Reactions:

Re: Tokyo Olympics 2021

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 16:09
Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 03:10
Netball gang where u at :mask:
Gretchen Australia, stop trying to make netball happen. It's not going to happen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't understand the Netball hate. Is it because its a female sport? Some of you are saying the same stuff men said about it 20 years ago when it went semi pro. Also what men have recently said about any other womens sports getting televised like afl, football, rugby etc....

There are many sports at the olympics that I find boring and I just don't watch them. If any of those proposed sports is popular enough for the ioc to make money off they will probably add them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 04:46
I don't understand the Netball hate. Is it because its a female sport? Some of you are saying the same stuff men said about it 20 years ago when it went semi pro. Also what men have recently said about any other womens sports getting televised like afl, football, rugby etc....

There are many sports at the olympics that I find boring and I just don't watch them. If any of those proposed sports is popular enough for the ioc to make money off they will probably add them.
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Idk anything about netball but some of them are cuties :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 10:55
At School, Netball was the straight girl sport.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good news.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 11:08
Guest wrote:
So it's like volleyball for commonwealth countries?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

BelCop
Reactions: 84

Post by BelCop »

Ok question.
About the horses dancing dressage stuff…

Do they practice the routine and when it’s their turn they just do it or does the rider like has to give signals to the horse while they do the routine?

Because I’ve been watching this and I’m finding it freakin’ amazing but I don’t see the riders like stearing the horses.

This can be the case because I’m completely ignorant concerning this subject.

Dragonfish
Reactions: 87

Post by Dragonfish »

BelCop wrote:
30 Aug 2021, 10:01
Ok question.

Do they practice the routine and when it’s their turn they just do it or does the rider like has to give signals to the horse while they do the routine?

Because I’ve been watching this and I’m finding it freakin’ amazing but I don’t see the riders like stearing the horses.

They will practice the routine, but the rider will give signals when to trot/canter/turn etc. The idea is for the rider to remain as motionless as possible.

BelCop

Post by BelCop »

Dragonfish wrote:
30 Aug 2021, 10:08
BelCop wrote:
Ok question.

They will practice the routine, but the rider will give signals when to trot/canter/turn etc. The idea is for the rider to remain as motionless as possible.
Okay! So the rider must give these signals as discrete as possible? And have a poker-face during the routine?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 11:02
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 11:08
Guest wrote:
So it's like volleyball for commonwealth countries?
Lol exactly.

Dragonfish
Reactions: 87

Post by Dragonfish »

BelCop wrote:
30 Aug 2021, 10:25
Dragonfish wrote:
30 Aug 2021, 10:08
BelCop wrote:
Ok question.

Okay! So the rider must give these signals as discrete as possible? And have a poker-face during the routine?
Yep pretty much. With the paras they have different classes depending on the disability. Last week there was a rider who had no arms and was steering the horse with the reigns in her mouth. Some of them are incredible to watch 😊

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Aug 2021, 05:33
:sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Aug 2021, 05:33
Herzliches bedankt, Monsieur.

BelCop

Post by BelCop »

I guess nobody really follows the Paralympics 🤷‍♀️.

Although his wheelchair got sabotaged an hour before he had to race, Peter Genyn won gold at the 100m.

Somebody flattened three tires and broke his frame.
They repared his wheelchair by taping his frame together with duck tape.

His interview afterwords was really emotional.
Congrats Peter! What a performance!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

BelCop wrote:
04 Sep 2021, 13:19

Although his wheelchair got sabotaged an hour before he had to race, Peter Genyn won gold at the 100m.

who did it?

BelCop

Post by BelCop »

Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2021, 13:51
BelCop wrote:

who did it?
They don’t know yet. :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

BelCop wrote:

wow that's crazy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

BelCop wrote:
04 Sep 2021, 14:13
Guest wrote:
BelCop wrote:

who did it?
Dun dun dun dun... Who knew the Paralympics would be this exciting? Better call the Scooby gang. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2021, 14:30
BelCop wrote:
Guest wrote:
BelCop wrote:

who did it?
Dun dun dun dun... Who knew the Paralympics would be this exciting? Better call the Scooby gang. :lol:
Like more intense, petty, and dramatic? Pretty sure they have cctv everywhere. Especially with covid prevention they have to turn on gps on their phone. They better solve this case.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Sep 2021, 22:47
Guest wrote:
BelCop wrote:
Guest wrote:
BelCop wrote:

who did it?
Like more intense, petty, and dramatic? Pretty sure they have cctv everywhere. Especially with covid prevention they have to turn on gps on their phone. They better solve this case.
I meant to say intriguing, but yeah, those, too. :lol: With lots of cameras and volunteers everywhere, someone was still able to sabotage a competitor who still managed to win the gold! How did the perpetrator do it? And talk about the resilience of the winning athlete. Kudos to him.

In my head, this could be an episode of Scooby Doo, or even a movie set in the Paralympics. I could hear Velma's voice solving the mystery. And imagine Scooby and Shaggy getting lost in Tokyo. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2021, 03:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
BelCop wrote:
Guest wrote:

who did it?
I meant to say intriguing, but yeah, those, too. :lol: With lots of cameras and volunteers everywhere, someone was still able to sabotage a competitor who still managed to win the gold! How did the perpetrator do it? And talk about the resilience of the winning athlete. Kudos to him.

In my head, this could be an episode of Scooby Doo, or even a movie set in the Paralympics. I could hear Velma's voice solving the mystery. And imagine Scooby and Shaggy getting lost in Tokyo. :lol:
They better interrogated all of the competitor coaches :mask: trust me I've watch csi for 10 years

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2021, 04:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
BelCop wrote:

They better interrogated all of the competitor coaches :mask: trust me I've watch csi for 10 years

Noooooo! Not Horatio Caine! :rage: Gil Grissom all the way! Long live The Bug Man! 😎

I've watched several seasons of the OG CSI. I just couldn't get around to watching David Caruso in anything. Well, I did watch Proof of Life and Jade, and he managed to ruin them for me. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2021, 05:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Noooooo! Not Horatio Caine! :rage: Gil Grissom all the way! Long live The Bug Man! 😎

I've watched several seasons of the OG CSI. I just couldn't get around to watching David Caruso in anything. Well, I did watch Proof of Life and Jade, and he managed to ruin them for me. :lol:
It's a meme sis. Horatio is EXTRA as hell.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2021, 08:35
Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2021, 05:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's a meme sis. Horatio is EXTRA as hell.

I know, that's why I don't like him. His character in NYPD Blue is also extra like Horatio. David Caruso is a bad actor, that's why I don't enjoy watching him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is for the hive :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2021, 11:33
Whoa, she's really pretty here. I like the hair and make-up. I almost didn't recognize her if it wasn't for the hive thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Haha the hive is still here? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2021, 11:39
Guest wrote:
Whoa, she's really pretty here. I like the hair and make-up. I almost didn't recognize her if it wasn't for the hive thing.
Right? Like she's ready to co-chair a PTA meeting or something lol but what's up with the ring? :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2021, 11:43

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2021, 11:53
Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2021, 11:43
Lol go back to sleep hive from her insta it looks like she's living the farm life right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2021, 06:32
Kaleo Maclay is a cutie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The hive sends regards 🐝

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2021, 11:06
This is so bizarre... yet I haven't see any updates about it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aha! Another Belgian! :hmmm:

Does Belgium have any beef with another participating country in the Paralympics? Did the winning athletes have any squabble or row with anyone recently? 🧐

No disrespect to Belgium or anyone. This is just me acting like a very amateur and wannabe sleuth. :lol: It is indeed strange that they still haven't figured out who did it. 🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 05:18

Does Belgium have any beef with another participating country in the Paralympics? Did the winning athletes have any squabble or row with anyone recently? 🧐

No disrespect to Belgium or anyone. This is just me acting like a very amateur and wannabe sleuth. :lol: It is indeed strange that they still haven't figured out who did it. 🤔
Logically the ones gonna benefit were the other top 5, if these two belgians out they're gonna medal

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 04:55
Guest wrote:
This is a case for Hercule Poirot 🧐

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 09:32
Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 04:55
Guest wrote:
This is a case for Hercule Poirot 🧐
Or Sherlock Holmes -- Benedict Cumberbatch, not RDJ. 😉

But I still prefer the Scooby gang, much more fun with these guys. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Sep 2021, 14:52
Guest wrote:
The hive sends regards 🐝
everyone into the minivan!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 07:55
Guest wrote:

Logically the ones gonna benefit were the other top 5, if these two belgians out they're gonna medal
That's the thing that makes it strange. Like you said, logically, the most obvious suspects are the other top competitors who would gain if the two Belgians are eliminated in the race. However, there seem to be no leads yet, and the games are already over. Are they still going to pursue the investigation or just sweep it under the rug?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 13:01
Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 07:55
Guest wrote:

That's the thing that makes it strange. Like you said, logically, the most obvious suspects are the other top competitors who would gain if the two Belgians are eliminated in the race. However, there seem to be no leads yet, and the games are already over. Are they still going to pursue the investigation or just sweep it under the rug?
Paging BelCop

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If it is indeed one of the competitors who did it, then he wasn't so smart at all. Everyone would think so because of the very obvious motive behind it. Was it really that simple? If it is, then the anon above cracked the case. We don't need BelCop anymore. :lol:

Seriously, what's the update in Belgium, Det. BelCop?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 14:15
If it is indeed one of the competitors who did it, then he wasn't so smart at all. Everyone would think so because of the very obvious motive behind it. Was it really that simple? If it is, then the anon above cracked the case. We don't need BelCop anymore. :lol:

Humans have simple motives. Usually around money, love, and pride.

BelCop

Post by BelCop »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 14:15

No recent updates here.

Three wheelchairs got sabotaged. All three of them were parked in the catacombs of the Olympic stadium next to eachother so maybe they sabotaged them all because they didn’t exactly know which one belonged to who or they just wanted to sabotage them all because of a vendetta against all Belgian competitors… we don’t know…

No surveillance camera’s, no witnesses and everyone with a valid pass had access to the wheelchairs…

The Paralympic comity will press charges but the odds of ever finding out who did this will never be in our favor…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

do the paralympians get to have any kind of personal assistants with them? I seem to remember a blind athlete dropping out because she couldn't bring her own assistant. That the olypimpics would provide any help they needed. I might have guest that someones assistant did it for their benefit and probably at their bidding. Or the slim possibility that it was a Tonya Harding thing, where someone did it for someone, but maybe not because they were told too. But if the athletes can't have their own people, I totally agree that another competitor did it. Paralympians can be bad people just like anyone else. As that South African who shot his girlfriend like a decade ago showed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Agatha Christie would solve it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 16:03
do the paralympians get to have any kind of personal assistants with them? I seem to remember a blind athlete dropping out because she couldn't bring her own assistant. That the olypimpics would provide any help they needed. I might have guest that someones assistant did it for their benefit and probably at their bidding. Or the slim possibility that it was a Tonya Harding thing, where someone did it for someone, but maybe not because they were told too. But if the athletes can't have their own people, I totally agree that another competitor did it. Paralympians can be bad people just like anyone else. As that South African who shot his girlfriend like a decade ago showed.
I mean yeah paralympians or not they're still men.