Moderators - Volunteer Instructions

Moonshy
Reactions: 20

Re: Moderators

Post by Moonshy »

Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 04:47
I thought the tiktokers thread is always stay in general and alex also said so. But now it will go private? What happen?
Pretty sure it got deleted (I asked the admins to do so); is not in the members area.

I'm sure a new thread about tiktokers can be made tho, that doesn't include these four.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonshy wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 04:49
Guest wrote:
I thought the tiktokers thread is always stay in general and alex also said so. But now it will go private? What happen?
Pretty sure it got deleted (I asked the admins to do so); is not in the members area.

I'm sure a new thread about tiktokers can be made tho, that doesn't include these four.
So it got deleted? Because it says i need to register before i'm entering the thread? Are you sure its deleted?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonshy wrote:
Guest wrote:

But can they 4 have a thread where we can discuss them? And maybe a mod can be there as well. I know things got nasty, but there are people that aren't haters that want to know and discuss about their faves too. It can be separated threads too. Please consider, thank you.

Moonshy

Post by Moonshy »

Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 04:52
Moonshy wrote:
Guest wrote:

So it got deleted? Because it says i need to register before i'm entering the thread? Are you sure its deleted?
Is not in the members area. Although there's a new thread there for tiktokers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonshy wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 04:56
Guest wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 04:52
Moonshy wrote:
Guest wrote:

Is not in the members area. Although there's a new thread there for tiktokers.
So we can't discuss the 4 of them before we make an account? That's the rule? I thought we just need a better mod, i mean that thread already near 800 pages, the new thread can't reach the same hype. But that's okay

STMTH
Administrator
Reactions: 27

Post by STMTH »

Moonshy is NOT a moderator of this forum.
:smurf:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

STMTH wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 05:06
Moonshy is NOT a moderator of this forum.
Can the moderator take the suggestion that was made and even discussed by other admin there to have a mod in the same thread that have like 800 pages, or it can be a new one doesn't matter as long as it can have a modetator and we can talk about the 4 as well. Just like other anons have said there are fans that aren't hating and want to talk about their faves.

STMTH
Administrator
Reactions: 27

Post by STMTH »

We've laid out the basics about consideration for moderator status. If someone who frequents the TikTok thread is interested, these are the minimum. Meeting the minimum doesn't mean we automatically make someone a mod. Interested persons can post here. Please take all other comments related to your concerns about a specific thread to Complaints. Thanks.
:smurf:

Moonshy

Post by Moonshy »

STMTH wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 05:40
We've laid out the basics about consideration for moderator status. If someone who frequents the TikTok thread is interested, these are the minimum. Meeting the minimum doesn't mean we automatically make someone a mod. Interested persons can post here. Please take all other comments related to your concerns about a specific thread to Complaints. Thanks.
"To be considered for a moderation position, you must be a registered user, with an established posting history of at least 100 posts associated with the account.
You must be a regular user of this forum."

I do meet these requirements
1 Image

Moonshy

Post by Moonshy »

So...is there any explanation of why I can't moderate the tiktok thread?
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonshy wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 02:09
Girl be careful she's gonna ban you like she banned shelby :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonshy wrote:
Girl i remember years ago they asked for mods as well, after anons complained about the moderation, guess what they didnt make any sane anon a mod.
I was thinking about reactivating my old reg, but then i probably end up banned like Shelby :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 12:27
Moonshy wrote:
Girl i remember years ago they asked for mods as well, after anons complained about the moderation, guess what they didnt make any sane anon a mod.
I was thinking about reactivating my old reg, but then i probably end up banned like Shelby :lol:
DA. What? Shelby was banned? WTF? That's just crazy. Who would do that? Why????

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jul 2021, 04:58
Guest wrote:
10 Jul 2021, 12:27
Moonshy wrote:
DA. What? Shelby was banned? WTF? That's just crazy. Who would do that? Why????
go to ban inquiries thread

Alpha_Centauri
Reactions: 3

Post by Alpha_Centauri »

We need a mod for tiktok thread, one troll is wishing rape and death to KB this has to stop wtf!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So you're looking for new mods so why aren't the old ones who are unfit to be mods like dadou removed already? She's deleting whatever she feels like and banning people left and right. Get rid of her kind, they're killing this forum.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jul 2021, 22:49
So you're looking for new mods so why aren't the old ones who are unfit to be mods like dadou removed already? She's deleting whatever she feels like and banning people left and right. Get rid of her kind, they're killing this forum.
What threads is she on?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 07:49
Guest wrote:
What threads is she on?
I bet it's the cat feet one, it's super contentious :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What threads is she on?
The Wynonna Earp ones, including threads of the two actresses.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 09:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What threads is she on?
Yeah I noticed that one suffered from alot of deletion. Most pathetic shippers, annoying actress, The Wilds actress, Batwoman and some other suffer from excessive deletion too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 10:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What threads is she on?
Yeah I noticed that one suffered from alot of deletion. Most pathetic shippers, annoying actress, The Wilds actress, Batwoman and some other suffer from excessive deletion too.
+ Emma Corrin thread. and they ban people everytime because the mod can't take different perspective.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 10:55
Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2021, 10:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What threads is she on?
+ Emma Corrin thread. and they ban people everytime because the mod can't take different perspective.
Seems to be an issue on thread that involve a celeb who claims to be NB.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

With all due respect MERS, you should not be allowed to wipe out four days of very reasonable posts on the St. Vincent thread.

The speculation around Annie’s last two follows on Instagram is not trolling.

You have reduced what we’re allowed to discuss down to practically nothing. L Chat is not a music forum or fan site. It is a place for stupid discussions about lesbians.

L Chat moderators, I know there are insane people posting insane stuff, but for the most part it is just fun gossip for most of us. Don’t ruin it.

Gossip is not always factual. And that’s okay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We need an active and effective moderator or two in the Princess Charming thread. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 17:59
We need an active and effective moderator or two in the Princess Charming thread. :heart:
x2 Ban all those fucking bisluts thanks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 18:33
Guest wrote:
X1000, ban all bis and trannies and men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A moderator on Blackpink's thread please. It is way overdue. Various people have asked throughout the months particularly this year. Posts are reported but they aren't taken down nor are people are banned even though they break the thread's rules.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who is the moderator on The L Word? Horribly inconsistent and biased. Possibly super racist too. I'd advise him to be replaced.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2021, 18:15
Who is the moderator on The L Word? Horribly inconsistent and biased. Possibly super racist too. I'd advise him to be replaced.
x2

Comments keep disappearing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Gen Q trolls is clearly the stupid mod defending himself. Its the usually I can have the conversation I like so it's okay. However the thread deletes the following
- any mention of trans (good or bad)
- any criticism of the character of Sophie.
- any criticism of the character of Pippa who isn't even on the fucking show.
- any criticism is the queer politics on the show.
- any criticism of how the show runner treated Sarah Shahi.
- the show talks about race and various identity issues but we on the board arent allowed to discuss what the shows says in any critical way.
- saying you don't need to pay to see the show.

There are various other silly petty things that get deleted. A comment about someone hair looking like a pineapple got deleted while lots of comments about someone looking 100 years old got left. Moderators have their favorite which they will.delete any negative comments about and characters they allows people to post any old shit about.

This goes well beyond trans
^^^
The thread needs a new moderator, thank you!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2021, 17:48
The Gen Q trolls is clearly the stupid mod defending himself. Its the usually I can have the conversation I like so it's okay. However the thread deletes the following
- any mention of trans (good or bad)
- any criticism of the character of Sophie.
- any criticism of the character of Pippa who isn't even on the fucking show.
- any criticism is the queer politics on the show.
- any criticism of how the show runner treated Sarah Shahi.
- the show talks about race and various identity issues but we on the board arent allowed to discuss what the shows says in any critical way.
- saying you don't need to pay to see the show.

There are various other silly petty things that get deleted. A comment about someone hair looking like a pineapple got deleted while lots of comments about someone looking 100 years old got left. Moderators have their favorite which they will.delete any negative comments about and characters they allows people to post any old shit about.

This goes well beyond trans
^^^
The thread needs a new moderator, thank you!

ASAP

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm another who thinks the mod in the L Word thread needs to go or be changed. They literally delete EVERYTHING and we can never have proper conversations, it's annoying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2021, 14:52
I'm another who thinks the mod in the L Word thread needs to go or be changed. They literally delete EVERYTHING and we can never have proper conversations, it's annoying.
Everything offend them. It's like the thread is run by the love child of Judith Butler and Mary Whitehouse.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Hello admin. There's a troll in the thread who posts made up stuff and replies to himself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who is the mod for International Women's Football? Anons were banned because they are against trans flag but anons who support tra and shits on lesbian are allowed in the board. Many anons has compained about tra mod and tra anon to be banned but no action from admin or other mod.

Change the mod and ban that anon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 05:20
Who is the mod for International Women's Football? Anons were banned because they are against trans flag but anons who support tra and shits on lesbian are allowed in the board. Many anons has compained about tra mod and tra anon to be banned but no action from admin or other mod.

X2 Lchat needs to transparent about what mod deleting what posts :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 05:20

Ridiculous.

Mods, it takes two sides to derail a thread with argument. The least you can do is stay neutral even if you no longer believe a woman is an adult human female and a lesbian is a gay woman.

Look at how AGPs have taken over lesbian online spaces, the content they tend to post, and decide if that's what you want here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The trans thread is ironically plagued by incels pretending to be lesbians who try to make it a general politics thread. No mods ever step in to clean it up. Now we can't complain about TRAism in normal threads. The net effect is that you create an environment friendly to AGP incels.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who is the mod in the Twice thread?

The thread is full of het talk, trolling and shit stirring... and yet, our mod is nowhere to be found. How is this okay? ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2021, 12:56
The trans thread is ironically plagued by incels pretending to be lesbians who try to make it a general politics thread. No mods ever step in to clean it up. Now we can't complain about TRAism in normal threads. The net effect is that you create an environment friendly to AGP incels.
Are you the crazy "woman" who screams "right wing" and "trumpet" when someone lays the blame for the gender woo woo on the left wing parties/media? Yeah well I've seen nothing that would indicate that they are "incel" just that they are Conservative and not fan of Democrats and left wing parties. I find it funny you want them shut up but then complain you are being shut up in other threads. Learn to deal with people having a different opinion to yourself.

guest,
Reactions:

Post by guest, »

Guest wrote:
23 Aug 2021, 12:34
Guest wrote:
Are you the crazy "woman" who screams "right wing" and "trumpet" when someone lays the blame for the gender woo woo on the left wing parties/media? Yeah well I've seen nothing that would indicate that they are "incel" just that they are Conservative and not fan of Democrats and left wing parties. I find it funny you want them shut up but then complain you are being shut up in other threads. Learn to deal with people having a different opinion to yourself.
x2 fucking bizarre. must be Americans who seem obsessed and unable to see beyond their very precious absolute-political-binary-lens that they so dearly cling to. or other western leftie wokes who do nothing but obsessively imitating their American ideals. i have always voted left and share many of their core values but have the freedom to intensely disagree on certain others, have the clear eyes to see through their bullshit, have no problem reading other dissenting or conservative lesbians with different views from mine. i see this constant tendency to silence those. lesbians are just women exclusively loving women, not braindead cult followers of the religion aka political party.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 03:54
Guest wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 18:33
Guest wrote:
X1000, ban all bis and trannies and men.
No mods? Fine. Just close the whole thread :eyeroll: jfc

Alaska
Reactions: 10

Post by Alaska »

I can moderate the Princess Charming thread. I will clean up homophobic posts and male worshiping posts. I'll be perfectly blunt, however, I can't accomplish this alone, it needs more than one mod.
2 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alaska wrote:
23 Aug 2021, 14:27
I can moderate the Princess Charming thread. I will clean up homophobic posts and male worshiping posts. I'll be perfectly blunt, however, I can't accomplish this alone, it needs more than one mod.
Useless af :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest, wrote:
23 Aug 2021, 12:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2 fucking bizarre. must be Americans who seem obsessed and unable to see beyond their very precious absolute-political-binary-lens that they so dearly cling to. or other western leftie wokes who do nothing but obsessively imitating their American ideals. i have always voted left and share many of their core values but have the freedom to intensely disagree on certain others, have the clear eyes to see through their bullshit, have no problem reading other dissenting or conservative lesbians with different views from mine. i see this constant tendency to silence those. lesbians are just women exclusively loving women, not braindead cult followers of the religion aka political party.
:wub: is this wasn't a anon forum full of potential serial killers I would ask for your number.

Lol just kidding....sure you arent a serial killer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So in the Generation Q thread people are shipping Shane with a transwoman Tess, and mod is not deleting the comments. But if anyone dares to say something bad about this ship the comments instantly are erased and posters might even get banned.

Who is the TRA moderator in this thread? You say you don't have TRA mods but it's a lie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Aug 2021, 18:38
So in the Generation Q thread people are shipping Shane with a transwoman Tess, and mod is not deleting the comments. But if anyone dares to say something bad about this ship the comments instantly are erased and posters might even get banned.

Who is the TRA moderator in this thread? You say you don't have TRA mods but it's a lie.
I think the moderators should leave both pro and anti Tess comments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest, wrote:
23 Aug 2021, 12:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sure, and those "conservative lesbian" opinions included among the others heavy pro-Hungary agitation in the thread about its new anti-gay laws (for those who don't know, Hungary has extreme right wing government allied with Russia).

Sorry dudes, you're not bright enough to sell your BS here since you can't even tone down your sexism and homophobia, on a lesbian forum, while pretending to be lesbians. Statistically there's very few conservative lesbians, and they're almost exclusively selfish rich a-holes who just want tax cuts but would never want to live in your incel dream you so desperately try to promote here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Admins, it's been almost two months since this topic's been created and nothing changed, no incompetent, biased mods have been removed and no news ones chosen. So why open this topic if you have no interest in doing anything to improve the community? We are still complaining about moderating in the same threads as before, about the same mods, and nothing is done about it. Why?

The mod in the Dominique Provost Chalkley thread should be removed, she's biased, is constantly banning people and censoring gender critical posts. If she was actually fair and worthy of respect, people would behave. She's just annoying posters when she's censoring opinions and banning people.

Other threads are also problematic, why isn't anything done about those mods?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Aug 2021, 21:13
Admins, it's been almost two months since this topic's been created and nothing changed, no incompetent, biased mods have been removed and no news ones chosen. So why open this topic if you have no interest in doing anything to improve the community? We are still complaining about moderating in the same threads as before, about the same mods, and nothing is done about it. Why?

The mod in the Dominique Provost Chalkley thread should be removed, she's biased, is constantly banning people and censoring gender critical posts. If she was actually fair and worthy of respect, people would behave. She's just annoying posters when she's censoring opinions and banning people.

Other threads are also problematic, why isn't anything done about those mods?
The problem in the Dom thread is GC trolls not the mod.