US Women's Soccer Part XVII: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Reactions:

Re: US Women's Soccer Part XVII: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Post by Guest »

Lol I'm the one who posted about the shea butter podcast because their stuff is being retweeted on social media all the time. I am not, however, the maga flag person who I'm pretty sure is the Mewis troll from Ukraine, who has recently started trolling about Pinoe and anthem protests.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Had no idea Molly was even pregnant…congrats to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:06

Cool can she get the show on the road for SD now? Wtf is going on there. No crest, no hype, no marketing, nothing. It's bizarre.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 21:32
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 21:30
:whistle:
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 21:21
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 21:12
Shea butter podcast in their recent episode was talking about how out of touch solo is despite growing up poor because there are “no black Hope solos”. Do they even research the black players lol, AD literally grew up in a habitat for humanity house. She has spoken a lot about her upbringing.
I knew a girl in college who would listen to Rush Limbaugh podcast every day and be upset what she heard there every single day. She walked around campus miserable and angry 24/7. You remind me of her
This has nothing to do with the point just an unrelated opinion with nothing to do with the topic.
Clearly the point flew right over your head. It's all right
But how are they doing black players or fans any service by not even researching the most easily researchable black players? I'm sure AD wouldn't really appreciate these people implying she grew up with money when she has talked extensively about how that was not the case.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:08
Guest wrote:

Cool can she get the show on the road for SD now? Wtf is going on there. No crest, no hype, no marketing, nothing. It's bizarre.
Da At this point I think sometime in the next month it will be a flood of announcements from them. I don’t expect any player news since it’s just August/almost segment. Plus I think it would be good to release the other stuff first

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da At this point I think sometime in the next month it will be a flood of announcements from them. I don’t expect any player news since it’s just August/almost segment. Plus I think it would be good to release the other stuff first
Their owner is in all kinds of shit so I wonder if it's going to be pushed back another year. The NWSL needs to stop grasping for straws and do some kind of background checks on the people who claim to want woso teams. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Their owner is in all kinds of shit so I wonder if it's going to be pushed back another year. The NWSL needs to stop grasping for straws and do some kind of background checks on the people who claim to want woso teams. :eyeroll:
DA Half the owners in this league are sketchy. I don’t think the league doesn’t deep backgrounds/ask around on any of them. Seriously.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA Half the owners in this league are sketchy. I don’t think the league doesn’t deep backgrounds/ask around on any of them. Seriously.
Yeah but Burkle is particularly bad, and they should have higher standards now that the league is more established. I hope Angel City sets the model for future teams. Female ownership and more importantly, willing investment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SD isn’t going to be delayed another year. Other anon is right…probably just going to get a bunch of announcements coming out at the same time 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah but Burkle is particularly bad, and they should have higher standards now that the league is more established. I hope Angel City sets the model for future teams. Female ownership and more importantly, willing investment.
Burke is trash but do you know how many other teams have trash owners? Also You did all of that just to mention Angel City? Lol. I mean let’s see what happens there in the next 3-5 years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The league isn’t that established, have you missed all of the issues with Washington as of late? They aren’t looking into anything, they don’t care. da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:33
What happened to Colaprico and Dibernardo? They were the heart of peak chicago in the 2016-17 era. Sorry I haven't been following crs recently.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Man only this place would turn wishing someone congrats on a new baby…to this. Damn.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:36
Guest wrote:
What happened to Colaprico and Dibernardo? They were the heart of peak chicago in the 2016-17 era. Sorry I haven't been following crs recently.
They’re both out with injuries, which they’ve been unfortunate with most of the season. I think they’re just becoming injury prone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Man only this place would turn wishing someone congrats on a new baby…to this. Damn.
Hell of a skill isn’t it :mask:

ElloLuv
Reactions: 6

Post by ElloLuv »

Most owners of sports teams are trash individuals. You look deep enough and you'll find all kinds of dirt and scandals within their organizations.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dibernardo is injured, not sure about colaprico

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:38

Dang. A lot of injuries all around.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ElloLuv wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:41
Most owners of sports teams are trash individuals. You look deep enough and you'll find all kinds of dirt and scandals within their organizations.
You don't get rich enough to own a team by being nice and doing good deeds.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 23:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Burke is trash but do you know how many other teams have trash owners? Also You did all of that just to mention Angel City? Lol. I mean let’s see what happens there in the next 3-5 years.
If they did deep background analysis on all NWSL owners there would be no NWSL. Literally that's how sad of a place we are. We are basically at the point where as long you aren't convicted murder and your level of player abuse only extents to occasional lude comments we'll tolerate you. Remember what happened with DLH. It's very difficult to put yourself as an owner where NWSL asks you to leave or sell the team yet so many still manage to do just that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
SD isn’t going to be delayed another year. Other anon is right…probably just going to get a bunch of announcements coming out at the same time 🤷🏼‍♀️
You never know. Burkle is the biggest flake. I might be like the Sacramento MLS team all over again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Alex will be ready for next game, she'll start and will get a light jog on the field, then she'll be ready for the national team camp in a couple weeks. Classic Alex

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If they did deep background analysis on all NWSL owners there would be no NWSL. Literally that's how sad of a place we are. We are basically at the point where as long you aren't convicted murder and your level of player abuse only extents to occasional lude comments we'll tolerate you. Remember what happened with DLH. It's very difficult to put yourself as an owner where NWSL asks you to leave or sell the team yet so many still manage to do just that
Like someone already said, these owners don’t make all that money without some skeletons in their closet. With money and power comes bad behavior, they’re just rich enough to usually get out of it. da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:08
Guest wrote:

Alex will be ready for next game, she'll start and will get a light jog on the field, then she'll be ready for the national team camp in a couple weeks. Classic Alex
If she can start next game that’d be impressive, with how she was limping post game at the Olympics I thought she’d be out till October.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Like someone already said, these owners don’t make all that money without some skeletons in their closet. With money and power comes bad behavior, they’re just rich enough to usually get out of it. da
I mean depends on a skeletons. We are asking for just being decent human beings I don't think a lot of people would care about some tax evasion skeletons or stuff like that. All we are asking don't harass women and become owners of female teams to exercise you perverted fantasies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I mean depends on a skeletons. We are asking for just being decent human beings I don't think a lot of people would care about some tax evasion skeletons or stuff like that. All we are asking don't harass women and become owners of female teams to exercise you perverted fantasies
I mean owners of men’s teams are the same exact way, these extremely rich men are just usually not good people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da this is also why she didn't turn down allocation. Nobody wants to pay her to pretend to care about her NWSL team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da this is also why she didn't turn down allocation. Nobody wants to pay her to pretend to care about her NWSL team.
Literally no uswnt players would want to turn down allocation other than Dunn and Horan. Why did you think Sullivan accepted it even though she played once this year DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If she didn’t care she doesn’t really have to be there tbf lol USSF could lie and say she’s out for the season. da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pugh has had a rough past few games… hopefully she can get something going soon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If she didn’t care she doesn’t really have to be there tbf lol USSF could lie and say she’s out for the season. da
If she wants to go to LA or San Diego she needs to keep her name out there and pretend that the NWSL matters to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:38
Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If she wants to go to LA or San Diego she needs to keep her name out there and pretend that the NWSL matters to her.
Alex Morgan needs to keep her name out where? Lol what are you even talking about… all her playing well would do is help Orlando and raise her value which would make it harder to move her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:35
QMTA Assist ✅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:47
Guest wrote:
QMTA Assist ✅
Da I really wonder if she is carrying an injury that is impacting her. Her knees look beat up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
QMTA Assist ✅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Literally no uswnt players would want to turn down allocation other than Dunn and Horan. Why did you think Sullivan accepted it even though she played once this year DA
Da Sulli accepted it because Dunn, Heath, Horan, Press and ADK turned it down and they needed a minimum # allocated.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
QMTA Assist ✅
Da I really wonder if she is carrying an injury that is impacting her. Her knees look beat up.
She grabbed at her hamstrings a few games ago too, and I know she used to have a lot of problems in the past with those. Her knees are all taped up as well she’s just playing through it I guess, always going to be dealing with a knock or two.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:52
Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 00:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da Sulli accepted it because Dunn, Heath, Horan, Press and ADK turned it down and they needed a minimum # allocated.

Da Sullivan accepted it because it was a raise over her Spirit contract. But she already signed a new contract with the Spirit and will turn down for 2022. Sonnett, Mewis, Press are also signed with clubs for next year.

It all comes down to economics. It players can make more signing directly for their team they will.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why was my post deleted? I just pointed out that Pugh constantly seems to be dealing with a knock of some kind. And that it might impact her getting back into the NT picture.

Literally stating facts. And the post got deleted? But we had like 3 pages of trolling the other day?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 01:04
Why was my post deleted? I just pointed out that Pugh constantly seems to be dealing with a knock of some kind. And that it might impact her getting back into the NT picture.

Literally stating facts. And the post got deleted? But we had like 3 pages of trolling the other day?
I'm sure it was for the part that was demeaning and had nothing to do with soccer or her injuries.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KC needs new defenders because most of them suck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nice save by AD, but that should’ve been a goal from Pugh… Watt set that up really well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Woldmoe with a brace :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Aug 2021, 01:31
Woldmoe with a brace :dance2:
KC can’t defend a set piece to save their lives sheesh

Reactions: