Iga Swiatek - Tennis Player

Reactions:

Re: Iga Swiatek - Tennis Player

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Sep 2023, 09:41
Guest wrote:
13 Sep 2023, 09:34
I don’t know how people still aren’t sure on Iga’s sexuality. All evidence is pointing to her being gay, no evidence points to her being straight
People thought that about Mugu and Caro as well and now look at them: one is engage to a guy and the other one is newly in love with a guy. :D
I don’t remember it being as large a talking point with Mugu and Caro compared to Iga. I know that you can’t always tell with wta players but in Iga’s case it is too obvious

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I agree, too much evidence point on Iga being gay tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Sep 2023, 10:34
I agree, too much evidence point on Iga being gay tbh.
There is no evidence at all, just assumptions =_= :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This girl looks like she’s never kissed on the mouth, how will she know if she’s gay? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Sep 2023, 22:23
This girl looks like she’s never kissed on the mouth, how will she know if she’s gay? :rofl:
What about her makes you think she’s never ‘kissed on the mouth’? She is 22 living a rock and roll lifestyle travelling the world. I think she definitively would’ve experimented by now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Sep 2023, 23:34
Guest wrote:
What about her makes you think she’s never ‘kissed on the mouth’? She is 22 living a rock and roll lifestyle travelling the world. I think she definitively would’ve experimented by now.
Do you know anything about her? Do you watch her press conferences, her interviews, or follow her social media accounts? Because this post made me actually physically laugh out loud.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2023, 02:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Do you know anything about her? Do you watch her press conferences, her interviews, or follow her social media accounts? Because this post made me actually physically laugh out loud.
Yes I do. Can you please explain why you think I’m wrong. From what I’ve seen I’ve always thought this about her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As for the gay thing, who knows? However I find Iga very twitchy and borderline strange in her overall behavior. She's a bit of an oddball, not in a bad but sort of endearing way.

The only thing I will say about the gay thing is an interview Naomi Osaka gave a couple of years ago and she mentioned that she'd catch Iga staring at her but she'd never say hello so Naomi shrugged it off as Iga not liking her. My immediate thought was Iga was staring because she found Naomi attractive and got caught looking lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2023, 03:12
As for the gay thing, who knows? However I find Iga very twitchy and borderline strange in her overall behavior. She's a bit of an oddball, not in a bad but sort of endearing way.

The only thing I will say about the gay thing is an interview Naomi Osaka gave a couple of years ago and she mentioned that she'd catch Iga staring at her but she'd never say hello so Naomi shrugged it off as Iga not liking her. My immediate thought was Iga was staring because she found Naomi attractive and got caught looking lol.
I do agree that she has some odd tendencies like the twitching but I don’t it’s that unusual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I THOUGHT THE SAME ABOUT THAT NAOMI STORY

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2023, 06:00
Guest wrote:

Didn’t iga follow up and say it’s because she found Naomi interesting? Also jokingly said it was “creepy”. Her interaction with girls just gives me vibes. Even if she comes out with a boyfriend I’d not be convinced she doesn’t like women

Venus_l
Reactions:

Post by Venus_l »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Still water runs deep 😉 I think she is smart enough to hide her private life. But I also think that she hasn't it now and there is nothing to talk about 🤷‍♀️

Even more, I think it could be one of the reason why she is so tired and exhausted last time. Tennis victories can be inspiring, but it doesn't compare to ordinary human joys.

I am afraid that when she finds her sexual energy she will be unstoppable 😆 and everyone will have to endure her dominance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Venus_l wrote:
14 Sep 2023, 10:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Still water runs deep 😉 I think she is smart enough to hide her private life. But I also think that she hasn't it now and there is nothing to talk about 🤷‍♀️

Even more, I think it could be one of the reason why she is so tired and exhausted last time. Tennis victories can be inspiring, but it doesn't compare to ordinary human joys.

I am afraid that when she finds her sexual energy she will be unstoppable 😆 and everyone will have to endure her dominance.
Just because her private life isn’t posted online and the media don’t report doesn’t mean she hasn’t been in any relationship. I know it’s unlikely but we won’t know until anything is confirmed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2023, 07:03
Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2023, 06:00
Guest wrote:

Didn’t iga follow up and say it’s because she found Naomi interesting? Also jokingly said it was “creepy”. Her interaction with girls just gives me vibes. Even if she comes out with a boyfriend I’d not be convinced she doesn’t like women
Yes she did say she found Naomi "interesting."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Sep 2023, 02:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes I do. Can you please explain why you think I’m wrong. From what I’ve seen I’ve always thought this about her.
No, I'm not interested in explaining. I'm just fascinated by the version of Iga that lives in your head. It's like comedy to me.

Ggue
Reactions:

Post by Ggue »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Do you think she has experimented with women?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ggue wrote:
14 Sep 2023, 18:32

Do you think she has experimented with women?
We can think of whatever we want but it's useless :nervous: :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Iga was chatting w/ Mikaela and she wanted to send her cat Grappa to Mikaela bc Mikaela's cat was dead. It's super cute. Iga is not gay, we are not real. And you should check Jessica Pegula's reactions when she was talking Iga. Jessica bought coffee for Iga, just for Iga. And there were something else between Iga and Jess. Daria, if you are reading this, it's not for you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know almost all Iga's fans are made of lesbian girls and straight men, and some straight women and gay men. Is that true in your countries? That's true in mine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2023, 02:12
I know almost all Iga's fans are made of lesbian girls and straight men, and some straight women and gay men. Is that true in your countries? That's true in mine.
No, that is not the same 🤷‍♀️ an ordinary average sample of people

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2023, 02:06
Guest wrote:

Iga was chatting w/ Mikaela and she wanted to send her cat Grappa to Mikaela bc Mikaela's cat was dead. It's super cute. Iga is not gay, we are not real. And you should check Jessica Pegula's reactions when she was talking Iga. Jessica bought coffee for Iga, just for Iga. And there were something else between Iga and Jess. Daria, if you are reading this, it's not for you.
I always thought and hoped those two could be good friends. And Iga with Coco too. Jessie is super friendly with everyone and really sweet and Coco and Iga could potentially have a friendly rivalry going now that Coco has finally beaten her. I'd like to see Iga have more friends on tour...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What are you talking about with the coffee? When did that happen?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Sep 2023, 18:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sydney, Australia. Jess defeated Iga. Iga was crying with her towel and Aga was comforting Iga. Jessica dragged Iga out when some Polish fans were calling Iga. Jessica bought Iga a coffee to take out. Don't you know that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

As someone who is on the autism spectrum, that also sounds like something I would do (think someone’s attractive- or very unattractive lol- and stare at them for a while without realizing I’m staring at them). I’ve wondered if Iga is somewhere on the spectrum, there’s a lot of signs that could point that way, but I’m no psychologist so of course can’t diagnose her. Just seeing some similarities between her and some of my personal experiences and those of others I know on the spectrum. I do think she’s into women but don’t expect her to come out, at least not anytime soon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Similar question, what "Jessica Pegula's reactions when she was talking Iga"? Like what kind of reactions, where and when, any videos or something? Because I'm a little confused.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everyone points out all the evidence for Iga being gay, but is there any evidence she is straight?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2023, 13:25
Everyone points out all the evidence for Iga being gay, but is there any evidence she is straight?
If there were any signs- a current boyfriend, an ex-boyfriend, an interview where she mentioned a male celebrity crush, ANYTHING- people would have found it by now. And they haven’t.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2023, 13:29
Guest wrote:
If there were any signs- a current boyfriend, an ex-boyfriend, an interview where she mentioned a male celebrity crush, ANYTHING- people would have found it by now. And they haven’t.
That’s what I’m thinking. Even with other players like caro who most people thought was gay, still had some evidence pointing towards her being straight. With Iga there is literally nothing that points to her being gay other than her not coming out yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2023, 13:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That’s what I’m thinking. Even with other players like caro who most people thought was gay, still had some evidence pointing towards her being straight. With Iga there is literally nothing that points to her being gay other than her not coming out yet.
IMO if there are no signs of sexual orientation at all, that points more likely to being closeted gay rather than just a private straight. There’s a really conscious effort to hide sexuality, whereas straights who want privacy don’t necessarily try to hide anything. They may not post about a SO on social media much but they might drop a comment about a boyfriend in an interview, get pictured holding hands at an airport, etc. Gays who really don’t want to be found out work very hard to leave no sort of crumbs whatsoever. Iga has been in the public eye long enough and has enough fans that if there were anything to be found out, it would have been found out by now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2023, 14:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
IMO if there are no signs of sexual orientation at all, that points more likely to being closeted gay rather than just a private straight. There’s a really conscious effort to hide sexuality, whereas straights who want privacy don’t necessarily try to hide anything. They may not post about a SO on social media much but they might drop a comment about a boyfriend in an interview, get pictured holding hands at an airport, etc. Gays who really don’t want to be found out work very hard to leave no sort of crumbs whatsoever. Iga has been in the public eye long enough and has enough fans that if there were anything to be found out, it would have been found out by now.
If in the future it is found out that Iga is straight, why would she of hidden it for so long?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2023, 16:50
If in the future it is found out that Iga is straight, why would she of hidden it for so long?
She didn't hide. It could be that she really didn't have enough time for relationships, and the more famous she became, the harder it was to meet someone and not worry that the person wasn't using you. Many people don't have relationships. And that's okay. Not everyone manages to find their soulmate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2023, 17:28
Guest wrote:
She didn't hide. It could be that she really didn't have enough time for relationships, and the more famous she became, the harder it was to meet someone and not worry that the person wasn't using you. Many people don't have relationships. And that's okay. Not everyone manages to find their soulmate.
In her case it will be extremely difficult to find someone without shady intentions. She can't hide her wealth and status. It doesn't seem as if she was in an environment of people who care about her genuinely and not the money she brings to the table.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anon you replied to, if she is straight, I’d say probably a combo of not enough time to devote to a relationship and having people around her who are extremely controlling and probably wouldn’t let her get into one or would tell her it’s just a distraction.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
a few months ago, ppl on twitter found this
Check the comments... Iga's old physio was hinting something. Lol

but it doesn't matter, Iga is obsessed with Daria right now :dance2: so the past is in the past

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Noooo, don't tell me she's straight after all :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2023, 13:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Similar question, what "Jessica Pegula's reactions when she was talking Iga"? Like what kind of reactions, where and when, any videos or something? Because I'm a little confused.
Sydney, Australia. Iga was crying after she defeated by Jessica. Jessica bought Iga a cup of coffee to take out. Jessica dragged Iga out when Iga was hiding in the player's tunnel as the Polish fans on the field are shouting at Iga as Iga is very shy and she's probably blaming herself for losing the match. Our people witnessed it all in Sydney. I'm not lying. If you know any Polish fans who were in Australia there for the United Cup, you can ask them if that was the case.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2023, 06:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

but it doesn't matter, Iga is obsessed with Daria right now :dance2: so the past is in the past
This was an advertisement for a Polish diet food company. And Jola was joking. Iga always gives off young Kristen Stuart or young Jodie Foster vibes when she is not with Daria. Super natural and casual when she is with same age girls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Then again some of Iga’s comments on the posts of her previous coaches instagram give me gay vibes. You can’t read into these comments too much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think Daria is the reason why some other players on wta like Badosa moved away from Iga ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I would anyone love to see vlogs of tournaments with Iga and her team like the ones from Kasatkina and Zabiiako

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2023, 12:56
Do you think Daria is the reason why some other players on wta like Badosa moved away from Iga ?
If those of us on the outside pick up on a weird vibe in the relationship, I'm sure others on the tour do. At the very least Daria is very controlling and probably has really limited who Iga is friends with and who has access to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
in the case of Badosa I think Iga moved away from her because of big Paula's love for Saba.

User583
Reactions:

Post by User583 »

Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2023, 17:11
Guest wrote:
in the case of Badosa I think Iga moved away from her because of big Paula's love for Saba.
I honestly think that Iga isolated herself from others when she became no 1. Plus she made comment about russian/ belorussian players and I think everyone from the tour didn't like it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2023, 06:49
Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2023, 13:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sydney, Australia. Iga was crying after she defeated by Jessica. Jessica bought Iga a cup of coffee to take out. Jessica dragged Iga out when Iga was hiding in the player's tunnel as the Polish fans on the field are shouting at Iga as Iga is very shy and she's probably blaming herself for losing the match. Our people witnessed it all in Sydney. I'm not lying. If you know any Polish fans who were in Australia there for the United Cup, you can ask them if that was the case.
She probably feels bad for Iga. I didn’t see or hear anything that you described but I wouldn’t read too much into it.

If anyone from WTA likes Iga I’d say Saba. Her attitude towards Iga over the past year has literally changed from obsessed-hater to obsessed-fan. The amount of times she talks about Iga admirably in interviews, you’d thought she’s a fan.

It’s a shame the war kinda divided them. They have such contrasting personalities and games. It’s always exciting watching them play against each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2023, 08:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Then again some of Iga’s comments on the posts of her previous coaches instagram give me gay vibes. You can’t read into these comments too much.
How many coaches did Iga have? I only know two (Sierzputowski and Wiktorowski)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2023, 23:53
Guest wrote:
Absolutely. No one wants to be friends with someone who is 24/7 with a creepy woman like Daria.

https://x.com/annakoziolek/status/17027 ... 0q5M&s=19
Abramowicz OWNS Iga. <_< it's a shame, Iga is a pretty girl who deserves better
She completely brainwashed the girl. Why every conversation with anyone has to be about mental health? It reminds me of those groups of Christians who go door to door and ask "Do you want to talk about God?"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any buddha from Poland tell us what Iga said at the PZU press conference? We can't do anything but stare at Iga's beautiful cute face. In exchange, we'll tell you anecdotes about Iga in Beijing. Two weeks to go.

nanorobot
Reactions:

Post by nanorobot »

Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2023, 10:37
Any buddha from Poland tell us what Iga said at the PZU press conference? We can't do anything but stare at Iga's beautiful cute face. In exchange, we'll tell you anecdotes about Iga in Beijing. Two weeks to go.
On Monday in Warsaw, Iga Świątek met journalists at a press conference during which we learned new details about the Good Team PZU program. The best Polish tennis player also talked about her sports beginnings and the influence of... football on her tennis career

... about the role of the ambassador of the PZU Good Team:
I am extremely proud to be part of this project. I admit that I benefit from it myself, because it is a huge motivation for me in the most difficult moments, when I know that I have to push myself and train even harder. I remind myself that these kids are watching me and in some way they would like to follow in my footsteps. It's an inspiration for me and I'm very happy that together with PZU we can create something so cool. Something that evolves from year to year.

... about what she would do if it weren't for tennis:
My dad had such an attitude that we tried different sports. I was afraid of the water, swimming was not for me. I was almost kicked out of class because I simply couldn't overcome this fear. During PE, I often joined the boys and played football. The girls played volleyball, but my favorite was football. I was better at football.

... about whether it is worth trying different disciplines at a young age:
There have been many scientific studies on this issue. In my opinion, if you try several disciplines at a young age, there is a greater chance of finding something that suits your child better. I felt from the beginning that individual sport would be better for me. If I hadn't played football during PE, I probably wouldn't have learned that I am an individualist, I like to take full responsibility for the result and have 100% influence on what happens on the pitch or court.

... about memes with Robert Lewandowski:
I think Robert is also having fun watching these memes. I was lucky enough that they were rather positive for me. I hope he doesn't care about them, because these memes wouldn't have been created if Robert wasn't our best athlete. Obviously, this also comes with expectations. Robert is a huge inspiration and if it weren't for him, most of us wouldn't know it was possible to achieve such global success. I don't send text messages, but I had the opportunity to meet Robert and I'm glad to be in the same group as him. Once upon a time I wouldn't even have thought about it.

... about the WTA calendar until the end of the season:
It is demanding. If I were to play in Guadalajara, I don't know how things would turn out. The most demanding are changes in time zones and traveling almost to the other side of the world. Tokyo and Beijing will be different tournaments than usual. First of all, I've never played there, apart from the Olympics, but it was a competition without fans, a different atmosphere. I think the hardest part of the season in terms of pressure, expectations and intensity is over after the grand slams. I will try to be more relaxed, but of course I want to win every tournament I enter.

... about the last weeks:
After the previous Grand Slams, I stayed on vacation, but this time I came back home, I missed it. I had the first week off, I could meet my friends and do things that a normal person would do. Later I started training on Legia's courts. I had a small preparation period for the tournaments in Asia that are ahead of me.

... about the October parliamentary elections:
I think I will be in Poland then, because the tournament in Beijing ends on October 9. That's why I'll vote. I don't comment on politics at all, you have noticed that I remain apolitical. I would like my tennis to bring people together in a sense, and if I made a political statement or said who I would vote for, it would probably divide the country more. I will vote because I consider it a civic duty and I think that every conscious Pole should vote. I strongly encourage you to do so.

source: https://sport.tvp.pl/72798748/iga-swiat ... zy-tenisie
Iga Świątek answered journalists' questions at a conference in Warsaw. One of them concerned the upcoming elections, and the others, among others, WTA calendar and recent performances. She said this about memes with Robert Lewandowski: "They wouldn't exist if Robert wasn't our best athlete."

Świątek participated in awarding awards to the best youth clubs. After the official part, it was the journalists' turn to ask questions. One of them concerned the end-of-season calendar.

Iga Świątek about the WTA calendar
- The calendar is really very demanding. If I were to play in Guadalajara again, I admit that I don't know how it would all turn out. Time zone changes and traveling to the other side of the world are the most demanding. I think Tokyo and Beijing will be different tournaments than usual because I have never played there. Apart from the games in the capital of Japan, but they were organized without fans , the atmosphere was a bit different, she said.

Iga Świątek flies to Tokyo on Tuesday. She has never played in the Far East before, because tournaments in China have been suspended since the 2019 season. Initially due to the pandemic and then the confusion with tennis player Peng Shuai. The Chinese woman accused a Communist Party dignitary of sexual assault, and the WTA organization, in solidarity with the player, withdrew from organizing tournaments in this country. But now tennis events are returning to China.

- I will have to go through jet lag, which I haven't had for a long time, because from west to east. When you fly to Australia, it's different than when you fly to Tokyo. It will definitely be demanding, but on the other hand I have the impression that the hardest part of the season in terms of pressure, expectations and intensity is already over, because we have just finished the Grand Slam tournaments. I will try to approach it more casually, admitted Świątek.

Iga Świątek about the WTA Finals
After the tournaments in Asia, the Pole will still play in the season-ending event - the WTA Finals. This year the competition will be held in Cancun, Mexico. - Mexico is definitely a difficult location. It will be easier because the jet lag from east to west is more pleasant. I heard that it's a great place and maybe it will give us energy - especially at the end of the season, when the energy may be a bit lacking. It's probably a holiday location, so maybe I'll even be able to relax a little between matches and go to the beach - admitted Iga Świątek.

When asked about her own personality traits, she said: "I am definitely a perfectionist and I would like to learn not to let it burden me. I learn it from year to year, I make progress step by step."

The journalist also returned to the recent US Open , in which Iga Świątek reached the fourth round. The Latvian Jelena Ostapenko turned out to be better than her. - We will definitely analyze the match itself. We had many meetings to see, also from Montreal and Cincinnati, she mentioned.

After returning from New York, Iga Świątek rested in Warsaw and then returned to training. - We trained on Legia's courts as part of a small preparation period for tournaments in Asia - she admitted.

- I think I will be in Poland after the tournament in Beijing. That's why I will vote, but of course I won't say for whom now. I don't comment on politics at all. I remain apolitical. I would like to combine tennis . If I made a political statement and said who I was voting for, there would be a greater division in the country than a unification. I will vote because I consider it a civic duty, which I also encourage, said Iga Świątek.

source: https://www.sport.pl/tenis/7,64987,3020 ... zliwa.html

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2023, 10:37
They asked her about the upcoming election in Poland. She stated that she never shares her political opinions and is not going to share who she is going to vote for. There were also questions about her tournament schedule: she mentioned having to deal with jet lags. Iga admitted that she thinks the pressure is lower now after slams and is going to participate in the upcoming tournaments feeling more at ease.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone else feel like we don’t know the real Iga? I’m not saying her public persona is fake, but I don’t think she is the same person behind closed doors.