Krashlyn Ashlyn and Ali

Reactions:

Re: Krashlyn Ashlyn and Ali

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 20:04
Next away game in DC is on her bday lol. That'll be her last 'hometown' game there. Hopefully everyone is able to go then. Sucks that her dad is probably at a point he doesn't understand what is going on/isn't healthy to go to games anymore.
Hopefully all the kids/Ash go to that last hometown game :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol at the sparkling water partnership. seems like something ash would also be involved in :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did Gotham really not use Ali for any of those ads for Pride night? one of the most popular gay players in woso ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 May 2023, 15:33
Lol at the sparkling water partnership. seems like something ash would also be involved in :lol:
Waiting for that TB partnership :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ali being a fake Mets fan for a day. 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 00:33
Looking 🔥 as always

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What event is Ash at?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 21:20
What event is Ash at?
Polo match lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 23:24
Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 21:20
What event is Ash at?
Polo match lol.
This is so random 😂 her suit was cute though....still needs to do something about that hair. Bring back 2018 short hair Ash pls 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hoping they can at least tie, they have good crowd tonight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So last week a handball negates a goal, this week the no handball call takes away a PK.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What a shame they didn’t win or draw in front of that crowd… sadly the game wasn’t brilliant enough to make it attractive to go back, but who knows, it’s something to build from.

I don’t like Amoros and his game management, he gets scared when the team concedes and has no plan to go forward other than kick it to Lynn and hope for the best. O’Hara is already a shit signing, he’s converting his promising attacking player to LB and his promising LB to a CB while his CB is on the bench.

What a game from Ali though! She almost had her goal!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does Ali have a belly piercing? 😳

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 03:53
She used to, apparently 😏 didn’t notice it before

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Woke trolls still being obsessed with Ash smh when will this shit stop...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 14:03
i dont think it'll ever stop with the super well known players like her since she's retired and people are STILL talking about her. i think this will always happen with the big 4 gays (ali/ash/cp/tobin). regardless of what they do and dont do even if they fall of the face of the earth there's always gonna be some troll wanting to bring them up for something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The day Ashlyn moves on from that haircut will be a great day. I'll even accept the funky clothes at this point but the hair has to go. Fingers crossed she's over it by the end of the year but...I doubt it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 14:03
What could they possibly even be complaining about now? How Gotham uses her on SM?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The cancel culture bs really just ruins everything. I gotta laugh that fucking 'trolls tweet' is STILL being braught up against her lmao that person harassed her and Ali to hell and back....but Ash is the bad guy? Its like when they tried to "prove" she was doing the nazi sign infront of that museum ....to point the museum people had to address it and tell them thats not what she was doing not once, not twice but three times! :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 14:50
The cancel culture bs really just ruins everything. I gotta laugh that fucking 'trolls tweet' is STILL being braught up against her lmao that person harassed her and Ali to hell and back....but Ash is the bad guy? Its like when they tried to "prove" she was doing the nazi sign infront of that museum ....to point the museum people had to address it and tell them thats not what she was doing not once, not twice but three times! :mask:
Its funny that they still try to troll her when she's already said she doesn't even check SM anymore/doesn't care now that she's retired. And its not like their tweets are gonna make her not stay involved in woso/be FO at Gotham/keep her from doing what she wants to do. Definition of living rent free in their heads.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 04:12
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 03:53
She used to, apparently 😏 didn’t notice it before
Wonder if it was recent? Can't see it here..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

These commentators/reporters were asking wild ass Qs at half time and post game wtf lmao. Ali's a pro but she gotta be like da fuck. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 16:25
These commentators/reporters were asking wild ass Qs at half time and post game wtf lmao. Ali's a pro but she gotta be like da fuck. :lol:
I have noticed the commentators on the whole this year are extremely Wave leaning every time they play, and they hardly ever give Gotham the praise they have earned... Like every advancement Gotham makes is due to a lapse in another team. Its like they all have the same talking points every week.
Also, seriously what was that half time interview?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 16:25
Link?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The halftime one was someone asking her about the pitch she threw out at the Mets game, what the actual fuck :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 15:10
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 14:50
Its funny that they still try to troll her when she's already said she doesn't even check SM anymore/doesn't care now that she's retired. And its not like their tweets are gonna make her not stay involved in woso/be FO at Gotham/keep her from doing what she wants to do. Definition of living rent free in their heads.
DA It has made her change the way she interacts with fans online and at games imo. She used to be pretty carefree and personable. She recently said that's one of the reasons she doesn't miss playing too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 14:37
The day Ashlyn moves on from that haircut will be a great day. I'll even accept the funky clothes at this point but the hair has to go. Fingers crossed she's over it by the end of the year but...I doubt it.
Facts. 2015 Ashlyn was peak Ashlyn. Beautiful, long hair. Plus, I am not a fan of lots of makeup. But the hair, yeesh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hating on someone for the way they look or dress is fucking stupid. I mean... I'd understand it more if she was a shitty person out here spreading b.s. hate around, but by all accounts (her friends, teammates, coaches, her wife and family) she has always seemed like genuinely nice person. Never heard a negative thing about her when it comes to fans even.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it just me or does it look like AK

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love these interviews, and I love her vision for Gotham and the potential it has. I take it some of the experiences last year beyond the field weren’t up to standards and that’s part of what she wants to help improve too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol Ash followed a vintage broncos ig. Wonder if Ali will finally get one :lol:

Also Sloane and the tp :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ImageImageImage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know this is beating a dead horse at this point but Ash's hair looks soooo much better when its styled back like that :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:22
I know this is beating a dead horse at this point but Ash's hair looks soooo much better when its styled back like that :$
She just doesn't look good with bangs at all lmao I remember her trying to do that a few times when she had short hair.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:22
The outfit looks good in these pics too. Its the little wins now a days with her lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:51
All she needs to do is shave the back to make it short and this hair style would be 10/10 like this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:48
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:51
All she needs to do is shave the back to make it short and this hair style would be 10/10 like this.
Ali should just cut it off while shes asleep at night 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol, Sloane seems like such a handful!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And poor Ocean is never smiling in pictures. Interesting that Ash has both baby emojis in her bio but Ali only has one. 🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 02:06
And poor Ocean is never smiling in pictures. Interesting that Ash has both baby emojis in her bio but Ali only has one. 🤔
Why is that interesting lol she probably just never realized she never added the second one and clearly has more important things on her mind than an Instagram bio 🙄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are you really judging a 11 month old facial expressions? He is a baby leave him alone ffs 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 04:59
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 02:06
Why is that interesting lol she probably just never realized she never added the second one and clearly has more important things on her mind than an Instagram bio 🙄
Maybe adoption isn’t final? Didn’t they say that states have lots of rules and that made Sloane’s stressful?