Re: Women's College Basketball

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 22:40
Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 21:55
Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 21:37
Sucks that Iowa is in……Iowa. They desperately need a transfer to help Clark but god imagine trying to convince someone who doesn’t already have ties there to come there when all of these more flashy places are available.
Iowa fans are delusional thinking that some blue chip transfer wanna go there lol They need to be realistic and praying for local talents
I think Stuelke will be huge for them this year, and if O’Grady can step up that will be big too. I don’t think the Czinano and Warnock drop off will be as big as people make it seem. Czinano was everything on offense but Stuelke is faster and a better defender. They have good shooters to replace Warnock too.

But yeah, they’re going to have to hope their coaches can develop who they have because they’re not going to be getting any of these big name transfers.
even Iowa fans must know deep down that this year was the anomaly with the bracket working out and they are not going to get to the Final Four again. just hope Clark plays well next year or else she is going to get a lot of the undeserved blame. fair-weather bandwagon fans and all that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I guess they found a replacement for the Cavinder twins.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sucks that Iowa is in……Iowa. They desperately need a transfer to help Clark but god imagine trying to convince someone who doesn’t already have ties there to come there when all of these more flashy places are available.
Iowa fans are delusional thinking that some blue chip transfer wanna go there lol They need to be realistic and praying for local talents
Iowa’s system is set up to be all Clark and that won’t change in her senior season. No big name that wants a lot of points / recognition is going to go there to be the side kick.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2023, 01:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Iowa’s system is set up to be all Clark and that won’t change in her senior season. No big name that wants a lot of points / recognition is going to go there to be the side kick.
For another guard/shooter, sure. But a post player who could replace Czinano? Could be a different story knowing they’d have the opportunity to get fed the ball a lot.

I don’t think they’ll get any big names because they’re Iowa, not specifically because people won’t want to play in their Clark heavy system.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 15:33
Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 15:30
HVL visiting LSU. Closer to family my ass that’s even worse of a flight for them lol Selling her soul to the wicked witch of the west for that ring. Hope they lose early in the tourney :wub:
*fixed
lol there's no way. they're gonna be in the final four. just hope that Uconn is good enough to beat them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 23:50
Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 19:07
So UCLA winning pac12 next year. They have plenty of top ranked players. I hope ucla v stanford will be spicy next season
I think spite will propel one of the pac schools (probably Utah) to win it over ucla/usc who would be leaving the conference right after. Like how WSU came from nowhere to prevent ucla from winning the tournament this year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2023, 04:43
Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 23:50
Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 19:07
So UCLA winning pac12 next year. They have plenty of top ranked players. I hope ucla v stanford will be spicy next season
I think spite will propel one of the pac schools (probably Utah) to win it over ucla/usc who would be leaving the conference right after. Like how WSU came from nowhere to prevent ucla from winning the tournament this year.
pac12 girlies choked when the pressure high. even amongst their own. it is known

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another guard?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 01:07
Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 00:01
maybe in the future players will have to declare that they are NOT in the transfer portal.
I'm so over all of these portal news. Just gonna wait until they announced their destination. None of these "so this is my top 3" like bish nobody got time for that lol just say where you're gonna end up
:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol just give LSU the natty already

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 18:17
Another guard?
Yes. Walz runs a very guard oriented offense. It's why top post players rarely go to Louisville. It's been a (very annoying) complaint amongst the fan base for years we never get -bigs. Even Cochran and Harris, for being post players, run the floor very well. I suspect next season he'll be back to using the full court defensive pressure/high transition offense he went away from using this past year. Because outside of Robinson he didn't really have the personnel for it. From what I've heard we have another commit not announced yet and she's another guard/solid shooter. The team really struggled on offense if HVL was being shut down (which she usually was against the more taller, physical teams). I like that he added some more shooters/height for next season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And another guard. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2023, 15:34
A lot of big personalities like that don’t always gel well together or at the very least take longer than a season to figure it out, wouldn’t hand them anything yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Apr 2023, 18:36
Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2023, 15:34
A lot of big personalities like that don’t always gel well together or at the very least take longer than a season to figure it out, wouldn’t hand them anything yet.
Even tho I despise her but Mulkey knows how to handle big personalities she deals with them all the time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^That's the bf right? the tall one

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another top player in the portal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Liz Kitley and Georgia Amoore have a YT channel together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are they....?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2023, 04:01
someone said that Kitley is straight and that they are just really good friends, but not sure what that is based on (haven't followed them).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2023, 13:01
Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2023, 04:01
someone said that Kitley is straight and that they are just really good friends, but not sure what that is based on (haven't followed them).
Haven't watch their vids but from ig Kitley gives huge straight energy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're probably straight but they're friends with a married lesbian couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For the first time in my life, totally gonna support UCONN next season :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2023, 00:50
For the first time in my life, totally gonna support UCONN next season :nervous:
If healthy they have the best team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is HVL a good player

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2023, 16:16
is HVL a good player

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
is HVL a good player
As a Louisville fan and someone who watched every game the last three years, yes she is. Good, but not great. She's more Robin than Batman, though. Also a massive ball hog. So many times she would have wide open teammates but would shoot wild and contested shots instead. Taller and more physical teams like South Carolina easily shut her down. Also one of the biggest trash talkers around. I was embarrassed when she was talking smack about playing Notre Dame at home and then air balled a game tying three during that game (shame that was my last time seeing her play in person).

Also I'm cackling at her saying she chose LSU because they support wbb more than anyone else. LMAO Louisville has been in the top five in attendance for over the past 10 years. LSU has bandwagon wbb fans who only started showing up when Mulkey arrives. Girl just say you are ring chasing and all about that $$$ lol

I know people connected to the program and I'll just say this girl really believes her own hype and wasn't the greatest teammate. I'll be pulling hard for UCONN next season and hope LSU implodes. Some cryptic comments from Assistant Coaches and teammates have me believing they won't miss her that much. I think Louisville is going to be a better team next season. We finally have some major scorers and no major egos. Curry, Jefferson, and Sidney Taylor are all going to thrive in this offense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2023, 01:07
Guest wrote:
This. I think people have forgotten just how good Paige is and how much she changes the dynamics of the team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2023, 19:14
Guest wrote:
is HVL a good player
As a Louisville fan and someone who watched every game the last three years, yes she is. Good, but not great. She's more Robin than Batman, though. Also a massive ball hog. So many times she would have wide open teammates but would shoot wild and contested shots instead. Taller and more physical teams like South Carolina easily shut her down. Also one of the biggest trash talkers around. I was embarrassed when she was talking smack about playing Notre Dame at home and then air balled a game tying three during that game (shame that was my last time seeing her play in person).

Also I'm cackling at her saying she chose LSU because they support wbb more than anyone else. LMAO Louisville has been in the top five in attendance for over the past 10 years. LSU has bandwagon wbb fans who only started showing up when Mulkey arrives. Girl just say you are ring chasing and all about that $$$ lol

I know people connected to the program and I'll just say this girl really believes her own hype and wasn't the greatest teammate. I'll be pulling hard for UCONN next season and hope LSU implodes. Some cryptic comments from Assistant Coaches and teammates have me believing they won't miss her that much. I think Louisville is going to be a better team next season. We finally have some major scorers and no major egos. Curry, Jefferson, and Sidney Taylor are all going to thrive in this offense.
Louisville fan seething so hard lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LSU needs a playmaking point guard and HVL is a scoring shooting guard. Maybe she went there to work on her playmaking before the next WNBA draft.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2023, 23:33
LSU needs a playmaking point guard and HVL is a scoring shooting guard. Maybe she went there to work on her playmaking before the next WNBA draft.
LSU already got a high ranked pg coming over

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2023, 23:23
Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2023, 19:14
Guest wrote:
is HVL a good player

Louisville fan seething so hard lmao
Not really lol We'll miss Robinson way more than her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2023, 23:33
She has a lot of work to do if she wants to be a PG. They tried it several times and it just didn't work. She didn't look comfortable in the position. She likes to hunt for shots instead of setting up teammates and being a playmaker. She would be an absolute star in the W if she were 4 inches taller. It will be interesting to see what LSU does with their star Freshman coming in If HVL stays for two years, would she be willing to wait behind her? College kids today transfer if they don't get to play right away.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2023, 19:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This. I think people have forgotten just how good Paige is and how much she changes the dynamics of the team.
No one in LSU is as good as PB. We all know that. but other than that LSU have better players

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2023, 01:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No one in LSU is as good as PB. We all know that. but other than that LSU have better players
I think Fudd and Muhl are better than any LSU guard (including HVL) and Boston is as good as Reese.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Apr 2023, 17:52
Another top player in the portal.
Hope she got a better nil deal out if this. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2023, 02:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think Fudd and Muhl are better than any LSU guard (including HVL) and Boston is as good as Reese.
Nah reese is annoying but she's the best at her position rn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2023, 05:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They were both semifinalists for the 2023 Naismith award.

Against South Carolina:
Reese had 16 points (5 for 15 and 6 for 9 from the FT line) with 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 4 blocks and 1 turnover.
LSU got blown out by 24 points
Edwards had 25 points (8/16 and 5/7 from the line) with 4 reb, 1 block and 1 turnover.
UConn lost by 4 (w/o Fudd and Beuckers)

Reese is not better.

I named the wrong Aliyah in my previous comment. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2023, 07:38
Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2023, 05:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They were both semifinalists for the 2023 Naismith award.

Against South Carolina:
Reese had 16 points (5 for 15 and 6 for 9 from the FT line) with 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 4 blocks and 1 turnover.
LSU got blown out by 24 points
Edwards had 25 points (8/16 and 5/7 from the line) with 4 reb, 1 block and 1 turnover.
UConn lost by 4 (w/o Fudd and Beuckers)

Reese is not better.

I named the wrong Aliyah in my previous comment. lol
lol I know
overall season reese stats was better and she won the natty