Krashlyn Ashlyn and Ali

Reactions:

Re: Krashlyn Ashlyn and Ali

Post by Guest »

Kinda wild we used to watch them interact on the field after games as low key gfs and now we're watching them on the field interact as parents of 2 lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ali walking infront of Midges' interview lmao sis really couldn't see. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2023, 16:11
Ali walking infront of Midges' interview lmao sis really couldn't see. :lol:
lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DED :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good to see them get a win tonight. And super glad Ali is finally back and getting minutes. Hope they can keep this momentum going for the weekend game. Feels a little weird almost to have 2 consecutive wins, Forgot what this felt like lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Them having a proven goal scorer helps lol Lynn's been a game changer for them so far.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol poor ak

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’d love to see Ali in her matching pajamas with the kids 🥺

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not impressed w Zerboni. Forwards need to unload their shots faster.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guess Ash and the kids still dealing with pink eye....doesnt look like they've been able to go to the last two home games. :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2023, 00:51
Guess Ash and the kids still dealing with pink eye....doesnt look like they've been able to go to the last two home games. :-/
I am sure that plays a role but I doubt they are going to bring them to many home games that start at 7 or later since they are likely ready for bed by the 2nd half and the last thing a parent wants is an over tired toddler.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another win. Lynn really has been saving this team. Gotham could have used someone that could score like this last season. It would have saved them some heartache and the season wouldnt have been as terrible.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Having Long back has help them as well. It's not putting so much presser on the backline. But most just wanted to put all the blame on Ash when shit went wrong last yr.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2023, 03:45
Having Long back has help them as well. It's not putting so much presser on the backline. But most just wanted to put all the blame on Ash when shit went wrong last yr.
Yeah Long has really helped the midfield not get sliced through. Would have been nice for the team to have looked like this last year but at least they're hopefully doing it now and will continue to get momentum so they can get Ali that ship lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think AK has looked good this season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2023, 03:49
Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2023, 03:45
Yeah Long has really helped the midfield not get sliced through. Would have been nice for the team to have looked like this last year but at least they're hopefully doing it now and will continue to get momentum so they can get Ali that ship lol
Unfortunately I don’t the team is good enough to really compete with Portland or the the Reign (though I don’t trust them in the playoffs) to push for that championship but you never know what can happen in a one off game. I do think they will make a genuine run in the Challenge Cup though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2023, 02:39
Guest wrote:
I am sure that plays a role but I doubt they are going to bring them to many home games that start at 7 or later since they are likely ready for bed by the 2nd half and the last thing a parent wants is an over tired toddler.
Especially in crappy weather like last night. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Don't think Ocean has it anymore. He's with Ali, Kyle just posted a story of them heading to that hof thing for Ali in VA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nice everyone got to attend it. 😊

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gotham deserve to take the L. Too much bs passing among the back line and no urgency in moving the ball up. Zerboni not adding much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is like watching the Gotham of last year. No sustained offense, D barely hanging on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Finally Kelly gets sub in, Ali needs help, she's the only defending.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2023, 23:27
This is like watching the Gotham of last year. No sustained offense, D barely hanging on.
Yep. Basically unless Lynn is on her game they can’t score which is never going to work in the long run. The fact that they still don’t have other players that can score regularly is ridiculous

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ali still fast af. :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
And people blame the GK. it's obvious people have no clue about the game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2023, 00:07
Ali still fast af. :queen:
You love to see it 👏🏻 POTM tonight too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wish they would won so assholes wouldn't try to discredit her performance, cause she did play great. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yep- I think we were just fooled recently by Lynn scoring goals late since Gotham is still having the same problem as last year. Defense is still swiss cheese. AK cant do it all herself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:queen: :queen: :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2023, 00:30
Guest wrote:
Smith is a sub par goalkeeper and always has been. She’s not the only problem, but she is still a problem. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2023, 15:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Smith is a sub par goalkeeper and always has been. She’s not the only problem, but she is still a problem. Da
2nd goal was literally all on her lol. Its funny Gotham stans are trying to put the blame on Ali for the lost...guess since Ash is retired they gotta got with her wife now. Like the dumbass in the ig comments on her potm post. Maybe its a lamboni stan though. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2023, 15:21

damn something about AK putting on the turbo and outrunning players half her age is very 🥵 of her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2023, 16:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
2nd goal was literally all on her lol. Its funny Gotham stans are trying to put the blame on Ali for the lost...guess since Ash is retired they gotta got with her wife now. Like the dumbass in the ig comments on her potm post. Maybe its a lamboni stan though. :eyeroll:
DA I just looked at the post and lmao at two re re's trying to actually blame Ali for the lack of communication on the backline. Isn't that on the GK to help keep things organized? You know damn well if that was Ash they'd be pointing at her. Gotham stans are the worst. Also, FWs get a free pass for doing jackshit I see (still).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Ali not on the field? She was in the starting lineup posted..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She came in at the half along with Mewis and Lynn and immediately the D looked better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 May 2023, 19:53
Guest wrote:
01 May 2023, 16:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The D was under so much pressure because the midfield play was terrible.
DA I just looked at the post and lmao at two re re's trying to actually blame Ali for the lack of communication on the backline. Isn't that on the GK to help keep things organized? You know damn well if that was Ash they'd be pointing at her. Gotham stans are the worst. Also, FWs get a free pass for doing jackshit I see (still).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn both of them really just ghosting this season huh. Maybe when Ali retires she'll have time to start posting again on SM....I hope :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Both kids are at home with Ash, so thats keeping her busy im sure (other than work). Ali's been on the road with the team for like a week now with away games.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2023, 13:37
Damn both of them really just ghosting this season huh. Maybe when Ali retires she'll have time to start posting again on SM....I hope :unsure:
I'm hoping that maybe Ali just posting Gotham things on social is just cause she wants to keep everything professional while the Penn voting goes on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone know when psu trustee election results are announced?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2023, 15:15
Anyone know when psu trustee election results are announced?
Not sure. The voting ended yesterday though so it'll probably be announced soon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They had more people/youth voting because of her too. :heart: