Krashlyn Ashlyn and Ali

Reactions:

Re: Krashlyn Ashlyn and Ali

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 02:38
Hopefully, it's nothing serious and she's back next week. But damn that's some shitty timing. She doesn't get injured often, could probably count on one hand how many times she has that too her out of action.
Hopefully it was an injury that had already been bothering her and that was the quick reaction. Idk if she will be back next week but she up moving easily on the sideline so hopefully nothing that will keep her out long term.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah looks like she's at least walking fine/standing fine so hopefully she just wanted to be extra cautious cause its the first game and it was just a quick scare.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 02:52
I hope she's all good and doesn't scare us like this again lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 03:38
This is so sweet. And she really looks okay so I hope it’s nothing serious and was precaution

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ImageImageImageImage

x

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ImageImage
x

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Glad to hear her calf is fine. I need AK to have a good last season :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Watching that and I still can't tell wtf she did.
https://www.tumblr.com/kriegertops/7129 ... urce=share

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Didnt know she was friends with Stephanie McCaffrey.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wish we could still embed tumblr videos ^o)

But a little ice cream date with Sloane:

https://www.tumblr.com/harris-krieger/7 ... urce=share

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't with ACFC stans crying over that goal being called back. Similar thing happened last season to Gotham when they played ACFC. Pay backs a bitch huh. 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 22:51
I can't with ACFC stans crying over that goal being called back. Similar thing happened last season to Gotham when they played ACFC. Pay backs a bitch huh. 😂
But they are right, because NOW there is VAR and if this is going to be the VAr, they better save money.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Its kinda interesting she left out mentioning her fam in DC just said her friends there, on that one question about places shes looking forward to playing in. Mentioned their friends and family/her mom in FL though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wait is AK's mom no longer living with them? lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 21:49
No. I think they said she got a place near their vacation home in Ash's hometown. Kids are in daycare when they both work.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 21:49
She may come up for the summer and be the typical snowbird of looking to live in warm weather all year round. Plus Ash is not going to travel with the team normally so they don’t need relay on her to help watch the kids when they have away games.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think one of AKs bffs who lives in NY helps watch the kids. She was with them while Ash and Ali were in LA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sounds like they're looking forward to taking a break once AK retires. i wonder where they'll go vacay lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As always, Gotham has the most non updates update ever

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2023, 18:23

As always, Gotham has the most non updates update ever
Ugh I was hoping it was literally nothing but I guess even though it was minor it might keep her from starting this weekend. Sucks. She needs to be bubble wrapped all of this season to make sure there's no more scares.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The coach sounds like a tool or is it just my trauma? Lol. The idea that there’s better LB than Dorsey and a better player than Smith seems so… dumb. They should be starting and they didn’t even make the trip to LA (don’t care about Naho. She has three bad games, scores a goal and people forget… she’s also impossibly slow)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ali had Ocean with her today but doesn't seem like shes training..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2023, 19:38
Ali had Ocean with her today but doesn't seem like shes training..
If I had to guess, It's probably physiotherapy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ash working lol she def made this happen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That womans reaction. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2023, 20:55
Ash working lol she def made this happen.
That screams ash for sure 😂😂 I’m glad if she did though, that’s a big brand and counting them as sponsor is huge even if to attract more brands

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2023, 19:10
The coach sounds like a tool or is it just my trauma? Lol. The idea that there’s better LB than Dorsey and a better player than Smith seems so… dumb. They should be starting and they didn’t even make the trip to LA (don’t care about Naho. She has three bad games, scores a goal and people forget… she’s also impossibly slow)
They signed O’Hara and Bruninha to be the starting OB and both are better than Dorsey and Smith. Smith can play up which will benefit her but Dorsey is likely on the outside looking in.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2023, 09:34
Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2023, 19:10
They signed O’Hara and Bruninha to be the starting OB and both are better than Dorsey and Smith. Smith can play up which will benefit her but Dorsey is likely on the outside looking in.
Bruninha is not better than Dorsey, at all. And she needs to be on the right since it’s evident O’Hara can’t go a full 90 and will start being more careful as the WC approaches (same with Mewis). Bruninha has a lot of talent but at this moment she’s not better than anyone else (and got torched las game).
And Smith… she’s better than Midge and Mewis.

The man is a tool though since he has like 10 defenders rostered and he’s still converting JN to defend, first as CB and then as LB when he has natural defenders right there.

I hope we get an update soon on Ali. Looks like she hasn’t trained this week so I could see her not starting but getting a few minutes to close the game

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I find it hard to believe Smith isn't even good enough to make a gameday roster. She was one of the few bright spots last season and unless her fitness or form has dropped I don't get it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Expected tbh but I wish we knew what she has and the recovery timeline

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 03:00
Expected tbh but I wish we knew what she has and the recovery timeline
I think it is just a strain but her sitting out this week allows for 2 weeks off, since she will 100% push to play in Orlando.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hope Gotham can at least get out with a tie today to keep some momentum going.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ashs outfit looks like it has #11 lil jerseys on it lol she's gonna be in extra wag mode this season. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2023, 16:37
I find it hard to believe Smith isn't even good enough to make a gameday roster. She was one of the few bright spots last season and unless her fitness or form has dropped I don't get it.
Someone tweeted today about Gotham having a talented roster but the roster doesn’t work. They have to many players in certain positions and not enough players in others. Smith is kinda caught in the middle of that issue right now. Ultimately I think Smith finds her way into consistent minutes but Gotham needs to figure out how to fix the construction of their roster.
I kinda think for Dorsey she maybe traded if a CB becomes available to make that swap.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Would Ash be wild enough to do DWTS? She got me scared/curious with all these dance class vids shes been posting lately :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 02:46
Would Ash be wild enough to do DWTS? She got me scared/curious with all these dance class vids shes been posting lately :rofl:
She 100% would so lets not even put it out into the universe :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »