Re: Krashlyn Ashlyn and Ali

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2021, 18:57
Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2021, 18:52
Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2021, 18:18
Honestly it still blows me away that their dad is a possible Trumpy? And not 100% supportive of the fact that his 2 kids are gay.
Really? I always thought Alis parents were very close to Kraslyn.
I think AKs mom and brother are really all close and supportive. Not sure about...AKs dad side of the fam aside from what I’m assuming her dad at least generally accepting of Ash but who knows how deep their relationship is.
Ali seemed ather close to him all these years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2021, 18:43
Guest wrote:
Honestly it still blows me away that their dad is a possible Trumpy? And not 100% supportive of the fact that his 2 kids are gay.
They have Trumptards on both sides of the family. But Ash's side always seem more supportive of them. Think Ali had even said the same thing about the Harris'.
why i read somewhere that Ash isn't wasn't close to her parents

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2021, 19:22
Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2021, 18:43
Guest wrote:
They have Trumptards on both sides of the family. But Ash's side always seem more supportive of them. Think Ali had even said the same thing about the Harris'.
why i read somewhere that Ash isn't wasn't close to her parents
not 100% sure but I think they may have had a falling out early on? someone correct me. but it looks like they’re all good now and close. i think i also remember her saying she spent a lot of time at her grandparents house or something and they helped in raising her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2021, 18:57
Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2021, 18:52
Guest wrote:
Really? I always thought Alis parents were very close to Kraslyn.
I think AKs mom and brother are really all close and supportive. Not sure about...AKs dad side of the fam aside from what I’m assuming her dad at least generally accepting of Ash but who knows how deep their relationship is.
Yeah her dad was actually the one who mentioned Ash was in town to take care of Ali after her acl injury and there was one time he and Ash drove up together to NC from DC to watch Ali's NT game. I think he may have been but more accepting than he was of Kyle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Absolutely ASH. Wellsaid, and especially at times like this, this is such a provocative picture.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nina
Reactions: 0

Post by Nina »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 13:33
Ali looks so happy 😍 in all the pics, again how they look at each other, total soulmates.

Nina
Reactions: 0

Post by Nina »

Guest wrote:

So i was watching that Tea interview and the way Ali was looking at Ash while talking about a baby, it looks like as if Ali is going to be the one to carry the child.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 14:14
always holding each other, Ash doesn't look much taller than Alex here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol @ AK when she noticed Ash recording

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 14:43

lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Lol she really dialed it down to kid friendly dancing the second she saw the camera

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Lol This kinda reminds me of the pic from Germany. A fan got a creeper shit from the back like this of them walking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 15:50
Guest wrote:
Lol This kinda reminds me of the pic from Germany. A fan got a creeper shit from the back like this of them walking.
*shot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 15:08
Guest wrote:

Lol she really dialed it down to kid friendly dancing the second she saw the camera
Huh? This is fairly recent, they aren't hiding here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 15:50
Guest wrote:
they are drawn to each other bodies towards each other they have such chemistry i bet the sex is amazing

we never got too much pda from them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 17:40
Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 15:08
Guest wrote:

Huh? This is fairly recent, they aren't hiding here.
I think they just meant AK toned it down from some light grinding to not so much since she saw Ash was recording lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss them, when the matches begin? I mean Orlando?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

my fav gif of them is from that Halloween party, Ali caressing Ashlyn, absolutely hot and gives a glimpse of how Ali is with Ashyn in private

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 20:00
my fav gif of them is from that Halloween party, Ali caressing Ashlyn, absolutely hot and gives a glimpse of how Ali is with Ashyn in private

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 20:22
Guest wrote:
Ash is damn hot look at those shoulders

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shorthair Ash woohoo and there were fans sayin Alex wasn't attracted to that butch haircut seriously.

Mri670
Reactions: 2

Post by Mri670 »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Girlll... I remember when that video just got out and people where analysing every moment...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mri670 wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 20:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Girlll... I remember when that video just got out and people where analysing every moment...
i was thinking that Ali was trying to sooth her calm her down or something

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know you can’t put stock in it, but for any believers out there, their horoscopes are like extremely well matched together romantically lol like “soulmate” status type thing/super well matched physically.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 20:43
I know you can’t put stock in it, but for any believers out there, their horoscopes are like extremely well matched together romantically lol like “soulmate” status type thing/super well matched physically.
Really? Im interested to read, wanna post it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mri670 wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 20:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That back neck rub is so fucking hot :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 20:44
Guest wrote:
not op but just googled it cause i was also interested and the first hit was:

https://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/ ... leo-libra/

pretty well matched. "intimacy" compatibility is at a 90% :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 20:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thans it's funny how in almost every video Ash is looking on Ali's lips ahaha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 20:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

There gonna have a bunch of kids :angel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ashlyn going with everything in what Alex wanted in terms of coming out and privacy all these years shows how much and how deeply she loves Alex, i mean let's face this woman is the HOT SOFT BUTCH, i see so many women drooling on her, she could have had so much pussy all these years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Theirs is a true epic love story and i hope they get to tell it, how they met, the struggles, the team, how they lasted for ten years. Ash story is such a painful story, her background how she was raised, soccer saving her, she lived on the edge, winning every soccer youth award out there only to be injured and then the snubs from the US team and how she was treated appallingly if you ask me, all those years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nina wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 13:58
Guest wrote:

So i was watching that Tea interview and the way Ali was looking at Ash while talking about a baby, it looks like as if Ali is going to be the one to carry the child.
Yeah that’s what it sounds like, I think it’d be cute if they both conceived but Ashlyn might not want to lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 23:05
Awww.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Going to be interesting to see if they will be at the stands watching a game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 10:08
Honestly I need Vlatko to stop fucking around with them and either cut them or tell them what’s up. They need to be able to move on already and start their family and we all know it’s the NT that’s been delaying that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Feb 2021, 03:22
ash is...so hot 🥵

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 13:41
Guest wrote:
Honestly I need Vlatko to stop fucking around with them and either cut them or tell them what’s up. They need to be able to move on already and start their family and we all know it’s the NT that’s been delaying that.

Exactly, i want them to have a clean break from the NT. Stay away.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pinoes and Birds photoshoot is almost exactly the same as Krashlyns? It looks like it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 14:01
Pinoes and Birds photoshoot is almost exactly the same as Krashlyns? It looks like it.
it looks a little alike but i mean..just in term of...attractiveness ali + ash >>> sue + pinoe. ash and ak are hot. pinoe and sue are....cute?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Agreed! Honestly hope he isn't dicking AK around like Ellis did, especially since she wasn't mentally healthy that time. Pardon my language but Vlatko is one dumb jackass.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 14:15
Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 14:01
it looks a little alike but i mean..just in term of...attractiveness ali + ash >>> sue + pinoe. ash and ak are hot. pinoe and sue are....cute?
Yeah its not a comparison. Krashlyn is so hot. I dunno Pinoe and Bird look kinda unfit physically.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 15:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Agreed! Honestly hope he isn't dicking AK around like Ellis did, especially since she wasn't mentally healthy that time. Pardon my language but Vlatko is one dumb jackass.
Exactly. I hope the team has a great tournament in the she believes and that makes him tell our girls they aren't needed. I want them to focus on Pride, we can watch them, and then start a family.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 15:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not sure about Ash and where she's at but with Ali, it feels like he's literally keeping her in the back burner "just in case" which is sucks since the good sis cant just keep waiting. At this point, they need to both just focus on the Pride/whatever else and get a clear cut from Vlatko so they can literally stop putting their life on hold. The fact that AK had such a good game last time, and then got dropped is...crazy.