Krashlyn Ashlyn and Ali

Reactions:

Re: Krashlyn Ashlyn and Ali

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AK unseating old ass men :rofl: I'm here for it!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Congrats to AK :queen: 👏🏼 she deserves it. Very exciting for her!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So….does anyone know what she’ll have to do/how much of her time this sort of thing will take?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's probably gonna have a hard time getting those old farts to change anything still. She's also the first openly gay on the psu board. It probably been a bit easier had one of those other women win along with Ali.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2023, 21:11
So….does anyone know what she’ll have to do/how much of her time this sort of thing will take?
https://trustees.psu.edu/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2023, 20:04
Krieger will receive a salary for this appointment to the board of his university?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow, PSU BoT, that is really huge. Good for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

One of those dudes on the bot with her is a Paterno? Is he related to Joe Paterno? :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She did get more votes than everyone else lol.
https://www.psu.edu/news/administration ... nounced-8/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2023, 03:58
One of those dudes on the bot with her is a Paterno? Is he related to Joe Paterno? :mask:
I think that’s his son

Interesting bit from that article:

Krieger currently plays soccer for the NWSL’s Gotham FC in northern New Jersey, but she said she plans to retire in November, which will give her more time to devote to the university.

Could they move up there? lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wouldn't think they'd have to move to PA but it's a 3 yr term. Also people are pissed those others 2 guys are still there lol.
https://nittanysportsnow.com/2023/05/tw ... -trustees/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2023, 14:20
I wouldn't think they'd have to move to PA but it's a 3 yr term. Also people are pissed those others 2 guys are still there lol.
https://nittanysportsnow.com/2023/05/tw ... -trustees/
Damn. Happy AK won and got the most votes/people are happy she won but sucks to hear the other 2 guys that won suck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It was funny to notice that in the litany of teammates Solo mentioned in her speech today, no mention of AK and the stellar 2105 back line. O’Hara did get a shout out, though, as did Chalupny and Rampone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2023, 01:05
It was funny to notice that in the litany of teammates Solo mentioned in her speech today, no mention of AK and the stellar 2105 back line. O’Hara did get a shout out, though, as did Chalupny and Rampone.
That bitch is so petty, she probably doesn’t like Ali and remembers some things from the past (like when her and ash were asked about her being snubbed from the HOF and them being like -pass_) 😂 and she recently said teammates should’ve marry each other or some bullshit like that so… yeah bad blood and her being a crazy asshole

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's a trash person and was toxic teammate. I wouldn't put it past her, had she said shit in the locker room before about that whole teammates not dating or what ever bs, that made Ash and Ali uncomfortable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2023, 05:48
Guest wrote:
06 May 2023, 03:58
I think that’s his son

Interesting bit from that article:

Krieger currently plays soccer for the NWSL’s Gotham FC in northern New Jersey, but she said she plans to retire in November, which will give her more time to devote to the university.

Could they move up there? lol
Very doubtful, she will just need to go to the meetings that are held every few months in person, which is the biggest thing because they need her to be available to vote.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Her dislike of Ali probably bled over from her situation with Ash as GK on the NT which speaks volumes about her lack of professionalism. Solo has always been petty and is a shitty person. I remember the times Jill Loyden was getting called up over Ash to NT trainings because Solo imo didn't feel threatened by her. It was really laughable especially when Loyden wasn't even the starter on her club team in the NWSL. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2023, 19:59
Guest wrote:
Her dislike of Ali probably bled over from her situation with Ash as GK on the NT which speaks volumes about her lack of professionalism. Solo has always been petty and is a shitty person. I remember the times Jill Loyden was getting called up over Ash to NT trainings because Solo imo didn't feel threatened by her. It was really laughable especially when Loyden wasn't even the starter on her club team in the NWSL. DA
Da She was weirdly jealous of Ash when it came to being popular in woso. 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ali outperforming those "NT defenders" asses. :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2023, 01:35
She should be in the mix for the NT over the likes of cook, Broon and Davidson. Even for a midfield spot, she should be ahead of Kornieck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did Ash have some speaking event or something to go to? Sucks shes having to leave when Ali is probably getting back home today. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2023, 18:14
Did Ash have some speaking event or something to go to? Sucks shes having to leave when Ali is probably getting back home today. :lol:
I was thinking the same. I mean I'm sure they have this sort of thing all scheduled etc but..where the heck is Ash going now? lol Ali has to just now be getting home.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2023, 18:32
Guest wrote:
08 May 2023, 18:14
I was thinking the same. I mean I'm sure they have this sort of thing all scheduled etc but..where the heck is Ash going now? lol Ali has to just now be getting home.
Its both. Idk what it's for but looks kinda...fun lol not sure if I trust Ash to drive that thing. 😂
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... tid=Nif5oz

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ali looks hot af😍😍😍 Ash still needs a hair intervention.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol how random. def didnt expect them to meet up in..charleston? AK has to be exhausted at this point. also praying ash moves on from that hairstyle soon. it cant last longer than a year..right? she'll get bored of it soon...right? :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 01:27
lol how random. def didnt expect them to meet up in..charleston? AK has to be exhausted at this point. also praying ash moves on from that hairstyle soon. it cant last longer than a year..right? she'll get bored of it soon...right? :unsure:
X2 She looks like female Jake Paul 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 16:38
Wow, Ali :blinkwide: 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Ash too, but from afar

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y'all rude as hell about Ash all the time here. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 16:51
I think people are just mostly joking ish cause...her hair is not the best right now. Once she goes back to a nice haircut she'll be 🥵 again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 17:11
Ok I’ll take both of them on this one 🔥🔥

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did they buy a bike? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 17:18
Did they buy a bike? :lol:
Da but yeah I dont..get what this is lol like promo for bikes? did they...get one? like what a random thing to have to go to right after AK has been playing away games for a week. but looks like they had fun though/at least its time for themselves as a couple to enjoy away from the kids :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think they are just shooting something. Ash did want a bike years ago and Ali was like hell no about it lmao. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2023, 05:17
Guest wrote:
08 May 2023, 01:35
She should be in the mix for the NT over the likes of cook, Broon and Davidson. Even for a midfield spot, she should be ahead of Kornieck
eh Shes moved on from that shit. However all these these injured vets who can't play for their club, but will somehow still make the WC is pretty ridiculous though. Broon is one of them. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 16:51
The hair is awful lol just because you wanna act like everything and anything she does is perfect doesn’t mean that’s the case. She can have flaws :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2023, 12:45
Hopefully vacation/honeymoon incoming then after AK's retirement then lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aw this was a cute interview. And Ash next week on Snacks too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That was amazing. I love her insights on the way she handled rejection from the team and getting back on her feet, understanding the whole process might not be about her own game but other people’s.

The little insights about their relationship are so cute too! And she loves her kids so much 🥲

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love how we complain about Ash's outfits sometimes yet AK/all these people really love her style and AK seems to really value Ash's opinion on her clothes/seems to really like what Ash wears lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol Ash still being a clean freak/germ a phobe with two kids cracks me up. Thought it was hilarious in that video of Sloane trying to make her eat a snot covered stuffed raspberry cheerio thing and she was avoiding it. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2023, 14:05
That was amazing. I love her insights on the way she handled rejection from the team and getting back on her feet, understanding the whole process might not be about her own game but other people’s.

The little insights about their relationship are so cute too! And she loves her kids so much 🥲
Yeah her point of view about the mental side of the spot, is what these current young players are lacking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like they been trying to plan a vacation to Maldives since before they even got married :lol: