Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2022, 21:32
Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2022, 22:37
Oh my gosh you guys save the date!
[media]
[/media]
What was the date? It's private now...
It's this. This hasn't been announced I think, seems Sky messed up and forgot to make it private initially. The countdown was on 6 days until the premiere when I posted.

Reactions:

Re: Swedish Soccer Ladies

Post by Guest »

I still don't know how to watch from overseas. :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 00:37
What do you want to watch?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dork 😆

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
If you mean Damallsvenskan it looks like you can watch on Fanseat. It's a bit confusing since it says 12 teams on the page and it'll be 14 from this season on. The fixture schedule is for 2022 though, it's identical to what's on the Swedish FA's site.

https://www.fanseat.com/football/damallsvenskan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 17:29
Guest wrote:
If you mean Damallsvenskan it looks like you can watch on Fanseat. It's a bit confusing since it says 12 teams on the page and it'll be 14 from this season on. The fixture schedule is for 2022 though, it's identical to what's on the Swedish FA's site.

An anon told me not to get it because they didn't know if they were still going to show them internationally.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 19:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

An anon told me not to get it because they didn't know if they were still going to show them internationally.
That was me who told you that and the one who contacted them 👋 I haven't heard back from them on my mail but they only told me to be on the look out for news. At that time no decision had been taken. I haven't seen Fanseat announce it officially yet and didn't know they'd updated their site with upcoming games. It does seem they're going to broadcast it. It'd be weird otherwise for the league schedule to apply for the 2022 season. But I'll confirm it with them, probably have to remind them to update the league info on their site 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Magda made her true comeback on the pitch today. Played from start and captained the team to a comfortable win. Just look at her how happy she is :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 19:44
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2022, 19:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That was me who told you that and the one who contacted them 👋 I haven't heard back from them on my mail but they only told me to be on the look out for news. At that time no decision had been taken. I haven't seen Fanseat announce it officially yet and didn't know they'd updated their site with upcoming games. It does seem they're going to broadcast it. It'd be weird otherwise for the league schedule to apply for the 2022 season. But I'll confirm it with them, probably have to remind them to update the league info on their site 😅
That's so late, the league starts next weekend! I'll get it later today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Our girl at long last got to see her mom is the sweetest thing. Who's chopping onions? :crybabe:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what a woman :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I cannot get fanseat. I clicked to buy a subscription to Damallsvenskan and it said 'Not Found. The content you tried to purchase was not found.'

I have found no information from anywhere about how to watch internationally.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2022, 16:07
I cannot get fanseat. I clicked to buy a subscription to Damallsvenskan and it said 'Not Found. The content you tried to purchase was not found.'

QMTA I clicked the pay per view option and it looks like I can pay with that method, but it's 5 euros a game! That's ridiculous. I want to support the league but 90 euros a year for 180 games is a much better deal. I cannot afford to do that MUCH. Even if I only watched 2 games per week that would be 260 euros! That's way too much. I can't understand how the monthly payment is .5 euros a game then they jack it up ten times per game? Maybe if it was 1.50 or even 2, but 5? no. not happening. I was excited to support the league financially.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2022, 16:16
Guest wrote:

QMTA I clicked the pay per view option and it looks like I can pay with that method, but it's 5 euros a game! That's ridiculous. I want to support the league but 90 euros a year for 180 games is a much better deal. I cannot afford to do that MUCH. Even if I only watched 2 games per week that would be 260 euros! That's way too much. I can't understand how the monthly payment is .5 euros a game then they jack it up ten times per game? Maybe if it was 1.50 or even 2, but 5? no. not happening. I was excited to support the league financially.
Hi, I didn't have time to mail Fanseat yet. Maybe it was meant to since I now can include what you're saying to give them feedback. Brb.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2022, 17:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hi, I didn't have time to mail Fanseat yet. Maybe it was meant to since I now can include what you're saying to give them feedback. Brb.
Thanks anon! :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2022, 18:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Have to give it to them they're really quick to respond. Got an answer already the next day. The dude actually apologized for the confusion and that he didn't have anything new to tell me. There are still no decision made on their part, so it sounds like it's still up in the air.

Makes sense now why you couldn't buy a subscription for the season when you tried and why there's no information from anywhere how to watch internationally. Guess it's just wait until they communicate something... It feels like they're awfully late to decide on it or bring it to the table for the suits. They show several other different sports leagues though so maybe the change of right holders for Damallsvenskan just slipped their minds or something. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damallsvenskan season kick off. The captains and coaches from all the teams participate via link. They talk about how the squad and the ambitions look for this year. In the studio besides the host are experts from Sportbladet and Viaplay. They analyse the teams this year, talk about leaders, players, form and thoughts on the teams conditions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 23:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Have to give it to them they're really quick to respond. Got an answer already the next day. The dude actually apologized for the confusion and that he didn't have anything new to tell me. There are still no decision made on their part, so it sounds like it's still up in the air.

Makes sense now why you couldn't buy a subscription for the season when you tried and why there's no information from anywhere how to watch internationally. Guess it's just wait until they communicate something... It feels like they're awfully late to decide on it or bring it to the table for the suits. They show several other different sports leagues though so maybe the change of right holders for Damallsvenskan just slipped their minds or something. :hmmm:
Thank you. I wonder why the league wouldn't announce or give an idea for how international fans can watch. The league starts in two days! And I still don't know how to watch. I am not paying 5 euros for a game nor am I buying the 15$ deal for the entire website, I'm sure less of that money goes to the league than if I purchased the league package.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2022, 20:00
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 23:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thank you. I wonder why the league wouldn't announce or give an idea for how international fans can watch. The league starts in two days! And I still don't know how to watch. I am not paying 5 euros for a game nor am I buying the 15$ deal for the entire website, I'm sure less of that money goes to the league than if I purchased the league package.
The league, or rather the stand alone women's league organisation EFD that handles mainly the two top tiers but also the league pyramid, have nothing to do with Fanseat. It's a separate company named Staylive behind providing international fans the streaming service. They just like NENT have to buy the broadcasting rights and the income trickles down to the clubs via EFD who owns the Damallsvenskan brand. It's not a good idea to announce you can watch internationally when it's not a done deal yet with Fanseat like it is with Viaplay.

So it's nothing out of the ordinary the league don't communicate how you can watch internationally when you can't subscribe to Viaplay from outside of Sweden, just like I can't subscribe to Magenta sports in Germany/France or Sky in UK. These broadcasting companies systems just don't allow it. I find it stupid you need to be a citizen of a country in question when you want to subscribe. The broadcasting companies lose customers with how the tv-market is set up with geographical restrictions to broadcasting rights.

Probably if Fanseat decides on broadcasting Damallsvenskan there'll be a specific league package. The deal for the whole Fanseat website doesn't seem to apply for a league they're not currently showing anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guess P have to cook her own dinner this evening, possibly sleep on the sofa :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone have any pictures of Björn with her ex boyfriend??

Also any one have any information on Nathalie and Galli because they’re kinda cute can’t lie :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.fanseat.com/livestream?id=66681

Saw that Rosengård's Australian players plus Vittsjö's Scotland keeper posted stories about Fanseat is back showing Damallsvenskan 2022 season. Just checked the game link for today and there was a countdown ticking down to kick off. So assume they're up and running. The info on the site still isn't updated, which is annoying it says 12 teams instead of 14. Obviously extending the league means more games than 132/season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2022, 12:56

Saw that Rosengård's Australian players plus Vittsjö's Scotland keeper posted stories about Fanseat is back showing Damallsvenskan 2022 season. Just checked the game link for today and there was a countdown ticking down to kick off. So assume they're up and running. The info on the site still isn't updated, which is annoying it says 12 teams instead of 14. Obviously extending the league means more games than 132/season.
No, I cannot subscribe for the package or even the pay per view. And to the poster above who wrote about how it's not the league is separate from the streaming service, I know that. It actually IS in the best interest of the league to tell international fans how to watch if they are not completely stupid. It grows a fanbase, it makes broadcasters in countries interested in buying rights to the league for their country. But whatever, I just won't watch the league I guess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2022, 18:00

Magdaaaaa! :bigcry: :love:
does she wear makeup when she's on the pitch? she always looks good even after the game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:bigcry: :sadangel:
Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2022, 19:13
Related gossip on the International Womens Football thread: some people speculating that Bjorn isn’t with her bf anymore? No sign of him on social media. Someone else speculating that she has a crush on her NT teammate Lina.

Thought I’d drop that here since this is the Swedish thread. Feel free to comment.
isn't Nina married?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2022, 21:08
Guest wrote:
Related gossip on the International Womens Football thread: some people speculating that Bjorn isn’t with her bf anymore? No sign of him on social media. Someone else speculating that she has a crush on her NT teammate Lina.

Thought I’d drop that here since this is the Swedish thread. Feel free to comment.
isn't Nina married?
Married with a kid even lmao. Sounds a bit like fanfaction tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2022, 14:42
Guest wrote:

No, I cannot subscribe for the package or even the pay per view. And to the poster above who wrote about how it's not the league is separate from the streaming service, I know that. It actually IS in the best interest of the league to tell international fans how to watch if they are not completely stupid. It grows a fanbase, it makes broadcasters in countries interested in buying rights to the league for their country. But whatever, I just won't watch the league I guess.
da That's strange players post stories but you can't subscribe.

Yeah it is in the best interest of the league to tell international fans how to watch. But I'm not sure what you're getting at here? International fans can't watch right now and apparently Fanseat isn't working. There's nothing to watch for international fans so what CAN the league tell them when there's nothing to tell? They're telling how to watch on Viaplay which shows broadcasters in other countries a big broadcasting company think it's worth the time and money to show the women's league. It's not only on the league either. Fans in other countries can contact a broadcaster like ATA and ask them to buy the rights. They won't buy if they don't believe there's an interest even if the league would contact them and try to sell the rights. The classic demand and supply chain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

scimps
Reactions: 1

Post by scimps »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Haven't been on here much past couple of years, but sounds like they are going backwards with promoting the league.
Exclusive rights I understand but not why they aren't making all the money they can on it. Easy fix if they wanted to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Squad announcement press conference

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nice to see Magda and Becka back in the squad! Securing world cup qualification this international break would be so nice, keeping my fingers crossed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

scimps wrote:
27 Mar 2022, 23:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Haven't been on here much past couple of years, but sounds like they are going backwards with promoting the league.
Exclusive rights I understand but not why they aren't making all the money they can on it. Easy fix if they wanted to.
DA I looked for the TV6 game on Viafree for the season opener since I wasn't in front of a tv at the time. They didn't have any games but they had the studio show when it was announced NENT would broadcast the league. The NENT boss and CEO was there. He said among other things they'd have 10 markets when the 2022 season starts up where Damallsvenskan is broadcasted. But more noticeably he said before they swooped in and picked up the rights for different women's leagues across Europe, no one had done that before. When they did that it created an interest among other broadcasters. He also talked about it requires patience and investment to build over time. The EFD secretary general was also in the studio for the second segment.

Back in the days when TV4 had the rights and they didn't renew the deal, Linda W had troubles to sell the rights. No one wanted them. That's why they had to create the Damallsvenskan TV platform. Given the views on women and women's football are... different between countries, I'm not sure it's that easy of a fix for the league to sell the rights to foreign broadcasters. Domestic women's leagues have trouble to get broadcasted in their own country so to speak.

https://www.viafree.se/program/sport/ob ... -1/1062779

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2022, 13:42
Nice to see Magda and Becka back in the squad! Securing world cup qualification this international break would be so nice, keeping my fingers crossed
I'm happy to see Sempan back too! It would be nice to book tickets to the world cup this camp and have it over and done with before the euro. Not that the here-and-now minded players put any focus on the future during an ongoing championship. But it'd mean they can play without pressure in september when the qualifying campaign concludes. Like in 2016 after olympics and we'd already qualified for the euros when we met Denmark. We obviously lost the game btw but it didn't feel like they went for the win whole heartedly. Rarely have both the winning and losing team been so happy after a competitive game lol! Remember how Pernille's Linköping team mates afterwards said they wanted her to play the euros.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

These two were out and about yesterday evening

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2022, 21:20
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2022, 21:08
Guest wrote:

isn't Nina married?
Married with a kid even lmao. Sounds a bit like fanfaction tbh.
I think that post about Bjorn was from awhile ago, right?

More recently, Bjorn has been spotted with Everton teammate Galli a lot these days. Some interesting pics of the two at one of the matches and in Bjorn’s instastories, etc.

https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/aurora%20galli?sort=top

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

scimps
Reactions: 1

Post by scimps »

DA I looked for the TV6 game on Viafree for the season opener since I wasn't in front of a tv at the time. They didn't have any games but they had the studio show when it was announced NENT would broadcast the league. The NENT boss and CEO was there. He said among other things they'd have 10 markets when the 2022 season starts up where Damallsvenskan is broadcasted. But more noticeably he said before they swooped in and picked up the rights for different women's leagues across Europe, no one had done that before. When they did that it created an interest among other broadcasters. He also talked about it requires patience and investment to build over time. The EFD secretary general was also in the studio for the second segment.

Back in the days when TV4 had the rights and they didn't renew the deal, Linda W had troubles to sell the rights. No one wanted them. That's why they had to create the Damallsvenskan TV platform. Given the views on women and women's football are... different between countries, I'm not sure it's that easy of a fix for the league to sell the rights to foreign broadcasters. Domestic women's leagues have trouble to get broadcasted in their own country so to speak.

https://www.viafree.se/program/sport/ob ... -1/1062779
Bit clumsy written from me, meant it's easy to fix the availability for foreign viewers, to pay and access the online content.
I read the other day how the spanish league has a hard time selling their games, despite the new record of 91+k at Barca's last game.
Will ask though if there are any plans, but now my buddy and me are enemies from this year (DA teams :handbags: ) so she might want to keep me on a leash!

Just adding very happy to see Sempan back :-D

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Confirmation for those of us who suspected Bjorn wasn’t straight:

Check her instastory today. It looks like she and Galli are going public with their relationship.

Congrats to them!

Yet another Swedish national who isn’t straight! I have always appreciated how openly gay the Swedish national team is—many many out gay/bi players, although the younger generation is less gay than the veteran players. Still, very nice to see gay women represent so well!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2022, 20:47
Confirmation for those of us who suspected Bjorn wasn’t straight:

Check her instastory today. It looks like she and Galli are going public with their relationship.

Congrats to them!

Yet another Swedish national who isn’t straight! I have always appreciated how openly gay the Swedish national team is—many many out gay/bi players, although the younger generation is less gay than the veteran players. Still, very nice to see gay women represent so well!
Yeah saw that. Suspected she could be bi. She pings, although players have broken more people's gaydars than mine before :lol: I swear, if Naths uses a red heart for a friend like she's done with other of her close player-friends... :rage:

Not sure if the younger generation is less gay than the veteran players? The only fam players from recent years (after 2017, I think 2013 is a bit too far back to have any bearing) not in the national team anymore are Dahlkvist and Schelin. The other veterans like Sempan, Seger, Lindahl, Nilla are still in the squad and we definitely have at least more than six out players in the younger generation. Could be more if the Eskilstuna couple find their way into the national team one of these days.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi, y'all I know that some people who live in my country have been able to subscribe and pay for fanseat, so it must just be me. I emailed someone there and they told me to try the app, different browsers. I did all that and it still didn't work. I was really looking forward to learning about a new league, but I guess I will have to stick with NWSL in the summer. I did see that I could watch Toppserien one game a week, and there is the Mexican league until May then playoffs. At least there is Euros to look forward to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hey, what are your best sources on Damallsvenskan /SWEWNT? I am learning Swedish and would like to combine language learning with women's football.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’ll admit I thought my gaydar was broken for a bit when she was with the guy, nice to see that it works just fine 😉 In all seriousness I think they’re really cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »