Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 15:07
Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 15:03
Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 14:57
Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 14:53

Da It’s pretty obvious she wants to be in SD and I’m sure that’s who Jill is targeting with that pick.
DA I think Louisville is targeting Jaelin Howell with the pick they got from Angel City.
Didn't Jae mention last year that going abroad was an option.
Da Yeah she said it’s an option for her. I don’t think she would be against going abroad. Also she is from CO and goes to school in Tallahassee…I don’t know much about her personality but maybe she wouldn’t be opposed to LV? Not saying she wants to end up there…but I dunno.
Da. Can you post where she said it’s an option? I follow her pretty closely but don’t remember seeing that.
DA. It’s in this video from a couple months ago, about halfway through. She could have gone to basically any school in the country and chose to go to Tallahassee lol so I don’t think she’s too pretentious about the city she plays in. She seems like she’s all about the soccer, so if she thinks the team is good and a good situation to develop, that’s probably all that matters to her.

Reactions:

Re: US Women's Soccer Part XVII: USWNT, NWSL, NCAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 02:47
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 00:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA I think Louisville is targeting Jaelin Howell with the pick they got from Angel City.
Da Yeah she said it’s an option for her. I don’t think she would be against going abroad. Also she is from CO and goes to school in Tallahassee…I don’t know much about her personality but maybe she wouldn’t be opposed to LV? Not saying she wants to end up there…but I dunno.
Da. Can you post where she said it’s an option? I follow her pretty closely but don’t remember seeing that.
DA. It’s in this video from a couple months ago, about halfway through. She could have gone to basically any school in the country and chose to go to Tallahassee lol so I don’t think she’s too pretentious about the city she plays in. She seems like she’s all about the soccer, so if she thinks the team is good and a good situation to develop, that’s probably all that matters to her.

Being a college student and living on a campus is different from being a young professional. Tons of people go to college in the middle of nowhere by choice. Post college life is different.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

not the point of this discussion but.... does anyone know what Howell's deal is? She seems a lil 💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻 in this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anybody know where i can watch the full game of Kristen Edmonds and Morgan Weaver fight. Kansas City Vs. Portland. I can't find the full game to see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 03:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

not the point of this discussion but.... does anyone know what Howell's deal is? She seems a lil 💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻 in this
you need to fix your gaydar anon :nervous: she has a bf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 03:13
Anybody know where i can watch the full game of Kristen Edmonds and Morgan Weaver fight. Kansas City Vs. Portland. I can't find the full game to see.
Paramount+

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 03:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

damn really? i did a quick scan of her ig and didn't see anything

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe it's a Macario style "boyfriend"

Oh and also, I really feel like Mace is fruity. All traces of the college bf have disappeared from IG and she gives very gay energy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 02:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Being a college student and living on a campus is different from being a young professional. Tons of people go to college in the middle of nowhere by choice. Post college life is different.
DA That's right y'all get off my hometown Lol. Tallahassee is very much a college town so I'm not surprised people come here for school, especially for sports. But like anon said, post college life is different. Who knows where she'll go.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 03:26
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 03:13
Paramount+

https://youtu.be/-Mjz19bgvFA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

OOF that hairline :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 20:58
Guest wrote:
27 Aug 2021, 20:55
Sanchez was never in doubt if being unprotected. But this confirms it

Option through 2025. Now they just gotta lock down Rodman too.
I still kind of don't understand, how this works for expansion draft if they are signed by club? Because logically there is no need to procect these players in that 9 player list, when they are tied to the club by contact.

Gues
Reactions:

Post by Gues »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 03:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

damn really? i did a quick scan of her ig and didn't see anything
She seems very straight. Doesn’t ping my gaydar da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Im not saying Tallahassee is a great city but it is worlds better than LOU.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 04:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I still kind of don't understand, how this works for expansion draft if they are signed by club? Because logically there is no need to procect these players in that 9 player list, when they are tied to the club by contact.
Contracts dont matter in the expansion draft. If she is left unprotected she can be taken. Presumably this signals that they are going to protect her. What I'm not sure on is if contracts transfer over to the expansion time or if the player signs a new one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 05:16
Well the ring with the rock she wears now is bigger than the rock on the engagement ring LOL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 06:29
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 04:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Contracts dont matter in the expansion draft. If she is left unprotected she can be taken. Presumably this signals that they are going to protect her. What I'm not sure on is if contracts transfer over to the expansion time or if the player signs a new one.
Da Of course Sanchez is being protected. Her and Rodman are the automatics.

Also a players contract transfers over to the new team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hoping Chicago can get this win, need all the points possible to solidify a playoff spot :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 15:16
Hoping Chicago can get this win, need all the points possible to solidify a playoff spot :fingcross:
I am rooting for KC :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

These injuries really set Gotham back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 15:18
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 15:16
I am rooting for KC :spy:
:nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What does August 30 FIFA mean ??? And why label the spanish Liga?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What part of posting fan tweets aren't not allowed here is hard for some of you to comprehend. Air your grievances and disagreements against posts on the platform they are posted aka Twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cone does not sound so confident :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do they play the anthem before the NWSL games?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 18:49
Do they play the anthem before the NWSL games?
Yes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shea butter podcast in their recent episode was talking about how out of touch solo is despite growing up poor because there are “no black Hope solos”. Do they even research the black players lol, AD literally grew up in a habitat for humanity house. She has spoken a lot about her upbringing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 21:12
Shea butter podcast in their recent episode was talking about how out of touch solo is despite growing up poor because there are “no black Hope solos”. Do they even research the black players lol, AD literally grew up in a habitat for humanity house. She has spoken a lot about her upbringing.
I knew a girl in college who would listen to Rush Limbaugh podcast every day and be upset what she heard there every single day. She walked around campus miserable and angry 24/7. You remind me of her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 21:21
Guest wrote:
I knew a girl in college who would listen to Rush Limbaugh podcast every day and be upset what she heard there every single day. She walked around campus miserable and angry 24/7. You remind me of her
I’m not angry lol. I literally had to sit in my car for 10
Hours the other day so I just downloaded some woso podcasts. I just think it’s weird you aspire to be the voice of black athletes in woso media and don’t do any research about even relatively high profile players.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 21:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hours the other day so I just downloaded some woso podcasts. I just think it’s weird you aspire to be the voice of black athletes in woso media and don’t do any research about even relatively high profile players.
You come in here every week with same speech about that person's podcast so how many times are you going to listen to it before you realize that maybe it's not for you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 21:27
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 21:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You come in here every week with same speech about that person's podcast so how many times are you going to listen to it before you realize that maybe it's not for you?
I’ve never posted about them before. But I’m assuming they (you) read here so hello 👋

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:whistle:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This has nothing to do with the point just an unrelated opinion with nothing to do with the topic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 21:30
:whistle:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This has nothing to do with the point just an unrelated opinion with nothing to do with the topic.
Clearly the point flew right over your head. It's all right

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some people think it’s interesting to listen to media from different points of view. Idk why Carlisle or whoever always comes in here mad when people talk about them. We talk about stuff meg and Claire snd Dan say.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is the MAGA person lost?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can't believe we're almost as 2000 pages again, covid definately made time pass faster :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Carli was a leader.
Pinoe doesn’t have any emotions to stress I mean pressure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can the mods just delete the comments from this page. Most of the messages arent even about woso :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:hudoin:
Guest wrote:
28 Aug 2021, 22:43
Can the mods just delete the comments from this page. Most of the messages arent even about woso :bigcry:
These comments are worse than the CP fanatics and trolls. It’s about some freakishly biased and unlikeable podcast and a flag DA