Iga Swiatek - Tennis Player

Reactions:

Iga Swiatek - Tennis Player

Post by Guest »

Roland Garros Champ, incredible talent. Discuss Iga here.

Reactions:

Re: Iga Swiatek - Tennis Player

Post by guest »

Is she a lesbian?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 03:09
Is she a lesbian?
Nobody knows either way. People in the tennis thread are just sick of the crazy stans and haters she appears to attract (which is weird).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fantastic another straight woman thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 03:09
Is she a lesbian?
I guess she is still virgin but defo get that gay vibes from her, hugging the girls differently etc.

We will see in the near future I guess :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any news about Iga?

cherryxpaulina
Reactions:

Post by cherryxpaulina »

She has an extremely close relationship with her female therapist, her moves are gay, she walks gay, I don't know what more is to be said. I've heard from a Polish journalist (a lesbian and out), that Iga is gay, but probably will never come out because of the contracts and sponsors. Also she might lose some fans and audience.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

cherryxpaulina wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 21:01
She has an extremely close relationship with her female therapist, her moves are gay, she walks gay, I don't know what more is to be said. I've heard from a Polish journalist (a lesbian and out), that Iga is gay, but probably will never come out because of the contracts and sponsors. Also she might lose some fans and audience.
She's still young. She's a professional athlete with a great career ahead.
People should not force her to discuss her sexuality if she doesn't want to.
Tbh, I think she's busy, has priorities and sex life is not on her mind, which is normal at her age.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

call me crazy but she's definitely giving dana fairbanks

cherryxaulinaL
Reactions:

Post by cherryxaulinaL »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 12:11
call me crazy but she's definitely giving dana fairbanks
Dana Fairbanks vibes as hell! ever gayer!
PS who doesn't think art sex in their 20? Like really?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well she defo gives gay vibes but also she does live in super homophobic country - Poland and her parents are uber conservative. If there won’t be any Alfa girl around that she would fell into, I highly doubt she will come out soon…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 18:38
Well she defo gives gay vibes but also she does live in super homophobic country - Poland and her parents are uber conservative. If there won’t be any Alfa girl around that she would fell into, I highly doubt she will come out soon…
How do you know her parents are conservative? She lived in Warsaw, not some small town, and also she’s been traveling the world for years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2022, 19:32
Guest wrote:
How do you know her parents are conservative? She lived in Warsaw, not some small town, and also she’s been traveling the world for years.
DA, agreed.
Warsaw is like any other capital in Europe, many people live there including foreigners. Poland is not homophobic, but I agree it's more conservative than Western European countries like France, Spain, the Netherlands.

Iga seems to be a private person, and I like that, it's a nice trait.
As to her coming out, maybe she's straight, maybe she's gay, or maybe she just doesn't think about her sexuality that much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Poland IS terribly homophobic… maybe only Warsaw is more open and modern like west European countires but in fact the majority of Poland and its citizen are very much anti LGBT. Not mentioning the government … So I’m not surprised that Iga prefers to keep her private life for herself (if she is gay).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 18:28
Poland IS terribly homophobic… maybe only Warsaw is more open and modern like west European countires but in fact the majority of Poland and its citizen are very much anti LGBT. Not mentioning the government … So I’m not surprised that Iga prefers to keep her private life for herself (if she is gay).
It's not true. I'm from Poland and never encountered any homophobic behaviour directed towards me or my friends.
Normal people are usually very tolerant or at least curious but nice.
The main problem is the Polish church and the people in government who are trying to play opposites and divide the society (they have the support of badly educated and quite close-minded people - but by no means it's the majority - 28/30% or so).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 18:34
Guest wrote:
It's not true. I'm from Poland and never encountered any homophobic behaviour directed towards me or my friends.
The main problem is the Polish church and the people in government who are trying to play opposites and divide the society (they have the support of badly educated and quite close-minded people - but by no means it's the majority - 28/30% or so).
Yeah, I agree.
People mind their own business. Maybe they will gossip at home or with their friends, but I don't observe any hatred or hostility.
Maybe the majority doesn't approve homosexuality but they tolerate it. Homosexuality was never penalized in Poland.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I’m also from Poland actually and indeed this is kinda homophobic country regarding the majority. I don’t mean that you would get killed on the street or get in jail by being openly gay but there are still a lot of inconveniences and bad optics by many ppl. You should be lucky if you have such a supportive surrounding and friends but not everyone is like that and you simply cannot feel comfortable wnough to be gay in Poland.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2022, 19:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah, I agree.
People mind their own business. Maybe they will gossip at home or with their friends, but I don't observe any hatred or hostility.
Maybe the majority doesn't approve homosexuality but they tolerate it. Homosexuality was never penalized in Poland.
DA/ reasearch cleary shows that polish society is moving forward and the gov won't be able to stop it. And personally I feel it too.It goes in pair with record breaking anti-religiousness among young people. Those things will happen one way or another, and by now every poll shows, that the anti-gay propaganda that the gov is doing brings the opposite result.

That's not to say things are great - they aren't, but the "darkPR" that the gov is doing and everyday reality are a bit different.

I honestly doubt 'Poland being Poland' would impact her coming out. We follow tennis and we know that they are different things at stake for those women. And each and everyone can have different reason to tell or not to tell.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know its just a fan FICTION but I would love to see Iga dating Bethanie Mattek Sands. I think they look perfect together and Iga likes that kind if dominant partner :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 03:57
I know its just a fan FICTION but I would love to see Iga dating Bethanie Mattek Sands. I think they look perfect together and Iga likes that kind if dominant partner :dance2:
Nah, BMS has this packed husband (but I have to admit that style-wise she pings like crazy 😅).

Iga recently did admit though that she very often trains with Stosur. I am not implying anything between them but rather the people you choose to be around have to be somewhat like you 😏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 21:52
Guest wrote:
18 Jan 2022, 03:57
Nah, BMS has this packed husband (but I have to admit that style-wise she pings like crazy 😅).

Iga recently did admit though that she very often trains with Stosur. I am not implying anything between them but rather the people you choose to be around have to be somewhat like you 😏
Yeah I know I know, it was just my imagination 😅🙏🏻 Anyway I’m wondering what type does she have…? More feminine or more masculine and manly girls. Will be interesting to see someday, hopefully. :)) I hope Sam stosur will show her way round hue hue

cherryxpaulina
Reactions: 0

Post by cherryxpaulina »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Exactly, her parents aren’t conservative at all. This talk about Poland being so homophobic is getting bit annoying. Sports people generally rarely come out.

PS Iga won with Peterson today. Seems she’s in great shape!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

cherryxpaulina wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 01:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Exactly, her parents aren’t conservative at all. This talk about Poland being so homophobic is getting bit annoying. Sports people generally rarely come out.

💪
There was unexpected turn of events in Iga's half of the draw. Mugu and Kontaveit are out. Let's see if Sabalenka survives Wang.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 03:04
cherryxpaulina wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

💪
There was unexpected turn of events in Iga's half of the draw. Mugu and Kontaveit are out. Let's see if Sabalenka survives Wang.
Fellow Pole, Magda Linette, lost to Kasatkina today, so now Iga will meet Dasha in the third round.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 09:13
Guest wrote:
20 Jan 2022, 03:04
cherryxpaulina wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

💪
Fellow Pole, Magda Linette, lost to Kasatkina today, so now Iga will meet Dasha in the third round.
That's gonna be an interesting encounter. I'd say they're pretty even. It can totally go both ways.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't believe that she's struggling this much VS. a 36-yo Kanepi...

I love Iga and she has a lot of skills for her age, but she needs to work A LOT on her mentality because she seems so week sometimes in that area.

This should be an easy match for her, but well... I still hope that she can comeback... :pray:

aka
Reactions:

Post by aka »

and she did come back :D
personally i dont think she is that vulnerable. i think its a misunderstanding. she is Polish. she is extremely ambitious and simply shows her frustrations etc in the polish way.we do show emotions more intensly than for instance western europeans or scandinavians. it doesnt mean we are weaker or unstable. just how we tick. you wouldn't say the same about latinos or Italians. they "have hot blood". well, so do slavic peeps.
im really happy she won the game today. but wasnt particularly nice play.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's about time for her to win ugly three set matches...good fight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

aka wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 05:29
and she did come back :D
personally i dont think she is that vulnerable. i think its a misunderstanding. she is Polish. she is extremely ambitious and simply shows her frustrations etc in the polish way.we do show emotions more intensly than for instance western europeans or scandinavians. it doesnt mean we are weaker or unstable. just how we tick. you wouldn't say the same about latinos or Italians. they "have hot blood". well, so do slavic peeps.
im really happy she won the game today. but wasnt particularly nice play.
I have to disagree with you on this. I understand that she can be vulnerable and that's not because she's Polish, but because she's a human being and we all have our vulnerabilities... but there's a whole difference on her game when she's completely focused and when she's melting down like she's been doing lately.

I remember watching her when she won Roland Garros a couple of years ago and she was as cold as a f*cking iceberg the entire tournament. I immediately thought about Roger Federer on his prime days; that temper is the most exquisit thing I've ever seen on tennis, and I was shocked to see the same thing on Iga at a very young age.

However, I suppose that when she won RG she was just enjoying and playing under no pressure, and that's why she seemed that focused and carefree. Winning a grand slam that young can be both good and bad, because all of the pressure that mantaining/improoving the same level entails (specially knowing that people is constantly expecting the best of her from now on, and that must be suffocating somehow).

That's precisely why I think she needs to work harder on this aspect of her life if she wants to continue winning important tournaments. She's still very young and I have no doubts that she will make an exceptional career if she finds a balance between her game and her mentality. The girl is skilled AF and that we can't deny.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 05:38
It's about time for her to win ugly three set matches...good fight.
Yeah, it took her a little longer than expected. Her service wasn't on point tonight and her game in general was totally OFF the last couple of matches. I think that she complicated herself in a match that should've had ended way sooner. Now she will face Collins that had an extra day of rest and comes in a way better shape than Cirstea and Kanepi. I think it will be a very tough match for Iga, but I hope that she can deliver a better performance than today. Like I said before, our girl has talent, she just needs to stay focused. :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it just me or Iga this year has gotten a bit bigger - muscle-wise?
She looks really solid in comparison to last year and I don't think it's just a tiramisu 🍰

Guest2
Reactions:

Post by Guest2 »

Iga has come a long way and according to what she said during the AO conference - she has learned a lot and knows what she can improve in her game. It was a great success to be in AO sems :)

By the way, I have been watching her for over 2 years and despite the fact that I am far from gossiping, there is a high probability that Iga could be gay. Her behavior, walking, manner, the way she seats, and gaze are very non-hetero. While the behavior itself can be very similar between hetero and gays, there is no doubt that Iga look really says a lot. I watch a lot of conferences, interviews and see her talking to the players. She talks completely differently, for example, with male and female journalists. She feels much more easy w
with women, she smiles and answers questions freely. There are also other important things:
- Photo session of the champions of Roland GGarros 2020. She wore a very colorful dress that could look like a rainbow pattern. It is known that in a country such Poland she couldl ose many conservative fans wearing a rainbow, but the mere fact of many colored stripes speaks for itself. In other ceremonies and events, she wears rather muted colors. 2020 was quite difficult for the LGBT + community in Poland and it seems to me that Iga wanted to express at least subliminal solidarity.
- Shs is currently warming up for matches by playing football - the sign is not decisive, but it says a lot.
- I recently came across a video from the 2018 Youth Olympics (Iga was 17 years old and at that ags many people discover their sexuality) and I recommend - look how she behaves in front of her partner in doubles Kaja Juvan (she calls her friend to this day). They won gold medal in double. They look at each other more like girlfriends, lightly brushing their hands: It's 6 minutes, but it's a festival of subtle gestures 👀

I'm not pushing for the thesis. If this is true, then as a sparring partner Samanta Stosur must already be aware that women's tennis is open to the community 😀

cherryxpaulina
Reactions: 0

Post by cherryxpaulina »

Yea, I agree with you. She pings as hell, she’s too cute to be straight (: also, I recognize this specific anxiety. It’s called gay panic 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest2 wrote:
27 Jan 2022, 19:39
Iga has come a long way and according to what she said during the AO conference - she has learned a lot and knows what she can improve in her game. It was a great success to be in AO sems :)

By the way, I have been watching her for over 2 years and despite the fact that I am far from gossiping, there is a high probability that Iga could be gay. Her behavior, walking, manner, the way she seats, and gaze are very non-hetero. While the behavior itself can be very similar between hetero and gays, there is no doubt that Iga look really says a lot. I watch a lot of conferences, interviews and see her talking to the players. She talks completely differently, for example, with male and female journalists. She feels much more easy w
with women, she smiles and answers questions freely. There are also other important things:
- Photo session of the champions of Roland GGarros 2020. She wore a very colorful dress that could look like a rainbow pattern. It is known that in a country such Poland she couldl ose many conservative fans wearing a rainbow, but the mere fact of many colored stripes speaks for itself. In other ceremonies and events, she wears rather muted colors. 2020 was quite difficult for the LGBT + community in Poland and it seems to me that Iga wanted to express at least subliminal solidarity.
- Shs is currently warming up for matches by playing football - the sign is not decisive, but it says a lot.
- I recently came across a video from the 2018 Youth Olympics (Iga was 17 years old and at that ags many people discover their sexuality) and I recommend - look how she behaves in front of her partner in doubles Kaja Juvan (she calls her friend to this day). They won gold medal in double. They look at each other more like girlfriends, lightly brushing their hands: It's 6 minutes, but it's a festival of subtle gestures 👀

I'm not pushing for the thesis. If this is true, then as a sparring partner Samanta Stosur must already be aware that women's tennis is open to the community 😀
She is a cute baby dyke :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shes got those gay vibes about her but so do many female players and somehow they're engaged to a man, so :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 15:52
Shes got those gay vibes about her but so do many female players and somehow they're engaged to a man, so :fool:
Still too young to be engaged to a man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest2 wrote:

What's wrong with her colorful dress in RG?

Guest2
Reactions:

Post by Guest2 »

Guest wrote:
01 Feb 2022, 11:17
Guest2 wrote:

It's not wrong at all! :) It was actually great. I think you have misunderstood me. With the dress is all fine, I was just saying that was a brave move, because it was a little bit political, if you are aware of the situation in Poland.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest2 wrote:
02 Feb 2022, 19:34
Guest wrote:
01 Feb 2022, 11:17
Guest2 wrote:

It's not wrong at all! :) It was actually great. I think you have misunderstood me. With the dress is all fine, I was just saying that was a brave move, because it was a little bit political, if you are aware of the situation in Poland.
I think you are assuming too much.
Making this dress a statement is far-fetched.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 08:16

There are no rumors in Poland about Iga's father and her manager. Her manager Paulina Wójtowicz has a husband and a son. Maybe there is hatred against Iga's family and team.
Da
Hatred. Jealousy. Misogyny. And unstable "fans" :mask:
Iga comes across as pretty balanced and sane to me You certainly don't get robot responses from her in interviews

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 12:01
Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 11:50
Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 09:43
Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 02:34
Iga's discussion here. Any Poles here? I don't understand some issues they argued about Iga's psychologist in tennis thread. Is Iga's father having an affair w/ her manager? I hope someone can tell me. It would be nice if someone could introduce people around Iga. I only know her father and sister.
I don't follow their drama, and I don't think there's any tbh. I know some people from Warsaw who know Iga and they always say she's a nice girl, but nothing more, and I don't want to be rude and ask more questions, lol.

I sometimes read just random gossip sites and one thing that recently made me laugh when it comes to her is her IG post in relation to one of the Polish gay icons. She's a pretty famous singer and popular not only in the LGBT environment as she's one of the old gen artists and supports equality, etc. Iga attended an award ceremony and published on her IG she was disappointed not to take a photo with her. So Beata, the signer, sent her a photoshopped pic with them both at the red carpet, lol.

If you're in your 20s and you love Beata, chances are you're gay, lol.
Iga just interacted with Beata in a friendly way. She loves a wide variety of music, Coldplay, Lady Gaga, Lana del Ray, Guns N' Roses, Pearl Jam... A few days ago, she followed Taylor Swift on IG.
Nope, we shall not go there :rofl:
Why?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 12:27
Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 12:01
Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 11:50
Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 09:43
Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2022, 02:34
Iga's discussion here. Any Poles here? I don't understand some issues they argued about Iga's psychologist in tennis thread. Is Iga's father having an affair w/ her manager? I hope someone can tell me. It would be nice if someone could introduce people around Iga. I only know her father and sister.
I don't follow their drama, and I don't think there's any tbh. I know some people from Warsaw who know Iga and they always say she's a nice girl, but nothing more, and I don't want to be rude and ask more questions, lol.

I sometimes read just random gossip sites and one thing that recently made me laugh when it comes to her is her IG post in relation to one of the Polish gay icons. She's a pretty famous singer and popular not only in the LGBT environment as she's one of the old gen artists and supports equality, etc. Iga attended an award ceremony and published on her IG she was disappointed not to take a photo with her. So Beata, the signer, sent her a photoshopped pic with them both at the red carpet, lol.

If you're in your 20s and you love Beata, chances are you're gay, lol.
Iga just interacted with Beata in a friendly way. She loves a wide variety of music, Coldplay, Lady Gaga, Lana del Ray, Guns N' Roses, Pearl Jam... A few days ago, she followed Taylor Swift on IG.
Nope, we shall not go there :rofl:
Why?
hahahha, I couldn't imagine worse match :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga's dad is sick. Iga's manager is sick. Iga's psychologist is sick. What kind of team does she have exactly?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 03:54
Iga's dad is sick. Iga's manager is sick. Iga's psychologist is sick. What kind of team does she have exactly?
Sick??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 04:33
Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 03:54
Sick??
Didn't you follow up gossip about Iga's father in tennis thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 04:42
Hi, I don't know Iga team members, but I've been following tennis threads. I tried to find some information about the team manager by Google.

https://rejestr.io/krs/889323/tennis-consulting
https://www.rp.pl/tenis/art474991-iga-s ... o-na-sercu
https://www.polskieradio24.pl/5/4147/Ar ... ieradio.pl
https://www.sport.pl/tenis/7,64987,2657 ... smosu.html
https://www.sport.pl/tenis/7,64987,2687 ... talna.html
For some reason, I choose to believe the gossip about Iga's father and manager. The talks of Iga's father on camera and his WTA Gdynia with Paulina. All creepy. Paulina Wójtowicz is showing no modesty in public. On the contrary, she's arrogant, as if all of Iga's money comes from her work.

https://tenisklub.pl/publicystyka/niech-oczy-sie-poca/
https://pl.linkedin.com/in/paulina-w%25 ... -231909149

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 05:14
Guest wrote:
Hi, I don't know Iga team members, but I've been following tennis threads. I tried to find some information about the team manager by Google.

For some reason, I choose to believe the gossip about Iga's father and manager. The talks of Iga's father on camera and his WTA Gdynia with Paulina. All creepy. Paulina Wójtowicz is showing no modesty in public. On the contrary, she's arrogant, as if all of Iga's money comes from her work.

https://www.rp.pl/tenis/art251701-marci ... 0-w-polsce
Marcin Matkowski was eager to organize WTA matches, but he immediately sold his shares and exited Tomasz and Paulina's company. What happened? Someone knows?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 05:36
Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 05:26
Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 05:14
Guest wrote:

https://www.rp.pl/tenis/art251701-marci ... 0-w-polsce
Marcin Matkowski was eager to organize WTA matches, but he immediately sold his shares and exited Tomasz and Paulina's company. What happened? Someone knows?
https://sport.interia.pl/iga-swiatek/ne ... Id,4798880
I believe in the fact that Paulina doesn't have a diploma. Her presentation of Iga's legal action was like a woman who was not well-educated. Iga's father must be poisoned and hired an uneducated woman as Iga's general manager.

Paulina Wójtowicz, Tomasz Świątek