
Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 02:02
Guest wrote:
Guest2 wrote:
Guest2 wrote:

The most obvious couple tattoo is the one with NS. XIIIX. Their jersey number.
No one can't argue that there's no meaning behind that.

I think Fene's going to get Vargus. It's more obvious choice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 15:24
Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 12:01
Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 08:58

I think there is a possibility KYK will back to Fenerbahçe. Some accounts have posted that news.
As much as I support her decision, I hope that isn't true lol. Unless, she doesn't mind being OH2 and doesn't have much playing time. The next summer transfer will be really huge and I assume the market will go crazy. I hope she will spend her remaining time before next season in SK rather than play for the play-offs match. Spend time with family and and re-connect with her friends there might be the best decision before she play for another season. Also, she can wait for next season while training.
Agreed. Staying in Korea waiting for the next season would be the smartest choice for her now.
Anyway, I'll support any of her decisions.
It seems like she will most likely do that. I mean, her agency said they will announce the news transfer in between March-May, that is too late for winter transfer.

Is there anyone know when she will return to SK? Larson is probably already in US because she will be obliged to quarantine for 14 days and prepare for AU in Feb.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 22:47
Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 15:24
Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 12:01
Guest wrote:
09 Jan 2022, 08:58

I think there is a possibility KYK will back to Fenerbahçe. Some accounts have posted that news.
As much as I support her decision, I hope that isn't true lol. Unless, she doesn't mind being OH2 and doesn't have much playing time. The next summer transfer will be really huge and I assume the market will go crazy. I hope she will spend her remaining time before next season in SK rather than play for the play-offs match. Spend time with family and and re-connect with her friends there might be the best decision before she play for another season. Also, she can wait for next season while training.
Agreed. Staying in Korea waiting for the next season would be the smartest choice for her now.
Anyway, I'll support any of her decisions.
It seems like she will most likely do that. I mean, her agency said they will announce the news transfer in between March-May, that is too late for winter transfer.

Is there anyone know when she will return to SK? Larson is probably already in US because she will be obliged to quarantine for 14 days and prepare for AU in Feb.
I read somewhere that she’ll be back to Korea this week. I didn’t know they observe any quarantine policy in the US. Is that for the AU only?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Korean news says Kim will arrive Korea today at 7pm (KST).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Based on the latest report on Korean Site, Kim will take a break until her next decision is fixed. The only official schedule for her is photoshoot for her endorsements in the early next month. Her self-quarantine will ends on 21st January.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

While everything is so quiet, you can enjoy this historic match between Fene and Vitra in 2017. It’s truly historic especially in set 5 when Kim was really exceptional.

There were also full of world class players. Larson, Boskovic, Ognjenovic, Natalia, Maret, and of course the some of main characters in this forum, KYK and NS lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jan 2022, 02:51
While everything is so quiet, you can enjoy this historic match between Fene and Vitra in 2017. It’s truly historic especially in set 5 when Kim was really exceptional.

There were also full of world class players. Larson, Boskovic, Ognjenovic, Natalia, Maret, and of course the some of main characters in this forum, KYK and NS lol.

Seem like I posted the wrong match. That one was good but this one is truly iconic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It seems like we will get bored until she's announce her transfer news :yawn:
Korean media reported that Kim will not appear on TV Show.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kim… pls join nati in the Italian league!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 05:21
For anyone who also likes nati, she's playing rn with her club Scandicci! BTW, Scandicci is a rich club, I'm sure they can afford Kim if they want to.. so let's manifesting it! :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What's up with her promoting hyolyn so much? Does she have the hots for her or she's just hyolyn's biggest fan :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 16:18
Guest wrote:
For anyone who also likes nati, she's playing rn with her club Scandicci! BTW, Scandicci is a rich club, I'm sure they can afford Kim if they want to.. so let's manifesting it! :fingcross:
Do you know if there’s a way you can watch nati games with scandicci? Thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 19:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The easiest way it's with Volleyball World TV. You can watch it live, also you can watch the replay after it's ends. It needs a subscription though. But when it's live streaming, there will always be someone who's kind enough to do the free livestream!😁

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What do you guys think about the drama surrounding the “best of 2021” ranking by FIVB last night?

I think Kim’s great. But she’s not supposed to be the no.1. This will just draw the criticism to her. The drama was even bigger when some of the American players also expressed their disagreement.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 01:19
What do you guys think about the drama surrounding the “best of 2021” ranking by FIVB last night?

I think Kim’s great. But she’s not supposed to be the no.1. This will just draw the criticism to her. The drama was even bigger when some of the American players also expressed their disagreement.
I actually agree with them. Kim should be in the top 12. But not no.1.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 03:37
Guest wrote:

Da Totally I also think Yaki is great but come on, number 1? I saw one coment saying she did a great job leading her team in the Tokyo Olimpics, ok she did, but that alone isn't enough. She's an amazing leader and player, but she isn't number 1 (in our hearts maybe lol). Is this thing voted by fans or how does it work? She has a fanbase so people will defend her, but it will draw unnecesary attention and criticism towards her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 04:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da Totally I also think Yaki is great but come on, number 1? I saw one coment saying she did a great job leading her team in the Tokyo Olimpics, ok she did, but that alone isn't enough. She's an amazing leader and player, but she isn't number 1 (in our hearts maybe lol). Is this thing voted by fans or how does it work? She has a fanbase so people will defend her, but it will draw unnecesary attention and criticism towards her.
Volleyballworld didn’t say what is the criteria for this “best of 2021” ranking. It’s sure draw harsh criticism towards her. And it’s not her fault at all.

Her fans on social media don’t really help as well. They seem to attack everyone from the American players to random twitter accounts. It doesn’t help at all guys :(

I think Bartsch-Hackley should be at least up there. She’s the MVP of VNL and best OH in the OG and not even make the list? Come onnnnnn.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 04:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Volleyballworld didn’t say what is the criteria for this “best of 2021” ranking. It’s sure draw harsh criticism towards her. And it’s not her fault at all.

Her fans on social media don’t really help as well. They seem to attack everyone from the American players to random twitter accounts. It doesn’t help at all guys :(

I think Bartsch-Hackley should be at least up there. She’s the MVP of VNL and best OH in the OG and not even make the list? Come onnnnnn.
I think this is just a stance from FIVB to gain more exposure from Kim’s fame. Kim’s the volleyball player with largest ig followers right now (and she gained 1 million followers just in 2021) so FIVB has exploited that.

They don’t care how regular vb watchers (who aren’t Kim’s fans) and other vb players ridicule and criticize her for this undeserving title.

Kim’s great. But is she the best player in 2021?
Not even close.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Jan 2022, 14:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think this is just a stance from FIVB to gain more exposure from Kim’s fame. Kim’s the volleyball player with largest ig followers right now (and she gained 1 million followers just in 2021) so FIVB has exploited that.

They don’t care how regular vb watchers (who aren’t Kim’s fans) and other vb players ridicule and criticize her for this undeserving title.

Not even close.
For me, I can think about 12 players that are better than KYK in 2021. Sorry guys. This list is BS.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 01:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not even close.
For me, I can think about 12 players that are better than KYK in 2021. Sorry guys. This list is BS.
didn't they basically say that it was because she was popular? More than a million follower on IG and more than million subs on youtube (in that case wouldn't NS, PJ and a few others be on that list, too?? LOL) They should change the name of the list to something else if that is the criteria. It's BS.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 23:32
Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 19:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The easiest way it's with Volleyball World TV. You can watch it live, also you can watch the replay after it's ends. It needs a subscription though. But when it's live streaming, there will always be someone who's kind enough to do the free livestream!😁
Yeah! Miss seeing these two amigas together! How nice if Nati & Yaki can reunite in the Italian league. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 08:07
Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 01:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not even close.
didn't they basically say that it was because she was popular? More than a million follower on IG and more than million subs on youtube (in that case wouldn't NS, PJ and a few others be on that list, too?? LOL) They should change the name of the list to something else if that is the criteria. It's BS.
Yeah. PJ has 2.3 millions followers on tiktok. According to this FIVB criteria, she would be “the best of 2021” right next to Kim lol.

No award guaranteed? Well Kim also doesn’t have any in 2021.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You guys are weird. I respect your not blindly-defend your favs attitude, but constantly blaming Kim for something she was never asked for in the first place is ridiculous. It's not like she showed any desperate acts for VBW to put her on the list. She was chosen, and that's it. You can respect an athlete's credibility, without having to question other athletes' credibility.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 00:51
You guys are weird. I respect your not blindly-defend your favs attitude, but constantly blaming Kim for something she was never asked for in the first place is ridiculous. It's not like she showed any desperate acts for VBW to put her on the list. She was chosen, and that's it. You can respect an athlete's credibility, without having to question other athletes' credibility.
I don't think people are blaming Kim for it. The discomfort is for the institution that gave her the award and how biased or fan voted was this award. I've got no problem that she got it because I like her, but been fair, she probably wasn't to be given this particular award, maybe somethings along trayectory or leadership yes. This just happens to be a thread for her so people are commenting about it here. Another thing is that this is bringing criticism for her although she doesn't have the blame obviously.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 01:22
Guest wrote:
I don't think people are blaming Kim for it. The discomfort is for the institution that gave her the award and how biased or fan voted was this award. I've got no problem that she got it because I like her, but been fair, she probably wasn't to be given this particular award, maybe somethings along trayectory or leadership yes. This just happens to be a thread for her so people are commenting about it here. Another thing is that this is bringing criticism for her although she doesn't have the blame obviously.
I think part of the problem is Kim’s fans on social media are very vocal. Picking fight with everyone from a random person on internet to American players. They should just accept the fact that everything is just FIVB’s stance to increase its popularity using Kim’s fame.

FIVB names the title “The Best Player of 2021” and gives it to someone with questionable record with the description of how many followers she gained on instagram and YouTube in 2021. If it’s named the most popular player in 2021, no one would argue about that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 05:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think part of the problem is Kim’s fans on social media are very vocal. Picking fight with everyone from a random person on internet to American players. They should just accept the fact that everything is just FIVB’s stance to increase its popularity using Kim’s fame.

FIVB names the title “The Best Player of 2021” and gives it to someone with questionable record with the description of how many followers she gained on instagram and YouTube in 2021. If it’s named the most popular player in 2021, no one would argue about that.
This. Not to mention they keep harassing them with not so cool attitude and out of context. But maybe that is the stings of popularity lol. Some fans are kind and calm but the bad fans are always the loudest ones.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 08:57
Guest wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 05:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This. Not to mention they keep harassing them with not so cool attitude and out of context. But maybe that is the stings of popularity lol. Some fans are kind and calm but the bad fans are always the loudest ones.
There was one particular fan I saw picking a fight with Robinson, and they was the same one that went and pick a fight with NS in PJ's ig post. No one was mentioning KYK at all, and they just went off on long tangent, too. It's fans like these that give fandom a bad name. Most fans were fine, though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

kyk at allstar game

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jan 2022, 07:46
kyk at allstar game

It seems like she is really enjoying her time in SK, being able to spend time with her family and friends. I wouldn't be surprised if she choose to play in Korean League. I always like the friendship between her and NT players.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 01:46
Guest wrote:
kyk at allstar game

It seems like she is really enjoying her time in SK, being able to spend time with her family and friends. I wouldn't be surprised if she choose to play in Korean League. I always like the friendship between her and NT players.
I don't think so. Korean Vleague seems to have some sort of drama going on all the time, and she can't seems to go anywhere without her fans being all up in her business these days. But she's gonna have to for PS since they still got her under contract for another season. BTW, is it just me or the XIIIX tattoo on her wrist seems darker?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 06:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
kyk at allstar game

I don't think so. Korean Vleague seems to have some sort of drama going on all the time, and she can't seems to go anywhere without her fans being all up in her business these days. But she's gonna have to for PS since they still got her under contract for another season. BTW, is it just me or the XIIIX tattoo on her wrist seems darker?
Well, she loves the fans and the attention she gets there. You can see in the photos and videos that she is enjoying it. Not o mention the drama that recently affected her had a different reason with the drama that affected her in her early carrier. The cause of her recent drama is gone, and now with her being more mature and had so many experience and achievements under her name, I don't see playing in high level will be her priorities (this the reason in her early career with HKPS).

Sure, so many clubs want her based on the korean site, but they are not the reliable source that we can trust. Beside WordofVolley (which on their site, they said the report was also from korean site), I don't see any reliable source for her transfer. Even on korean site, they said Ecz and Vakif want her which is hard to believe. The only transfer Vakif recently had the one with Egonu (not confirmed by Vakif Federation, but so many reliable-reports already said so). And Ecz haven't make any movement, because they are still considering to stay with Ferhat or change. The recent korean news even stated that HKPS and AI Peppers are negotiating about her transfer in the Korean League. So, I wouldn't be surprised if she decides to stay in Korea.

I don't know for sure about the tattoo, but IMO it just because of the camera effect.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
kyk at allstar game

I don’t see the reason why the tattoo would get darker except the lighting.

Interestingly, KYK just clicked like on NS photo posted by her friend again. I didn’t say they are back together. But definitely there’s no hard feeling from Kim’s side.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 04:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
kyk at allstar game

Interestingly, KYK just clicked like on NS photo posted by her friend again. I didn’t say they are back together. But definitely there’s no hard feeling from Kim’s side.
That one post by sheilla is already showed that they are already settle down their problem with each other. And I dont see any reason for her to make her tattoo darker, maybe just like what u said its the lighting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jan 2022, 10:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
kyk at allstar game

That one post by sheilla is already showed that they are already settle down their problem with each other. And I dont see any reason for her to make her tattoo darker, maybe just like what u said its the lighting.
the interesting part would be that she didn't follow the academy account, so she had to have seen merve's story and go there to like that post. Its like people forgot about that photo sheilla postes, :lol: and before that pj said they already talked. Not saying they are back together but ns has been wearing moon and star necklace.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KYK hung out with KS

That jacket is.. interesting. As in I don't get it. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 05:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

the interesting part would be that she didn't follow the academy account, so she had to have seen merve's story and go there to like that post. Its like people forgot about that photo sheilla postes, :lol: and before that pj said they already talked. Not saying they are back together but ns has been wearing moon and star necklace.
What’s the meaning of moon and star necklace? NS has been posting a lot of her vacation photos these days. I think she’s dating someone. She doesn’t go to those places alone <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 06:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What’s the meaning of moon and star necklace? NS has been posting a lot of her vacation photos these days. I think she’s dating someone. She doesn’t go to those places alone <_<
same thought with you! i also think, she might dating someone new. good for her, i hope some of her shipper and yaki should realize that their ship already sank down. and if they look at the bright side, they ended their relationship but still maintain their friendship (or at least they are not in the war situation anymore).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm sorry but it's kinda hilarious to me how you kept repeating the "not saying they getting back together" lines but also in the same replies, you add another "assumption" like KYK liked instagram post that has NS in it, along with the fact she doesn't follow that account and making it seems like KYK make more effort to be friend with her again. And now with the "moon and star" necklace which I don't even know if there is a correlation between those necklace and KYK..

I'm just saying incase some of you still shipping them, I think it will be more respectful if you guys doing it in private. I've seen a lot of comments asking them to get back together on KYK or NS post. Heck, even NS private her instagram right after Sheilla's posted that VNL photo. Not to mention the Under Armor signing stuff with NS.. I'm just want you guys to imagine if you are NS or KYK and you already move on from the past and began to start a new life or relationship, but there are still people want you to get back to the past where there was a mistake/something that hurt you... I would say it is suck. Ship them all you like, but don't cross the boundary of their privacy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
KYK hung out with KS

Totally agree with you about the jacket lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 08:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

same thought with you! i also think, she might dating someone new. good for her, i hope some of her shipper and yaki should realize that their ship already sank down. and if they look at the bright side, they ended their relationship but still maintain their friendship (or at least they are not in the war situation anymore).
Probably her friends, a few of those she would go with WB and her wife. Most of her trip photos were posted after the fact, so more detective works. It's not so much as war as ignore, though. At least they are on speaking terms. Moon&Star, NS's couple necklace with KYK is star, heart and infinity sign. And I gathered from their old ig story moon=kyk. Maybe it's nothing. Other than Larson, I noticed KYK's calligrapher friend liked a few of NS post lately as well. Although I'm told that she does that every once in a while usually. We're just looking for tea here :rofl: kyk is out of quarantine now, probably see golfer kyk soon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 09:25
Guest wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 08:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Probably her friends, a few of those she would go with WB and her wife. Most of her trip photos were posted after the fact, so more detective works. It's not so much as war as ignore, though. At least they are on speaking terms. Moon&Star, NS's couple necklace with KYK is star, heart and infinity sign. And I gathered from their old ig story moon=kyk. Maybe it's nothing. Other than Larson, I noticed KYK's calligrapher friend liked a few of NS post lately as well. Although I'm told that she does that every once in a while usually. We're just looking for tea here :rofl: kyk is out of quarantine now, probably see golfer kyk soon.
that stories when she was in bath tub and couple of stories when she was in the hotel seems too personal to me.. like it could be a date but who knows lol i feel like larson will trying to get more close to ns in couple of month because she will play in AU. yesss so happy seeing her back with her friends and maybe she can relax and rest now. i heard her agency said she will most likely not having any broadcasting or tv appearance, so it means full rest kyk!!!💞 she can go back to flirting with actresses now hahaha and maybe she will attend son dambi wedding later🤞 manifesting kyk in full suit appearance with jung rye won on her side🥰

OMSS4L
Reactions: 0

Post by OMSS4L »

Guest wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 08:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm sorry but it's kinda hilarious to me how you kept repeating the "not saying they getting back together" lines but also in the same replies, you add another "assumption" like KYK liked instagram post that has NS in it, along with the fact she doesn't follow that account and making it seems like KYK make more effort to be friend with her again. And now with the "moon and star" necklace which I don't even know if there is a correlation between those necklace and KYK..

I'm just saying incase some of you still shipping them, I think it will be more respectful if you guys doing it in private. I've seen a lot of comments asking them to get back together on KYK or NS post. Heck, even NS private her instagram right after Sheilla's posted that VNL photo. Not to mention the Under Armor signing stuff with NS.. I'm just want you guys to imagine if you are NS or KYK and you already move on from the past and began to start a new life or relationship, but there are still people want you to get back to the past where there was a mistake/something that hurt you... I would say it is suck. Ship them all you like, but don't cross the boundary of their privacy.
I wholeheartedly agree with this. It is just weird. Fine, chat it up in forums, but to do it on their personal pages or tagging them into things is taking it too far. Also, I find relationship shipping accounts of real people who are not even together creepy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:mask: I saw a discussion earlier about how long KYK and NS have known each other. This tweet said it’s from 2010. Seems that they’ve known each other for longer than what some of us may think.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OMSS4L wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 14:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I wholeheartedly agree with this. It is just weird. Fine, chat it up in forums, but to do it on their personal pages or tagging them into things is taking it too far. Also, I find relationship shipping accounts of real people who are not even together creepy.
There's a lot of kimnoot shippers here. It's kinda funny how they desperately still want them to get back together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jan 2022, 14:50
OMSS4L wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

There's a lot of kimnoot shippers here. It's kinda funny how they desperately still want them to get back together.
I want NS to pull the plot twist card with open to the public with her new GF lol We know KYK would never.. Kinda sad tho, if only she is Brazillian... not only their volleyball NT is faaaaar better than Korea, she also can freely date whoever she wants.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 20:45
Guest wrote:
27 Jan 2022, 14:50
OMSS4L wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I want NS to pull the plot twist card with open to the public with her new GF lol We know KYK would never.. Kinda sad tho, if only she is Brazillian... not only their volleyball NT is faaaaar better than Korea, she also can freely date whoever she wants.
LOL yeah sometimes the hard truth is something that can pull people out from their delusional. I still believe NS is seeing someone (not saying it is a relationship but more likely a hook up or smt), and as well as KYK. I mean we know KYK already surrounding by pretty women... who apparently also love women xixixi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 09:25
Guest wrote:
KYK hung out with KS

da

bc it's the year of tiger I guess?
There're so many tiger-themed items rn

Totally agree with you about the jacket lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KYK will take a break until next season. TBH I wouldn't be surprised if later she decides to join Korean League for next season.