Re: NFL Football

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 04:18
Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 04:09
Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 03:51

You’re sort of forgetting football. Mahomes is a Trump supporter lol. They were also threatened to be blacklisted if they spoke out about black issues literally just a season ago.

OBJ’s incidents showed that racist remarks go hand in hand with homophobic on the field. No one stood up for him at all. Again, just a few seasons ago. He had to alienate himself and complain about it all publicly.
Wtf are u talking about? Mahomes ain't no trumpy.
Wtf OBJ incident? The Myles Garrett one? Despite the suspension, the team and the coach had Garrett's back.

NFL ain't threatening to blacklist players, plz. When the George Floyd incident blew up, tons of NFL players supported him. In fact, ever since Kap, the NFL took a distinctly leftward turn and the Republicans are turning against the league. Its favorability rating with the Repugs has nosedived, as had tv viewership. Surprisingly enough now more Democrats watch NFL than Repugs. This ain't no red state football no mo.
Mahomes is a trump supporter. He used to tweet in defense of Trump in 2016-2017. He did get backlash for it and continued to defend his stance.

The OBJ incidents were in 2015. The NFL never backed him and even suspended him for his reactions for which he apologized. His most intense reaction was when a Panther brought a bat to the field to taunt him.
Mahomes is not a trumpy. There's no evidence whatsoever other than fake tweets and memes. None.

Wtf was that incident racist?! btw Norman, who took the vicious hit from OBJ, is black you know... OBJ deservedly got suspended for that shit.

In any case, 2015 is a long time ago. Goodell has even come out and said Kap was not treated right and what happened is his biggest regret. Like him or not, he's been trying to make the league more sensitive to social and racial issues since. Kneeling's now ok, there are players throwing up the black panther fists (the radical group, not the movie) pre-game, the league didn't punish the Eagles for declining the invite to the WH and forcing Trump to disinvite to avoid looking like a fool, etc etc etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 04:30
Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 04:28
Apparently shailene woodley is marrying aaron rodgers. I find it odd a feminist like her wants such a man but whatevs.
I think it’s right on par with her. It’s said that he’s bi. She’s being the progressive butterfly she thinks she is by marrying such a man.
I remember those rumors about Rodgers. He's also apparently into men as well. I don't follow sports gossip that much, but didn't someone have actual receipts and it all somehow got buried?

Wouldn't surprise me about Mahomes. His mom went on a nutty tirade about the election being "stolen." But he also takes part in BLM stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Apparently shailene woodley is marrying aaron rodgers. I find it odd a feminist like her wants such a man but whatevs.
He's not a typical NFL player. He's closer to the Californian stereotype, with metrosexual look and emotional vulnerability, feigned or real (more like feigned but whatev). Because of that he's been dogged with in the closet rumors dispite there being no real evidence. Maybe he's bi? He also likes to date the Hollywood types. Danica was an exception. Before her he's dated several actresses and celebs. I honestly think that when his career's over he's not gonna go into broadcasting like most of the popular players but into acting instead. Bc he sure is cultivating Hollywood ties.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I doubt it lasts 5 years

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 04:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think it’s right on par with her. It’s said that he’s bi. She’s being the progressive butterfly she thinks she is by marrying such a man.
I remember those rumors about Rodgers. He's also apparently into men as well. I don't follow sports gossip that much, but didn't someone have actual receipts and it all somehow got buried?

Wouldn't surprise me about Mahomes. His mom went on a nutty tirade about the election being "stolen." But he also takes part in BLM stuff.
Yeah he was a Trump supporter. He stated that he was the type of person that looked at the full picture and not the part he was told to look at. Whatever that means. And then there’s his mom lol. The other anon drinks the NFL kool-aid, clearly lol. Kap wasn’t even the only player waived for being vocal about issues he cared about. He was just the most known.

And yes, there are sort of receipts. Years back, people thought they found his boyfriend on Twitter. I forget if he was a known figure or not but he was gay, and only tweeted about his dear friend Aaron and Justin Bieber LOL. There’s always talks about ex boyfriends going to reporters to spill about a steamy relationship with a well known athlete. Every time a story like that comes out, people say it’s Aaron. No has named him specifically though. Probably makes them sign NDAs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 06:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah he was a Trump supporter. He stated that he was the type of person that looked at the full picture and not the part he was told to look at. Whatever that means. And then there’s his mom lol. The other anon drinks the NFL kool-aid, clearly lol. Kap wasn’t even the only player waived for being vocal about issues he cared about. He was just the most known.

And yes, there are sort of receipts. Years back, people thought they found his boyfriend on Twitter. I forget if he was a known figure or not but he was gay, and only tweeted about his dear friend Aaron and Justin Bieber LOL. There’s always talks about ex boyfriends going to reporters to spill about a steamy relationship with a well known athlete. Every time a story like that comes out, people say it’s Aaron. No has named him specifically though. Probably makes them sign NDAs
DA
You're just regurgitating gossip. Mahomes' mother is a Trump supporter, yes, but is Mahomes too? There are no receipts on that (or on Aaron's sexuality). "Sorts of receipts" are just another phrase for gossip.
Re: kneeling, I don't know if others were released at the same time as Kap but players are no longer penalized for protesting. That unlike "sorts of receipts" is an actual receipt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 06:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
You're just regurgitating gossip. Mahomes' mother is a Trump supporter, yes, but is Mahomes too? There are no receipts on that (or on Aaron's sexuality). "Sorts of receipts" are just another phrase for gossip.
Re: kneeling, I don't know if others were released at the same time as Kap but players are no longer penalized for protesting. That unlike "sorts of receipts" is an actual receipt.
Yes, Mahomes is. Go ahead and believe those tweets were doctored if you want to. And yes, there was at least one player who went to the CFL who says he was waived for pointing to the sky during the anthem. Players were also fined if they wanted to kneel. It was much more than Kap. The NFL isn’t a safe space for them to talk about anything other than football.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 06:56
Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 06:25
Guest wrote:

DA
Yes, Mahomes is. Go ahead and believe those tweets were doctored if you want to. And yes, there was at least one player who went to the CFL who says he was waived for pointing to the sky during the anthem. Players were also fined if they wanted to kneel. It was much more than Kap. The NFL isn’t a safe space for them to talk about anything other than football.
OP
You can go ahead and believe your fairytale tweets if you want.
I'll take your words for what happened with Kap and others. However, it's different today. Unlike your fairytale tweets there are actual receipts for the NFL being a safe space to discuss race or things other than football.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looking ahead to the next season:

Who do you think will be good? I can't believe that LA traded to get Stafford. I like the guy but he's never been to the playoffs, and ya'll just threw away Goff? Crazy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 07:31

Who do you think will be good? I can't believe that LA traded to get Stafford. I like the guy but he's never been to the playoffs, and ya'll just threw away Goff? Crazy.
Goff is pretty mediocre, but maybe a change of scenery will do him good. Have never been fully impressed with him. And Stafford has been to the playoffs three times, but didn't win. I think the trade might end up being worth it. He's very good, but got stuck with an awful organization and coaching. How the Lions did nothing with him and Megatron is beyond me.

I'm a Colts fan. I'm just worried who our QB is going to be. This will be the fifth starter since 2017.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2021, 21:35
Guest wrote:

Goff is pretty mediocre, but maybe a change of scenery will do him good. Have never been fully impressed with him. And Stafford has been to the playoffs three times, but didn't win. I think the trade might end up being worth it. He's very good, but got stuck with an awful organization and coaching. How the Lions did nothing with him and Megatron is beyond me.

I'm a Colts fan. I'm just worried who our QB is going to be. This will be the fifth starter since 2017.
Ok I guess I forgot about the playoff trips he did have. It just seems a huge contract to give an older QB. I also can't see Stafford being ok with the huge spotlight playing in LA carries with it. Agreed on Goff. He never seemed fully comfortable in his role.

I wonder if the Colts will stay with Brissett? I'm a Falcons fan (yes it hurts) so I'm just hoping for a winning season. lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Unfortunately LA is getting Stafford's wife too. Wonder how she'll handle being out in liberal LA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Shailene, Shailene, 🤦‍♀️. I kind of get it though because she’s like a progressive bi girl herself. Hopefully Rodgers manages to keep his gay activities to a small level because we all know he’s gonna **** men while he’s with her. Kind of feel for her though and the whole timing of it like it’s a pr ploy to stay relevant. 2 days after the Super Bowl really?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Aaron Rodgers now that he became a celebrity over night

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

This next season will be very interesting. Several teams were placed at a huge disadvantage because they either had a) players opt out because of covid concerns, or b) people actually get covid and couldn't contribute. Assuming that covid is under control by next September there is still going to be a cap crunch because for the first time that I can remember the cap went down due to revenue. We could see some wild trades. Whatever happens, I don't think the NFL will escape the covid shadow until the following season (2022).

I do have a few predictions though. The Chefs will be back in the playoffs and it's a good chance Tampa will be as well. Bills should win their division again. My team (Vikings) will win at a minimum 3-4 more games and be in the playoffs. 3 teams that I think are on their way down would be Steelers, Seahawks, and Packers. Roethlisberger knows he's on his way out, Seahawks have something wrong (honestly not sure what but they are goofy now), and Rogers is one collar bone away from being retired.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I wonder if he would marry a guy if he could get away with it and then cheat on him with women? But since he’s that famous I guess it’s not “appropriate” behavior.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I’m excited to see Matthew with a good team to see what he can really do, on the other hand the worse Rams do the better picks Detroit gets so it’s all good lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2021, 02:16
Guest wrote:

This next season will be very interesting. Several teams were placed at a huge disadvantage because they either had a) players opt out because of covid concerns, or b) people actually get covid and couldn't contribute. Assuming that covid is under control by next September there is still going to be a cap crunch because for the first time that I can remember the cap went down due to revenue. We could see some wild trades. Whatever happens, I don't think the NFL will escape the covid shadow until the following season (2022).

I do have a few predictions though. The Chefs will be back in the playoffs and it's a good chance Tampa will be as well. Bills should win their division again. My team (Vikings) will win at a minimum 3-4 more games and be in the playoffs. 3 teams that I think are on their way down would be Steelers, Seahawks, and Packers. Roethlisberger knows he's on his way out, Seahawks have something wrong (honestly not sure what but they are goofy now), and Rogers is one collar bone away from being retired.

Oooh, I hadn't even thought about the financial aspects of the next season. That could make for some very interesting trades.

I hope you're right. I can't fucking stand Rothleisberger. Ever since the rape stuff that guy creeps me out. I honestly don't think he's a great QB either. He benefited a lot from being so huge that he was hard to sack. I can't put my finger on what's going on with Seattle. Rarely they will look great, like the team of old - and then it's gone. The levels of their drop off on defense has been shocking tbh. I also think it'll be interesting to see what goes on with the Texans. Watson wanted out BAD. Same with JJ Watt, who was all about Texas until just recently. There seems to be something toxic going on behind the scenes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brady throwing that stupid trophy to the other boat 🤦‍♀️ I’m surprised that drunk guy still has his teeth
Like a caveman

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I appreciate that they want to blow off some steam. But that celebration was a little gross. Rich guys getting drunk on their boats encouraging a bunch of dumb maskless Floridians to crowd togetther along the banks during a freaking pandemic. Just to cheer for them. They are all a little sociopathic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh wow I didn’t even know Rivers retired lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know why anyone bothers singing for more than 3 years, since nothing is ever guaranteed after 3 years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dak Prescott signed a $160 mill 4 yr extension!

wtf are they smoking down in Dallas?!
ain't no single player worth that much. not even Mahomes or Brady and certainly not Dak!
i can only assume dementia is getting to jerrah...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 00:51

ain't no single player worth that much. not even Mahomes or Brady and certainly not Dak!
daaang!!! good on him though. No one will cry for Jerry Jones being out a few million more. I wonder if that hampers what can be spent on the rest of the team though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 01:33
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2021, 00:51

daaang!!! good on him though. No one will cry for Jerry Jones being out a few million more. I wonder if that hampers what can be spent on the rest of the team though.
Good for Dak. Is he worth that much? No. But the fact that he's the face of their team and got hurt and they could've possibly screwed him over with no deal after the injury. I hate Dallas but its good PR for them to pay him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:blinkwide: I'll be interested to see how this all works out over the next 2-3 years for the cowshits. I haven't been paying attention to the salary cap (as a vikings fan it's just too depressing), but it's not going to grow right? Or maybe shrink? Dallas has quite a few needs the last time I checked and they're not going to be able to pay anyone other than Dak. Wow. I don't understand this move.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

22 women now spoken out against Watson and all sports shows talking about is if teams are still interested in trading him. Unbelievable. At the very least NFL will suspend him because of personal conduct policy. Other plays have gotten suspended for far less.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2021, 23:05
22 women now spoken out against Watson and all sports shows talking about is if teams are still interested in trading him. Unbelievable. At the very least NFL will suspend him because of personal conduct policy. Other plays have gotten suspended for far less.
He's a predator and clearly has a pattern about how he chooses his victims. I hope the DA decides to press charges.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

up to 24 women now and a criminal investigation along with the civil cases filed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There are so many aspects to this Deshaun Watson thing. First of all, I wouldn't be surprised if the Texans knews about his inclinations towards using massage therapists that way the whole time. And didn't care until he wouldn't play ball with them anymore.

Second. Dude (allegedly) clearly had a problem, over and above what probably (unfortunately) happens a lot. Let's say you do use the kind of massage therapists that (discreetly and illegally) also provide sex work services. (Now that's bad by itself because, with it being illegal, many are being controlled and sold by other people). But if you did, why wouldn't you continue to use the ones that you KNEW would sell those services. It seems to me, that mostly what he might have gotten off on was something different. He needed constantly new intereactions that were questionable rather than a straight forward transaction.

Lastly, I bet (and hope) this shakes a lot of professional atheletes to the core. Cause I am sure that Deshaun is not the only one (allegedly) trying this with massage therapists.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 21:38
Please Niners get a elite qb and not a bust. :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm nervous for you 49ers anon. Everyone is saying they are going for Trey Lance and trying to get the next Mahomes. I don't like running QBs because as soon as they get injured even if it's minor your entire offense becomes predictable. I can't stand running QBs it's just not football to me :argh:
But having said that good luck 49ers anon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 22:35
I'm nervous for you 49ers anon. Everyone is saying they are going for Trey Lance and trying to get the next Mahomes. I don't like running QBs because as soon as they get injured even if it's minor your entire offense becomes predictable. I can't stand running QBs it's just not football to me :argh:
But having said that good luck 49ers anon.
Same. I also heard he had a lot more rushing attempts than passing attempts in college, and only started one year, which is a huge red flag for me.

Good luck to Niners anon too!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2021, 22:40
Same. I also heard he had a lot more rushing attempts than passing attempts in college, and only started one year, which is a huge red flag for me.

Good luck to Niners anon too!
Thanks anons ^_^ . I'm hoping for Fields or Wilson, if what I'm reading about the draft is true. After Kap, I'm not a fan of just running QBs either. They need more than that. Most people are saying moble/running QBs are a way to go but I think people were saying that during Kap 's time playing too. Eventually defenses adjust to running QBs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2021, 21:10
There are so many aspects to this Deshaun Watson thing. First of all, I wouldn't be surprised if the Texans knews about his inclinations towards using massage therapists that way the whole time. And didn't care until he wouldn't play ball with them anymore.

Second. Dude (allegedly) clearly had a problem, over and above what probably (unfortunately) happens a lot. Let's say you do use the kind of massage therapists that (discreetly and illegally) also provide sex work services. (Now that's bad by itself because, with it being illegal, many are being controlled and sold by other people). But if you did, why wouldn't you continue to use the ones that you KNEW would sell those services. It seems to me, that mostly what he might have gotten off on was something different. He needed constantly new intereactions that were questionable rather than a straight forward transaction.

Lastly, I bet (and hope) this shakes a lot of professional atheletes to the core. Cause I am sure that Deshaun is not the only one (allegedly) trying this with massage therapists.
He must've been using the same therapists as Kraft bc most reputable ones won't do something like this and will get offended af. Sure I can sorta see a couple to half dozen maybe doing this as side hustle but I refuse to believe he can find 20 odd legit therapists for sex.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2021, 01:57
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2021, 21:10

He must've been using the same therapists as Kraft bc most reputable ones won't do something like this and will get offended af. Sure I can sorta see a couple to half dozen maybe doing this as side hustle but I refuse to believe he can find 20 odd legit therapists for sex.
no, that's the thing. he clearly wasn't using just the ones who were open to doing that. Allegedly he was just propositioning and harassing many massage therapists he used. And allegedly he approached over 50 that way. And clearly they were offended as hell cause there are 22 lawsuits against him.

Aside from being gross, he was really messy. He had a problem that was out of control.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why are you bumping? we got it, you posted off-topic in the NFL thread cause you don't want your girlfriend to know she isn't "the one". the kind of girl you want to go with you to a doctor's appointment. This is like the hole in a tree, deep in the forest, that you went to tell your secret. done. ok.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:waiting: almost draft day

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rodgers is unhappy with Green Bay and wants out. *Pretends to be shocked*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2021, 19:47
Rodgers is unhappy with Green Bay and wants out. *Pretends to be shocked*
I’m not a fan of either Rodgers or Green Bay, but they are just plain stupid to foster a rocky relationship with him. They have a crappy draft strategy and utterly incompetent coaching and he is the only reason those cheesehead dipshits are competitive every season.
I haven’t read the article yet, so maybe he’s just making noise to get a contract extension or whatever, but to let it get to that point is just beyond understanding.
Maybe Rodgers is just being noisy so they’ll finally draft him some receivers idk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Every year I try to look through the draft eligibility list for the funniest names. This year is pretty good:

Amon-Ra St. Brown
Deommodore Lenoir
Pooka Williams Jr.
Tre' McKitty
Divine Deablo
Whop Philyor
Racey McMath
Tuf Borland

:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2021, 02:04
:waiting: almost draft day
Niners pissing off their fanbase by possibly taking Mac Jones, Rodgers drama... gonna be good

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rodgers to Denver?! :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I guess his time as a Packer is up. :lol:

Adam Schefter Retweeted
Matt Pomeroy @MattPomPom · 3h
No Packers QB has played 17 seasons with the team

Aaron Rodgers has played 16 seasons