NFL Football

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Stephen A calling out Kap for just wanting to be a Martyr not truly wanting a football career because he wanted the media at his try out. I can see it but NFL was shady setting this try out from the start tho.
it actually made sense that he wanted the media there. so i don't agree with that assesment
Are people saying that they don't believe the story from Kap/his lawyers?
  • NFL says we need you to sign an agreement</li>
  • Kap thinks it is the standard injury waiver</li>
  • NFL has actually included language to stop his social/political protests/demonstrations on NFL time</li>
  • Kap refuses and moves the tryout after this new language is discovered by his lawyers</li>
That makes the NFL look kinda shady for waiting until the last minute to spring this crap. Doesn't it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Stephen A calling out Kap for just wanting to be a Martyr not truly wanting a football career because he wanted the media at his try out. I can see it but NFL was shady setting this try out from the start tho.
it actually made sense that he wanted the media there. so i don't agree with that assesment
  • </li>
  • NFL says we need you to sign an agreement
    </li>
  • Kap thinks it is the standard injury waiver
    </li>
  • NFL has actually included language to stop his social/political protests/demonstrations on NFL time
    </li>
  • Kap refuses and moves the tryout after this new language is discovered by his lawyers
    </li>
That makes the NFL look kinda shady for waiting until the last minute to spring this crap. Doesn't it?
well ultimately it was about "an interpretation" within the waiver. it could be "interpreted" as a way to prevent him from suing the league moving forward. and i think that's what it was about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
  • </li>
    </li>
    </li>
  • NFL has actually included language to stop his social/political protests/demonstrations on NFL time
    </li>
  • Kap refuses and moves the tryout after this new language is discovered by his lawyers
    </li>
Wait wait wait. Where did you get that the language stops his social/political demonstrations. I have not seen any report that have read the contract on camera say this. From what I have seen it is a standard contract, he signed before, with an added section stating he cannot sue them if none of the teams sign him. That is the part his team highlighted to ESPN as the reason why he refused to sign.

Can you provide the link to a new contract reading of it because I must have missed it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SF whooped GB.

Rodgers ain't happy with that defense anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Welllll

that was a beating. I've never seen my Rams bleed so much. Shit the Ravens are so goddamn good.

SF vs Ravens gonna be nasty.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
  • </li>

</li>

</li>

</li>

</li>
Wait wait wait. Where did you get that the language stops his social/political demonstrations. I have not seen any report that have read the contract on camera say this. From what I have seen it is a standard contract, he signed before, with an added section stating he cannot sue them if none of the teams sign him. That is the part his team highlighted to ESPN as the reason why he refused to sign.

Can you provide the link to a new contract reading of it because I must have missed it.
It was something his lawyer said and I heard it on CNN the day the "tryout" happened

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

C'mon Vikings! Green bay won so this one is for all the marbles!

Well, not ALL the marbles. A significant amount of marbles though :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GAME TIME!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:GAME TIME!!

Kirk is only going to give you false hope and garbage time yards.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
  • </li>

</li>

</li>

</li>

</li>

It was something his lawyer said and I heard it on CNN the day the "tryout" happened
JORDAN VEASY, HIS RECEIVER, GOT SIGNED UP BY NFL FOR REDSKINS.

NEWS DECEMBER 04, 2019
Colin Kaepernick's workout results in NFL team signing ?ó?Ç?ö but for his receiver, not for Kaepernick
A lot of people are going to be angry about this.
The controversial NFL workout intended to obtain a quarterback job for Colin Kaepernick instead resulted in a job for the player who served as his receiver.

Jordan Veasy was showcased in a viral video at the tryout where Kaepernick threw a long pass to him. The video garnered more than 3 million views.

On Wednesday, he confirmed that he had been signed to the practice squad for the Washington Redskins.

"It helped," Veasy said of the tryout. "That's one of the reasons I wanted to be a part of it. Just being a part of the history of it, and I knew it was going to help me."

Veasy had been flown out to Cleveland, Ohio, to try out for the Browns, but they did not offer him a position.

The Kaepernick tryout imploded when the former NFL quarterback made demands just hours ahead of the event planned at the Atlanta Falcons' training facility. He instead tried out for the media at a local high school.

Critics accused him of wanting to create a marketing spectacle instead of actually wanting to try out for a position with an NFL team.
"Three hours before the workout," explained Stephen A. Smith of ESPN. "Colin Kaepernick wants to change the venue. Colin Kaepernick wants his own receivers. Colin Kaepernick wants to video things himself.

"Colin Kaepernick wants the media, this is the Colin Kaepernick ?ó?Ç?ö the media can't find him! He does no interviews, he don't talk to nobody, media can't find him but he wants to do media! He wants the media available now," he added.

"You see, you see," Smith concluded. "He don't wanna play. He wants to be a martyr. But guess what, it ain't workin' this time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not overly optimistic about the playoffs this year dear chatters. I think it's gonna be the saints and those fuckers cheat.

How'd your team do?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Super Bowl will be the San Francisco 49ers versus the Baltimore Ravens. Watch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Too bad our resident Texans fan is MIA. They're having a hell of a game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Truly a tale of two halves. What a disaster for the Bills.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That was totally stupid.
Texans should have punted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:That was totally stupid.
well they were close enough for a field goal

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:That was totally stupid.
well they were close enough for a field goal
Now we have a tie. And OT.
Sucks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

who's the favourite this year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:who's the favourite this year
The Ravens. Anything can happen in the playoffs though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is this the end of the Patriots? :pray:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ding Dong, the witch is dead :fun:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was worried the Titans milking the clock on the punt would come back to bite them. So happy. I can't stand the Patriots. I doubt Brady will retire. He's obviously not the same player as he once was and will be 43 next season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I was worried the Titans milking the clock on the punt would come back to bite them. So happy. I can't stand the Patriots. I doubt Brady will retire. He's obviously not the same player as he once was and will be 43 next season.
He's done. Nothing left in the tank. So is Edelman. Brady has no contract next year. I am sure Belichick thinks he can find better than Brady on the market for way less money.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I was worried the Titans milking the clock on the punt would come back to bite them. So happy. I can't stand the Patriots. I doubt Brady will retire. He's obviously not the same player as he once was and will be 43 next season.
:rofl: The one thing Brady can't cheat: Father Time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
:rofl: The one thing Brady can't cheat: Father Time
Amen :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Packers by 10
Niners by 3
Chiefs by 6
Titans by 3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I LOVE Lamar Jackson!!!! He is SAVAGE a BEAST!!! Transcendent talent! Once in a generation! BUT MAN i am racist sounds DUMB AF!!!!!! I can't understand what he is saying half the time! What a shame! SAD! And before you come for me I am black so yeah I said it!!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's almost time!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wow. they arent just beating them. They are humiliating them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I knew Tannehill would win but 28-12 is ridiculous. Henry looks like he could to run all the way to Miami.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I called it. My brother and his friends laughed at me. The Ravens are gonna destroy the Titans. You have to be high to think the Titans have a chance.

Oh well...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am so happy Titans won.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I only got to see half of the game but I was shocked at how flat the Ravens were. I told sis they were gonna lose because the Titans were high on beating the Patriots but I still expected a bit of a fight from the Ravens. By the 4th they had totally given up. No desperation to them at all.

Who the hell was he throwing the ball to half the time? There was no one there! :lolscroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I only got to see half of the game but I was shocked at how flat the Ravens were. I told sis they were gonna lose because the Titans were high on beating the Patriots but I still expected a bit of a fight from the Ravens. By the 4th they had totally given up. No desperation to them at all.

Who the hell was he throwing the ball to half the time? There was no one there!&nbsp; :lolscroll:
Probably had no one open to throw to and didn't want to get sacked again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

oh god no not this thread now everyone's going to be here instead of the other threads around super bowl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I knew Tannehill would win but 28-12 is ridiculous. Henry looks like he could to run all the way to Miami.
It was all Henry. Tannehill's stats for the playoffs so far are awful.

WannabeAnon
Reactions: 131

Post by WannabeAnon »

Guest wrote:I LOVE Lamar Jackson!!!! He is SAVAGE a BEAST!!! Transcendent talent! Once in a generation! BUT MAN i am racist sounds DUMB AF!!!!!! I can't understand what he is saying half the time! What a shame! SAD! And before you come for me I am black so yeah I said it!!!!
Lol this did not age well.
=_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Texans ahead 14-0 over KC. A conference final between Houston and Tennessee would be hilarious

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Have kansas city been as good as last year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WTH is happening :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What the heck is going on in the AFC?

Makes me a bit bitter my Colts aren't here lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who the fuck decides to do a gadget play when he is ahead by 17??? what kind of r----- does that???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This game :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

24-0

they lead 24-0

Is it bad form to go on twitter and troll the shit out of every white Texans i find?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What a roller coaster ride. :lolscroll:

WannabeAnon
Reactions: 131

Post by WannabeAnon »

Guest wrote:24-0

they lead 24-0

Is it bad form to go on twitter and troll the shit out of every white Texans i find?
Their QB is black and was sacked like five times, wtf why are you making this racial? ^o)
=_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_= =_=