Canadian Women's National Soccer Team

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I'm mostly sad for Erin. She basically sacrificed her marriage for this one last chance at a WC. I wonder if she'll try for one last OG or just retire.
Probably depends on her health as the Olympics has an even more competitive roster. Wouldn't be surprised to see her retire this year.

Guest_guest
Reactions:

Post by Guest_guest »

jlb wrote:As expected Huitema signs with PSG,a four year contract is being reported.

Also,anyone looking to purchase a Nike Canada jersey,Sportchek has their friends and family sale on this weekend and the jersey is now $81+tax after applying the code.I believe the jerseys are only available online and not in stores and not customizable.Still a great pick up though.
Think I'm just buying team jerseys this WC - between that crappy "oh it's only Canada" Nike kit and Canada Soccer's handling of the abuse cases, can't bring myself to give either of those companies money.

Guest_guest
Reactions:

Post by Guest_guest »

Guest_guest
Reactions:

Post by Guest_guest »

Fun game. Some good ball work. Sincy 181. JFlem was excellent. Lawrence was excellent. Buchanan has a triple.

Good day for CANWNT.

BooDuh
Reactions: 0

Post by BooDuh »

I was at the game on Toronto yesterday. First time seeing them live! Happy to see my fave, the adorable Rebecca Quinn.

But, let's talk disrespect... They had Sophie Schmidt's last name spelled wrong on the Jumbotron during starting lineups. Then I was watching the condensed replay tonight on TSN. It was 90 minutes, but they "condensed" the part with Sincy's goal! WTF?

Emi088
Reactions: 6

Post by Emi088 »

Anyone knows who's gay on the national team?

dadou
Reactions: 259

Post by dadou »

Emi088 wrote:Anyone knows who's gay on the national team?
Sinc
Buchanan
Sheridan
Labbe
Quinn
Mcleod

I know I am forgetting some but at the top of my those are gay for the rest they are bit young yet for us to know.

I also suspect Chapman might be gay.

:tinfoil:

Emi088

Post by Emi088 »

dadou wrote:
Emi088 wrote:Anyone knows who's gay on the national team?
Sinc
Buchanan
Sheridan
Labbe
Quinn
Mcleod

I know I am forgetting some but at the top of my those are gay for the rest they are bit young yet for us to know.

I also suspect Chapman might be gay.
Thanks Dadou!

Emi088

Post by Emi088 »

Lindsay Agnew is reaaally cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where is everybody?

Guest_guest
Reactions:

Post by Guest_guest »

Could Matheson be on a double date in Becca Moros's latest instagram story? Never seen much either way for Matheson

dadou

Post by dadou »

Guest_guest wrote:Could Matheson be on a double date in Becca Moros's latest instagram story? Never seen much either way for Matheson

The girl with her is Anatasia Bucsis she a former , speed skater and she's also Charline Labont ex-gf ,so yes she is gay . But she also does podcast and works with cbc , she often interview olympics athlete . So she could just be here to interview Matheson.

Stankelin
Reactions:

Post by Stankelin »

Hello football lovers. Do you know Football Arena, one of the best online manager? Make your team, manage him and play with us! We need you, we want you! :) Click this link and log in.

https://www.footballarena.org/i/f5blgox

Blaire66
Reactions: 0

Post by Blaire66 »

dadou wrote:
Guest_guest wrote:Could Matheson be on a double date in Becca Moros's latest instagram story? Never seen much either way for Matheson

The girl with her is Anatasia Bucsis she a former , speed skater and she's also Charline Labont ex-gf ,so yes she is gay . But she also does podcast and works with cbc , she often interview olympics athlete . So she could just be here to interview Matheson.

Looks like Bucsis is back in Utah again. I'm thinking it's a thing.

Guest_guest
Reactions:

Post by Guest_guest »

Blaire66 wrote:
dadou wrote:

Looks like Bucsis is back in Utah again. I'm thinking it's a thing.
Just came back to say I definitely called it a month ago, lol. Glad Matheson seems to be happy. Just wish her injury issues would go away. Would love to see her play again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow Canada lost 4-0 against Japan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Wow Canada lost 4-0 against Japan
CSA probably doesn't care because they're busy with they boys

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Was Canada that shit, or Japan that good?

fate-chan
Reactions: 5

Post by fate-chan »

Guest wrote:
Japan is getting better day by day but Canada is getting stagnant since before the WWC.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Canada is not improving that's for sure. Countries around them are

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yikes, another 4-0 loss this time to Brazil. This team is going backwards with this coach not forwards. At this rate Olympic qualification will be interesting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No one is ever in this hell site before which is not a bad thing but this has to go here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

dadou

Post by dadou »

Thank you for these anon , love the cleats they did for her .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah, thanks for the pics. Wow, those shoes. If you're wondering what those markings are on the insoles and on the shoe itself:

Special-Edition PhantomVNM for Christine Sinclair

January 29, 2020 - This special-edition Nike PhantomVNM boot commemorates Christine Sinclair's 185th career international goal ?ó?Ç?ö the most scored by any footballer ?ó?Ç?ö during her match on January 29, 2020. Flooded in Canadian red, the boot features personal details such as her jersey number, a Canadian flag, a quote from her college coach ("You better earn your right to play") and two nicknames ("Sinc"and "Wonder"). The left sockliner includes meaningful dates and geographic coordinates from Sinclair's career, while the right sockliner recognizes important figures in Sinclair's life. An overhead view reveals an outline inspired by the shape of a maple leaf.

source

Reactions:

Re: Canadian Women's National Soccer Team

Post by Guest »

Woot what happen to this thread, time to bring it back alive

Anonnnn
Reactions:

Post by Anonnnn »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 12:11
Woot what happen to this thread, time to bring it back alive
Where the hell have all the Canadians gone?

You're in the semis, bitches.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For real what happen girls. We fucking won gold! All those years, y’all just suddenly abandoned this thread in 2019? I dunno about you but this thread was my go to for all the Canwnt content since...2012, through all the pain and joy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Congratulations! I hope you get a World Cup title, too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 09:59
For real what happen girls. We fucking won gold! All those years, y’all just suddenly abandoned this thread in 2019? I dunno about you but this thread was my go to for all the Canwnt content since...2012, through all the pain and joy.
I'm guessing they didn't survive the l chat migration. Nevertheless congratulations Canada! :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This makes me want to see again the video of Sincy and Abby's joint interview where they ask each other questions. Good times. ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 10:11
SA I rooted for you guys in 2019, I'll be rooting again in 2023. 😊

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh hey, and here I thought I was the only Canadian fan. I’m so happy for the girls. I can see a massive improvement in Prince, Rose and Fleming compared to just a year ago. Gilles is an awesome addition to the back line.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You're not going to win a WC without being able to score from the run of play. They couldn't even score on set pieces in their last 2 matches. Savor this OG win while you can.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 12:22
Guest wrote:
You're not going to win a WC without being able to score from the run of play. They couldn't even score on set pieces in their last 2 matches. Savor this OG win while you can.
Someday, you wait and see...

Oh we are indeed savoring it, and very much excited for the victory tour. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Given the state the team was in before Bev Priestman came in, the growth is phenomenal, and I see no reason why the attack can’t get better, either. Also, judging by the men’s euro and WC, international woso is going to become more defensively oriented and less high scoring, since that maximizes wins and bc club play is more important now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 12:22
Guest wrote:
Your tears are hydrating me, OP. Our future is rather bright actually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

American bitter Bertha showing up like whack-a-mole :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everyone with eyes can see that this team has immense potential. The team is young and gaining experience. Sore losers love spreading their misery.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

BooBooToo wrote:
23 Jul 2021, 15:20
Article on Flemming;
https://www.gamedaylondon.com/stories/f ... as-chances
Great article, thanks for posting. Didn't realize she was finishing her degree till she posted the grad pic. Interesting Chelsea were going to let her stay at UCLA last year. And turning down Barcelona. Wow. I agree with her about learning though ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Aug 2021, 15:16
American bitter Bertha showing up like whack-a-mole :rofl:
Lol, Canada lives rent free in their heads. As if it's Canada fault their team sucks now :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

With one of the best defense, this team has great potential. Seriously imagine how good they be with a decent offense. I just hope Labbe doesn’t retire before the WC, she’s playing at her best right now.

The Boo
Reactions:

Post by The Boo »

Interesting interview with Labbe;

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is Jessie F. straight? :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Those Mexico friendly matches...they were rough ^o)
Also I always wonder why Canada hasn't been a powerhouse sooner since the 1999 mia hamm world cup days. It would have equal influence on both US and CDN... But then I read shit like this https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... -jr-soccer and https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.6199053 then it becomes blaringly obvious how fucked up the soccer program is in Canada. :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Interview with Labbe is interesting, didn't realize she was going through more than injuries at the Olympics.

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/podcasts/play ... -1.6325366

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m not sure if this has been asked before, but do we know if Vanessa G. likes women?