Iga Swiatek - Tennis Player

User 357
Reactions:

Re: Iga Swiatek - Tennis Player

Post by User 357 »

Hey I wonder what kind of relationship Daria/Iga have and I can't decide between mother and daughter (Daria in a way replaces Iga's mother, there is a lot of closeness, because Iga needs it) or partner/ partner.. What are you thinking? Daria is with Iga since 2019 ( Iga was 18) so it would be extremely weird if they are something more..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

User 357 wrote:
01 Aug 2023, 18:27
Hey I wonder what kind of relationship Daria/Iga have and I can't decide between mother and daughter (Daria in a way replaces Iga's mother, there is a lot of closeness, because Iga needs it) or partner/ partner.. What are you thinking? Daria is with Iga since 2019 ( Iga was 18) so it would be extremely weird if they are something more..
Of course it's not mother and daughter relationship, please. Iga already has mother and no one can ever replace her. If you see Daria's attitude as an attitude of a mother, you have a problem. Daria openly uses Iga for her own goals and well-being.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

User 357 wrote:
01 Aug 2023, 18:27
They're not in a romantic relationship. The exact nature of their relationship, I have no idea, but they are not in a romantic relationship. I can tell you that as a fact.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There’s a vid floating around about a fan from Taiwan who travelled to Warsaw to see Iga as she said watching Iga helped her to fight depression and she credited Iga and Daria and she was gonna to travel more to see her. Daria antis won’t like it lmao

I mean, I’m happy the girl feels better but the whole thing’s a bit bizzare. Especially when she says “life’s awful but hey Iga and Daria are awesome” lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2023, 12:26
There’s a vid floating around about a fan from Taiwan who travelled to Warsaw to see Iga as she said watching Iga helped her to fight depression and she credited Iga and Daria and she was gonna to travel more to see her. Daria antis won’t like it lmao

I mean, I’m happy the girl feels better but the whole thing’s a bit bizzare. Especially when she says “life’s awful but hey Iga and Daria are awesome” lol
Do you even know Chinese language? The Taiwan girl said that? I'm pretty sure you are wrong. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Jul 2023, 05:08
Guys, I think that this lady in an orange-mottled dress could be Iga's mother. She is not as happy as all the other fans, but she is still present in the box for the closest ones. Also look at her reaction to Daria, very eloquent 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2023, 15:07
Guest wrote:
Guys, I think that this lady in an orange-mottled dress could be Iga's mother. She is not as happy as all the other fans, but she is still present in the box for the closest ones. Also look at her reaction to Daria, very eloquent 🤔🤔🤔
It's not Iga's mother.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2023, 13:42
Guest wrote:

Do you even know Chinese language? The Taiwan girl said that? I'm pretty sure you are wrong. =_=
Gurl please lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2023, 16:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Gurl please lmao

She said Iga is her therapist just like Daria is Iga's therapist. But she didn't said she is motivated or inspired or anything like that with Daria, don't spread lies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2023, 15:07
Guest wrote:
That old lady in orange has a big tennis ball under her arm. She's not Iga's mom. Mom doesn't need Iga's signature.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now when I see Iga's instagram stories, I don't even hesitate for a second. It's Daria taking photos for Iga again. Yup. Who else is in Iga's personal life besides Daria?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2023, 18:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Gurl please lmao

She said Iga is her therapist just like Daria is Iga's therapist. But she didn't said she is motivated or inspired or anything like that with Daria, don't spread lies.
Ffs. I’ve never said anything about motivation or inspiration in my post, just that the girl credited Iga as well as Daria’s help. Chill.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Gurl please lmao

Unfortunately, North Indians cannot see Facebook or Instagram, and we are not allowed to use Google. But we have already seen and heard her stories. I'm sure that girl just thanked Daria out of politeness. Daria helped her call Iga and sent her a Iga's signature photo. Not anything else. That girl has been talking about Iga, she hasn't talked about Daria. However, at least she didn't lie. Iga is very popular among Asian girls. Iga is so hot. We love her.

iga fan
Reactions:

Post by iga fan »

Iga is a great player, lovely person and in my eyes very beautiful. You go girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In a recent interview with Marek Furjan, Iga’s father said that Iga celebrated her win eating pizza with some friends, interesting. You can watch it on YT, it’s called Damy i Asy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2023, 21:03
Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2023, 18:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Gurl please lmao

Ffs. I’ve never said anything about motivation or inspiration in my post, just that the girl credited Iga as well as Daria’s help. Chill.
How stupid does someone have to be to defend a immoral woman like Daria.The girl never mentioned that she credit Daria for anything and less for the improvement of her mental health. When you lie, try to be a little smarter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have a question for the Poles, aren't there any girls in Poland who wish to be Iga's girlfriend? You are so conservative compared to Asians. We have the constraints of Confucianism. Iga has many girlfriends and wives and husbands in North India. We dare to be bold and say to Iga that we love her. Polish girls, go ahead and win Iga's heart!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2023, 10:19
Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2023, 09:51
I'm sorry, I just don't buy it. Isn't it suspicious that only after the accusations of Iga and Daria's pathological relationship Iga suddenly has friends to whom she is close enough to celebrate her victory together? Just like Daria suddenly having a husband. It is all poorly executed PR to cover any potential scandals.
Daria's husband has always existed, she just never mentions him. Until those so-called rumors came up. Just like she never let Iga mention her dentist mom.

I agree. Iga's team PR is poor. No PR on Boguslaw.
That husband existed only on paper, but (as it seems) not in Daria's life. She is always with Iga, every training, every vacation. Every photo of Iga is taken by Daria, her car is on every photo taken in front of Iga's home whenever Iga is in Poland. So sorry, but that's not relationship between client and psychologist.

Question for the person from North India -how can any girl win Iga's heart when Daria is always with her?

peach
Reactions:

Post by peach »

Guest wrote:
I'm sorry, I just don't buy it. Isn't it suspicious that only after the accusations of Iga and Daria's pathological relationship Iga suddenly has friends to whom she is close enough to celebrate her victory together? Just like Daria suddenly having a husband. It is all poorly executed PR to cover any potential scandals.
Iga has always mentioned her female friends from Poland that she's had since high school.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

peach wrote:
03 Aug 2023, 12:15
Guest wrote:
Iga has always mentioned her female friends from Poland that she's had since high school.
If you want to talk about Iga's few female friends, I think you are referring to the two or three female friends she has had since elementary and middle school. They are not Iga's friends in high school. Iga attended the private high school sponsored by Legia Football Club. She often skipped classes due to ITF tournaments, and she did not make new friends in high school.

peach
Reactions:

Post by peach »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2023, 01:44
peach wrote:
03 Aug 2023, 12:15
Guest wrote:
If you want to talk about Iga's few female friends, I think you are referring to the two or three female friends she has had since elementary and middle school. They are not Iga's friends in high school. Iga attended the private high school sponsored by Legia Football Club. She often skipped classes due to ITF tournaments, and she did not make new friends in high school.
I see, thanks for the information! Didn't know that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have just made a sincere prayer to our North Indian God - Sky. I pray for a beautiful girl to come to Iga at next year's Olympics in Paris. Not Daria. Daria can go back to find her husband or another man, we don't care.

nanorobot
Reactions:

Post by nanorobot »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2023, 11:03
I don't understand. Is Daria the only psychologist in the whole of Poland? is Daria's educational background remarkable? In North India, we have many universities offering degrees in psychology. We also have many sports psychologists working for our Olympic athletes. Our psychologists post their courses for free on the internet and they have their own fans. But I have the feeling that Daria seems to have no other achievements and no life of her own except serving Iga. Like you said, she is always following Iga. This is simply unthinkable in North India.
There are other sports psychologists, but they don't seek attention and promote themselves the way Abramowicz does. Before she was hired by Iga, she was already known for her presence in the media as a guest on TV and radio shows.

But she was hired mainly because she agreed to travel around the world with Iga. Before her, Iga worked with other sports psychologists, but she wanted them to go everywhere with her. They didn't agree. Then, as far as I know, former coach Sierzputowski recommended her. And since Daria (as she describes herself) is an "avid traveller" 008 , she agreed without hesitation...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

nanorobot wrote:
04 Aug 2023, 12:52
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2023, 11:03
I don't understand. Is Daria the only psychologist in the whole of Poland? is Daria's educational background remarkable? In North India, we have many universities offering degrees in psychology. We also have many sports psychologists working for our Olympic athletes. Our psychologists post their courses for free on the internet and they have their own fans. But I have the feeling that Daria seems to have no other achievements and no life of her own except serving Iga. Like you said, she is always following Iga. This is simply unthinkable in North India.
There are other sports psychologists, but they don't seek attention and promote themselves the way Abramowicz does. Before she was hired by Iga, she was already known for her presence in the media as a guest on TV and radio shows.

But she was hired mainly because she agreed to travel around the world with Iga. Before her, Iga worked with other sports psychologists, but she wanted them to go everywhere with her. They didn't agree. Then, as far as I know, former coach Sierzputowski recommended her. And since Daria (as she describes herself) is an "avid traveller" 008 , she agreed without hesitation...
They didn't agree because they respect ethics, those are professionals. The moment when Daria accepted to travel with Iga was the moment were first red flag shows up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

North Indians have no idea what you are arguing about. We are completely blind to instagram or twitter, maybe we should call it x now. It doesn't even matter if it's a bed or a couch. North Indian fans are most concerned about when Iga's girl will come. Iga is our sweet baby. We want her to be healthy, have a cute girlfriend and enjoy love and sex. But, all these are luxury now. I can't imagine a girl willing to love Iga under Daria's control. That means Daria will kick her out and say bad words about her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2023, 13:36
North Indians have no idea what you are arguing about. We are completely blind to instagram or twitter, maybe we should call it x now. It doesn't even matter if it's a bed or a couch. North Indian fans are most concerned about when Iga's girl will come. Iga is our sweet baby. We want her to be healthy, have a cute girlfriend and enjoy love and sex. But, all these are luxury now. I can't imagine a girl willing to love Iga under Daria's control. That means Daria will kick her out and say bad words about her.
This

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2023, 13:57
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2023, 13:39
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2023, 13:28
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2023, 13:18
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2023, 13:11

It's Iga's twin in her T-shirt. :rofl:

A psychologist who goes with client on vacations, recieves gifts, spend holiday day with a client and even share a bed with a client - is perfectly normal. People who talk about it aren't.

Daria has crazy fans or she is here herself.
The Iga stans are worse. Not everyone is a fan of Daria because they disagree with you. Honestly, I hope Iga isn‘t aware of her over the top fans.

And once more just for you: it’s not a bed in the picture. You just see what you want to see so you can justify your hatred for yourself.
You are trying to justify Daria. From everything I wrote about her behavior, your only problem is bed. Because for everything else you know it's true. Whether it's on bed or couch, it doesn't matter, they are together everywhere.

I'm not Iga's top fan nor anything like that. I only speak what I know the best, and what I know the best, sadly for you, is - how a professional psychologist should behave.
Do you know best, though? My point is that we are looking at the exact same picture and yet see completely different things. Because we have different interpretations of it. Which is fine but I think it‘s over the top that you pretend to be the ultimate source of truth. And that‘s exactly my point. We can have differing opinions but once someone points it out you immediately start insulting people. How are we supposed to have an actual fact based discussion like that?
You‘re not a bigger or better fan of Iga because of that, there are nuances to it. And while I also think that Daria‘s and Iga‘s relationship seems weird, I just don‘t know if it actually is. Just like you don‘t know that because we only see a very curated part of their lives. Iga is a grown woman, not a child so stop treating her like a 7-year-old. We have seen in the Netflix documentary that she is able to stand up to Daria when she wants to. She changed coaches when the results were not where she wanted them to be so who is telling us that she wouldn‘t fire Daria if she didn‘t like working with her?

Also, I keep coming back to the sofa thing because you brought it up :D and once you realized that you don‘t have any actual proof you started diverting from the actual topic.
Ok, you're right. Iga loves Daria, Daria loves Iga, they enjoy in a beautiful relationship and we will never bothered them again.
Your defiant reaction shows that you are not interested in an actual discussion, you are just looking for people that agree with you and join in on your over the top Daria hatred. Just like I though…
Anyways, I‘m not going to waste my Friday afternoon on you. Have the day you deserve.

Aahaha
Reactions:

Post by Aahaha »

nanorobot
Reactions:

Post by nanorobot »

Aahaha wrote:
04 Aug 2023, 18:00
You are my best therapist,just like how Daria is by your side.
So she doesn't know who Daria really is. It will be interesting to see how she reacts when she finds out the truth... =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

nanorobot wrote:
04 Aug 2023, 18:25
Aahaha wrote:
04 Aug 2023, 18:00
You are my best therapist,just like how Daria is by your side.
So she doesn't know who Daria really is. It will be interesting to see how she reacts when she finds out the truth... =_=
I'm more interested to see Iga's reaction when she finds out she has been manipulated for a years by a narcissist in the skin of psychologist. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We don't understand. Is it important to be a sofa or a bed? Daria already has so many photos of crossing the border, Poles are discussing it, people around the world are discussing it. Is it necessary to argue? North Indians are more concerned about Iga's health and career, and if she is a cute baby. Unfortunately, Daria's behavior, cannot be trusted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga wears ON shoes in Montreal training. Finally.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga and Daria sat in the back seat of Golf Cart. Tomasz and Maciej sat in the front seat. Iga wore tape over her mouth during the training session, which seemed to be to prevent "mouth breathing" and to train "nose breathing". Iga is very cute and we love her. :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2023, 03:17
Iga and Daria sat in the back seat of Golf Cart. Tomasz and Maciej sat in the front seat. Iga wore tape over her mouth during the training session, which seemed to be to prevent "mouth breathing" and to train "nose breathing". Iga is very cute and we love her. :hug:
And Iga always and everywhere has to sit next to Daria, as if they are glued to each other..

The photos people are talking about here are disgusting. A client takes a photo of her psychologist in a bikini. :argh: Will anyone ever publicly react to this disgrace?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2023, 09:12
Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2023, 03:17
And Iga always and everywhere has to sit next to Daria, as if they are glued to each other..

The photos people are talking about here are disgusting. A client takes a photo of her psychologist in a bikini. :argh: Will anyone ever publicly react to this disgrace?
The whole Poland is blind. People are not allowed to talk about that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has Iga never have a rumored girlfriend in Poland at all?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2023, 10:19
No rumoured girlfriends or boyfriends.

nanorobot
Reactions:

Post by nanorobot »

Guest wrote:
As far as I know. Neither a rumored nor a real girlfriend or boyfriend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have a feeling that as long as Daria is there, Iga will have to be under her control. She seems to have gotten to the core of Iga's need to have a woman in the team. At the same time, Daria will go out of her way to ostracize any woman who approaches Iga, whether it's the female physical therapist or Iga's female fans. Compare this to Daria's scandalous attempts to curry favor with Jules, the French IMG agent, and you'll get a better sense of what's going on.

nanorobot
Reactions:

Post by nanorobot »

Guest wrote:
05 Aug 2023, 13:33
Doesn't that just mean that Daria's job doesn't matter? Daria doing her job or not doing her job hardly affects Iga's performance. It's the coach's job. That Sri Lanka girl ManMan who went to Warsaw to see Iga also said in her video that Daria is like an assistant.
Of course, Daria's (and every other sports psychologist's) work doesn't matter. There is no scientifically proven "mental training" method that can be considered truly effective. The human psyche is biologically determined and you cannot just change how it works by some prep talk, meditation or whatever. In Iga's case, it works as a placebo. She believes that if she follows Daria's advice, she can handle any problem on the court. Since she's far better than the competition, it looks like it's working.

Many other players, like Jabeur, Sakkari, Hurkacz, just to name a few, have been working with sports psychologists for years without any visible effect. They are constantly mentally collapsing under pressure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
There are rumors only about Daria <_< :unsure: 😞🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga is doing yoga with the Montreal organizers and she's adorable. But the next moment, I saw Daria's face. :rageblush: This woman really doesn't let Iga out of her sight for a second.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Aug 2023, 01:17
Iga is doing yoga with the Montreal organizers and she's adorable. But the next moment, I saw Daria's face. :rageblush: This woman really doesn't let Iga out of her sight for a second.
Yup. Daria is there, for sure. =_=

nanorobot
Reactions:

Post by nanorobot »

What's interesting is that Abramowicz is well aware that Iga is not independent, and that should change. In an interview with Reuters last year (https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sport ... 022-04-28/) she admitted it:

'Abramowicz, who travels around the world with Swiatek during the tennis season, and coach Tomasz Wiktorowski were not with the Pole during her Stuttgart campaign. The move was aimed at making Swiatek mentally stronger, more confident and independent and also to change her perspective a bit," Abramowicz added.'

And yet she is doing everything she can to make her more dependent on her. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Posts about Daria are being deleted again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Aug 2023, 12:02
Posts about Daria are being deleted again.
Of course they are deleted. The truth hurts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Unsurprisingly, Iga and Daria go out alone in Montreal for dinner, coffee, city walk... But surprisingly, Daria allowed a girl to approach Iga?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Aug 2023, 05:13
Unsurprisingly, Iga and Daria go out alone in Montreal for dinner, coffee, city walk... But surprisingly, Daria allowed a girl to approach Iga?
Probably because she does not see her as a threat to her position. They will leave Montreal and fans there behind. Polish female fans could be a menace: what if one of them sticks around?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Aug 2023, 05:13
That girl is clearly not a threat to Daria. The one that is, will not be allowed even to reach Iga. And it will be like that until Iga starts to think with her own head and regain control of her life.

But with all those dinners, coffees, walks alone, I, llike many of you, think that, unfortunately, it will never happen. It seems that Daria brainwashed Iga. And it's possible that she will choose a partner for Iga. It will be person who will match Daria's criteria.

nanorobot
Reactions:

Post by nanorobot »

Well, right now there is clearly no one around Iga to expose this woman. Wiktorowski is brainwashed by her. Ryszczuk is happy to have a well-paid job. The father is a simple man for whom a psychologist is the same as a doctor and the doctor knows best what is good for the patient. The sister doesn't seem to care. The IMG agent is basically an intern who sits there but doesn't do anything because Abramowicz is doing his job.

The only person strong enough to remove this fraud is the absent mother. She has always been silent about Abramowicz in interviews, but it was the same with former coach Sierzputowski. She was silent, but after his departure she criticized him heavily.