Krashlyn Ashlyn and Ali

Nina
Reactions: 0

Krashlyn Ashlyn and Ali

Post by Nina »

Since these two are ending their time with the NT, i feel maybe its time to discuss them in a separate thread? Just the two of them? They are a legit same sex couple, married and in love, they also are popular and have a great platform for our community, imo representing the whoe community in a positive great way.

I will try and post updates of their social median, news, pics and of course general talk of their relationship. I think thats the right thing to do now that there wont be any place for them in the NT thread. Yesterday i noticed that many posters were annoyed about many fans still talking about them in the NT thread, and it seemed out of place, so why not talk about them in a separate thread? We are going to have much more access to pics and news imo now they will be focusing on Pride and other endevours and i understand if many fans of other players dont want all those news to be in the NT thread.

These are the rules.

***RULES***

- Stay on-topic. That means only talk of Ashlyn and Ali is permitted.
- No bashing
- Boyfriend speculation is not allowed
- Do not post pics from private sources
- Quoting peen trolls will result in a straight ban
- No dicsussion of Sophia and Ashlyn relationship . That includes Picture ,
- Do not call each other stan ( if you can't have a civil discussion without calling each other ''stan'' you should not be here )
- No name calling .
-Don't bring Twitter drama here
-No personal attacks on their parenting
-No personal attacks or race debates on their child
Last edited by Nina on 26 Feb 2021, 20:31, edited 3 times in total.

Nina

Re: Krashlyn Ashlyn and Ali

Post by Nina »

Starting with the Master Post about threi relationship. I am new at this fandom, so please make any suggestion and correct and write anything you know. I was suprised to see there isnt a common thread for this couple, so i decided to make one. They are a legit same sex married couple, and since their time in the NT is ending, i feel we need to move on from that and can be free to discuss their news and life together here.

[/quote]
beginning till 2016

2016-2019 starts here
[/quote]

Timeline of their relationship.

Nina

Post by Nina »

Damn Ali is so beautiful.

Nina

Post by Nina »

I definitely think she is going for this look again. I loved her with short hair too but the look she has now, is much more mature, much more wholesome.

And glad that we havent seen them in overly kissing overly affectionate moments, even though they are such a hot couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i can see Alex being upset for not being selected on the team?
she remains super fit, suspecting that both may want to start a family when the season ends. :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

that photoshoot where both are wearing black blouses? I think its a recent one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Image There she is, gonna start watching their games no

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Feb 2021, 13:19

that photoshoot where both are wearing black blouses? I think its a recent one?
For me they are the perfect opposites attract couple, butch femme, blonde brunette.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What's Ali's story, has she dated a woman before she got involved with ash :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Starting with the Master Post about threi relationship. I am new at this fandom, so please make any suggestion and correct and write anything you know. I was suprised to see there isnt a common thread for this couple, so i decided to make one. They are a legit same sex married couple, and since their time in the NT is ending, i feel we need to move on from that and can be free to discuss their news and life together here.
Their threads got trolled ALOT thats why. They were moved in the MO area. Been that way ever since.

Nina

Post by Nina »

Thank u for the explanation. I don't understand why though. They are a legit great couple. Anyway i hope fans who like them post here and keep the thread updated, ill certainly try. We need a couple like them, the community needs this exposure. A hot successful lesbian couple very much in love.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GGGUEST wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 04:29
Yes Ali :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 04:59
GGGUEST wrote:
03 Feb 2021, 04:29
Yes Ali :queen:
tell me who looks more fit and ready than her

Nina

Post by Nina »

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_pb68 ... rbv5j7.mp4

Anyone knows what is happening in this video? The story behind it?

Nina

Post by Nina »

I think this is the best hairstyle for Ash, she looks so hot here, and Ali should tell her to stop with the hat, i dont know what she is wearing them all the time.

Nina

Post by Nina »

Ali seems to me to be so hot, one of those silent full of passion women, hot damn gurl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ashlyn is so ready for a baby. :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 07:08
XX2 it's deffo her who's more on the enthusiastic side of that. I feel like AK is maybe thinking about being a reporter but who knows?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 07:40
Guest wrote:
XX2 it's deffo her who's more on the enthusiastic side of that. I feel like AK is maybe thinking about being a reporter but who knows?
Nah i think Ali is very into it too, you can see it in videos and pics with the kids, she is just more shy and also doesnt want imo to reveal their plans, these two i bet have so many things they want to do and probably so many offers for work, if they decide to drop soccer, or retire, so Ali is far more careful with their next steps,whereas Ashlyn is more of i do it without thinking much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
i won't be suprised if Ash is the one carrying the child, her close friend Nikki did it :wub:

Nina

Post by Nina »

Nina

Post by Nina »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 10:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nah i think Ali is very into it too, you can see it in videos and pics with the kids, she is just more shy and also doesnt want imo to reveal their plans, these two i bet have so many things they want to do and probably so many offers for work, if they decide to drop soccer, or retire, so Ali is far more careful with their next steps,whereas Ashlyn is more of i do it without thinking much.
This. They both want a kid.

Nina

Post by Nina »

Searching for a video or something from a Taylor Swift concert? What was that about? Apparently it had Krashyn pda?

Nina

Post by Nina »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 16:31
Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2021, 10:46
Guest wrote:

This. They both want a kid.

Ali is going to me the disciplinarian and the one who set the rules and the one who basically leas the family the mam bear :nervous: Ashlyn is going to be the more adventurous mom and the naughty mom. Watching the videos with the dogs notice how Ali is the one always holding Logan in her arms while Ashlyn is more of the protector.Awww i love them and i can't wait to see when they do have kids.

Nina

Post by Nina »

Lol they were babies. 10 years together, and Ashlyn could have gotten so many women, sorry but you know what i mean, she has that badass swag that she can pull everyone but she commited to Ali and being on the down low with her for so many years. That is love and Ali really deserved it in the end.

cccccccc
Reactions:

Post by cccccccc »

hello from germany !
i found this interview with Ali for VW magazin
i don´t know if it was already posted

it is very good - in german but probably google translate could help
here is the interview:
https://www.volkswagen.de/de/marke-und- ... 3OH_t5o9Ug

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

cccccccc wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 15:18
hello from germany !
i found this interview with Ali for VW magazin
i don´t know if it was already posted

it is very good - in german but probably google translate could help
here is the interview:
https://www.volkswagen.de/de/marke-und- ... 3OH_t5o9Ug
can you give a summary?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 00:31

Our babies looking so happy and good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nina wrote:
05 Feb 2021, 12:33

Lol they were babies. 10 years together, and Ashlyn could have gotten so many women, sorry but you know what i mean, she has that badass swag that she can pull everyone but she commited to Ali and being on the down low with her for so many years. That is love and Ali really deserved it in the end.

Oh gosh they really are cute here aren't they?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 05:25
Nina wrote:

Ash always always seemed so whipped :heart: Ali didn't but probs she is more reserved more shy. Look at them. Warms my heart.
:dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Nina wrote:

omg Ash 😍 Alex really has her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 09:22
Guest wrote:
Nina wrote:

Ash always always seemed so whipped :heart: Ali didn't but probs she is more reserved more shy. Look at them. Warms my heart.
:dance2:
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Nina wrote:

Ashlyn being a top and Ali a pillow princess? That's how it looks.

Nina

Post by Nina »

Guest wrote:
Nina wrote:

From everything i have read about them Ashlyn has been rather respectful to what Ali wanted in all throu their relationship and that respect shows, the way she treats her, it shines throu.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's very weird some of you are still going on about that b.s. about Ash being "whipped" or trying to paint her as this love sick puppy :eyeroll: even after they got married. Ali is actually the one who posts and talks about their rs more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Okay so I’ve always been curious about people’s take on this. Do we think they met, connected but didn’t date yet and stayed friends while Ash hung out with that other girl for a bit and Ali was in Germany? And then they started seriously dating after Ali tore her ACL and Ash went to her to help her out etc? OR that they met, hit it off and started dating but then broke up for a bit and Ash dated that other girl, and THEN they got together again after?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

link to some master posts since they don’t seem to be working in the first page:

beginning:

2016:

2017:

2018:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What a fantastic interview is this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 14:19
Okay so I’ve always been curious about people’s take on this. Do we think they met, connected but didn’t date yet and stayed friends while Ash hung out with that other girl for a bit and Ali was in Germany? And then they started seriously dating after Ali tore her ACL and Ash went to her to help her out etc? OR that they met, hit it off and started dating but then broke up for a bit and Ash dated that other girl, and THEN they got together again after?
The latter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 14:01
It's very weird some of you are still going on about that b.s. about Ash being "whipped" or trying to paint her as this love sick puppy :eyeroll: even after they got married. Ali is actually the one who posts and talks about their rs more.
Huh? People are pointing out the differences in character thats all. I agree with u that Ali adores her, you can see how she looks at her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 14:19
Totally the later :queen: Ali got a reality check when she saw Ash dating someone else, but what i have read it looks like Ali got scared when fans started recognising her after that Penalty and she broke up with Ash? Didn't want to be seen dating a woman?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 16:41
What a gorgeous couple and after watching that interview, so well spoken both of them, Ash really can talk, some great points there about women and making a livehood after soccer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone have more info on when AK apparently kept unfriending and refriending Ash on...Facebook? Or was it Twitter? Was Ash dating that other girl during this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 17:56
Does anyone have more info on when AK apparently kept unfriending and refriending Ash on...Facebook? Or was it Twitter? Was Ash dating that other girl during this?
Anyone has a pic if this girl? Was she hot?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 18:00
Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2021, 17:56
Anyone has a pic if this girl? Was she hot?
I’m pretty sure that girl is still friends with Ash on Twitter. She’s not AK hot but she’s cute.