Women's MMA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Talk about women's MMA and UFC

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pennington vs Holmes today does anyone have a live stream? Or can someone ask their brother or something lol who watches the UFC

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Pennington vs Holmes today does anyone have a live stream? Or can someone ask their brother or something lol who watches the UFC

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was always amazed that Rhonda Rousey is not gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who's lesbian

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Who's lesbian
Amanda Nunes, Raquel Pennington, Jessica Andrade, Tecia Torres, Claudia Gadelha, Nina Ansaroff and more that I'm forgetting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Women's MMA has died since since Rousey, Tate retired. Cat's no longer relevant. Julianne Pena has been a bust. Holly had one good moment. Nothing interesting to see here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4NhnaOhy4-/?ig...d=1tshwlvzbvih1
What happened to Tecia? She used to be more attractive
They're such a lookalike couple

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/B4NhnaOhy4-/?ig...d=1tshwlvzbvih1
What happened to Tecia? She used to be more attractive
They're such a lookalike couple
Sun, and low body fat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

McGregor knee to the eye shoulder to the eye and chin 18 s

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dee's taller than Conor awkward

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who saw it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cowboy's gran really gave the fight a heart warming end. Conor looked good. Good to see Cowboy finally getting a nice payday.
The HH fight was a dud tho. All hugs against the cage.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone excited for the JJ vs Zhang fight?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No one watched that EPIC FIGHT???
:blinkwide:

Reactions:

Re: Women's MMA

Post by Guest »

Anyone watching Amanda Nunes' fight this weekend?

Some BTS of her and her wife Nina Ansaroff in this clip

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hard to see Nunes losing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are we not gonna talk about the GOAT of the UFC's women's division, Nunes??

Posing with her baby and wife at the octagon jn after winning Megan Anderson ( :hudoin: )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ She was amazing. Loved that her wife and daughter where there with her tonight. They were adorable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

can't believe they allowed her to even step on the scale again
ufc needs to put some emphasis on the 145 division because fighters shouldn't have to cut like this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Still shocked about Mcgregor’s potentially career ending injury.

endiadj
Reactions:

Post by endiadj »

He may have had a compromised leg before the fight. After one of Conor's kicks, Dustin pointed to Conor's leg and said he heard a crack. The guys acts like an pure asshole, but he brings the excitement and attention.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Raquel Pennington and Tecia Torres have broken up, and it looks like it's for good. Tecia has removed every single post of her and Raquel together on Insta, even group photos of them with others. And Raquel has removed almost all of their photos together from the last two years, except for a couple of promotional photos for some of Tecia's fights, which speaks volumes imo. The fact Raquel gave up trying to delete them all, and refused to delete anything that promoted Tecia as a fighter, tells me she still had a lot of care for Tecia. However, Tecia has just memory holed their whole relationship of five years or more. So either she was very hurt by something Raquel did or feels that it was meaningless and wants to forget it.

On a totally unrelated topic, although I totally agree that males have no place in female sports I think all the gender critical stuff should stay on it's relevant forum. I'd like this to be a place for talking about female fighters and about encouraging women in mma and ma, rather than as a battleground for ideology. Thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 12:47
I think Raquel Pennington and Tecia Torres have broken up, and it looks like it's for good. Tecia has removed every single post of her and Raquel together on Insta, even group photos of them with others. And Raquel has removed almost all of their photos together from the last two years, except for a couple of promotional photos for some of Tecia's fights, which speaks volumes imo. The fact Raquel gave up trying to delete them all, and refused to delete anything that promoted Tecia as a fighter, tells me she still had a lot of care for Tecia. However, Tecia has just memory holed their whole relationship of five years or more. So either she was very hurt by something Raquel did or feels that it was meaningless and wants to forget it.

On a totally unrelated topic, although I totally agree that males have no place in female sports I think all the gender critical stuff should stay on it's relevant forum. I'd like this to be a place for talking about female fighters and about encouraging women in mma and ma, rather than as a battleground for ideology. Thanks.
i have been wondering about them for a while now, especially after they went their separate ways over the holidays and didnt acknowledge each other on social media at all. what a shame, it was fun having another lesbian couple on the roster but i’m sure it’s for the best. i wonder if they will still train together or if one has packed up to another gym.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 16:41
Guest wrote:
04 Feb 2022, 12:47

i have been wondering about them for a while now, especially after they went their separate ways over the holidays and didnt acknowledge each other on social media at all. what a shame, it was fun having another lesbian couple on the roster but i’m sure it’s for the best. i wonder if they will still train together or if one has packed up to another gym.
I do have a small correction to make. They both recently posted the same group photo where they were together. So it looks like they are still training in the same gym with each other... to an extent. But it's still obvious that they are not together any more.

It is sad. I don't know of many other Lesbian couples in mma besides Nina and Amanda.

Do you remember that Tonya Evinger? I was on her insta the other day and eurgh. She's such a nasty person.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Always a great pleasure to witness any overly hyped, arrogant, and loud ones lose to the humbler ones.

Respect your opponent.

Errin Blanchfield's BJJ impressed a lot of people in this fight. She’s one to watch out for.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tolja. I don't think ready for Valentina Shevchenko though. 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Congratulations Grasso. That was badass

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 05:23
Yup. She made Valentina look ordinary, though maybe there's an underlying undisclosed health issue/injury cuz usually she's a more active striker than what she showed tonight. She seemed defeated on feet. Nonetheless, Grasso showed up an excellent contender.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 05:23
Yeah, that was impressive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

how can you enjoy women being beaten up?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 10:25
how can you enjoy women being beaten up?
It's entertaining and impressive when it's between women—displaying their mixed martial arts skills, and inspires other girls/women to be skilled in self-defense, but when these trans turds enter the scene, it's just infuriating. I just understand why real women still keep accepting the competition instead of refusing them, to help end the pestillence of transgenders in women and children's spaces.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's improving her ground game but I'm still not sold on Molly. Her her gf tho :hudoin: 🤌

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2024, 05:10
She's improving her ground game but I'm still not sold on Molly. Her her gf tho :hudoin: 🤌

Who's her girlfriend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2024, 05:10

I not Molly biggest fan but my God her girlfriend wow

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Erin Blanchfield vs. Manon Fiorot on March 30th would be 🔥

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Erin, only 24 years old, surprised everyone with her striking against the veteran power striker Andrade, when everyone expected her to play within her strengths, BJJ. Her reaction after finishing her opponent was to me one of the unforgettable things I've seen in the UFC. She's full of passion for MMA.

French fighter Manon Fiorot is much more experienced in MMA, 3" taller at 5'7" and with that of course comes a reach advantage. A great striker with an intimidating physique she made Rose Namjunas look like she didn't belong in there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Macy Barber fights aggressively and is physically strong, but Erin Blanchfield whoops her. She wants a rematch with the champ Alexa Grasso, but she's not yet there skillwise, especially her striking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

*Maycee

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2024, 12:35
Fiorot towers over her. Hope Erin wins :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 19:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 19:43
Guest wrote:
Ugh. She lost. 💔

Her striking needs immense improvement. I thought she's gonna be the female Mokaev... Well, she's far less experienced than Fiorot anyway.

What I wanna see is her versus Maycee Barber, since they have been having a beef online for some time now.