Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2023, 23:59
Please tell me that woman is not Daria!

Reactions:

Re: Iga Swiatek - Tennis Player

Post by Guest »

https://www.twitter.com/dadaywillcome/s ... 3flrwtAAAA

These Daria fans, why are they slandering Iga and Tomasz?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let's stay away from Daria's topic. Daria is not worth people staying for her. This is the commemorative signature of Iga's family's tennis trip I just saw from net. I don't understand Polish. But I recognized the signatures of Iga, her sister Agata, her dad Tomasz, and her mom Dorota. Anyway, the handwriting of 7 year old Iga is so cute. Love from fans in totalitarian countries. I can't wait to see Iga in Shenzhen. Iga, welcome to China. :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 01:49

Let's stay away from Daria's topic. Daria is not worth people staying for her. This is the commemorative signature of Iga's family's tennis trip I just saw from net. I don't understand Polish. But I recognized the signatures of Iga, her sister Agata, her dad Tomasz, and her mom Dorota. Anyway, the handwriting of 7 year old Iga is so cute. Love from fans in totalitarian countries. I can't wait to see Iga in Shenzhen. Iga, welcome to China. :hug:
That was sooooooo cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

An article from 2021 about Iga. https://www.tennis.com/news/articles/st ... men-s-game

She says that she has the 3 most important contacts in her phone: Her father, her sister and Daria...

Which 20 year old girl says something like this? No mention of a friend, her coach, a gf/bf and especially not her mother. How can the Daria-apologists still pretend that this is a purely professional, healthy relationship? Iga clearly doesn't view her as someone who works for her.
She puts her into the same cathegory where her dad and sister are. As a family member. She is clearly taking advantage of the (lack of) relationship between Iga and her mom, instead of fixing it. And Iga is clearly not bothered by these issues, because otherwise, she would've no problem mentioning her mother or at least not publicly saying things like I've just found.
In Iga's mom's place, I would be furious at Daria.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 22:33
An article from 2021 about Iga. https://www.tennis.com/news/articles/st ... men-s-game

She says that she has the 3 most important contacts in her phone: Her father, her sister and Daria...

Which 20 year old girl says something like this? No mention of a friend, her coach, a gf/bf and especially not her mother. How can the Daria-apologists still pretend that this is a purely professional, healthy relationship? Iga clearly doesn't view her as someone who works for her.
She puts her into the same cathegory where her dad and sister are. As a family member. She is clearly taking advantage of the (lack of) relationship between Iga and her mom, instead of fixing it. And Iga is clearly not bothered by these issues, because otherwise, she would've no problem mentioning her mother or at least not publicly saying things like I've just found.
Probably, but what can she do about it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 01:49

So, it was 2008. Iga was 7 and Agata was 10. I read that Agata started playing tennis at 6, and Iga was her shadow. It was a family fully dedicated to sports.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 01:28
Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 22:33

Yes. We have translated this report to Chinese. Until her mother came out to speak, we thought her mother was dead or in prison.
I actually feel sorry for her mother in a way, because she can't really do anything. If she criticised Daria in the media, Iga would just turn against her mom even more and she would get even closer to Daria. And if she caused some sort of scandal by publicly saying something negative about the Iga-Daria relationship, that would hurt Iga's career, she obviously wishes to avoid that. So she can't really do anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I still remember Henin and her story, she was a dominant No.1 player in the 2000s, and while she was winning many Slams, she was estranged from her father for 7 years because of a marriage, then she divoreced that guy and reunited with her father, but she was emotionally scared are eventually retired from tennis even as a dominant player in 2008. (Later she came back for a while, but that's an other story).
This is why I think a professional sports psychologist would've done something to stop Iga saying things like "my dad, my sister, my Daria are the most important people in my life", because it's not healthy and will scar her on the long run to deliberately exclude the mom from victory speeches. But she doesn't care, I agree, I also think it's becasue the lack of mother-daughter relationship gives her the room to be so close to Iga and to control her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 18:48
I still remember Henin and her story, she was a dominant No.1 player in the 2000s, and while she was winning many Slams, she was estranged from her father for 7 years because of a marriage, then she divoreced that guy and reunited with her father, but she was emotionally scared are eventually retired from tennis even as a dominant player in 2008. (Later she came back for a while, but that's an other story).
This is why I think a professional sports psychologist would've done something to stop Iga saying things like "my dad, my sister, my Daria are the most important people in my life", because it's not healthy and will scar her on the long run to deliberately exclude the mom from victory speeches. But she doesn't care, I agree, I also think it's becasue the lack of mother-daughter relationship gives her the room to be so close to Iga and to control her.
I'm not Justine's fan. I don't know her family affairs. But I am well aware of the difference between pro and non-pro relationships. I know, Daria, in a non-pro relationship, definitely wrong. Given her age and experience, she should have done it intentionally. So, she's not stupid. She is smarter than us. Have you noticed that Daria doesn't post much on Instagram or Twitter now. But by the activity of her accounts, she logs in to them everyday. So, she actually cares about the outside world's views about her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Roland Garros 2020

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Polish National Athlete of the Year, 2021

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guadalajara, 2021

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fort Worth, 2022

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

World No.1 for the first time, April 2022

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

First Year-end World No.1, December 2022

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 12:42

Thank god! There is no Daria! I'm happy to see Iga with her Porsche.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 13:14
Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 12:42

Thank god! There is no Daria! I'm happy to see Iga with her Porsche.
I think that's Iga's 3rd Porsche, it's likely a Panamera Sport. I remember Iga has a Panamera and a Taycan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think if you really care about Iga, please don't do this in the thread about her. The Daria-Iga issue is complicated, but personal attacks won't lead us anywhere.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2023, 23:39
I think if you really care about Iga, please don't do this in the thread about her. The Daria-Iga issue is complicated, but personal attacks won't lead us anywhere.
More complicated than the relationship between psychologists and clients?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2023, 00:00
The only reason why Iga likes Kasatkina is that she's also called "Daria"... :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga&Mikaela are cute.

Iee
Reactions:

Post by Iee »

I totally got gay vibes from her Ig live with mikaela shiffrin. Was very cute with her head on her knee. I think Iga might have a little crush .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

venus_l wrote:
10 Apr 2023, 15:16
Guest wrote:
10 Apr 2023, 14:14
Guest wrote:
10 Apr 2023, 05:00
Da
Unfortunately, she specifically reminds me of „activist straight girl” type.
:sadangel:
Can't you see me actually being sarcastic? What I really mean is, just take a look and you know that Iga is gay. My gaydar runs perfectly. The way she plays tennis, her humor, her smile, her tears, her shyness, her eyes, her walking, her dressing style, her tone of speech, her cat, the way she talks to girls, her confused relationship with her mother, Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey... Have you ever seen a girl who is even more gay than Iga?
Similar rumors have been circulating about Ons Jaber for a long time. And the same can be said about her, but she met her husband and is happily married. I am sure that Iga definitely does not have enough experience in romantic relationships, and it will become even more difficult to meet someone for this, given the growth of her popularity. And maybe this is exactly the problem. She simply may not have enough time for this yet, plus she has rather specific tastes and views. It is difficult for ordinary people to find a partner. And it is almost impossible for a super famous sportswoman who reads books and listens to old rock. They could make a super cute couple with Hubert. But I expect it could be boring for her. Also, there is some chemistry between her and Alcaraz on social media. Both are the same age and generation, and both were on the edge last season. Society constantly expects girls to be in a relationship. She is not in a relationship with a boyfriend, so she is secretly gay.
Lesbians being lesbians not because they don't have time or experience to fall in love with men. They are born this way. I have never got gay vibes from Ons. She comes from an Arab country and walks like a boy and has a husband. Iga is completely different, she gives me strong babydyke vibes. I mean, Iga is still a child in terms of love.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Da
Last time Iga and Mikaela had an instagram Live, I mean the one in Iga's Raszyn country villa,her dad's study. Iga heard that Mikaela's kitten died recently. Iga immediately said she could give her cat Grappa to Mikaela. Iga then showed us a story of Grappa. We certainly know that Iga is joking with Mikaela. But only teenagers who like girls would do this. There are still many traces that can indicate that Iga is gay, too many, and that will be a huge and long-term project. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

venus_l wrote:
10 Apr 2023, 15:16
Guest wrote:
10 Apr 2023, 14:14
Guest wrote:
Da
Can't you see me actually being sarcastic? What I really mean is, just take a look and you know that Iga is gay. My gaydar runs perfectly. The way she plays tennis, her humor, her smile, her tears, her shyness, her eyes, her walking, her dressing style, her tone of speech, her cat, the way she talks to girls, her confused relationship with her mother, Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey... Have you ever seen a girl who is even more gay than Iga?
Similar rumors have been circulating about Ons Jaber for a long time. And the same can be said about her, but she met her husband and is happily married. I am sure that Iga definitely does not have enough experience in romantic relationships, and it will become even more difficult to meet someone for this, given the growth of her popularity. And maybe this is exactly the problem. She simply may not have enough time for this yet, plus she has rather specific tastes and views. It is difficult for ordinary people to find a partner. And it is almost impossible for a super famous sportswoman who reads books and listens to old rock. They could make a super cute couple with Hubert. But I expect it could be boring for her. Also, there is some chemistry between her and Alcaraz on social media. Both are the same age and generation, and both were on the edge last season. Society constantly expects girls to be in a relationship. She is not in a relationship with a boyfriend, so she is secretly gay.
I think what you think of Iga and Carlos is his admiration for Iga's incredible 37 consecutive wins and 2 Grand Slams last year. As is well known, Iga's professional attitude on tennis is appreciated by everyone. If it's a chemistry, I think you should know more about Emma and Carlos. LMAO.

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/8319156398?pi ... 7165695330
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/8140202776?pn=1
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WTA will be back in China! We love you, Iga! :hug: Welcome to China! :wub:

venus_l
Reactions:

Post by venus_l »

The Time published article about Iga like about one of the 100 most influential people 😍

venus_l
Reactions:

Post by venus_l »

venus_l wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 16:34
The Time published article about Iga like about one of the 100 most influential people 😍
https://time.com/collection/100-most-in ... a-swiatek/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

mikaela again! i can't wait until they meet in person, it will be interesting to see how iga acts around her lol :heart:

Iee
Reactions:

Post by Iee »

When you watch them talk Iga looks like she has the ‘shy hope I’m not making it obvious I fancy you’ vibe going on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iee wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 21:04
When you watch them talk Iga looks like she has the ‘shy hope I’m not making it obvious I fancy you’ vibe going on.
In terms of boys, besides showing interest in Rafa, Roger, Novak, and Andy, I have never heard of Iga having chemistry with any other boys, unlike her natural and shy interactions with the girls. The interactions with Hubi, Casper, and Carlos don't count. :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 14:50
Jsjjs wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 10:11
Few questions:

Is that true that mom left them when they were kids?

Is that true that Daria and Iga are a couple?
1. Iga was already a teenager and a tennis player travelling around the world when the parents split, so not exactly.

2. Their relationship is way closer than a normal athlete-sport psychologist relalationship and not very professional, but the couple-talk is more like an online theory that some people gossip about.
The fact I heard is that her dad squandered all his savings, including his own money and Iga's mom's money, causing Iga's mom to shut down her dental clinic. At that time, no one invested in Iga and her sister. Iga's mom hopes that Iga and her sister can give up tennis. I have never heard of Iga's parents having scandals. Those rumors online are not credible. It's more like an attack against Iga's family.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 01:56
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2023, 02:36

It seems that Iga shot advertisements for On Running. Her dad was holding a pile of clothes looked like On Running. Shoes in Asics? Therefore, probably Iga will keep caps and shoes in Asics while clothes in On Running?
Iga will wear on running kits but asics shoes until she gets her customized on shoes.

Gurst
Reactions:

Post by Gurst »

It is worth noting that she may have listened to this forum 😅 and for some time left Iga without her attention. It seems that she is not with the team in Stuttgart and she flew somewhere on vacation ☀️ maybe finally to her husband in Canada...

Iee
Reactions:

Post by Iee »

I wonder if Iga will probably really miss her. She seems like she is very close to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

venus_l wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 16:37
venus_l wrote:
This kind of publicity is the fruit of the move to IMG. Interesting how they're going to try to position her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 21:53
venus_l wrote:
venus_l wrote:
This kind of publicity is the fruit of the move to IMG. Interesting how they're going to try to position her.
i think she's the only WTA, non-Ukrainian player to speak out so openly about her support to Ukraine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 21:53
venus_l wrote:
venus_l wrote:
i think she's the only WTA, non-Ukrainian player to speak out so openly about her support to Ukraine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2023, 05:11
Gurst wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 19:03
It is worth noting that she may have listened to this forum 😅 and for some time left Iga without her attention. It seems that she is not with the team in Stuttgart and she flew somewhere on vacation ☀️ maybe finally to her husband in Canada...
Daria definitely pays attention to this thread. Apart from herself and her fans, I can't find a third one who is so enthusiastic about clearing her negative news. Daria's husband's information has been completely deleted.
Did it not occur to you that this board had a ‘no het talk’ policy and that’s why the posts were deleted?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 12:13
I think she's the only WTA, non-Ukrainian player to speak out so openly about her support of Ukraine.
Also, Kasatkina and Kvitova said some words, but of course, only Iga did it without neutral general expressions such as I support peace all around the world, etc, her consistent and unquestioning support was very encouraging. It is interesting that just today she performed without a Ukrainian ribbon on her cap, maybe it's the influence of IMG, because even the Poles constantly reproached her for this, and recently there were many negative comments about her political statements. Sadly, most people are tired and war has become commonplace

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gurst wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 19:03
Daria is not in Stuttgart. I'm so happy. :dance2: Iga's coach Tomasz, her physio Maciej, her dad Tomasz, her manager Alina are there with her. :dance2:

hmmmmeee
Reactions:

Post by hmmmmeee »

Where’s Daria and why isn’t she posting anything about Iga’s win? What do we think?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hmmmmeee wrote:
21 Apr 2023, 15:47
Where’s Daria and why isn’t she posting anything about Iga’s win? What do we think?
She is on vacation in Gdynia, her husband's hometown.

guest.
Reactions:

Post by guest. »

she immediately called Daria on video call :lol: