Iga Swiatek - Tennis Player

Reactions:

Re: Iga Swiatek - Tennis Player

Post by Guest »

This thread has gone to hell and all because of the troll who claims they know someone at Legia.

Iga does not have a relationship with her mother, she is out of the picture completely. Grappa is Iga’s cat and her home isn’t even in Warsaw. Troll doesn’t even do a good job reasearching to make their lies better. And just be real, even if there was something romantic going on between Iga and Daria they would never be out about it, no one would be okay with Iga dating a MARRIED older woman who is also her psychologist. Come on, Daria would lose everything if that were true. Just stop with the nonsense. Like the anon above said, Daria’s more like a surrogate mom than anything else. Maybe Iga being out I could believe because anyone with a gaydar can tell she’s gay anyway but everything else they said is a lie so this must be too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Aug 2022, 09:49
Guest wrote:
31 Aug 2022, 09:35
Even if they are not dating, their relationship is VERY suspicious. I won’t be even a little bit surprised if those incredible rumors turn out to be true in the end.

I still cannot wrap my head around Iga’s relationship with her mother. Where is she? Separated or not, if my daughter was being manipulated by some groomer psychologist, that “professional help” would already be on the other side of the world.
Her mother seemed to be a rational mother. Her dad stayed home to take care of two kids, and a grocery store? I think most of the money in family life is provided by mom. I will thank mom whenever I have chance. I don't know if the rumors about her dad's cheating were true, but the manager was indeed suspicious. As for psychologist, I believe they are professional. However, I did know that Daria was not a traditonal psychologist at all. She was like Iga's surrogate mom now. Haha. She should have paid attention to professional boundaries. Because Iga is no longer her exclusive girl now, countless pairs of eyes are staring at them.
Yes, her mother seems to be a very smart woman - that’s why it is hard to believe that she would be okay with Daria’s presence. If Daria did not want attention, she would not cross those boundaries. I don’t think she is that stupid.
I am afraid that Iga’s mother just gave up.

I’m not so sure about Iga and Daria dating, it’s the affair of Iga’s dad that is more credible. How come a woman with no education, no prior experience and no connections becomes a manager of a top tennis player?
:tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Aug 2022, 11:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Even if they are not dating, their relationship is VERY suspicious. I won’t be even a little bit surprised if those incredible rumors turn out to be true in the end.

I still cannot wrap my head around Iga’s relationship with her mother. Where is she? Separated or not, if my daughter was being manipulated by some groomer psychologist, that “professional help” would already be on the other side of the world.
Her mother seemed to be a rational mother. Her dad stayed home to take care of two kids, and a grocery store? I think most of the money in family life is provided by mom. I will thank mom whenever I have chance. I don't know if the rumors about her dad's cheating were true, but the manager was indeed suspicious. As for psychologist, I believe they are professional. However, I did know that Daria was not a traditonal psychologist at all. She was like Iga's surrogate mom now. Haha. She should have paid attention to professional boundaries. Because Iga is no longer her exclusive girl now, countless pairs of eyes are staring at them.
Yes, her mother seems to be a very smart woman - that’s why it is hard to believe that she would be okay with Daria’s presence. If Daria did not want attention, she would not cross those boundaries. I don’t think she is that stupid.

I’m not so sure about Iga and Daria dating, it’s the affair of Iga’s dad that is more credible. How come a woman with no education, no prior experience and no connections becomes a manager of a top tennis player?
What are you babbling about? Her mom is a dentist and is busy giving orthodontics everyday. What did she “give up”? Are you still fantasizing about Iga and Daria's relationship? You are crazy. As I guessed, you're the one spreading the rumors about Iga's dad and manager. You may not even be Polish. But you made up so many rumors by yourself, just to attack Iga's father and mother, to satisfy your fantasy of Iga falling in love with Daria.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Aug 2022, 11:36
This thread has gone to hell and all because of the troll who claims they know someone at Legia.

Iga does not have a relationship with her mother, she is out of the picture completely. Grappa is Iga’s cat and her home isn’t even in Warsaw. Troll doesn’t even do a good job reasearching to make their lies better. And just be real, even if there was something romantic going on between Iga and Daria they would never be out about it, no one would be okay with Iga dating a MARRIED older woman who is also her psychologist. Come on, Daria would lose everything if that were true. Just stop with the nonsense. Like the anon above said, Daria’s more like a surrogate mom than anything else. Maybe Iga being out I could believe because anyone with a gaydar can tell she’s gay anyway but everything else they said is a lie so this must be too.
Need not to explain who Grappa is, fans know it's her cat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Aug 2022, 11:36

Born in Warsaw, Iga moved to Raszyn when she was 4. Iga admitted that she still lived in Raszyn house. Until this year, she bought an apartment of her own. Not get the apartment yet. Never heard of Iga and Daria living in Airbnb in Warsaw together. It takes less than 20 minutes from Raszyn to Warsaw. Just stop your stupid delusional fantasies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Aug 2022, 14:20
Guest wrote:
31 Aug 2022, 11:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What are you babbling about? Her mom is a dentist and is busy giving orthodontics everyday. What did she “give up”? Are you still fantasizing about Iga and Daria's relationship? You are crazy. As I guessed, you're the one spreading the rumors about Iga's dad and manager. You may not even be Polish. But you made up so many rumors by yourself, just to attack Iga's father and mother, to satisfy your fantasy of Iga falling in love with Daria.
I am not the person who is spreading rumors. I just find them credible. They may not be entirely true but they did not emerge from nothing - no one would think or even dare to suggest anything like it, if the relationship seemed normal to the outsiders.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To be honest, I don't like her dad, he looks like a low IQ guy. He forced Iga to take part in his stupid match, and Iga almost got a ankle sprain several times. If it turns out he cheated, he's the worst dad ever. Fans will devour him raw.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Aug 2022, 15:45
To be honest, I don't like her dad, he looks like a low IQ guy. He forced Iga to take part in his stupid match, and Iga almost got a ankle sprain several times. If it turns out he cheated, he's the worst dad ever. Fans will devour him raw.
Iga's dad and manager have become associative words in google.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Aug 2022, 15:45
Nah, they will let it slide because he “raised a champion”.
I wonder where the money for that came from...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga met Lindsay Vonn today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Painting Iga’s mom the be the good one and her dad as the bad one is ridiculous. Iga’s always been a daddy’s girl and now after the divorce her mom isn’t even on the picture anymore. Don’t you trust Iga’s judgement? If she has cut ties with her mom for sure she had good reason too. She’s really close to her dad so spreading false information (he wasn’t the one who brought Paulina to be Iga’s manager for example) and hating on him because that is hurtful to Iga. I know this is an anon board but that kind of crap can make its way to Twitter. Stop with the affair talk too, it’s just baseless, and if he’s in a relationship with Paulina now he’s free to do so since he got a divorce. As for his job, I’m sure Iga doesn’t mind supporting him and her sister, they’ve been there for her her whole life, she’d just be giving back and she doesn’t even use her money that much anyway lol
And how is it any different her participating in the Warsaw Open than other players making special appearances on tournaments? She wants to give back to Polish fans and make women’s tennis popular in Poland so she wants to participate too. They’re even changing the surface to meet her needs better next year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 02:50
Painting Iga’s mom the be the good one and her dad as the bad one is ridiculous. Iga’s always been a daddy’s girl and now after the divorce her mom isn’t even on the picture anymore. Don’t you trust Iga’s judgement? If she has cut ties with her mom for sure she had good reason too. She’s really close to her dad so spreading false information (he wasn’t the one who brought Paulina to be Iga’s manager for example) and hating on him because that is hurtful to Iga. I know this is an anon board but that kind of crap can make its way to Twitter. Stop with the affair talk too, it’s just baseless, and if he’s in a relationship with Paulina now he’s free to do so since he got a divorce. As for his job, I’m sure Iga doesn’t mind supporting him and her sister, they’ve been there for her her whole life, she’d just be giving back and she doesn’t even use her money that much anyway lol
And how is it any different her participating in the Warsaw Open than other players making special appearances on tournaments? She wants to give back to Polish fans and make women’s tennis popular in Poland so she wants to participate too. They’re even changing the surface to meet her needs better next year.
If the rumors are true, it is that her father cheated first, and then her mother ran away from home until they divorced. If this is the case, I understand her mother's approach. A woman in charge of all money, and her husband did nothing at home and cheated on other women. Iga chose to stay with her dad because her mom was busy with work. And her father is an athlete, and being around him is more conducive to her tennis success. You said her dad was single now and can have sex with other women at his will. Oh, your moral sense is so low. I don't know if everyone thinks your way. I am not. Having sex with your daughter's manager? Didn't he bring that woman to the team? Who brought Paulina to team? WSG? No. Paulina was not from WSG. She was appointed manager after Iga left WSG in 2019. I don't want to say anthing bad towards Iga's dad. They rely on Iga to gain their fame, they have to carry public doubts. If you ever noticed that Iga's dad had kept Paulina under wraps since the rumors came out. Are they guilty that the rumors are ture? I've never seen Iga's dad have such a guity time. He made Paulina completely invisiable. Is he protecting her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It is not relevant who is the “bad” one and who is the “good” one. She is free to form relationships as she chooses, even if her judgement may seem questionable.
Not acknowledging her mother’s economic input is what reflects poorly on her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I don't trust Iga's judgment at any time. Iga is mature on some issues, but she is naive on some issues. Gemini personality. I don't believe her mom did something wrong to the family or Iga. Maybe dad cheated, or maybe mom wanted her to go on other paths to save on family expenses... The end is that Iga thinks mom left and doesn't support her any more. Teenage rebellion and incomprehension. It's even more important to consider that Iga is a highly sensitive girl, and maybe it's hard for her to forgive mom for leaving her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 06:15
Guest wrote:
I don't trust Iga's judgment at any time. Iga is mature on some issues, but she is naive on some issues. Gemini personality. I don't believe her mom did something wrong to the family or Iga. Maybe dad cheated, or maybe mom wanted her to go on other paths to save on family expenses... The end is that Iga thinks mom left and doesn't support her any more. Teenage rebellion and incomprehension. It's even more important to consider that Iga is a highly sensitive girl, and maybe it's hard for her to forgive mom for leaving her.
You do know you don’t know Iga or her mom personally, right? Y’all are so quick to defend Iga’s mom (that from what her interview has shown is actually not a nice person) when you don’t even know her. Judging Iga to just cut off her mom because of “teenage rebellion”?? Really? Y’all are reaching so bad here. Iga has shown nothing but grace and humility throughout her career only to get judged like this, gross. These rumors are getting out of hand, there’s nothing to indicate her dad and manager have anything going on, let alone that he cheated, we don’t even know when the separation even happened. Iga’s mom is no longer a part of her life anymore, she hasn’t needed her money in years. We should respect her position of not talking about her. It’s a complex relationship and honestly shouldn’t even be discussed here when no one really knows the whole truth, but I prefer to trust Iga’s judgement.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It is not surprising that Iga’s mother may not seem “nice” in the interviews. Who wouldn’t be bitter after being treated like that? All in all, I would be more inclined to believe her rather than anyone from the team.
I also think that we should not expect rational judgment from Iga, not yet. She is very smart but lacks life experience and, as a consequence, reaches out to Daria for guidance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 11:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You do know you don’t know Iga or her mom personally, right? Y’all are so quick to defend Iga’s mom (that from what her interview has shown is actually not a nice person) when you don’t even know her. Judging Iga to just cut off her mom because of “teenage rebellion”?? Really? Y’all are reaching so bad here. Iga has shown nothing but grace and humility throughout her career only to get judged like this, gross. These rumors are getting out of hand, there’s nothing to indicate her dad and manager have anything going on, let alone that he cheated, we don’t even know when the separation even happened. Iga’s mom is no longer a part of her life anymore, she hasn’t needed her money in years. We should respect her position of not talking about her. It’s a complex relationship and honestly shouldn’t even be discussed here when no one really knows the whole truth, but I prefer to trust Iga’s judgement.
Do you personally know Iga or her family or her manager well? Her mom is an orthodontist with a good reputation. Her sister is going to be a dentist soon. Her dad relying on his daughter, is rumored to be cheating on his manager. Now you told us "Iga's mom is not a nice person? Who do you think people will support? You're deliberately, without bottom line, defending members of her team, we don't know if they should be called a professinal team or not. Those who have been exposed to scandals. You have no morals. Do you want Iga be daddy's girl or psychologist's girl forever?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 11:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Humans are complex. No one is completely good, and no one is completely bad. In your post, you used words such as "bad" and "nice" to describe Iga's family. You have believed that her mother is not a good person in your subconscious, especially she is not in Iga's team. In your mind, team is 100% right. And her mom, out of team for a long time, nobody, 100% wrong. Now Iga has Daria, she won't need her mom again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yes. I searched Iga's mom, dad. Mom is indeed a good dentist. Her dad, uh... very little information, only know that he brought Iga tennis, I don't know how to evaluate him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Daria w/ Rolex again, and Tomasz was w/ his own watch. Psychology is really a great career that can make you rich. Did daria ever donate her money for Ukraine? =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Daria's Rolex is worth at least USD100,000. I've never seen anyone else in team wear Rolex except her. What a woman who loves to show off. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 16:32

Humans are complex. No one is completely good, and no one is completely bad. In your post, you used words such as "bad" and "nice" to describe Iga's family. You have believed that her mother is not a good person in your subconscious, especially she is not in Iga's team. In your mind, team is 100% right. And her mom, out of team for a long time, nobody, 100% wrong. Now Iga has Daria, she won't need her mom again.
Your answer kinda struck me more than other replies... I don't know why, but you seem totally honest to me. You got me over to believe that something must be true, but still I don't understand all this personal involvement in this gossip from you and other "insiders". At first, I (foreigner, little knowledge about Iga's "personal staff") believe that all rumors were made up by trolls, but now... there are some people that definitely know too much.

(Anyway, don't worry. a mother-daughter relationship is a strong bond, it's not easy to cancell it. I'm sure that time will heal and they'll have the chance to build their own personal relationship and find each other).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why not appoint Daria as Iga's general manager? She's so talented in so many ways, sports psychology, general psychology, press conferences, driving, teaching Iga movies and reading, dressing and hair, guiding Iga to charity and politics...... She's so "perfect".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 02:43
Why not appoint Daria as Iga's general manager? She's so talented in so many ways, sports psychology, general psychology, press conferences, driving, teaching Iga movies and reading, dressing and hair, guiding Iga to charity and politics...... She's so "perfect".
Who knows? Maybe she thinks she is good enough to replace the coach and physiotherapists too. Make it Team Daria already, at least it would be closer to the truth.
:eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 02:43
Why are you wasting time on Iga's tt? These were not sent by Iga now. All of Iga's social media accounts are not managed by herself now, twiiter, instagram... I have been following Iga's social media for over 6 years. I know what her style looked like before, it was a style with a weird sense of humor. Now the photos are taken by Daria are and sent by Iga's phone. This is easy to spot when comparing Daria's style. Daria is still in charge.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga and Daria are not in a romantic relationship, those rumors are not true at all. Daria surely has a lot of control over Iga's life (at least during tournaments) though. They obviously don't see a problem with that since they're open about Daria's massive influence over Iga (books, puzzles, food, Daria's constant presence around Iga on and off-court...) but I wonder when is Iga going to snap out of it, hopefully when she gets a girlfriend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That girl in her hand-painted T-shirt is cute. Her T-shirt features her own hand-painted IGA and Polish national flag.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2022, 03:37
Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2022, 03:26
Wow wrote:
30 Aug 2022, 23:26
My friend is playing on Legia courts. He says everyone is talking abt their romance. First I got the info that iga is gay and out. Then I’ve heard the rumors about their relationship, didn’t care much until the person who’s also an athlete has confirmed everything. That’s why Daria has a tiny flat(divorce) and iga bought a bigger one for herself and Daria, cause it was pointless to rent Airbnb’s all the time when they’re in Warsaw and not very comfortable for iga to stay with mom. I also heard that she’s out and honest about her relationship with Daria to friends, family and the whole team.
http://www.forum.tylko-igrzyska.pl/view ... ia#p155149

Re: Sportowe plotki
Post 24 sie 2021, 20:29

Usłyszałem przed chwilą plotkę od osoby z otoczenia Darii Abramowicz, że Iga Świątek i Daria Abramowicz są parą od niedawna - stąd np. brak Sierzputowskiego na Wimbledonie. W pierwszej chwili pomyślałem, że to brednie, ale może coś jest na rzeczy? Tym bardziej, że druga plotka od tego Pana to że Malwina Smarzek już nie jest Godek i też jest w parze z koleżanką z drużyny, co już brzmi prawdopodobnie.

I kind found your source of rumors. Is it you or your friend?
Interestingly, that forum, end of 2021, that someone mentioned hearing rumors that the father was domineering and abusing his daughter. I don't know if these rumors have anything to do with dad and manager rumors that have become popular this year. However, it seems that some people are deliberately weaving scandals about members of team swiatek.
I don't know who is spreading the rumors about Iga's family. I would like to draw your attention to Iga's decision to fire Piotr and Iga's father's bad relationship with WSG and PZT. All these news can be found online. Look again at the rumors of Iga's family that began to spread maliciously this year. It's hard not to associate these things.

Ira
Reactions:

Post by Ira »

Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 15:06
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CP3XB1xg ... =copy_link

That hug 🥰
Excuse me, what was on that link, because it's not working (((

polzoo
Reactions:

Post by polzoo »

Have you seen this guy sitting next to Daria in Iga’s box? WhI is he??

justakid
Reactions:

Post by justakid »

just a kid who's hitting balls with Iga

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

polzoo wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 17:06
people on twitter are saying he is an IMG agent. i hope it's true bc he ain't a hitting partner. dude is always on casual clothes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 21:00
polzoo wrote:
people on twitter are saying he is an IMG agent. i hope it's true bc he ain't a hitting partner. dude is always on casual clothes
Yup. his name is Jules Mercier

Official announcement coming soon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 23:03
Guest wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 21:00
polzoo wrote:
Yup. his name is Jules Mercier

Official announcement coming soon
Good for Iga then. It’s a big step.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They just gave her the check for 2.6 Million Dollars and she replied: "Thanks, I'm really glad is not in cash". LMFAO, I love her... :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2022, 22:29
They just gave her the check for 2.6 Million Dollars and she replied: "Thanks, I'm really glad is not in cash". LMFAO, I love her... :rofl:
That lady from JP Morgan was a stiff :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2022, 22:35
Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2022, 22:29
That lady from JP Morgan was a stiff :eyeroll:
Yeah, that joke deserved better... :rageblush:

(Maybe she didn't hear tho?)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who is the guy walking next to Iga in the grey jacket? Is he from her team ? It was posted on us open insta

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Sep 2022, 23:28
Who is the guy walking next to Iga in the grey jacket? Is he from her team ? It was posted on us open insta
Jules Mercier

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga confirmed that she would be watching musical in broadway. Part of the team is already on plane. Is it Daria again with Iga in NYC now? Psychologist cross the line again? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's nice you think iga should just go to the theatre on her own. That wouldn't be unsafe and maybe sad for her at all esp as a celebratory thing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know all fans of all players are interested to know more about their favourite's personal life, but I think Iga's personal life/family life is getting discussed too much lately. This page is a right place for it, but I see more comments about it on Twitter and Facebook too than about any other female player's life in WTA history.
And the only problem with that is that even after a Grand Slam victory, when she accomplished something incredible, some people still write to her about her personal stuff, judging her. For example, I don't think is Iga decides to read comments, THIS is what she should read after winning a Slam:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2022, 14:27
Iga confirmed that she would be watching musical in broadway. Part of the team is already on plane. Is it Daria again with Iga in NYC now? Psychologist cross the line again? :lol:
Yeah, Daria’s still there. Maybe the new guy Jules will join too. He’s a tennis agent but he seems to act more like Iga’s publicist going to her press conferences and being there when she’s dealing with the media. Let’s see if IMG will really strike a deal with her. She’s not leaving it all to them though, she’s keeping the Polish management. And they didn’t include him as part of the team so probably he won’t be joining as a traveling team member.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Sep 2022, 14:27
In coming months, we have to get used to Daria's hyperactivity and self-promotion, and extravagant life. She has no other advertising gimmicks except Iga. And we have to get used to the silence of Tomasz, Maciej and her mom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Daria alone with Iga again? When will this married woman notice the boundaries of a professional relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 06:24
Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 04:59
Daria alone with Iga again? When will this married woman notice the boundaries of a professional relationship.
Is Iga supposed to be supervised like a 12 year old child around another adult woman? Sports Psychologists can’t be alone with their clients?

Even if Daria is fucking Iga, good for Iga. She’s a consenting adult and you berthas need a life.
DA

I’m not sure where the truth lies about their relationship but I find Iga to be really inexperienced and because she’s so young I think she’s really vulnerable. When I watch her pressers or interviews, she’s like a teen. She can be easily distracted, confused, etc. it’s just she’s so young.. and the spotlight is really big. I hope nothing shady is going on behind the scenes and no one is taking advantage of her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just as a warning. If you go on a famous blue social media, and you tape Iga Swiatek + Daria, you can easily find someone who is most likely posting here. This person is a Iga supporter but he is also a Trump supporter who seems to dislike any minority, and also make fun of Iga’s physics. This false concern about saving Iga is just disguised homophobia so don’t get fooled.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 08:58
Just as a warning. If you go on a famous blue social media, and you tape Iga Swiatek + Daria, you can easily find someone who is most likely posting here. This person is a Iga supporter but he is also a Trump supporter who seems to dislike any minority, and also make fun of Iga’s physics. This false concern about saving Iga is just disguised homophobia so don’t get fooled.
You mean, Daria=representative of minority groups, Daria+Iga=lesbian couple with age difference? Why would you use a straight married woman as a minority representative? Here we are talking about "PSYCHOLOGISTS CROSSING OVER LINES". Who is the twitter user you arr refering to? Show us.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dude is very easy to find. Don’t ever think he cares about Iga’s well-being when he’s out there obsessing 24/24 about her. We all know how these homophobic people work. They don’t like the idea of someone being possibly gay (Iga) even tho we know nothing about it. So whatever is perceived as gay is the problem (Her work with Daria) therefore the obsession under false pretenses. He also thrashes the dad. Ring a bell?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 09:47
Dude is very easy to find. Don’t ever think he cares about Iga’s well-being when he’s out there obsessing 24/24 about her. We all know how these homophobic people work. They don’t like the idea of someone being possibly gay (Iga) even tho we know nothing about it. So whatever is perceived as gay is the problem (Her work with Daria) therefore the obsession under false pretenses. He also thrashes the dad. Ring a bell?
Not sure who you are talking about? Please paste the link.