Re: Iga Swiatek - Tennis Player

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Aug 2023, 02:05
Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2023, 20:38
Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2023, 19:25
It's interesting that Iga has absolutely got to be aware of the speculations about her sexuality; they're everywhere, all over the internet. So she knows that many, many people think she's a lesbian. She hasn't tried to dissuade the speculators, to my knowledge (for example, by talking about a male crush), but I can't imagine it's all that comfortable for her either way.
I also wonder if she knows and what's her reaction. Yeah it's definitely not a comfortable position to be in, I can imagine. Maybe she tries to go 'incognito' with this topic and pretend she doesn't know. She doesn't have to adress everything people say, afterall. And maybe she doesn't actually know that it's a popular belief? That wound be weird, but it's still a possibility.

One interesting thing though, some time ago during a conference/meeting in Poland a guy asked Iga what she thinks about lgbt poeple's rights. Her team was sitting there, too. I watched the video and paid attention to Iga and her team's faces, trying to deduct if their facial expressions reveal something. But looked like they all managed to stay very calm and keep the poker face :hmmm: so I didn't get anything. (Btw, if someone's interested, her answer went something like: "I'd like everyone to be tolerant and free to be whoever they want. These values are very important to me and should be important to everybody. I'm not an activist, I want to play tennis and it's my priority. But you know I'm already pretty open about topics like the war or mental health. I just doesn't want everything to overwhelm me so I speak when I feel the need, have strenght and space to do it.")
I'm just shocked that there aren't any women in Poland who ask Iga for sex.
Do you think people can just casually walk up to world-famous athletes and ask them for sex? And that they would just be like: okay sure? :nervous: Probably many ask online because online people have no boundaries but it's not like they would just easily accept it like it's nothing. Especially Iga? She doesn't even seem like some Casanova :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2023, 13:08
Guest wrote:
26 Aug 2023, 02:05
Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2023, 20:38
Guest wrote:
It's interesting that Iga has absolutely got to be aware of the speculations about her sexuality; they're everywhere, all over the internet. So she knows that many, many people think she's a lesbian. She hasn't tried to dissuade the speculators, to my knowledge (for example, by talking about a male crush), but I can't imagine it's all that comfortable for her either way.
I also wonder if she knows and what's her reaction. Yeah it's definitely not a comfortable position to be in, I can imagine. Maybe she tries to go 'incognito' with this topic and pretend she doesn't know. She doesn't have to adress everything people say, afterall. And maybe she doesn't actually know that it's a popular belief? That wound be weird, but it's still a possibility.

One interesting thing though, some time ago during a conference/meeting in Poland a guy asked Iga what she thinks about lgbt poeple's rights. Her team was sitting there, too. I watched the video and paid attention to Iga and her team's faces, trying to deduct if their facial expressions reveal something. But looked like they all managed to stay very calm and keep the poker face :hmmm: so I didn't get anything. (Btw, if someone's interested, her answer went something like: "I'd like everyone to be tolerant and free to be whoever they want. These values are very important to me and should be important to everybody. I'm not an activist, I want to play tennis and it's my priority. But you know I'm already pretty open about topics like the war or mental health. I just doesn't want everything to overwhelm me so I speak when I feel the need, have strenght and space to do it.")
I'm just shocked that there aren't any women in Poland who ask Iga for sex.
Do you think people can just casually walk up to world-famous athletes and ask them for sex? And that they would just be like: okay sure? :nervous: Probably many ask online because online people have no boundaries but it's not like they would just easily accept it like it's nothing. Especially Iga? She doesn't even seem like some Casanova :lol:
What I said about asking Iga for sex was just a metaphor for saying love. No one would say to Iga, "I want to have sex with you". Fans keep a respectful distance from Iga.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Aug 2023, 09:40
Guest wrote:
How about Rafa?
Seems like he is her crush from the childhood 😍
Rafa is Daria Kasatkina's idol, too. In her home she had a special place dedicated to Nadal and Messi. And she has a girlfriend now. Straight people also have their same sex idols that they glorify and they're straight. So that doesn't have to confirm anything, but it doesn't deny anything either. However, that would be a kinda funny coincidence if Iga and Dasha had something else in common other than their Nadal fascination :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2023, 13:01
Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2023, 11:33
I know since Iga hasn’t confirmed anything about her sexuality things said about it are just rumours. But is there any evidence that 99% confirms what it is?
Strong gay vibes.
Loves kittens.
Loves books.
Loves music, loves Taylor Swift.
Loves math, kind of a nerd.
A little bit childish.
Very introverted.
Tomboyish dressing style.
Very shy with girls.
Wants to give her cat to Mikaela.
Has a desire to win, and cries when she's beaten by another girl.
Is willing to protect and share her sponsorship with her team members, no matter what kind of persons they are.
Zero chemistry with boys.
Having her own principles about everything, being horribly honest.
Zero bitchiness.
Divorced parents, mysterious relationship with her mom.

Daria, if you are reading this thread, this is not for you.
If she was straight she would’ve said so already

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I know since Iga hasn’t confirmed anything about her sexuality things said about it are just rumours. But is there any evidence that 99% confirms what it is?
Strong gay vibes.
Loves kittens.
Loves books.
A little bit childish.
Very introverted.
Very shy with girls.
Is willing to protect and share her sponsorship with her team members, no matter what kind of persons they are.
Zero bitchiness.

Honestly, none of the above is objective evidence. It's like an average description of a Taylor Swift fan :eyeroll: I didn't see her as very shy with girls. I could see some chemistry with Hubi or with her previous coach. The fact that she doesn't have a boyfriend is more revealing. But you can see how careful she is with statements about something personal. I think she is the type of person who even if she were 100 percent straight, would still hide her relationship. So all of this is still our dreams and hopes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
27 Aug 2023, 23:24
I could see some chemistry with Hubi or with her previous coach.
That's just her being less awkward around other Polish people lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
27 Aug 2023, 23:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Strong gay vibes.
Loves kittens.
Loves books.
A little bit childish.
Very introverted.
Very shy with girls.
Zero bitchiness.

Honestly, none of the above is objective evidence. It's like an average description of a Taylor Swift fan :eyeroll: I didn't see her as very shy with girls. I could see some chemistry with Hubi or with her previous coach. The fact that she doesn't have a boyfriend is more revealing. But you can see how careful she is with statements about something personal. I think she is the type of person who even if she were 100 percent straight, would still hide her relationship. So all of this is still our dreams and hopes
What kind of objective evidence do you want? Iga has no sex, no girlfriend, no rumors.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well, I just heard the official news from some WTA stuff in North India. Shenzhen will NOT undertake the WTA finals. One sponsor in Shenzhen is Japanese cosmetics giant Shiseido, they sponsored Shenzhen for Naomi. Another sponsor in Shenzhen is Gemdale, a real estate group based in Shenzhen. Currently, almost all our North Indian real estate companies have no money. Sorry, I posted an incorrect message earlier. There won't be Shenzhen again. We wish Iga good luck in Beijing and also wish Saudi Arabia good luck in WTA finals. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2023, 02:12
Well, I just heard the official news from some WTA stuff in North India. Shenzhen will NOT undertake the WTA finals. One sponsor in Shenzhen is Japanese cosmetics giant Shiseido, they sponsored Shenzhen for Naomi. Another sponsor in Shenzhen is Gemdale, a real estate group based in Shenzhen. Currently, almost all our North Indian real estate companies have no money. Sorry, I posted an incorrect message earlier. There won't be Shenzhen again. We wish Iga good luck in Beijing and also wish Saudi Arabia good luck in WTA finals. :dance2:
Saudi Arabia? God, that's fucking disgusting.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2023, 02:39
Yes, shame for woman sport and for WTA if they agree to hold the tournament there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well, I'm not an Arab, and I'm well aware that Saudi Arabia is a barbaric, backward country when it comes to women's rights. But as an Asian, I'm going to say a few good words about Saudi Arabia.
1. Saudi Arabia is really rich, far more rich than North India. They are perfectly capable of hosting the WTA Finals and will only be better in terms of hardware and software.
2. Saudi men and women can learn about the best and the highest level of women's sports in the world by WTA, and subtly change their perception of women's sports.
3. Women in Saudi Arabia will see a change, and in 10 years, in 100 years, those girls will no longer be wearing the black burqa. And the WTA Finals is an important step for Arab women's rights.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2023, 03:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well, I'm not an Arab, and I'm well aware that Saudi Arabia is a barbaric, backward country when it comes to women's rights. But as an Asian, I'm going to say a few good words about Saudi Arabia.
1. Saudi Arabia is really rich, far more rich than North India. They are perfectly capable of hosting the WTA Finals and will only be better in terms of hardware and software.
2. Saudi men and women can learn about the best and the highest level of women's sports in the world by WTA, and subtly change their perception of women's sports.
3. Women in Saudi Arabia will see a change, and in 10 years, in 100 years, those girls will no longer be wearing the black burqa. And the WTA Finals is an important step for Arab women's rights.
Sounds like what Ons Jabeur is hoping for. If they do go through with this, I can only hope for the best. But for now I really just hope they pick somewhere else.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Of course they are rich and will try to use this money for sportswashing. And now they are trying to participate in all sports events not for women rights but for future tourism for country when oil money runs out.
They have the opportunity to change their attitudes towards women every day, they don't need any special reasons for this, instead they bargain for world tournaments to advertise their country. First, they should take some steps to improve human rights, decriminalize LGBT relationships, improve women's rights, and only then come and ask for tournaments in their country, not the other way around.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
28 Aug 2023, 08:34
Guest wrote:
Of course they are rich and will try to use this money for sportswashing. And now they are trying to participate in all sports events not for women rights but for future tourism for country when oil money runs out.
They have the opportunity to change their attitudes towards women every day, they don't need any special reasons for this, instead they bargain for world tournaments to advertise their country. First, they should take some steps to improve human rights, decriminalize LGBT relationships, improve women's rights, and only then come and ask for tournaments in their country, not the other way around.
L Messi, C Ronaldo... many sports stars have served Saudi Arabia for billions of euros a year. And countless European coaches working in Saudi Arabia, and all those European prostitutes, each of them can't wait to have an Arab prince to adopt them... Everyone is a vulgarian. There's no need to be harsh on WTA girls. Oil money will promote women sports, women sports will librate Arabic women & LGBTQ community in darkness.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think Iga actually sees all the rumours about her sexuality online? The feeling of having to say what it is must be building because after tennis it is what most people talk about when talking about her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2023, 10:10
Do you think Iga actually sees all the rumours about her sexuality online? The feeling of having to say what it is must be building because after tennis it is what most people talk about when talking about her.
There were some thoughts about this 20-30 posts earlier so you can read them. But even if she sees, she isn't obliged to adress it. And I don't think anyone will actually dare to ask her the question eye to eye (for example during a press conference, meetings or interviews). I wouldn't want to be in her place if something like that happens.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2023, 14:08
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2023, 10:10
There were some thoughts about this 20-30 posts earlier so you can read them. But even if she sees, she isn't obliged to adress it. And I don't think anyone will actually dare to ask her the question eye to eye (for example during a press conference, meetings or interviews). I wouldn't want to be in her place if something like that happens.
Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised. People and especially journalists are so ill-mannered these days. If the rumours really kicked up I could see someone asking her directly. Hope it never happens though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Love Iga's outfit at the US Open.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2023, 17:27
Love Iga's outfit at the US Open.
I like her recent outfits, too. But especially when she's wearing black ;) So I liked her outfit today, and the blue/white gradient on the side was a nice addition.

iga fan
Reactions:

Post by iga fan »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Strong gay vibes.
Loves kittens.
Loves books.
A little bit childish.
Very introverted.
Very shy with girls.
Zero bitchiness.

iga fan
Reactions:

Post by iga fan »

WOW. Is this how you people describe yourself?
Let this beautiful, shy, quirky young woman find her way. I really hope that she does not read anything here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People say that Iga hasn’t had a romantic relationship, but she must’ve had the opportunity for one. When she is approached by people in public, not knowing who she is, looking to get to know her, Iga would immediately shut this down. I think she will be a loner for life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2023, 07:30
People say that Iga hasn’t had a romantic relationship, but she must’ve had the opportunity for one. When she is approached by people in public, not knowing who she is, looking to get to know her, Iga would immediately shut this down. I think she will be a loner for life.
And there would be nothing wrong about that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2023, 12:45
Guest wrote:
She said in her on court interview after her match she said she had been to see The Lion King on Broadway and that it was tradition to see a Broadway show every time she visits New York. She also said she has friends in NY who she can meet with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2023, 13:26
Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2023, 12:45
Guest wrote:
She said in her on court interview after her match she said she had been to see The Lion King on Broadway and that it was tradition to see a Broadway show every time she visits New York. She also said she has friends in NY who she can meet with.
I meant a romantic relationship, that there would be nothing wrong if she wasn't in one, because the previous post talked about the opportunities for romantic relationships, not friends. And yeah, I heard she talked about going to Broadway ^_^

latomi
Reactions:

Post by latomi »

And Kaja Juvan would it be a potential girlfriend?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm new here and also polish but I follow this thread from beggining :) For me, Kaja is her ex girlfriend. Iga posted photo from 2017 in one of the Q&A and we saw there Kaja and Grappa on Iga's bed. She captioned this: "My two kittens". :heart: But now it looks like Kaja have boyfriend so...

Venus_l
Reactions:

Post by Venus_l »

Guest wrote:
30 Aug 2023, 10:11
I'm new here and also polish but I follow this thread from beggining :) For me, Kaja is her ex girlfriend. Iga posted photo from 2017 in one of the Q&A and we saw there Kaja and Grappa on Iga's bed. She captioned this: "My two kittens". :heart: But now it looks like Kaja have boyfriend so...
This is how rumors are born 🤣😂. That's her sister, not Kaya. QA #6, take a closer look next time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Venus_l wrote:
30 Aug 2023, 12:28
Guest wrote:
30 Aug 2023, 10:11
This is how rumors are born 🤣😂. That's her sister, not Kaya. QA #6, take a closer look next time
Yep, Iga will most likely not experience any romantic relationship until she’s retired. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeaah. U right. Sorry for that. She looks like Kaya for a moment. :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2022, 12:11
call me crazy but she's definitely giving dana fairbanks
Hell yeah! So so rel

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A lot of you are saying Iga has never been in a relationship but I disagree. Whatever her sexuality is she is a great soul. She always keeps her personal life very private so I’m sure she would avoid talking or posting about a relationship unless she is getting married.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2023, 01:17
A lot of you are saying Iga has never been in a relationship but I disagree. Whatever her sexuality is she is a great soul. She always keeps her personal life very private so I’m sure she would avoid talking or posting about a relationship unless she is getting married.
But doesn‘t polish media have a big interest in Iga‘s private life? It’s one thing to not talk/post about it but once the gossip media has some insight scoop they will publish it, I think.
If she had relationships in the past and didn‘t make it public that‘s reasonable but with the publicity she gets now I think it will be very hard to hide a relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:gaypimp:
Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2023, 07:11
Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2023, 01:17
But doesn‘t polish media have a big interest in Iga‘s private life? It’s one thing to not talk/post about it but once the gossip media has some insight scoop they will publish it, I think.
If she had relationships in the past and didn‘t make it public that‘s reasonable but with the publicity she gets now I think it will be very hard to hide a relationship.
Do they not write "gal pals" articles in Poland? When celebrities have not come out Anglophone tabloids will get pictures of them holding hands with other women and then describe them as good friends lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She can't come out. She would be done in Poland. PiS needs to lose the election and people in Poland will be free to be who they really are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iga about Kaja after their match: "I don't have many friends, but she's my best friend" :bigcry: :bigcry: I can relate, tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

shiiiiiiiit Penko up next

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2023, 19:51
Well one thing I know for sure, that's gonna be... a dramatic match :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2023, 20:14
Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2023, 19:51
Well one thing I know for sure, that's gonna be... a dramatic match :rofl:
Let us pray Iga's serve functions Sunday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone actually think Iga is straight lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Absolutely not.

Like...I am so gay for her. And this photo and this pink outfit...uhhhh :heart:

I hope it works and y' all see this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2023, 20:07
Absolutely not.

Didn't work but copy and paste worked and that is a very dykey outfit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Sep 2023, 01:44
Guest wrote:
Absolutely not.

Queer coding

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Absolutely not.

Queer coding?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Sep 2023, 05:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Absolutely not.

Queer coding?
I didn't get why I thought it looked gay at first and then realized it looks like something Tobin Heath would wear lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2023, 11:43
Yes, 100% heterosexual, information from Warsaw tennis club

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Sep 2023, 18:11
Guest wrote:
Proof? If not, it is the same type of rumour as her being gay. Some insiders claim that she is definitely homosexual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Sep 2023, 18:11
Guest wrote:
Same Warsaw tennis club where people said that she is in relationship with Daria? Bfr.... :lol: ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2023, 08:17
She can't come out. She would be done in Poland. PiS needs to lose the election and people in Poland will be free to be who they really are.
Crap, it's sad

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's down 2 breaks against Ostapenko. No fight, no brain, can't keep the ball in the court. This isn't the kind of performance one expects from the No. 1 player. Shameful.