Women's College Basketball

Reactions:

Re: Women's College Basketball

Post by Guest »

InbJ wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 02:04
That would be crazy if Arizona wins
I have no confidence in them until the last buzzer and Arizona in the lead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 01:38
Oh wow, that's really heartbreaking. Classy exit by SC, keeping their heads up for the most part. That's a hard way to lose.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

McDonald!!!

FoolishG
Reactions:

Post by FoolishG »

Arizona should be up more. Many stupid 3 pt takes that they should have forced towards the basket and maybe get UConn into foul trouble.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

FoolishG wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 02:16
Arizona should be up more. Many stupid 3 pt takes that they should have forced towards the basket and maybe get UConn into foul trouble.
Yes 100%

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People been disrespecting AZ lol. Aari said not today.

Ioneoij
Reactions:

Post by Ioneoij »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 02:46
People been disrespecting AZ lol. Aari said not today.
Okay that has definitely been me lol but I didn’t expect uconn to just have absolutely no offense whatsoever haha if Aari doesn’t get drafted higher up, she’ll def be a dangerfield type surprise for the W

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Would be great for tv producers to find new on air talent. Rebecca Lobo is becoming as bad as Doris used to be with her UConn bias. :lol:

Lekel
Reactions:

Post by Lekel »

Lobo clearly wanted South Carolina to win and now is super obnoxious about uconn. She’s about to cry herself to sleep if uconn loses too

FoolishG
Reactions:

Post by FoolishG »

Arizona will lose if they continue with pointless 3 pters

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 03:03
Would be great for tv producers to find new on air talent. Rebecca Lobo is becoming as bad as Doris used to be with her UConn bias. :lol:
I had to mute it. Can't stand all the homerism.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

C'mon Wildcats!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Arizona got stupid just jacking up 3's. Feels like UCONN is about to go on one of their runs...

DTL
Reactions:

Post by DTL »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 03:09
Guest wrote:
DA but she’s the worst. Especially when it comes to Diana Taurasi. Ironically I like Doris more now that she does the NBA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DTL wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 03:13
Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 03:09
Guest wrote:
DA but she’s the worst. Especially when it comes to Diana Taurasi. Ironically I like Doris more now that she does the NBA
Yes, Doris is great for the NBA. Unfortunately, I find myself muting Holly most of all during WNBA and College games.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

when yall said the refs are bad, yall not joking

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The refs a bit late with the make up fouls for Baylor. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

5 point game! UConn making it interesting in the final stretch

DykeMirai
Reactions: 18

Post by DykeMirai »

My dad is screaming at the tv .____. close game lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Refs terrible at the end of both these games.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Huhkjhg wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 01:31
Like most people are saying I don’t see it even being close. Uconn is about to win by 20+. Geno vs Tara game? Now thats gonna get some traction
You were saying? lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I need Champagne! :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Didn't wanna say shit in case of a jinx but ARIZONA JUST DID THAT. ALL PAC12 BABYYY

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Uconn easy conference hurts them in the final four.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Had no problem with any of the 4 last standing teams making it to the final just didn't want Mulkey there :nervous:
CONGRATS WILDCATS!!!!! Hoping the nerds pull it off tho. Either way, PAC12 rep :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ghhnhu
Reactions:

Post by Ghhnhu »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 03:33
Huhkjhg wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 01:31
Like most people are saying I don’t see it even being close. Uconn is about to win by 20+. Geno vs Tara game? Now thats gonna get some traction
You were saying? lol
Hey I’ll admit when I’m wrong lol McDonald was not messing around today

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestvtggt
Reactions:

Post by Guestvtggt »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 03:37
Oh 100%. I said this last year too. They cruise through conference play with absolutely no competition and play a few tough opponents in non-conference whereas the pac 12, SEC, Big 10, and even ACC have competitive games where they can continue to improve even if they lose conference games

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They say that every year but they still manage to come out on top. I don't think it was the strength of schedule, I think it was the nerves and coaching. They showed against Baylor that they could come back from being down 10. But against Arizona, there were no coaching changes. Nelson-Ododa was what 0-7 and didn't come out? Muhl shouldn't have so many minutes if it's her first game back. It was her foul that was the phantom 5th foul against Williams. Arizona had all their posts sitting with 4 fouls, they could've tried more to force them early in the 4th. Uconn barely tried to get rebounds even with their huge height advantage.

Bgyubhub
Reactions:

Post by Bgyubhub »

Let pac 12 announcers do the game. Anne Marie or Mary Murphy. Lobo just gonna still be crying about uconn loss. Or at least give us lachina/Pam ward combo. No holly either

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bgyubhub wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 04:02
Let pac 12 announcers do the game. Anne Marie or Mary Murphy. Lobo just gonna still be crying about uconn loss. Or at least give us lachina/Pam ward combo. No holly either
Holly is alright, I like her from doing volleyball courtside. But I really enjoyed the team in the studio from the pac12 tournament. They seemed like they were having a lot of fun. I'd take anything over this current male announcer, why does he scream everything

UConn
Reactions:

Post by UConn »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They say that every year but they still manage to come out on top. I don't think it was the strength of schedule, I think it was the nerves and coaching. They showed against Baylor that they could come back from being down 10. But against Arizona, there were no coaching changes. Nelson-Ododa was what 0-7 and didn't come out? Muhl shouldn't have so many minutes if it's her first game back. It was her foul that was the phantom 5th foul against Williams. Arizona had all their posts sitting with 4 fouls, they could've tried more to force them early in the 4th. Uconn barely tried to get rebounds even with their huge height advantage.
DA come out on top of what? They haven’t won a title since what like 2016? Yes they were some questionable coaching moments but beating teams 100 to 40 all season clearly isn’t helping either

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

UConn wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 04:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA come out on top of what? They haven’t won a title since what like 2016? Yes they were some questionable coaching moments but beating teams 100 to 40 all season clearly isn’t helping either
I mean historically. They've always played a cupcake conference and it didn't matter. The SOS is a constant, the difference is the quality of the team. They're struggling in recent years (if you can call only making the final 4 struggling) because of parity and the top recruits aren't just going to one school.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

#BackthePac baby 🥳

And don't count out AZ against Stanford either :nails:

Uconn
Reactions:

Post by Uconn »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 04:12
UConn wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 04:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I mean historically. They've always played a cupcake conference and it didn't matter. The SOS is a constant, the difference is the quality of the team. They're struggling in recent years (if you can call only making the final 4 struggling) because of parity and the top recruits aren't just going to one school.
Okay fair point. I swear tonight geno had like no game plan at all. I’m not a husky fan but Barnes was the superior coach. Which two women coaches in the final is pretty cool

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am very happy tonight. On Sunday however, I expect the #1 overall seed to be the National Champions. :gaypimp:

Nsjsuneh
Reactions:

Post by Nsjsuneh »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 04:20
#BackthePac baby 🥳

I feel like Anna Wilson can contain McDonald pretty well but it’s hard to beat any team more than few times so it will be interesting. Still pulling for my 🌲

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 04:24
I am very happy tonight. On Sunday however, I expect the #1 overall seed to be the National Champions. :gaypimp:
Nope I want an upset. Aari better tell em :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 04:20
#BackthePac baby 🥳

Uconn underestimated Arizona, you can tell they came in expecting to blow them out. Geno is saying in the presser right now that they spent more time scouting Baylor than Az. Stanford never underestimates Arizona. It was actually after that first lost to Stanford in this season that Arizona came out with the full court press. It's difficult to adjust to it but Stanford has scouted them well before. Arizona's problem is that they're not a high scoring team. You don't need to contain Aari, you just have to outscore them.

Jfkrkn
Reactions:

Post by Jfkrkn »

Christyn Williams literally said she thought it would be easy to beat them. Like that’s ridiculous. Every best athlete will tell you that you never underestimate an opponent. It definitely showed that they were more prepared tonight either. They definitely were not used to calls going against them. Crying and pouting after every call. I like Paige and ONO but this group needs some maturing if they want a championship. Anyways, go cardinals/Tara!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jfkrkn wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 04:44
Christyn Williams literally said she thought it would be easy to beat them. Like that’s ridiculous. Every best athlete will tell you that you never underestimate an opponent. It definitely showed that they were more prepared tonight either. They definitely were not used to calls going against them. Crying and pouting after every call. I like Paige and ONO but this group needs some maturing if they want a championship. Anyways, go cardinals/Tara!
Wow that's crazy.

_guest_
Reactions:

Post by _guest_ »

Jfkrkn wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 04:44
It's on the coach to teach the players to not underestimate an opponent. LOL "If things don't go your way, pouting" - reminds me of Diana Taurasi in her last WNBA seasons...
Don't get me wrong, I'm a big UCONN, Geno and Diana fan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestbbhjbhujb wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 00:36
Who’s ready for that uconn Stanford championship? Also how freaking tall is Cameron brink??? Lmao that woman looks 9 foot tall and yet players continue to drive on her lol
She's 6' 4"

Anon 5
Reactions:

Post by Anon 5 »

I was hoping for South Carolina because Destanni Henderson is the only out player I am aware of in the final four. Her and her girlfriend make a cute couple.

UConn kept hurrying shots inside. They missed so many layups. They should have gone small earlier once it was obvious that Olivia Nelson-Ododa was having a terrible game for the ages. Bueckers was getting Laimbeer'd. Muhl was the only one who had success on McDonald.

Stanford over Arizona by 15.

Wayhaughtshipper18
Reactions:

Post by Wayhaughtshipper18 »

Wayhaughtshipper18 wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 01:02
Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 00:49
My blood pressure went high the last few minutes of the game. Wonderful game, but the officiating was once again subpar.

Haley Jones and Zia Cooke were so so good. Felt bad for Boston, but happy for Stanford.

I hope the snub on Arizona resonates so strongly with them that they have a monster game and pull off a big time upset. I’d love a PAC-12 Final.
Bringing back this post. It appears that the Final Four promotion snub did keep Arizona angry, focused, and determined to show they are not to be trifled with. Happy to get the PAC-12 Final I wanted. Please NCAA, have better officiating on Sunday. Aari is a handful and the best player in the PAC-12, but I still feel Stanford is the most complete team in the Country and plays great defense just like Arizona does. And Tara won’t overlook the Wildcats at all, even though they won the two earlier matches. Beating an excellent team 3 times in a row is very difficult. Tara knows this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

03 Apr 2021, 06:25
03 Apr 2021, 01:02
Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2021, 00:49
My blood pressure went high the last few minutes of the game. Wonderful game, but the officiating was once again subpar.

Haley Jones and Zia Cooke were so so good. Felt bad for Boston, but happy for Stanford.

I hope the snub on Arizona resonates so strongly with them that they have a monster game and pull off a big time upset. I’d love a PAC-12 Final.
Bringing back this post. It appears that the Final Four promotion snub did keep Arizona angry, focused, and determined to show they are not to be trifled with. Happy to get the PAC-12 Final I wanted. Please NCAA, have better officiating on Sunday. Aari is a handful and the best player in the PAC-12, but I still feel Stanford is the most complete team in the Country and plays great defense just like Arizona does. And Tara won’t overlook the Wildcats at all, even though they won the two earlier matches. Beating an excellent team 3 times in a row is very difficult. Tara knows this.
Tbh I don’t even think Arizona is an excellent team but yeah you’re definitely right. Stanford will have to have an awful shooting night and even then they have the size with brink, Fran, and prechtel that can pound it in. It would be tough but I also was one of the many who counted Arizona out against uconn so who knows lol

Guest67
Reactions:

Post by Guest67 »

Let's gooooo, Stanford!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope Kiana can just pretend like this is the PAC12 tournament and go back to her shooting performance from then