Women's College Basketball

Reactions:

Re: Women's College Basketball

Post by Guest »

Iowa played too small/soft and got out rebounded 42-25.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Michigan is hanging with Baylor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

FoolishG
Reactions:

Post by FoolishG »

Indiana having a great game...they need to keep it up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I didn't expect NC state to make a come back this is down to the wire

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

NC State just can't get over the Sweet 16 hump. A bit glad State lost, though. I'm a bit salty about that ACC tourney final (yes, I'm a Louisville fan and yes I know we are overrated this year like everyone under the sun says lol)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 00:07
NC State just can't get over the Sweet 16 hump. A bit glad State lost, though. I'm a bit salty about that ACC tourney final (yes, I'm a Louisville fan and yes I know we are overrated this year like everyone under the sun says lol)
I don't think NC State should've been a #1 seed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So happy for Arizona and Aari, they deserved this after having such an amazing season last year taken away from them (would've been their first time back in the NCAA tournament in a long time). The bottom right quadrant will now have 2 programs who've never been to the elite 8 before which means history making again for whoever advances to the final 4.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

S. Carolina looking great today. I'm so impressed and happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think only Oregon has a chance at an upset today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 18:23
I think only Oregon has a chance at an upset today.
It will be close first half and lose by 15

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any out players in the tournament?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 19:19
Prince. I was watching the highlights of Oregon Georgia and all the comments were her gay tiktok fans lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stanford’s doing great, but please stop blowing layups at the rim.

FoolishG
Reactions:

Post by FoolishG »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 19:59
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 19:19
Prince. I was watching the highlights of Oregon Georgia and all the comments were her gay tiktok fans lol
Great reason to cheer for Oregon plus how she handled the equipment discrepancy for women's weight rooms.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2021, 20:19
Stanford’s doing great, but please stop blowing layups at the rim.
They looked good!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oregon having a terrible first half. 2 starting guards out, Prince in early foul trouble sitting most of the half. Their shooters are scared to shoot from 3, instead pushing it inside even when the defense is stifling Sabally.

FoolishG
Reactions:

Post by FoolishG »

Poor oregon with injuries

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel bad for Oregon. But everyone thinks we are some chopped liver team from a bottom feeder conference who doesn't belong. Not our fault our schedule got so screwed because of COVID. Glad we made a statement. It will take a massive effort to beat Stanford, though, and I really don't see it happening, but alas.

It's also funny we beat the Sabrina-led team last year by double digits yet the announcers kept going on and on about how good Oregon were last year. The disrespect ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 01:33
I feel bad for Oregon. But everyone thinks we are some chopped liver team from a bottom feeder conference who doesn't belong. Not our fault our schedule got so screwed because of COVID. Glad we made a statement. It will take a massive effort to beat Stanford, though, and I really don't see it happening, but alas.

It's also funny we beat the Sabrina-led team last year by double digits yet the announcers kept going on and on about how good Oregon were last year. The disrespect ^o)
Was that game on ESPN? I swear none of them watch women's basketball outside of the games they commentate. They have their talking points and don't know enough about the team to improvise.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I haven't watched a college game since I graduated from Maryland in 2013. I forgot what I was missing. Let's go Terps!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow, I thought Maryland would run away with this game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Holy cow

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vic Schaefer is a great coach, his former team is going to see a bunch of transfers and his new team is beating a team many thought could win the whole thing. Good luck to them going forward. This tournament is great.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 03:01
I thought they were gonna make it to the finals. I’m shocked especially bc I don’t think Texas is that good at all. SC and Texas should be a good game tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 03:05
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 03:01
I thought they were gonna make it to the finals. I’m shocked especially bc I don’t think Texas is that good at all. SC and Texas should be a good game tho
DA I wouldn't say that Texas were under seeded, they definitely had a meh season. But in their game against UCLA I'd never seen UCLA struggle that much, Texas made sure every shot was contested and fought for every rebound. Their players throw their bodies around to get fouls with no regard to personal safety. But Maryland also has a lot to blame, they couldn't land anything from 3. That last play idk what Owusu was doing holding the ball but you see this sometimes from teams who are used to blowing out their opponents. They're not used to tight matches and the pressure got to them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let's go, I'm totally neutral so this is going to be a great game

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 23:03
Wish both teams could lose tbh. Can't stand either team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 23:23
Guest wrote:
Battle of the chin diaper coaches

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 23:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:lol:

I hope someone besides UCONN wins the title this year. No one is catching them next year with no Seniors on the roster and Fudd coming in. Sigh. It was fun while it lasted. Their dominance kept me from being invested in wbb because it's the same freaking four teams every year. This is why I'm glad we're starting to see a bit more parity in the women's game. Call me salty or whatever, but for the longest time it was so damn boring. The day some random team just goes on a tear and wins the title is still a long ways away, though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hate uconn and Baylor but this game is gonna come down to the wire and will probably be one of the best games

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 23:51
I hate uconn and Baylor but this game is gonna come down to the wire and will probably be one of the best games
This feels like a national title game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 23:39
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 23:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:lol:

I hope someone besides UCONN wins the title this year. No one is catching them next year with no Seniors on the roster and Fudd coming in. Sigh. It was fun while it lasted. Their dominance kept me from being invested in wbb because it's the same freaking four teams every year. This is why I'm glad we're starting to see a bit more parity in the women's game. Call me salty or whatever, but for the longest time it was so damn boring. The day some random team just goes on a tear and wins the title is still a long ways away, though.
Oregon could've done it! And Cori Close has been great for UCLA, they just signed a deal with Jordan brand which I think can really push them in recruiting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

With Fudd coming in UConn will be even more dominant, but S. Carolina will be stronger, N. Carolina has a great class next year. UConn won't runaway w the title like they have in past. Thankfully, the pool of talent is spread out and coaches are better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 16:33
what's wrong with this picture? lol. I don't really follow march madness, but aren't brackets supposed to be set up so 1 and 2 seeds don't meet before a possible final?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2021, 00:25
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 16:33
what's wrong with this picture? lol. I don't really follow march madness, but aren't brackets supposed to be set up so 1 and 2 seeds don't meet before a possible final?
Basketball seeds every quadrant separately. So Baylor is an overall 7th seed, Uconn 2nd.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Massive Baylor choke job. UCONN got lucky the tournament got cancelled last year as their final four streak would have ended.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2021, 00:37
Massive Baylor choke job. UCONN got lucky the tournament got cancelled last year as their final four streak would have ended.
Just unfortunate with the injury to Didi Richards, momentum totally swung to Uconn even after she hobbled back onto the court

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

UConn I'm sorry I won't trash talk you again. :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2021, 00:40
Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2021, 00:37
Just unfortunate with the injury to Didi Richards, momentum totally swung to Uconn even after she hobbled back onto the court
Who let's the other team go on a 19-0 run without calling a timeout? Yeah, Didi injured about to go up 11 completely shifted the game. Unreal. It's ridiculous I can't even remember watching a final four without UCONN in it. Just total domination of the women's game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Too many missed free throws for Baylor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Baylor down 1 with 19 seconds to go. I would love to see them pull it off just for the drama

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2021, 01:01
Baylor down 1 with 19 seconds to go. I would love to see them pull it off just for the drama
SA wow Baylor had a chance and choked with that last possession

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That was a foul on UCONN. Ridiculous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2021, 01:06
That was a foul on UCONN. Ridiculous.
Gotta have precious UCONN in the final four. Women's basketball refs are terrible. Reminds me of my team getting absolutely screwed in the final four three years ago on a no call clobbering in the final seconds.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Paige saying god put Jaden Smiths Karate Kid on TV as motivation for her today :rofl: religious people be wild

FoolishG
Reactions:

Post by FoolishG »

Is it just me or are these girls trained to say that the first thing that helped them win is GOD. Its a little annoying