Guest wrote:Packers by 10
Niners by 3
Chiefs by 6
Titans by 3
Picked the right teams but not the right scores. Oh well... ?é?»\_(?ú)_/?é?»

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WannabeAnon wrote:
Guest wrote:I LOVE Lamar Jackson!!!! He is SAVAGE a BEAST!!! Transcendent talent! Once in a generation! BUT MAN i am racist sounds DUMB AF!!!!!! I can't understand what he is saying half the time! What a shame! SAD! And before you come for me I am black so yeah I said it!!!!
Lol this did not age well.
His talent will age well what I said still stands!?»?¥?Å i am racist can't talk! Embarrassing!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stick a fork in it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is anyone going to be able to beat SF. Andy Reid has been the kind of adjustments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm rooting for Green Bay cause my cuz loves the 49ers :P

Lets go Aaron!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

KC vs SF (GB has no shot). I have no one to root for.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are the 49ers jerseys kinda pink or is it just my TV?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I knew the 49ers would win as they are a much better team, but was not expecting them to run (no pun intended) away with it like this. Damn.

I have no preference between them and the Chiefs. I'm just happy for a Patriots free Superbowl for once lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rodgers you're a bum

Hawaii 5 0
Reactions:

Post by Hawaii 5 0 »

CHIEFS!!!!!!!! I'm so freaking excited! I'm in my 40's and never seen the Chiefs in the SuperBowl!!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hawaii 5 0 wrote:CHIEFS!!!!!!!!  I'm so freaking excited!  I'm in my 40's and never seen the Chiefs in the SuperBowl!!!!
Do you live in KC? I do. People here are going nuts. Shooting off fireworks and stuff lol

Hawaii 5 0
Reactions:

Post by Hawaii 5 0 »

No I live in KS but not KC.... Been a Chiefs fan my whole life!!
I'm sure KC will be rocking tonight!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'll be cheering for the Chiefs. Seeing Nick Bosa going to the white house after a win would be too much for my stomach

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I'll be cheering for the Chiefs. Seeing Nick Bosa going to the white house after a win would be too much for my stomach
UGH is he a maga fool? How disappointing. Now I really am going to cheer against the 49ers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Rodgers you're a bum
Leave my guy alone!!

:dramaqueen:

I don't even know what is wrong with this team anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote::rofl:

Should I give the guys something? Rolex watches? Nah, I'll give them Shirtless Me.

:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I'll be cheering for the Chiefs. Seeing Nick Bosa going to the white house after a win would be too much for my stomach

But you're okay with rooting for Clark and Hill two women beaters?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good run or poor tackling?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Good run or poor tackling?

Poor tackling. Mahones didn't do any swift moves to get away.

WannabeAnon
Reactions: 131

Post by WannabeAnon »

Guest wrote:

I thought this was in slow motion at first, lol. Definitely poor tackling. I like Mahones though.
=_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why would someone watch football? is it just socializing?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

49ers' Katie Sowers first woman and first openly gay coach in Super Bowl history
https://www.outsports.com/platform/amp/2020...impression=true

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:why would someone watch football? is it just socializing?
I grew up watching it with my family, and we used to go to games now and again. Sometimes I'll make chili the night before a game and we will have super spicy chili and some coronas and just have a great afternoon watching. It's social and there is tradition involved. The rivalries can go pretty deep at times.
Something that happened to me by accident is over the years I've really picked up on how the game works and what kind of preparation goes in to a game and I've learned about strategy and rules. It really is a surprisingly deep and complex game on many levels.
I don't think you even have to be that much of a sports fan to enjoy the game and the atmosphere. There's a bit of a sense of occasion involved as there are only 8 home games per season (and an additional 8 away games). It's like a party kinda. Genuine fun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:49ers' Katie Sowers first woman and first openly gay coach in Super Bowl history
https://www.outsports.com/platform/amp/2020...impression=true
That's cool! :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WannabeAnon wrote:
Guest wrote:

I thought this was in slow motion at first, lol. Definitely poor tackling. I like Mahones though.
Bless #90, he tried. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
WannabeAnon wrote:
Guest wrote:

Bless #90, he tried. :lol:
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I grew up watching it with my family, and we used to go to games now and again. Sometimes I'll make chili the night before a game and we will have super spicy chili and some coronas and just have a great afternoon watching. It's social and there is tradition involved. The rivalries can go pretty deep at times.
Something that happened to me by accident is over the years I've really picked up on how the game works and what kind of preparation goes in to a game and I've learned about strategy and rules. It really is a surprisingly deep and complex game on many levels.
I don't think you even have to be that much of a sports fan to enjoy the game and the atmosphere. There's a bit of a sense of occasion involved as there are only 8 home games per season (and an additional 8 away games). It's like a party kinda. Genuine fun.
oh now it makes more sense.
yeah I don't get it. watch a movie? it has to be something about the backstories or the strategy and etc. or you have crushes on those men playing or if they're a guy want to be like them. So it's social what if someone in the family or spouse doesn't watch it? Is it like a social outcast then?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
yeah I don't get it. watch a movie? it has to be something about the backstories or the strategy and etc. or you have crushes on those men playing or if they're a guy want to be like them. So it's social what if someone in the family or spouse doesn't watch it? Is it like a social outcast then?
Do they not have sports from where you're from.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA You should have ignored the obvious bait OP. Not worth your time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
yeah we do football (soccer) and hockey as in actual sports lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone really came in here just to show off their insecurity over sports? Why?

Yikes, thats just sad. Funny but sad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who are you taking?

Basic views:
49ers - they have vets and an older QB compared to Mahones. They also have the hunger more.

Chiefs - Mahones.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Who are you taking?

Basic views:
49ers - they have vets and an older QB compared to Mahones. They also have the hunger more.

Chiefs - Mahones.

Chiefs- Mainly because I'm a Chiefs fan!...and because Mahomes is awesome!

But if the KC defense doesn't show up (which has happened) we are screwed!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Even though the above weirdo is a troll, I wanted to answer that because I'm sure some non-troll anons wonder the same thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How do San Fran have the hunger more, it's took Kansas longer to get back to another superbowl final. I'm sure they're both just as hungry

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone going to Miami

X's and O's
Reactions:

Post by X's and O's »

"

X's and O's
Reactions:

Post by X's and O's »

"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's a clich-off, who has the better clich game? :lolscroll:

Pat Mahomes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IYZglkyLKg
or
Jimmy G: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEAx0lL7lww

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

$500K?!?!
Damn, people are REALLY CRAZY about their football.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I kinda skimmed through the vid but it seems like the cost woould be more around 30k? Anyway... one thing that I didn't see mentioned is who you might be sitting by. I'd think that's a big part of it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

whos excited whos gonna win

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Who are you taking?

Basic views:

Chiefs - Mahones.
J LO

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who you got?
J LO or SHAKIRA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What's going on with Brady's face?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope Shakira makes White America seethe and breaks out Ojos As?â?¡. Spanish and Arabic? Yes Queen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

but she looks white