03:30 EST, ABC

Reactions:

Re: Women's College Basketball

Post by Guest »

LSU probably glad that they play Iowa than SC right? They have better chance

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sorry Clark thirster(s), the backlash will probably come even faster than the hype.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 15:30
LSU probably glad that they play Iowa than SC right? They have better chance
I can't watch, but from the score yes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 20:58
sorry Clark thirster(s), the backlash will probably come even faster than the hype.
Wait what's going on? Did she choke? I def think she'll be gassed after SC and Kim is a way better coach.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 21:08
Guest wrote:
Wait what's going on? Did she choke? I def think she'll be gassed after SC and Kim is a way better coach.
da
LSU shot 65% from 3 point line and Iowa ONLY shot 47%.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 22:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da
LSU is like #2 in defense after SC and have better offense than SC so yeah that tracks
Playing against deep strong team back2back in one day is never easy
I still don't understand OP 'backlash' about she literally carry that team to ff

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iowa needs to get better on defense next year. They should try and get Lexi Donarski in the transfer portal from Iowa State.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 22:39
Iowa needs to get better on defense next year. They should try and get Lexi Donarski in the transfer portal from Iowa State.
Yeah I'm a thirster but idt they can slide into ff next year. Uconn, SC, and the others are loading up big time! I think this is the only chance they got sadly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know what Clark said to warrant that technical? Because if it was her rolling the ball, that’s ridiculous. LSU’s shooting was amazing, especially in the first half, but all the foul calls against Iowa really hurt them. They couldn’t play solid defense or drive to the basement. Looking forward to seeing how Clark and Iowa do next year!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 22:31
Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 22:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da
LSU is like #2 in defense after SC and have better offense than SC so yeah that tracks
Playing against deep strong team back2back in one day is never easy
I still don't understand OP 'backlash' about she literally carry that team to ff
i didn't mean the backlash would be warranted but this cycle always happens: media overhypes a player, player comes back down to earth as they all do ('choke' is much too strong a word; it was just an average expected performance because of mean reversion), media covers "backlash" from the schadenfreude crowd, moves on to the next shiny thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She had the half game of her life and won it for LSU.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

See yall again next year lol I hope Bueckers is healthy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 23:12
See yall again next year lol I hope Bueckers is healthy
:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why can't Uconn stay healthy?

After winning natty champ LSU will be easily getting quality transfer. Can't wait.

Utah gonna choke again. Sorry to say but I don't trust any pac12 teams. They just don't have dawg in them unlike cornfed midwest girlies and gator fighting swamp girlies.

Iowa losing the tall goofy girl? Yeah they're over. Not even gonna be in top 10.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 00:20

After winning natty champ LSU will be easily getting quality transfer. Can't wait.

Utah gonna choke again. Sorry to say but I don't trust any pac12 teams. They just don't have dawg in them unlike cornfed midwest girlies and gator fighting swamp girlies.

Iowa losing the tall goofy girl? Yeah they're over. Not even gonna be in top 10.
haha do you think PAC-12 players are doing yoga and drinking kombucha all day? in all seriousness, they have won 5 championships (well 4 of those were when it was the PAC-10) so that's the third best conference overall. in any case, think of Utah as being in the midwest anyway, regardless of conference designation.

i agree this was Clark's one and only chance, but no one even thought they would get this far when she first went to Iowa.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 01:45
Guest wrote:

haha do you think PAC-12 players are doing yoga and drinking kombucha all day? in all seriousness, they have won 5 championships (well 4 of those were when it was the PAC-10) so that's the third best conference overall. in any case, think of Utah as being in the midwest anyway, regardless of conference designation.

i agree this was Clark's one and only chance, but no one even thought they would get this far when she first went to Iowa.
da
If she got to the title game with this team she can do the same with next year's team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 02:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
If she got to the title game with this team she can do the same with next year's team.
DA Nah her only chemistry is with that tall goofy girl ala Stockton Malone (yes I'm old) unless they got quality transfers but lbr who wanna live in Iowa? It's not that attractive for college kids.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes lol
No offense but that recent Stanford natty issa fluke :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 22:45
Does anyone know what Clark said to warrant that technical? Because if it was her rolling the ball, that’s ridiculous. LSU’s shooting was amazing, especially in the first half, but all the foul calls against Iowa really hurt them. They couldn’t play solid defense or drive to the basement. Looking forward to seeing how Clark and Iowa do next year!
also curious because i don't watch much basketball and that seemed like a soft T if it was just tossing the ball. is it a common call? she should not have been so careless when they were trying to mount a comeback though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 02:52
Guest wrote:
also curious because i don't watch much basketball and that seemed like a soft T if it was just tossing the ball. is it a common call? she should not have been so careless when they were trying to mount a comeback though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 02:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
DA Nah her only chemistry is with that tall goofy girl ala Stockton Malone (yes I'm old) unless they got quality transfers but lbr who wanna live in Iowa? It's not that attractive for college kids.
Idk I think someone decent might transfer just to play a year or two with Clark. But yeah I can’t really see them getting back to the championship game even with a good transfer or two. Iowa got insanely lucky with their bracket opening up early, Clark played out of her mind for the entire tournament, and Staley made bafflingly terrible coaching decisions against them in the semis. They’re not gonna get that kind of luck again, and I say this as a Clark fan. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What do the rules say about coaches standing on the effing court? I’ve seen games where Mulkey is practically the 6th player standing on the 3-pt line. Heck, in this game she even made contact with one of the refs and no tech’s were called. The ball thing was nothing compared to KM’s antics on the sidelines.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 03:26
What do the rules say about coaches standing on the effing court? I’ve seen games where Mulkey is practically the 6th player standing on the 3-pt line. Heck, in this game she even made contact with one of the refs and no tech’s were called. The ball thing was nothing compared to KM’s antics on the sidelines.
Lol is this your first game? Refs always inconsistent and subjective with rules.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 03:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
Idk I think someone decent might transfer just to play a year or two with Clark. But yeah I can’t really see them getting back to the championship game even with a good transfer or two. Iowa got insanely lucky with their bracket opening up early, Clark played out of her mind for the entire tournament, and Staley made bafflingly terrible coaching decisions against them in the semis. They’re not gonna get that kind of luck again, and I say this as a Clark fan. Da
True. What's the probability of Clark transferring? Lol preferably somewhere close to me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 03:43
Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 03:26
Lol is this your first game? Refs always inconsistent and subjective with rules.
Lol Of course not. Is this your first discussion in a forum? The also could be said CC’s foul. I’m just adding to the discussion of the Refs calls for the night.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
Isn't she a junior?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 04:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
Isn't she a junior?
da
She still has her senior year and a covid year. The same goes for HVL, Bueckers and Brink. Plus they make more with NIL than WNBA rookie salary.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 05:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
Isn't she a junior?
da
She still has her senior year and a covid year. The same goes for HVL, Bueckers and Brink. Plus they make more with NIL than WNBA rookie salary.
Yeah I think they all stay for the fifth year. Their NIL valuations are way higher if they are playing for college teams. Clark and Bueckers have the potential to make life altering money the next two years. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
Agreed. If I was a post player looking to transfer, Iowa would be high on my list. Clark’s passing is incredible. She makes her post players look good and gives them lots of chances.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 05:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Isn't she a junior?
da
Yeah I think they all stay for the fifth year. Their NIL valuations are way higher if they are playing for college teams. Clark and Bueckers have the potential to make life altering money the next two years. DA
I understand with bueckers since she got UConn brand with her but idt Clark will get that kind of money

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 06:09
Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 05:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Isn't she a junior?
da
I understand with bueckers since she got UConn brand with her but idt Clark will get that kind of money
Clark definitely wasn’t at Bueckers’ level before this tournament but after seeing the tv numbers and social media engagement she drove, she is absolutely gonna make Bueckers level bank in the next few months. Iowa boosters will probably throw a mountain of cash at her to get her to stay for a fifth year too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 02:52
Guest wrote:
DA Yeah the refs kinda suspect. LSU would def win the game without ref help but shesh almost everyone who's watching talked more about the shitty refs than the game / winner.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And those LSU players, were they thirsting on Clark like us in here? :nervous: I mean they keep talking about her even after winning the game. Like talk about obsession.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think bae is kinda an autist lol But it's good that she gave no attention to that weirdo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 12:50
And those LSU players, were they thirsting on Clark like us in here? :nervous: I mean they keep talking about her even after winning the game. Like talk about obsession.
I think they're salty that CC grab all the attention even after they won the whole thing lol but acting petty chasing your opponent to taunt her AFTER the game is so fucking weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 13:04
I think bae is kinda an autist lol But it's good that she gave no attention to that weirdo
Your autistic bae definitely gonna put that pic on her locker for extra motivation 💪

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Kids nowadays called that 'rent free'
Even though they've won they're still jealous of her and unhappy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Lmao and this was like the third time Reese followed her around the floor doing this. Orbiter behavior.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 13:13
Guest wrote:
I think they're salty that CC grab all the attention even after they won the whole thing lol but acting petty chasing your opponent to taunt her AFTER the game is so fucking weird.
Clark was taunting opponents all during the tournament so payback is a b***h. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope Iowa can make a run next year. Stuelke kind of choked yesterday but I think she has great potential and good chemistry with Clark already. Marshall is streaky but a good shooter.

If Clark can build a Czinano-like connection with O’Grady then they’ll be in a decent spot. They definitely need more size though, watching them try to rebound was painful at points.

Any run they make will still depend on Clark playing out of her mind, but if anyone can do it, seems like she can. I would imagine she’ll have yesterday on repeat in her mind all offseason.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I keep forgetting about this thread because it's not on the main forum anymore.

Anyways, it was such a fun and crazy tournament aside from Mulkey winning (can't stand that bish). Now transfer portal watch starts. My team (Louisville) really has some holes we need to fill especially getting a #2 scorer behind HVL that we lacked this year. It's baffling to me we have no recruits for the 2023 class (we went after a bunch but none committed here ugh). Also, we're the only program to make the last five elite 8's and yet it still feels like we never get the respect from the media/other fans or looks from the top 10 players (I can count on one hand how many top 10 recruits committed here). It is what it is I guess lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 15:30
Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 13:13
Guest wrote:
Clark was taunting opponents all during the tournament so payback is a b***h. :rofl:
She never follow a player after the game over just to taunt them tho. See the different

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 15:12
Guest wrote:
Lmao and this was like the third time Reese followed her around the floor doing this. Orbiter behavior.
Me think she's having a bit of a crush :heart:
But she needs to get in line :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »