Now how can anyone watch Maryland and think that? Not a Maryland fan btw
Too low or too high?

Reactions:

Re: Women's College Basketball

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2021, 20:52
Too low or too high?
I think they’re the clear 2nd choice for winning the title. They’ve been crazy good even since the big 10 tournament. Mine would go Baylor, Maryland, Stanford, uconn, then SC.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2021, 22:00
Tell me something. What game should I watch? Give me the most exciting one, as someone who don't really follow basketball.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 01:24
Tell me something. What game should I watch? Give me the most exciting one, as someone who don't really follow basketball.
UConn v Iowa. 2 best freshmen in the country.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 01:33
Thank you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 01:33
Iowa’s other 4 players are amateurish compared to Uconn’s others. They’ll be lucky to stay within 20 points. The closest game will be A&M v Arizona. A&M has the drama with ref calls lots of scorned fans looking for them to lose. Louisville v Oregon also should be close.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2021, 21:02
I think they’re the clear 2nd choice for winning the title. They’ve been crazy good even since the big 10 tournament. Mine would go Baylor, Maryland, Stanford, uconn, then SC.
Maryland had one of their best players out at the start of the season and haven’t lost since she’s been back. Their offensive efficiency is terrifying. I support Stanford but they’re the only top team that can’t score 100+. It’s like once they’re 20 up they lose intensity and can’t get it back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 02:12
Iowa’s other 4 players are amateurish compared to Uconn’s others. They’ll be lucky to stay within 20 points. The closest game will be A&M v Arizona. A&M has the drama with ref calls lots of scorned fans looking for them to lose. Louisville v Oregon also should be close.
I was just talking with my brother about this lol everyone is hyping this game but other than Clark they really don’t have anybody else. I know they have their forward who her and Clark play well together but other than that nothing. I’m thinking it might be close maybe until half but then they pull away to win by at least 15.

I like players from both Oregon and Louisville so I’m actually dreading who loses that game lol but ducks don’t have a consistent shooter so I think Louisville will win by double digits unless someone other than their bigs can score

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 02:24
Maryland had one of their best players out at the start of the season and haven’t lost since she’s been back. Their offensive efficiency is terrifying. I support Stanford but they’re the only top team that can’t score 100+. It’s like once they’re 20 up they lose intensity and can’t get it back.
I’m a Stanford fan and I can admit I don’t think they can hang with Maryland who I think will beat them in the final four. Stanford’s 3rd quarters are consistently awful. I don’t have any stats to back it up but I would bet they have gave up more points in the 3rd quarter to opponents than anyone else

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 02:24
DA one of stanford main problem tbh, they also seem too 'soft' for me no edge at all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 03:32
I’m a Stanford fan and I can admit I don’t think they can hang with Maryland who I think will beat them in the final four. Stanford’s 3rd quarters are consistently awful. I don’t have any stats to back it up but I would bet they have gave up more points in the 3rd quarter to opponents than anyone else
Stanford’s deep bench is a blessing and a curse. They don’t need to play someone for 40 mins but if a player is in a slump instead of working it out they get pulled. Jones this season has had many bad games. She’s a number one recruit but is getting benched for consistent turnovers. They don’t have that put the team on their back 30 point scorer. Kiana Williams maybe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 03:27
I was just talking with my brother about this lol everyone is hyping this game but other than Clark they really don’t have anybody else. I know they have their forward who her and Clark play well together but other than that nothing. I’m thinking it might be close maybe until half but then they pull away to win by at least 15.

I like players from both Oregon and Louisville so I’m actually dreading who loses that game lol but ducks don’t have a consistent shooter so I think Louisville will win by double digits unless someone other than their bigs can score
Boley is regaining some of last years magic and Pao Pao is supposed to be back after her foot injury. But Pao Pao makes a lot of freshman mistakes and tbh she’s only their top scorer because she gets the most minutes. Definitely not Sabrina 2.0 out the gate like they hoped.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 05:22
Stanford’s deep bench is a blessing and a curse. They don’t need to play someone for 40 mins but if a player is in a slump instead of working it out they get pulled. Jones this season has had many bad games. She’s a number one recruit but is getting benched for consistent turnovers. They don’t have that put the team on their back 30 point scorer. Kiana Williams maybe
I guess it's a coaching problem then. I think stanford should move on from tara, but idk if they have any young talented coach to replace her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lisa’s great for basketball, not as great for women’s football (soccer), but I enjoy her.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Can hardly wait for this weekend of non stop women's bb!!!!!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 05:22
Yep agree on all points. Jones is very exciting to watch but also can get pretty wild with the ball. I will say since starting Cameron brink over Fran they do look better on both ends. The only thing is they are not gonna be able to have slow second half’s against offensively great teams and that’s exactly what will happen but I’m gonna stay positive and hope for the best lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 05:27
Boley is regaining some of last years magic and Pao Pao is supposed to be back after her foot injury. But Pao Pao makes a lot of freshman mistakes and tbh she’s only their top scorer because she gets the most minutes. Definitely not Sabrina 2.0 out the gate like they hoped.
The thing for me with pao pao is she doesn’t show up against good teams. Also, I know minutes will definitely be limited but they’ve been playing better now then the last four or five games. so should graves switch the lineup? I mean Maddie scherr is a terror on defense but provides little to no offense. I guess I’m thinking too when jaz Shelley returns who provides more offense but not as much defense. I think a secret key factor too is if they can get Taylor Chavez going who hasn’t done much all season

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 05:46
I guess it's a coaching problem then. I think stanford should move on from tara, but idk if they have any young talented coach to replace her?
Tara has the most wins in college basketball so the only way someone is gonna replace is if she retires lol I think it is tough for a coach tho because you have to worry about some of your talented younger players transferring if they’re not getting enough minutes. Oregon Has the same problem with too many talented freshmen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stanford had a late and challenging start to the season. Next year with everyone vaccinated and healthy, I expect them to be even more dominant.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What are the chances of having a Stanford vs UConn final?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2021, 04:06
I kinda want it but idk I still have my doubt with stanford.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2021, 04:06
No offense to stanford fans but stanford won't be in the final.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not sure UConn gets past Baylor. That's tough. But first, Iowa.

Becky176
Reactions:

Post by Becky176 »

I don’t think Paige is fam. I am pretty sure she likes a steady diet of black c---.

Caitlin Clark strikes me as fam

Thinking ahead to next year’s big star Azzi Fudd... not only do I think she isn’t fam... I have a hunch she likes white meat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 19:45
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 05:46
Tara has the most wins in college basketball so the only way someone is gonna replace is if she retires lol I think it is tough for a coach tho because you have to worry about some of your talented younger players transferring if they’re not getting enough minutes. Oregon Has the same problem with too many talented freshmen
Stanford doesn't have to worry about undergrad transfers, it's difficult to turn down a Stanford degree. They do have a lot of graduate transfers though, notably Carrington is doing great at Baylor right now. I really like UCLA and they've had a really tough season with so many players opting out for the season. The way they finished the tournament was heartbreaking. Two early injuries and Onyenware fouling out - they literally had no subs available by the end.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Becky176 wrote:
27 Mar 2021, 10:36
I don’t think Paige is fam. I am pretty sure she likes a steady diet of black c---.

Caitlin Clark strikes me as fam

Thinking ahead to next year’s big star Azzi Fudd... not only do I think she isn’t fam... I have a hunch she likes white meat.
Idk if she is fam either but some players will date black guys then go to girls lol like stewie and no,clue about Clark but I could see it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2021, 09:21
I would be very surprised if they could beat Baylor. Olivia Nelson-ododa is just not that good especially against good teams. Edwards would have to play lights out and then one of the guards besides Paige will have to score. Like mentioned before I don’t think Iowa will be an issue for uconn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2021, 13:43
Guest wrote:
I would be very surprised if they could beat Baylor. Olivia Nelson-ododa is just not that good especially against good teams. Edwards would have to play lights out and then one of the guards besides Paige will have to score. Like mentioned before I don’t think Iowa will be an issue for uconn
Geno's back so he'll yell at Olivia to play effectively. That game will be fun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2021, 14:22
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2021, 13:43
Guest wrote:
Geno's back so he'll yell at Olivia to play effectively. That game will be fun.
Regardless who’s coaching I just don’t think can compare and play good against Baylor that’s why I think it will take Edwards to help out for them to have a shot. Just my opinion tho. I actually hope uconn can beat them bc I don’t want to see homophobic Kim mulkey win any more titles

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:popcorn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rebecca lobo’s clear uconn bias is so annoying to listen to

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

isolation plays bad for team ball

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2021, 17:41
isolation plays bad for team ball
Yeah you can tell Clark badly needs a screen right now she's struggling. Iowa defence is and has always been terrible too. They usually let their opponents score 70 on them so not surprised uconn has 50 by the half

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ISO ball never works against top tier uconn defense lol it’s just not gonna work. Just goes to show that coaching really does matter even with a superstar on a team