Tokyo Olympics 2021

Reactions:

Re: Tokyo Olympics 2021

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
02 Jul 2021, 16:33
I’m still trying to wrap my head around why this individual is even allowed to compete.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2021, 16:53
guest wrote:
I’m still trying to wrap my head around why this individual is even allowed to compete.
The trans lobby is very pushy and has a lot of big pharma and corporate money behind it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the other side is, that if she smoked now, in a moment of weakness, it's probably something she has done many times before. even when it wasn't allowed. you don't suddenly fund a crutch in something you haven't used before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2021, 16:19
Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2021, 16:17
What drives me crazy are individuals rationalizing, well the person I like has suffered a negative consequence because they chose to break a rule thereby the rule is dumb, ought to be removed, and my favorite athlete allowed to compete. Versus rationalizing, this person I liked has suffered a negative consequence due to their own actions. Perhaps this individual needs a supportive system in place that can help them navigate the emotional minefield of being a human with a lot of pressure and scrutiny while following the rules that govern their chosen occupation.
Her perhaps they should be able to 420 blaze it in peace ^o)
and they can but right now is not the time for that, time and place..time and place

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2021, 16:39
Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2021, 16:34
Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2021, 16:26
Potheads mad
Seth Rogen literally on twitter blaming this on racism :rofl:
I was waiting for the use of racism to start
It always does. But it didn't work for Caster Semenya so doubt it will work for this girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2021, 17:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Potheads mad
It always does. But it didn't work for Caster Semenya so doubt it will work for this girl.
Naturally occurring high testosterone levels transformed into racism :rofl: She thought it gonna fly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

unbeweedable :rimshot:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
What drives me crazy are individuals rationalizing, well the person I like has suffered a negative consequence because they chose to break a rule thereby the rule is dumb, ought to be removed, and my favorite athlete allowed to compete. Versus rationalizing, this person I liked has suffered a negative consequence due to their own actions. Perhaps this individual needs a supportive system in place that can help them navigate the emotional minefield of being a human with a lot of pressure and scrutiny while following the rules that govern their chosen occupation.
x9999 athletes entitlement is real

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
This is the actual racism that Seth Rogen and co should be against for :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2021, 23:18
guest wrote:
This is the actual racism that Seth Rogen and co should be against for :nails:
rogen is the typical mra=tra :nails: friends with rapist james franco for a loooooong time....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am thoroughly confused. How does Caster Semenya fit into all of this? Isn't she essentially intersex with greater levels of testosterone than estrogen but identifies as a female? Wouldn't that qualify her in the same way that Hubbard is allowed to compete? Where can I find the official statement of standards that allows a biological man to compete against biological women but does not allow for an intersex woman or even biological women to compete against other biological women?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 01:12
I am thoroughly confused. How does Caster Semenya fit into all of this? Isn't she essentially intersex with greater levels of testosterone than estrogen but identifies as a female? Wouldn't that qualify her in the same way that Hubbard is allowed to compete? Where can I find the official statement of standards that allows a biological man to compete against biological women but does not allow for an intersex woman or even biological women to compete against other biological women?
I was reading that although she identifies as female and is intersex, Semenya's got the xy pattern so she's technically male.
Hubbard, on the other hand is 100% male, not intersex. Other than that, I don't know what other issues there are with Caster Semenya as far as qualifying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Exactly. I've been vocally against Caster who is essentially "male intersex (XY chromosomes / truth, facts)", however this person "identifies (feelings, not even consistent)" does not matter.

On the same principle, Hubbard is automatically disqualified even much strongly than Caster. Here is the work of gross repulsive international MRAs. Real men > Male Intersex

I have known too many lesbians getting insanely aggressive and obsessive in their constant defence of Caster (in women's sports) - more so athlete-types and feminist-types. Not to mention they angrily seek to destroy "anti trans bills" that deny the rights of poor "trans athletes" (meaning MTF freaks like Hubbard)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Caster Semanya's level of testosterone exceeds some specific limit. What I want to know though, is if that specific limit is the same limit that MtTs have to abide by.

We already know that the level MtTs have to get down to is many times greater than that of an average woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Semenya has internal testes and went through male puberty. Semenya is a "DSD" or "intersex" because he doesn't have external male genitalia, but he is male.

Anyone who has gone through male puberty should not be permitted to play in women's sports. Any body that has been androgenized (been acted upon by male levels of testosterone during puberty) retains legacy advantages regardless of whether they reduce their testosterone to 10nmol/L, including bone density, skeleton size & shape (especially femur angle to knees, and pelvic girdle), muscle mass, muscle density, lung capacity, etc.

and btw, 10nmol/L is about 2.5-3x of the upper range for women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

QMTA - Googled it. Caster Semanya has to have levels of 5 nmol/L, while someone like like Laurel Hubbard only has to lower it to 10 nmol/L.

I hope that's because the international athletics federation made their own specific rules, but I don't know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:sadangel:
Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 01:51
QMTA - Googled it. Caster Semanya has to have levels of 5 nmol/L, while someone like like Laurel Hubbard only has to lower it to 10 nmol/L.

I hope that's because the international athletics federation made their own specific rules, but I don't know.
^Meant to quote myself at post 214.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

With Semenya out will Margaret Wambui and Francine Niyonsaba move up to claim their rightful spots in the women's 800m? Oh, wait, they're both males, too. That's right the women's 800m in Rio was an all male podium. It's almost as if male androgenism offers some kind of benefit.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:

I'm confused. Both Caster and Semanya are male, but Hubbard is allowed to higher levels?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 02:01
With Semenya out will Margaret Wambui and Francine Niyonsaba move up to claim their rightful spots in the women's 800m? Oh, wait, they're both males, too. That's right the women's 800m in Rio was an all male podium. It's almost as if male androgenism offers some kind of benefit.

Does no one really take a look at this photo and step back and think, wait…is what’s happening right? Is this right? What the fuck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 02:03
Guest wrote:

I'm confused. Both Caster and Semanya are male, but Hubbard is allowed to higher levels?
Yes. From what I can tell, 10 nmol/L is the general limit, but the International Association of Athletics Federation set the bar at 5 nmol/L for the 400, 800 and 1500 meter women's track events. Semanya runs the 400 meter.

I guess the individual federations can bypass the IOC rules if they make their own. Other federations should be equally bold.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 02:17
guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 02:03
Guest wrote:

Yes. From what I can tell, 10 nmol/L is the general limit, but the International Association of Athletics Federation set the bar at 5 nmol/L for the 400, 800 and 1500 meter women's track events. Semanya runs the 400 meter.

I guess the individual federations can bypass the IOC rules if they make their own. Other federations should be equally bold.
Okay, thanks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 02:05
Guest wrote:

Does no one really take a look at this photo and step back and think, wait…is what’s happening right? Is this right? What the fuck.
The one in the middle makes Caster look dainty and girly. Lol.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:

Wow

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 02:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2 No kidding :blinkwide: This photo makes me disgusting along with super repulsive Hubbard. Why didn't the two get as much (infamous) publicity as Caster? I don't follow Olympics...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

All male podium for women's 800m. So BRAVE and STUNNING!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 02:52
Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 02:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x2 No kidding :blinkwide: This photo makes me disgusting along with super repulsive Hubbard. Why didn't the two get as much (infamous) publicity as Caster? I don't follow Olympics...
disgusted* I mean

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 02:23
Guest wrote:
Wow
Yep, the top woman finisher was Melissa Bishop of Canada, who officially finished 4th.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know this has a decent chance of blowing up to being a significant area of concern in the future, but the trans question isn't going to actually be a significant issue in this games, is it? you have maybe those few races and the one weight lifting. I'll be glad when the games start so we can actually talk about something else.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

*Rights Group Demands End to Sex Testing of Female Track Athletes Dec. 4, 2020
www.nytimes.com/2020/12/04/sports/olymp ... ights.html
Mainstream media (all left-leaning) like NYT's coverage is extremely vile.

"A Human Rights Watch report said that regulations governing athletes with differences of sexual development are harmful and disproportionately affect women of color from developing nations."

When it comes to pushing males (including intersex males with XY), it's all the tired tactics of shouting "poor WOC from the Third World". Now, "super privileged - packed with repulsive male privilege + billionaire's (or millionaire, don't care) child privilege - WHITE MALE from the First Coloniser World" has been "harming, damaging, destroying poor women of color from developing nations" like Samoans or WOC New Zealanders. Where is the outcry? Oh yes. Only for the "human rights" of this "poor marginalised victimised woman" (aka trans woman = MTF = man)

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 03:04
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wow
Yep, the top woman finisher was Melissa Bishop of Canada, who officially finished 4th.
She deserves a medal. I hope we don’t end up with the same problem in Tokyo with a podium full of males in a women’s event.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 03:06
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wow
She deserves a medal. I hope we don’t end up with the same problem in Tokyo with a podium full of males in a women’s event.
She's from Canada. She's probably already brainwashed and willingly gave up her medal for these ~brave and stunning men~

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 03:42
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
She's from Canada. She's probably already brainwashed and willingly gave up her medal for these ~brave and stunning men~
da. Has anyone found anything out about this? It can be likely, too. I have yet to meet anyone from Canada (yeah non-conservatives, worse, feminists or LGB) who seem sane to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 03:47
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
da. Has anyone found anything out about this? It can be likely, too. I have yet to meet anyone from Canada (yeah non-conservatives, worse, feminists or LGB) who seem sane to me.
It’s hilarious that people become so extreme in their liberalism that they start protesting against the very things they’ve initially wanted to protect/fight for.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 04:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s hilarious that people become so extreme in their liberalism that they start protesting against the very things they’ve initially wanted to protect/fight for.
canada women probably scared if they're against the tra mob. you should see how these tras act towards non brainwashed women in toronto/vancouver. openly threaten women with violence if we don't agree with them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Potheads mad
Like clockwork.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 08:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Potheads mad
Like clockwork.

after all of these dramas that she brings, I hope she doesn't choke @oly. Still think this is an example of athletes entitlement tho.

BelCop
Reactions: 84

Post by BelCop »

Guest wrote:

This is just weird… I’m all in with the ‘let everybody be who they want to be’ but this is just not ok…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 03:05

"A Human Rights Watch report said that regulations governing athletes with differences of sexual development are harmful and disproportionately affect women of color from developing nations."

When it comes to pushing males (including intersex males with XY), it's all the tired tactics of shouting "poor WOC from the Third World". Now, "super privileged - packed with repulsive male privilege + billionaire's (or millionaire, don't care) child privilege - WHITE MALE from the First Coloniser World" has been "harming, damaging, destroying poor women of color from developing nations" like Samoans or WOC New Zealanders. Where is the outcry? Oh yes. Only for the "human rights" of this "poor marginalised victimised woman" (aka trans woman = MTF = man)
Are they saying that DSD are more common in developing nations or they are not diagnosed there. I don't know the full details of Casters condition but if she raised as a girl based on her outward genital and then later was diagnosed as having a DSD then I don't have an issue with regarding her as a woman doesn't mean that she doesn't have an unfair advantage as a competitor.

Also doesn't mean that counties won't use faking DSD or other trans rules to cheat their way into the gold. In fact it does seems that developing countries do this more. Guess it's cheaper than steroids or elaborate training programs. I wouldn't be surprised if they go out looking for girls affected by these conditions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 11:09
Guest wrote:

Are they saying that DSD are more common in developing nations or they are not diagnosed there. I don't know the full details of Casters condition but if she raised as a girl based on her outward genital and then later was diagnosed as having a DSD then I don't have an issue with regarding her as a woman doesn't mean that she doesn't have an unfair advantage as a competitor.

Also doesn't mean that counties won't use faking DSD or other trans rules to cheat their way into the gold. In fact it does seems that developing countries do this more. Guess it's cheaper than steroids or elaborate training programs. I wouldn't be surprised if they go out looking for girls affected by these conditions.
I in fact remember reading about a German? talent agent or trainer who specialises in finding these.... women. I think he might even be responsible for finding one or more of those....women on the 800 m podium in Rio^. For the life of me, I can't find anything on Google about it though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trans anyone shouldn't compete against men or women in any shape or form. Sucks for women who won't win due to transmen taking over if allowed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 05:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

canada women probably scared if they're against the tra mob. you should see how these tras act towards non brainwashed women in toronto/vancouver. openly threaten women with violence if we don't agree with them.
Op here. I’m Canadian and can’t stand this nonsense.

Meghan Murphy was among the first to be silenced by the TRA mob so let’s not go blaming all Canadian women or blaming the women these intersex and trans athletes compete against. Makes you sound like a bunch of knuckle dragging bints.

Female athletes are being intimidated into silence.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 15:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Meghan Murphy was among the first to be silenced by the TRA mob so let’s not go blaming all Canadian women or blaming the women these intersex and trans athletes compete against. Makes you sound like a bunch of knuckle dragging bints.

Women need to stop being nice and start getting loud. I know many of us haven't been socialized this way but we need to start standing up for ourselves before it's too late. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 15:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Women need to stop being nice and start getting loud. I know many of us haven't been socialized this way but we need to start standing up for ourselves before it's too late. DA
It's already too late

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 22:46
guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 15:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's already too late
DA Yeah

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 12:49
Guest wrote:
03 Jul 2021, 11:09
Guest wrote:

I in fact remember reading about a German? talent agent or trainer who specialises in finding these.... women. I think he might even be responsible for finding one or more of those....women on the 800 m podium in Rio^. For the life of me, I can't find anything on Google about it though.
I recall something about African countries specifically scouting for these biological males so they had a better chance of winning medals. It was one of the reasons why the IAAF made the ruling, because if they hadn't every athlete in these events would have been biologically male.

As for why they are all from African countries, it's likely that they aren't detected early on like in the west. In western countries people with a DSD like this would have had their internal testes removed at a young age (because it is claimed they cause cancer) and been given HRT to develop more feminine characteristics. In Africa that doesn't happen and they develop normally, ending up with male-typical Testosterone levels and an advantage over female athletes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2021, 16:42
guest wrote:
:argh: :argh: :argh:
I dont know If its true or bs, but i saw someone pointing out that this two athletes are the same case of Caster(XY)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jul 2021, 06:57
Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2021, 16:42
guest wrote:
:argh: :argh: :argh:
I dont know If its true or bs, but i saw someone pointing out that this two athletes are the same case of Caster(XY)
yeah this new zealand person has to leave a 100000% because they were born as a male. they cannot be there. as for people who have naturally high t or xy or whatever that issue is so complex that you cannot say anything about it because i think it's literally them calculating stuff from math and biology and people here are not scientists so frankly shut up you're clogging this thread with boring crap again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm so sick of fucking 'entitled Americans' (like AOC, not 'all Americans') & international leftists, esp. such "LESBIANS" who spread this kind of crap after crap (lies after lies; intentional omission of facts and truth) with their non-stop outrage energy. Examples wildly retweetd by them^:

1. It's Olympics rule, not what you Americans consider legal. Where have been righteous protests against this "racist anti-marijuana" Olympics rule for all these years? Why sign up if you disagree? Rulebreakers of all nationalities have gotten their penalties.

2. Those are not WOMEN nor FEMALES (all the same, btw). XY male intersex! Now they fabricate this lie of "racism against black women". Racism exists, but those are not women, nor any of these hysteric incidents racist. Where have these outraged "anti-racists" been when white male hulk Hubbard has been beating and robbing of WOMEN OF COLOR athletes?

3. Dumbass. Those were all 100% XY males. Not like these XY intersex cosplaying as 'women'

4. No "cis women" there. Oh isn't it you crazy TRAs who have been screaming that Trans, Intersex, NBs are all under the fake tranny umbrella vs them "cis"? Suddenly intersex males are cis women?