Iga Swiatek - Tennis Player

Reactions:

Re: Iga Swiatek - Tennis Player

Post by Guest »

maybe she was actually talking about india…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2023, 05:10
maybe she was actually talking about india…
Then you can show evidence of Iga's popularity in India.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what area is north india?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga's mental strength and determination are on another level. She’s getting stronger and stronger. Looks like her team has been doing something right.

guest.
Reactions:

Post by guest. »

:blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest. wrote:
09 Jul 2023, 21:28
:blinkwide:
Idgi if their relationship is so improper where’s Iga's team, agents, family and sponsors? They would’ve reacted by now, it’s not the 90s. I think they’re friends and have a weird relationship but Daria supports Iga off the court as a psychologist and a friend, too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ngl saving two match points was iconic but she only got into that situation by being horrifically unclutch up to then. Wasted six bps in three different games in the first set but got broken on the very first bp she allowed Bencic. Hopefully clutch-er earlier for the rest of the tournament.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Honestly, I don't even think that the relationship with Daria is romantic/sexual, but even if not it's EXTREMELY problematic. Very controlling and inappropriate. In the US we have HIPAA and I know Europe has an equivalent, wouldn't that go against it? How has whatever board she's certified by not investigated?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

apparently a commentator on sky germany said that iga and daria are a couple... did anyone else hear this this??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The more I think about it, the less I think they are a couple at all or anything like it. I think Iga is probably rather lonely considering she is usually apart from her older sister and her mother and Daria is able to fill that protective and maternal role in her life. There's no romantic or sexual tension between them when they interact, at least not to my eye. Just very clingy and co-dependent. Like a mother or older sister and a child together. I don't think Daria is crossing any lines by naturally occupying that role. I have heard rumours that she doesn't get along with other members of the team and that there have been fights... we'll see if her team is still in one piece at the end of the season.

Her loss to Svitolina was disappointing. But here's to a short break and then onto the Poland Open.

Ihv
Reactions:

Post by Ihv »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2023, 21:04
The more I think about it, the less I think they are a couple at all or anything like it. I think Iga is probably rather lonely considering she is usually apart from her older sister and her mother and Daria is able to fill that protective and maternal role in her life. There's no romantic or sexual tension between them when they interact, at least not to my eye. Just very clingy and co-dependent. Like a mother or older sister and a child together. I don't think Daria is crossing any lines by naturally occupying that role. I have heard rumours that she doesn't get along with other members of the team and that there have been fights... we'll see if her team is still in one piece at the end of the season.

Her loss to Svitolina was disappointing. But here's to a short break and then onto the Poland Open.
x2 agree with every Word. I think Daria is more like a Mother to her, especially since its a known fact that Iga for some reason do not have much contact with her real Mother. And she is a Young women still, who needs Mother in her life.
Plus life on Tour with constant traveling must be lonely.
As for the game with Svitolina. I also think that it as more that Iga lost than Svitolina won. But we Cannot expect her to win all the time, she is only human.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ihv wrote:
15 Jul 2023, 08:37
Guest wrote:

x2 agree with every Word. I think Daria is more like a Mother to her, especially since its a known fact that Iga for some reason do not have much contact with her real Mother. And she is a Young women still, who needs Mother in her life.
As for the game with Svitolina. I also think that it as more that Iga lost than Svitolina won. But we Cannot expect her to win all the time, she is only human.
Svitolina won that match fair and square. Nothing was given to her. Iga was outplayed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Who did Iga fight with? She's cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jul 2023, 09:01
Guest wrote:

Not Iga, Daria and the other members of Iga's team. They're just rumours. There's a lot of talk in Polish tennis communities among coaches about Iga's team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jul 2023, 11:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not Iga, Daria and the other members of Iga's team. They're just rumours. There's a lot of talk in Polish tennis communities among coaches about Iga's team.
Daria fight with whom? Tomasz the coach?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jul 2023, 14:34
Guest wrote:
15 Jul 2023, 11:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Daria fight with whom? Tomasz the coach?
Sounds like it could only be Daria and Tomasz. Conditioning coach Maciej's job doesn't conflict with Daria. I'd be curious to know what exactly they were fighting about. it seems like Daria always wanted Iga to go out on vacation with her and enjoy coffee and all sorts of little bliss. Tomasz, on the other hand, prefers Iga to put in the hard work on tennis court.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jul 2023, 21:30
apparently a commentator on sky germany said that iga and daria are a couple... did anyone else hear this this??
Sounds fake. I don't watch Sky Germany or speak German, but the info would be everywhere if he really said that, tennis sites, gossip etc. but I didn't see anything, so yeah 99% false ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ihv wrote:
15 Jul 2023, 08:37
Guest wrote:

Iga also really loves and is close to her older sister, and has said her older sister is her main inspiration in her life and is her idol. So to be away from her I imagine is difficult for Iga. It can be difficult for a younger sister who adores her older sister to find her own identity on her own. I don't think Daria is harming Iga. I think Iga will mature naturally in time, she is only 22 right now. I also agree that Iga lost rather than Svitolina winning. Of course Svitolina played very well, but Iga served for the opening set and failed, again, to close it out, something she has experienced multiple times this season. It's just a mental hurdle she needs to overcome. Like you said, she is only human. Something to work on. Hope she enjoys her short break.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Daria always gives some vibes that she is protecting Iga from someone or something evil. Can someone please tell me what that is? Is there a demon chasing Iga?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2023, 14:57
Even Wimbledon broadcasting gave Daria more cameras. If you've watched Drive to Survive or understand how those media outlets work, you should be well aware that all the media needs is DRAMA. Netflix and other producers will edit certain clips to get the pop. More drama, More discussions, better ratings, more money it will sell. It doesn't matter who you are, you're just a commodity in the eyes of media and market. Did Iga and her family simply think that just because they did something good, that they must be presented with it? They simply don't understand how this world work. Stop being naive. :ragee:
That's what I said. I don't trust them to be impartial. So I don't care about the clip. It could mean literally anything with the context we're all missing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2023, 14:42
It's not just about clothes or haircuts. Daria has pushed Iga to donate to her assigned psychological association for 2 times as far as we know. There was also the charity tennis match for Ukraine, which I'm pretty sure was Daria's idea. Iga's dad complained that Netflix didn't present this meaningful charity match at all. I am not against Iga doing charity events. But it's clear that all of these charity events are controlled by Daria. We are all tennis fans, we wish Iga all the best. Even Iga's haters don't want to see such an unprofessional woman manipulating Iga all the time. There are so many things she does that go beyond tennis. It's not about tennis anymore, it's about this poor girl's physical and mental health. It's ironic that a psychologist would bring such controversy to her client.
But realistically, what is she meant to do? Treat Iga strictly like a client or patient, throw away their friendship, and leave Iga to her isolated introversion? Do you not think perhaps the reason Daria started mentioning her husband was her own way of trying to brush off the accusations that she is in a romantic relationship with Iga?

I will say I didn't know that, about the donation. I don't have any opinion on it but it is good to know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So the ESPYs awarded Mikaela Shiffrin for best women athlete of the year. The Americans always award the Americans.

Guestho
Reactions:

Post by Guestho »

Iga posted photos from her vacation with Daria and wrote a caption underneath photos “I'm seriously considering staying here for the rest of the month so say nothing to my team please”. She thinks people are foolish and do not know that a psychologist from her team was with her on vacation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jul 2023, 01:07
Guest wrote:
15 Jul 2023, 00:20
Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2023, 23:35
Guest wrote:

Me too but I don't trust Daria either. I never believe that Daria is a simple woman protecting Iga. She is not innocent.
What did she do, though?
She has done a lot of work that is not a psychologist, including deep involvement in Iga's private life, touching Iga's waist at the door of Iga's house, touching Iga's thigh at the Tokyo Olympic Games, hiding that she has a husband... To be honest, her husband's things, she did very skillfully, she never denied, she often wears her wedding ring to show her married identity. However, given her identity as a psychologist, you can understand that this is a "persona" created by a woman who understands people's psychology for our eyes. She is very clear about what people want to see. Last year, didn't some Poles anon claim that Daria had filed for divorce from her husband for Iga? In the first half of this year, you saw Daria's wedding ring disappeared. In April, Boguslaw, Daria's ex boss, revealed that it was after he introduced his daughter Gabrysia's psychological coach Daria to Iga that he publicly threatened him to know more stories about Daria crossing the line in her work. After that, Daria's wedding ring came back. Subsequently, in June, Daria mentioned her husband KK twice. This woman has never been simple. She determines her next strategy based on external reactions. Have you never thought of a simple question? If Daria is really protecting Iga, why doesn't she help Iga repair her relationship with her mother? Iga's father's scandal is currently fermenting online. As a shrewd psychologist like her, does Daria really not know about her ex boss Boguslaw's retaliation against Iga's family?
God you bitches must have never had any affection in your life to think simple affection like hugging or touching a thigh is “weird” or sexual. What a way to expose yourself as a basement dwelling anti-social lonely Bertha.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How do you know Iga is on holiday with Daria? Is it on Daria IG too? I saw Iga's pictures on the boat, looks like a beautiful place to visit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jul 2023, 10:25
Is this the hate Daria thread? That’s all you talk about all day. Every time I come back, you’re still talking about her. It’s very dramatic and unnecessary.
+1
they should just rename this thread tbh. and make a seperate one for less of Daria and more of Iga. though i don't know how that would go because the same might end up happening anyway. lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jul 2023, 19:44
Guest wrote:
19 Jul 2023, 10:25
Is this the hate Daria thread? That’s all you talk about all day. Every time I come back, you’re still talking about her. It’s very dramatic and unnecessary.
+1
they should just rename this thread tbh. and make a seperate one for less of Daria and more of Iga. though i don't know how that would go because the same might end up happening anyway. lol.
I'm not defending Daria btw before someone misreads this reply above, just in case. I personally do give a f if something shady is going on but i'd like to hear more about Iga as well as her game, and not Daria all the time. Definitely keep two threads bifurcating the two for those who are interested in either or both of them. That's all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jul 2023, 16:03
How do you know Iga is on holiday with Daria? Is it on Daria IG too? I saw Iga's pictures on the boat, looks like a beautiful place to visit.
Iga's vacation photos from Crete, Greece were posted on July 18th. We all know that Iga lost to Elena in the QF on July 11th. suppose Iga left London on July 11th or July 12th. She usually doesn't stay in that city for long after a loss. from July 12 to 18, Iga has enough time to go out on vacation with that pesky psycho once again. Many times, Daria deliberately staggered the timing of her public photos with Iga's, delaying their release on Instagram or Twitter. Also, Daria knew the password to Iga's cell phone, and you need to see the video of Daria publicly unlocking Iga's cell phone again? As we have already guessed, Daria controls what and when Iga posts on Twitter and Instagram. Seriously, how old are you? Are you Daria's age? Born in 1987? Have you been out of touch with reality for a long time? It's the year 2023. Do you really think fans hate Daria because they have no reason to? Or obsessed?Daria isn't even a competent psychologist. Fans are only saying this because they care about Iga. Daria is nobody if she leaves the team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jul 2023, 22:37
Guest wrote:
19 Jul 2023, 16:03
Iga's vacation photos from Crete, Greece were posted on July 18th. We all know that Iga lost to Elena in the QF on July 11th. suppose Iga left London on July 11th or July 12th. She usually doesn't stay in that city for long after a loss. from July 12 to 18, Iga has enough time to go out on vacation with that pesky psycho once again. Many times, Daria deliberately staggered the timing of her public photos with Iga's, delaying their release on Instagram or Twitter. Also, Daria knew the password to Iga's cell phone, and you need to see the video of Daria publicly unlocking Iga's cell phone again? As we have already guessed, Daria controls what and when Iga posts on Twitter and Instagram. Seriously, how old are you? Are you Daria's age? Born in 1987? Have you been out of touch with reality for a long time? It's the year 2023. Do you really think fans hate Daria because they have no reason to? Or obsessed?Daria isn't even a competent psychologist. Fans are only saying this because they care about Iga. Daria is nobody if she leaves the team.
Aren't you only jealous of their relationship? They must really be in love to spend so much time together and for Iga to trust Daria with her phone password and social media accounts. They're just trying to be covert about their relationship, you know?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder if Iga still has her friends. As a junior player, she often talked about her female friends from school and how grateful she was that nothing had changed between them despite her success in her junior career. Of course, things are different for her now. Now she is the world number one. The past few years she has spoken about her struggles with loneliness and how difficult it is to trust anyone in Poland due to her fame. She has also mentioned that she speaks about these topics with Daria, about how to handle popularity and fame and such...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jul 2023, 14:56
I wonder if Iga still has her friends. As a junior player, she often talked about her female friends from school and how grateful she was that nothing had changed between them despite her success in her junior career. Of course, things are different for her now. Now she is the world number one. The past few years she has spoken about her struggles with loneliness and how difficult it is to trust anyone in Poland due to her fame. She has also mentioned that she speaks about these topics with Daria, about how to handle popularity and fame and such...
Daria would never allow any woman to approach Iga. She seems to be trapped in the so-called "safe room that isolates all external voices" that Daria has built for her.

Ghousts
Reactions:

Post by Ghousts »

Guest wrote:
21 Jul 2023, 04:49
Guest wrote:
Daria would never allow any woman to approach Iga. She seems to be trapped in the so-called "safe room that isolates all external voices" that Daria has built for her.
If Iga's team brought Robert Lewandowski to her tennis match, they could have also brought Taylor Swift, but Daria is afraid that Iga might leave her, so she doesn't want to give her that opportunity because she's afraid of losing her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ghousts wrote:
21 Jul 2023, 10:00
Guest wrote:
21 Jul 2023, 04:49
Guest wrote:
If Iga's team brought Robert Lewandowski to her tennis match, they could have also brought Taylor Swift, but Daria is afraid that Iga might leave her, so she doesn't want to give her that opportunity because she's afraid of losing her.
I agree with you. I wonder if a beautiful girl come to Iga, who kind of reaction Daria will have?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jul 2023, 10:35
I agree. Fisrt, I don't know who hired Daria for Iga. Now I know it was the 4 eyed frog Boguslaw. I don't know why Iga or her family still keep her in the team. But I'll tell you, in North India, we won't hire a person from the enemy side. There are so many great psychologists better than Daria.
Because Iga loves her.

ayanmalcom
Reactions:

Post by ayanmalcom »

Can anyone confirm from Poland that IGA parents are divorced with proof like in interview

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jul 2023, 17:09
Guest wrote:
23 Jul 2023, 10:35
I agree. Fisrt, I don't know who hired Daria for Iga. Now I know it was the 4 eyed frog Boguslaw. I don't know why Iga or her family still keep her in the team. But I'll tell you, in North India, we won't hire a person from the enemy side. There are so many great psychologists better than Daria.
Because Iga loves her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So it's true.This thread does read like the inner dialog of stalkers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like Daria reads this thread tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Polar bears are cute, though. Top ten cutest things that exist.

Venus_l
Reactions:

Post by Venus_l »

Guys, please stop this black rumor madness in this thread. Looks like somebody have a lot of free time. What is the point of writing all this abomination, digging in other people's underwear? Although you can not answer, because this is a rhetorical question and the poster who wished death to the people above probably does not understand this at all. Dоn't disgrace North India and leave this thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Venus_l wrote:
26 Jul 2023, 11:48
Guys, please stop this black rumor madness in this thread. Looks like somebody have a lot of free time. What is the point of writing all this abomination, digging in other people's underwear? Although you can not answer, because this is a rhetorical question and the poster who wished death to the people above probably does not understand this at all. Dоn't disgrace North India and leave this thread.
Would this world be a better place if you pretend to be blind?

peach
Reactions:

Post by peach »

While you guys argue over whatever you're arguing about, I'm genuinely afraid of this weather in Warsaw. It's going to be raining all week and matches were just announced to be cancelled for the day. There's a match that started yesterday that hasn't even concluded yet. Iga is playing the winner of that match next. If it ever finishes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

peach wrote:
26 Jul 2023, 15:11
While you guys argue over whatever you're arguing about, I'm genuinely afraid of this weather in Warsaw. It's going to be raining all week and matches were just announced to be cancelled for the day. There's a match that started yesterday that hasn't even concluded yet. Iga is playing the winner of that match next. If it ever finishes.
Your worries can't change anything. Tell her dad to install the roof.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did you notice that Iga picked up the bug with a towel and handed it to Daria? Why does Daria think she should do other jobs besides psychologists? Does she think no one will pick up Iga's bug towel except for her? All staff on the sidelines can do that.

peach
Reactions:

Post by peach »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2023, 01:45
Did you notice that Iga picked up the bug with a towel and handed it to Daria? Why does Daria think she should do other jobs besides psychologists? Does she think no one will pick up Iga's bug towel except for her? All staff on the sidelines can do that.
It doesn't matter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have to say, Iga is cute, she is a warm little sun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It was so awkward. Daria wanted to give Iga a one-on-one hug when Iga came over. But Iga huged her and Tomasz with both hands at the same time. Iga only gave her dad and sister one-on-one hugs. Dad and sister gave Iga kisses on her face. Iga is awakening.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2023, 15:03
It was so awkward. Daria wanted to give Iga a one-on-one hug when Iga came over. But Iga huged her and Tomasz with both hands at the same time. Iga only gave her dad and sister one-on-one hugs. Dad and sister gave Iga kisses on her face. Iga is awakening.
I noticed that too. But did you notice it? As Iga hugged them both, Daria remained firmly around Iga's waist, using her left and right arms. Since Daria has fully occupied Iga, Tomek is so embarrassed to be on the sidelines that his right hand can only pat Daria's right shoulder. =_=

peach
Reactions:

Post by peach »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2023, 15:03
I noticed this and it made me laugh. Her sister was so sweet though, she wanted to hug her little sister so badly. Such a beautiful moment and I'm so happy for Iga to win in her home city.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do any Poles know the true situation of Iga's parents? I am referring to the real situation, not various rumors. We have read the interviews with Iga's mother. It looks like she is a good mom. Iga completely ignored her mother's actions, which was confusing. From the surface information, I don't think her mother did anything wrong to her or the family. Her father looks more like the toxic one.