Iga Swiatek - Tennis Player

Reactions:

Re: Iga Swiatek - Tennis Player

Post by Guest »

https://www.sport.pl/tenis/7,64987,2969 ... l#opinions

Daria's fans please tell us, Why is Iga so cruel to her mother? She already has a Mini and two Porsches at home, why is she still completely isolating her mother?

Wow ☠️
Reactions:

Post by Wow ☠️ »

Did it ever occur to you that Iga’s mom isn’t a saint and there’s more into it? Jesus y’all so judgmental

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow ☠️ wrote:
25 Apr 2023, 09:40
Did it ever occur to you that Iga’s mom isn’t a saint and there’s more into it? Jesus y’all so judgmental
Nobody cares about her mom or dad. It's about her attitude to her parents.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow ☠️ wrote:
Did it ever occur to you that Iga’s dad, mom, sister, uncles, anties, cousins, grandparents, friends, teachers, coaches, physios, psychologist…aren’t saints and there’s more into it? Jesus y’all so judgmental!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow ☠️ wrote:
No one even mentioned Iga's mom here, what caused you to suddenly focus on Iga's mom. No one is a saint. That's it.

Iee
Reactions:

Post by Iee »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iee wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 12:40
Iga just screams, ‘dyke’ in her mannerisms and walk.

venus_l
Reactions:

Post by venus_l »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 12:47
Iga just screams, ‘dyke’ in her mannerisms and walk.
It is true. I don't remember more gay vibes :heart: from anyone who doesn't came out yet. I'll throw out my gay radar if it turns out she's straight 😅😆😆😆

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

http://www.forum.tylko-igrzyska.pl/view ... &start=580
I noticed that Polish sports fans are also discussing Daria receiving Iga's facetime call. Chinese fans still insist that Iga's popularity will not decrease because she is LGBT. However, Iga's girlfriend can not be Daria. Everyone's sexual orientation is his or her freedom and choice, but if it comes to professional relationships, there are definitely principles there. Daria,No,Never. :argh:

Worried a bit
Reactions:

Post by Worried a bit »

I came here to read about iga being potentially one of us and maybe discuss her great arms and nice belly.
I’m totally freaked about this Chinese or fake Chinese person or bot. Makes me cringe. We’re really happy she’s celebrated in china that’s awesome but the tone of their posts is clearly cuckoo bananas.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stop talking about fucking China. JFC. It's absolutely ridiculous at this point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SA/ btw, a lot of people don't like BL either, so most will simply eyeroll this interview :lol:

venus_l
Reactions:

Post by venus_l »

[quote=Guest post_id=5240146
more or less here 53:40
[/quote]

Thank you for answer and even more so for the translation, because I didn't understand much anyway 😂😅😂😅

Interesting, it looks as if everyone understands everything and sees that something is wrong in their relationship (we still do not have any evidence of any sexual-romantic relationship, but the exaggeration of powers and unprofessional behavior on the part of Daria is undeniable) but no one for some reason does not want to take responsibility and voice it publicly, the presenters quickly and skillfully moved the topic away 😅

The worst thing is that the victim may not fully understand what is happening, as well as her around her, because there will always be an excuse, if it weren't for Daria, maybe there wouldn't be all these victories and titles.

And that's all, now she is part of the team and the person who was supposed to teach the player to be independent essentially made the entire team dependent on her, because Iga depends on her. Very smart.

Azarenka last year gave the comments about behaviour of couches in WTA tour after sexual and rape scandal with Pierre Bouteyre:

"In the women’s game, particularly, I see so many coaches that make their players dependent on them, and I think that’s very dangerous. It’s very manipulative too. I wish that kind of subject was talked about a little bit more,” - thats sad and true 🙁☹️.

https://amp.theguardian.com/sport/2022/ ... feguarding

Also I found old article from 2020 at the WTA insider where Iga first told about important of psychology and how she choose the psychologist and there is a quote:

Code: Select all

So I always wanted to develop in that way. I was working with some other psychologists, two probably when I was younger. [i]But Daria was the best I could get because she just understands me very well and she knows me very well and she can kind of read my mind, [b]which is weird.[/b][/quote].[/i]

[url]https://www.wtatennis.com/news/1856382/how-swiatek-s-sports-psychologist-honed-her-mental-game[/url]

It seems like typical what people said when they began toxic relationship whith abuser or narcissist 🥺🥺

I will hope that she will be fine. And I hope that everything is not as disastrous as we might imagine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why have the normal discussion posts been deleted again? Is it someone from BL? If that's the case, everything will be explained. BL's people posted, then spreaded, and now they continue to attack Iga with their own rumors. BL seems to always want to emphasize that they are targeting Iga's father, but they are well aware of the public's psychology and attacking people around Iga can also have a huge impact on Iga.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I bet I have seen Iga drinking Redbull in Madrid. She still with them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://sport.se.pl/tenis/daria-abramow ... -ZQ7J.html

"Well, there are more and more protocols for daylight and 24-hour cycle and rhythm management," replied surprised Daria Abramowicz.

-So she bought me this lamp and I turn it on in relaxation mode... It's just a lamp, so I don't know if it's that important, but surely traveling from west to east is harder and you just have to arm yourself with patience. If I train, it's a lot easier to get through. But for example after the US Open I had a week off and it was much worse to return to normal rhythm, Iga Świątek ended.

I was shocked, why is Iga so lacking in basic physiological knowledge? The method of jet lag is well-known online. As a person who has been traveling since she is a teenager, how can Iga only now know about melatonin? I was really shocked by how isolated Iga was by Daria. :ragee:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iee wrote:
02 May 2023, 13:42
What is the obsession with Iga being gay? You have no proof at all??
gaydars.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iee wrote:
02 May 2023, 13:42
What is the obsession with Iga being gay? You have no proof at all??
I feel no chemistry at Iga with any male, but I feel strong electricity when Iga with female. Iga is gay. I'm pretty sure about that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iee wrote:
02 May 2023, 14:27
Gaydar is not proof. She’s no gf or hasn’t n ever reported to have. The whole Daria thing. C’mon, I know she calls her a psychologist but she’s clearly her assistant aswell. I heard Iga say we’re a team and all muck in, so they you go.
I'm not standing with Iga&Daria. I hope Daria let Iga be alone or have chance with some other girls. The gaydars thing is not jokes. She is gay. A little bit boyish, shy, but still gay. Iga never put her attention on any boy except their tennis. I've never made mistakes in my gaydar.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

• Messi won SPORTSMAN
  • Argentine men football team won TEAM
  • Gu Ailing won Action SPORTSPERSON
They are the confirmed winners. The Laurenus website encountered a bug and winners were brushed by football fans. We didn't see if Iga won because when tennis fans woke up, the Laureus website had already shown 404.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

cutie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2023, 12:53
  • Messi won SPORTSMAN
They are the confirmed winners. The Laurenus website encountered a bug and winners were brushed by football fans. We didn't see if Iga won because when tennis fans woke up, the Laureus website had already shown 404.
Iga not won Laureus. The winner is Shelly-Ann. I feel sorry for Iga. She should win.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2023, 13:27
Guest wrote:
08 May 2023, 12:53
  • Messi won SPORTSMAN
Iga not won Laureus. The winner is Shelly-Ann. I feel sorry for Iga. She should win.
Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce won. Iga. :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Laureus has standards for athletes from non US or non Western European countries, as you have to win 3 or more GS titles to be awarded. It's ridiculous that Iga was nominated for Laureus Breakthrough in 2020. She didn't win the prize. Emma was nominated for Laureus Breakthrough in 2021. She won the prize. Carlos was nominated for Laureus Breakthrough in 2022. He won the prize. The longest 37 consecutive victories since the 21st century, with 2 GS titles in 20222 and World No.1, didn't win. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Without a doubt, the tweet that Iga questioned the fake news by We are tennis was also posted by Daria. Iga has given Daria control over her TT and IG social accounts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 May 2023, 02:51
Iga. That is all.

https://i.imgur.com/AxmVoJN.jpg
What is that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 May 2023, 12:56
Guest wrote:
15 May 2023, 02:51
Iga. That is all.

https://i.imgur.com/AxmVoJN.jpg
What is that?
Did you click on the link and look at the image? It’s a picture of Iga playing tennis.

Iee
Reactions:

Post by Iee »

Just because Iga said she has booked flights to Paris doesn’t mean she was flying straight there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not only posts on Daria be deleted, but also speculation about BL will be deleted. Very nice. Why not delete the entire thread? Is it because some are true? If you don't want us to see these, then delete the entire thread.

venus_l
Reactions:

Post by venus_l »

Today Iga's birthday!!! Happy birthday our incredible champ 💜💜💜

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lmao Iga

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

cope harder :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

4ga won rg23 :queen: 🥳🏆🏆🏆🏆

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 22:45
This is the first time watching her and it’s clear as day that she’s fucking her mental coach (exactly how Stosur was with her „physiotherapist“ back in the day) which is really problematic since they work together since she’s 18 I know that’s „legal“ in Europe but doesn’t mean morally okay why is nobody talking about this it’s scandalous!
Even here posts about it are deleted all the time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shippi wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 22:53
Swatek , although somewhat attractive but not sexie at all . Behavoural indicators are not convincingly straight. Inferences will definitely be tested over time. If one operates in the public domain everything is open.
For me she is sexy as hell 😂🤪😏😏😏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 23:12
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 22:45
This is the first time watching her and it’s clear as day that she’s fucking her mental coach (exactly how Stosur was with her „physiotherapist“ back in the day) which is really problematic since they work together since she’s 18 I know that’s „legal“ in Europe but doesn’t mean morally okay why is nobody talking about this it’s scandalous!
How exactly do you realize this? Because I see that Daria is replacing her mother and close friends. It seems that she has really used the moment well to keep Iga away from other people and tie her to herself. But I don't feel the vibe of lovers.
Neither mother is with her child 24/7.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 23:32
Neither mother is with her child 24/7.
Yes, but mother don't have paid special for being close around in tour. I mean it is difficult to be alone at such tournaments, especially under such pressure. That's why a team travels with the athletes to help solve all professional issues. For some, these people can be parents, like Coco, for example. For some, it's their wives or husbands.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 00:03

Is Abramowicz paid also to go on vacations with Iga? Which other athlete takes psychologist on vacation? Don't try to justify unethical and unprofessional behavior of this women.
You don't know. It's possible that pay for vacation was exactly a pay for job and helping. Yes, other athlets takes their coaches on vacation too. Iga didn't seem too upset about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LOLstahpit wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 23:44
Nobody cares about China, sorry.
We came here to talk about iga and her jaw droppingly queer behavior. Stop this bs about China, nobody cares where you’re from as long as you’re civil - which I can’t tell about one obsessed poster allegedly from China who sounds like a bot.
I'm new to what's happening on this end. Can you explain a bit what was so obvious today? Regarding her queer behaviour. I saw the match today but couldn't towards the end

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 00:39
LOLstahpit wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 23:44
Nobody cares about China, sorry.
We came here to talk about iga and her jaw droppingly queer behavior. Stop this bs about China, nobody cares where you’re from as long as you’re civil - which I can’t tell about one obsessed poster allegedly from China who sounds like a bot.
I'm new to what's happening on this end. Can you explain a bit what was so obvious today? Regarding her queer behaviour. I saw the match today but couldn't towards the end
i bet it's nothing new. same old "the way she walks" bullshit.

iga fan
Reactions:

Post by iga fan »

congrats Iga. Looking forward to Wilmbeldon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn

anonn4747373
Reactions:

Post by anonn4747373 »

Image .

Gost
Reactions:

Post by Gost »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is the most toxic and disrespectful thread I have ever seen. The amount of shit thrown on Iga here is distasteful. No one here is appreciating her as an athlete or a human being for that matter - just conspiracy theories, accusations or straight out hate. What is wrong with you people? If it’s true that Iga is gay, shouldn’t you be rooting for her? Shouldn’t you be proud that one of us is doing such an amazing job in tennis?
I know it will be lost on people here, as you all care about juicy stories, fantasies and gossip. But this girl did nothing, nothing to deserve it and it’s simply gross.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 22:53
This is the most toxic and disrespectful thread I have ever seen. The amount of shit thrown on Iga here is distasteful. No one here is appreciating her as an athlete or a human being for that matter - just conspiracy theories, accusations or straight out hate. What is wrong with you people? If it’s true that Iga is gay, shouldn’t you be rooting for her? Shouldn’t you be proud that one of us is doing such an amazing job in tennis?
I know it will be lost on people here, as you all care about juicy stories, fantasies and gossip. But this girl did nothing, nothing to deserve it and it’s simply gross.
:hug:
this is L chat after all.. :unsure:

btw the day she will come out L chat will lose all interest on her, this happened with all (very few) out lesbians in tennis.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 22:53
You should think about why everyone is criticizing Daria. Don't pretend that everything is fine.

Guesth
Reactions:

Post by Guesth »

At the end of the video, you can see Iga getting into the van and Daria pushing everyone and quickly following her into the van. She's afraid someone might bump into her 😂😅