Krashlyn Ashlyn and Ali

Reactions:

Re: Krashlyn Ashlyn and Ali

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 18:55
Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 01:52
Ash's 💩 performance last season makes alot more sense now. Honestly, leaving Pride wasn't a good move on her part, plus the other stuff they were dealing with off the pitch with Sloane's adoption sounds really crazy. :blinkwide:
If Sloane’s adoption was finalized in Feb, then that would have been prior to the season. It more sounds like the poor performance was simply from not being happy living up in NJ and away from her family and circle in Fla.
It was finalized May.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 19:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ash's 💩 performance last season makes alot more sense now. Honestly, leaving Pride wasn't a good move on her part, plus the other stuff they were dealing with off the pitch with Sloane's adoption sounds really crazy. :blinkwide:
If Sloane’s adoption was finalized in Feb, then that would have been prior to the season. It more sounds like the poor performance was simply from not being happy living up in NJ and away from her family and circle in Fla.
It was finalized May.

Oh, right! As I was listening, I was thinking she turned 1 in Feb. Got it, my bad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Also they are back at their Orlando home. I thought they'd stay in NJ until their podcast was finished

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is so sweet......what she do though lol jk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 19:43
Talked over Ali too much in the podcast that even Ali said she couldn’t get a word in in the last episode lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm surprised they still have the Orlando house, thought they sold it. That recent interview said their vacation house is in Ash's hometown.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 19:28
Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 19:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It was finalized May.

Oh, right! As I was listening, I was thinking she turned 1 in Feb. Got it, my bad.
Da sounds like they at least like living in NJ for Sloanes school/the diverse area. I think it was more playing in the cold cause if her body and practicing on turf that Ash didn’t like. And probably the Gotham fans too 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What Ali.and Ash went through Sloanes adoption describes everything that a same sex couple goes through, and even more with the new anti gay laws in mamy states, how easily families can lose their children my god.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Omg poor Sloane can u imagine? This would have totally destroyed them imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ash seemed so connected to Sloane but they have so many issues. Wow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 20:53
Ash seemed so connected to Sloane but they have so many issues. Wow.
Think she was talking about when she was first born, which is understandable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 19:45
Guest wrote:
Talked over Ali too much in the podcast that even Ali said she couldn’t get a word in in the last episode lol
Facts, Anon. Cheers to you!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 19:40
:wub:

Also they are back at their Orlando home. I thought they'd stay in NJ until their podcast was finished
Maybe they're spending the holidays there FL. Ash has to be in NC on Monday for that college cup event thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyways. Sloane looked adorable in her lil US kit and lil cleats. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 21:35
The socks over the knees 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Dec 2022, 21:35
Only good part about the episode 😂 she’s adorable

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How many more episodes are there?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's supposed to be 10 episodes I think. There's been 7, 8 if the unfiltered one counts but idt it does.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

anyways...

from the event thing they went to with the gotham girls:
x

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 02:43
It's supposed to be 10 episodes I think. There's been 7, 8 if the unfiltered one counts but idt it does.
Gonna have to find something else to talk about now lol. Theres enough bs that happens in the NWSL to cover the rest of the podcasts. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 19:57
Guest wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 02:43
Gonna have to find something else to talk about now lol. Theres enough bs that happens in the NWSL to cover the rest of the podcasts. :lol:
I'd guess they will talk about the rest of the world cup.

Also, it seems like both of them will be at the ncaa championship. Probably why they went back to Orlando

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

source: wsportsxchange & x

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All black outfit looks good 🥵

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

seems like AK is there too (second pic)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good to see them being able to hang out with Syd. Specially since they weren’t able to see her at the players ball.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did Ali have an event today?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 13:53
Well she's definitely up to something since she's in NY. Not sure if event though or just promo for something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 19:45
Guest wrote:
DA Someone timed how much each talked in the last one, and it was Ash - 15 mins and Ali 13 mins....its more balance than people think. Ash does seem more loud and animated than Ali though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 15:09
Guest wrote:
07 Dec 2022, 13:53
Well she's definitely up to something since she's in NY. Not sure if event though or just promo for something.
https://instagram.com/stories/strava/29 ... Q4MGE5ZTk=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol Doesn't Kyle have bf who can take care of him? He really had Ali leave her kids and wife to fly out there....

guest234
Reactions:

Post by guest234 »

I can't believe they released another video/podcast, and they still talked about the US men. :-/

Why can't they talk about the rest of the remaining World Cup teams at least? Or maybe even do a super early preview of the women's World Cup. I have absolutely no interest in the US men's team, and I am literally only watching these for Ali and Ash. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Dec 2022, 04:15
Lol Doesn't Kyle have bf who can take care of him? He really had Ali leave her kids and wife to fly out there....
Yeah, I don't get why their mom doesn't go take care of him and its not like he doesn't have tons of friends in LA. Hell, even Ash didn't have Ali leave the kids or work to be with her when she had surgery over the Summer lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yeah its crazy that AK is flying coast to coast and now who knows how long she'll stay taking care of...Kyle. Doenst he have a ton of friends and a BF? But yet AK has to be the one to fly all the way to CA and leave Ash with both kids? :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Doubt she stays long with holidays/their anniversary coming too and it'll be Ocean's first xmas as well.. IA its kinda odd how their mom isn't the one doing it though. I know she helps with the kids but still.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Dec 2022, 14:26
Doubt she stays long with holidays/their anniversary coming too and it'll be Ocean's first xmas as well.. IA its kinda odd how their mom isn't the one doing it though. I know she helps with the kids but still.
I just dont get how out of everyone, its Ali having to be doing all this traveling and taking care of him when she already has so much on her plate all the time AND its close to the holidays.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Dec 2022, 14:35
Guest wrote:
08 Dec 2022, 14:26
I just dont get how out of everyone, its Ali having to be doing all this traveling and taking care of him when she already has so much on her plate all the time AND its close to the holidays.
lol Ash has said Ali has a hard time saying no to people. Kyle is def one of those people. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ali looks like she just woke up. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Dec 2022, 14:09
Guest wrote:
Yeah its crazy that AK is flying coast to coast and now who knows how long she'll stay taking care of...Kyle. Doenst he have a ton of friends and a BF? But yet AK has to be the one to fly all the way to CA and leave Ash with both kids? :mask:
Well he should make himself useful and do a video with her while shes there at least. They haven't done one in years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Dec 2022, 18:45
Guest wrote:
08 Dec 2022, 14:09
Guest wrote:
Well he should make himself useful and do a video with her while shes there at least. They haven't done one in years.
He doesn’t make YouTube videos much anymore

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest234 wrote:
08 Dec 2022, 04:31
I can't believe they released another video/podcast, and they still talked about the US men. :-/

Why can't they talk about the rest of the remaining World Cup teams at least? Or maybe even do a super early preview of the women's World Cup. I have absolutely no interest in the US men's team, and I am literally only watching these for Ali and Ash. :lol:
At least we get a little bit of this cute content

https://youtube.com/shorts/olXDhpDxBV4?feature=share

Also, I'd imagine Ali will be home soon to shoot the last episodes. I still don't understand why they went back to Orlando to shoot the 2 last ones posted tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That means Ali’s been in like 4 different states in the span of like a week 😳 so crazy. She’s always doing so much