Volleyball

Reactions:

Re: Volleyball

Post by Guest »

Which team do you support today Vakif or Fener?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Julia Ituma from Novara died this night…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 09:33
Just read it 5 mins ago on the imoco insta (not even Igor). I'm in shock!!!! Literally watched her play last night.... It's just.. I... damn.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I just heard about it now…
Police is investigating but according to Volley Twitter it’s suicide.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 09:40
Guest wrote:
I wonder if she had been think suicide for a long time or was it just that time? :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s the volley hotel where all teams stay before games. This hurts all Volley fans and players even more. They should postpone todays match.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 10:53
It’s the volley hotel where all teams stay before games. This hurts all Volley fans and players even more. They should postpone todays match.
Postpone? CEV? Nah i dont think so

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 10:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I wonder if she had been think suicide for a long time or was it just that time? :'(
[/quote

Just saw footage from the crime scene. By the look of the broken window and the way she behaved in the hall way, I don't think it was suicide. I think there was a fight that ended with Julia falling out of the window.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 11:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[/quote

Just saw footage from the crime scene. By the look of the broken window and the way she behaved in the hall way, I don't think it was suicide. I think there was a fight that ended with Julia falling out of the window.
U dont think she commit suicide. U think she had a fight with someone. So u are saying that she was murd*r*d?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 11:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[/quote

U dont think she commit suicide. U think she had a fight with someone. So u are saying that she was murd*r*d?
I didn't say that she was intentionally unalived, from the little we know it would be hard to determine. But I can imagine it was an accident. One does not break a window by jumping out of another window.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There is cctv footage, she sits on the floor before her hotel room. She looks very sad and down.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[/quote

The window she apparently jumped out off is not broken.

There is a broken window in the entrance area of the hotel because her body smashed into the canopy directly above it.

There is no reason to think this is a crime. Probably "just" a suicide. :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 12:35
There is cctv footage, she sits on the floor before her hotel room. She looks very sad and down.
It was said that before she went to her room she was talking on the phone with someone? I wonder who that person was.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 12:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[/quote

The window she apparently jumped out off is not broken.

There is a broken window in the entrance area of the hotel because her body smashed into the canopy directly above it.

There is no reason to think this is a crime. Probably "just" a suicide. :'(
I was not talking about the window on the entrance area. The window next to the one she fell out of has a crack as if someone or something was smashed against it. There is no reason to exclude the option of an accident or worse. There is no reason to say she jumped...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[/quote

From the looks of it in turkish media It's suicide, they looked at the footage and Julia stepped out at 10pm and sat by de door the police said she seemed deep in thought then she went back to the room and no one besides her roommate came into the room and they also said there was a footage that showed Julia jumping from the balcony but for me the weird part is her roommate didn't hear anything the police even said that they woke her up she was sleeping.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 12:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[/quote

From the looks of it in turkish media It's suicide, they looked at the footage and Julia stepped out at 10pm and sat by de door the police said she seemed deep in thought then she went back to the room and no one besides her roommate came into the room and they also said there was a footage that showed Julia jumping from the balcony but for me the weird part is her roommate didn't hear anything the police even said that they woke her up she was sleeping.
Its normal to hear nothing when we are in a deep sleep, right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[/quote

Right no one besides her room mate came in (does anyone know who it was?) maybe there was fight that escalated. Maybe they had a fight before, she stepped out, hesitated to go back to her room but eventually needed to. She didn't seem very integrated in her team anyways not even sure if anyone besides Ebrar Karakurt even followed her...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow rip I always thought that players always rooming in with each other?
How can she just jump from a window with other person in a room?
I'm not trying to blame anyone but wow why no one even seen the signs? If she's not close to other players at least one of the club/coaching staff can do preventive measures
This kinda thing should be preventable, a small nice gesture from someone could change someone's mind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 13:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

[/quote

Right no one besides her room mate came in (does anyone know who it was?) maybe there was fight that escalated. Maybe they had a fight before, she stepped out, hesitated to go back to her room but eventually needed to. She didn't seem very integrated in her team anyways not even sure if anyone besides Ebrar Karakurt even followed her...
I saw a video on twitter it really seems like something was bothering her after she stepped out. How no one saw the signs is a mistery to me, rip.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 13:40
Wow rip I always thought that players always rooming in with each other?
How can she just jump from a window with other person in a room?
I'm not trying to blame anyone but wow why no one even seen the signs? If she's not close to other players at least one of the club/coaching staff can do preventive measures
This kinda thing should be preventable, a small nice gesture from someone could change someone's mind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It really is such a tragedy. So young. So so young so RIP

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It must be painful especially for Arina and AnaCris. But can't blame them too. They are very young and inexperienced. :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well... Fenerbahce looked unbeatable, but you can never count Vakifbank out. It's in their DNA to win.

Gabi is such a great captain btw. She was hyping her teammates up at all times, her energy was amazing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Poor Arina and AnaCris. Fans are really harsh to them. :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 02:02
fans: she was so young, it's such a tragedy... we never know what someone is going through, we need to be gentle with our players

fans two hours later: spamming teenagers' socials and calling them horrible things

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 03:08
Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 02:02
fans: she was so young, it's such a tragedy... we never know what someone is going through, we need to be gentle with our players

fans two hours later: spamming teenagers' socials and calling them horrible things
Thats right. They are so fake. Putting the blame on the two inexperienced players while Eda as the team leader and more experienced did not have any impact on yesterday's match.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I read that Julia Ituma argued with a schoolmate on the phone before the incident.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

these moments will stay with the younguns and they should be proud.

But yes it IS in Vakifbanks club culture. I keep saying this but they haven't been one of the best for a while because of trending players that pass through. It is literally engrained in every facet of the club. From management, staff to players. They are champions.

It will be exciting to have the two power hitters in the Super final. If Vakif play like last night, they'll get it. If Boskovic goes into beast mode and simge defensively plays like she did then there's a chance. Im happy for Boskovic as this will be her first Finals though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this was so cute

Guest, hello!
Reactions:

Post by Guest, hello! »

Where do you all think Stysiak is going to go after this season? If Egonu is going to go to Milano, Stysiak would not be getting much court time. She barely got any this season next to Thompson...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest, hello! wrote:
16 Apr 2023, 18:59
Where do you all think Stysiak is going to go after this season? If Egonu is going to go to Milano, Stysiak would not be getting much court time. She barely got any this season next to Thompson...
she's going to fenerbahce to replace lazareva. she'll play as a starter for the first half of the season while vargas is in china.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Apr 2023, 23:59
Guest, hello! wrote:
she's going to fenerbahce to replace lazareva. she'll play as a starter for the first half of the season while vargas is in china.
By the way... Stysiak and Stevanovic are the ultimate "friends with benefits"? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 08:28
Guest wrote:
Guest, hello! wrote:
By the way... Stysiak and Stevanovic are the ultimate "friends with benefits"? :hmmm:
really? why do i believe more if it's orro-stysiak?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bosko out there flashing that dimple with no regard for lesbian lives.

Btw, the 2nd game vs Novara was Simge's best of the season. Defense was excellent all around, too. Encouraging signs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some thoughtful words on Julia
Sara Bonifacio: Hello titu,
I find myself reflecting to try to find a reason for what happened but unfortunately I know that my questions will not be answered. The pain I feel empties me but at the same time it seems little compared to what afflicted you inside.

I hear a thousand voices around me saying: "It's nobody's fault", but I don't think it's like that... I think it's a bit everyone's fault... We live in a world made up of people who convince themselves that they have to be strong, world where weaknesses are not accepted

NEVER, and being fragile is almost a shame. A world that pushes you to get up even before you fall, in which everyone invites you to ask for help, but then nobody really has ears to listen… Who are we proving it to?

Who decides who is strong and who is not? Why is it so important? It is not. It's not important. YOU were and are important, I'm immensely sorry I didn't remind you. It takes time to accept what happened, that precious time you reminded me of the value.

And I want to sit down and reflect on you, on me, on what is really worth and I would like everyone to do it, a real examination of conscience to understand if how we act towards others every day is worthy of the life we have been given.

I just hope you are now free to find peace and I hope we all learn to pay more attention to the people we meet in our path. I will miss you Tituz and you owe me an evening.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Apr 2023, 12:07
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest, hello! wrote:
Orro dates DeCecco (Lube setter)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
19 Apr 2023, 05:38
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest, hello! wrote:
Ok who do u think sus in the Italian team?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is voronkova gay?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 11:50
is voronkova gay?
Voron had photos of her boyfriend on IG in 2021 but she has deleted it. Fetis married to a basketball player in 2020 if i'm not mistaken but she has also deleted all her photos with her husband plus she is moving to Turkey. Goncha was married before but divorced, she has a boyfriend now. Koroleva is married same with Malova. Arina might have a crush on someone(just an assumption). Only Startseva is full of questions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 13:19
Guest wrote:
is voronkova gay?
Voron had photos of her boyfriend on IG in 2021 but she has deleted it. Fetis married to a basketball player in 2020 if i'm not mistaken but she has also deleted all her photos with her husband plus she is moving to Turkey. Goncha was married before but divorced, she has a boyfriend now. Koroleva is married same with Malova. Arina might have a crush on someone(just an assumption). Only Startseva is full of questions.
she's the only Russian player giving me vibes lol
arina seems super straight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 13:57
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 13:19
Guest wrote:
is voronkova gay?
she's the only Russian player giving me vibes lol
arina seems super straight
I once wondering if there is something between Startseva and Fabris. And yeah Arina didn't looks gay. But I also find that Akimova is sus too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2023, 08:23
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

confirmed Not Straight: egonu, sylla
sus: lubian, antropova

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2023, 20:57
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2023, 08:23
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

confirmed Not Straight: egonu, sylla
sus: lubian, antropova
Lubian-Antropova seems to have something. Squarcini is so pretty too bad she is straight.

Sandra03
Reactions: 0

Post by Sandra03 »

Are Natalia Zilo and Tandara lesbians?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they'd make the hottest volleyball couple

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 01:00
these are from a random dutch interview from 2018 apparently:

straight out of a fanfic

any guesses on the homophobic, "erdogan supporting" team? it was probably not vakif, even though they suck as well. s/o to nilufer for being so welcoming though, i'm going to casually support them from now on.

also, i looked it up and there are two serbian players who played with anne in baku: aleksandra crncevic and ivana djerisilo, but i know nothing about them, so i'm won't be trying to guess which one is a pos.
First of all, how are Anne and Carol so cute and really straight out of fanfiction.

These kinds of things have mostly involved Serbians, is homophobia that instilled in their culture? I know it’s that way in Turkey for instance but the players never reflect that. At least publicly that I’ve seen.

I read the entire thing and I love how direct Anne and Robin are. Wish I knew Dutch so I can listen to the podcast the 4 Dutch players have. They’re probably spilling so much tea.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2023, 08:25
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 01:00
these are from a random dutch interview from 2018 apparently:

straight out of a fanfic

any guesses on the homophobic, "erdogan supporting" team? it was probably not vakif, even though they suck as well. s/o to nilufer for being so welcoming though, i'm going to casually support them from now on.

also, i looked it up and there are two serbian players who played with anne in baku: aleksandra crncevic and ivana djerisilo, but i know nothing about them, so i'm won't be trying to guess which one is a pos.
First of all, how are Anne and Carol so cute and really straight out of fanfiction.

These kinds of things have mostly involved Serbians, is homophobia that instilled in their culture? I know it’s that way in Turkey for instance but the players never reflect that. At least publicly that I’ve seen.

I read the entire thing and I love how direct Anne and Robin are. Wish I knew Dutch so I can listen to the podcast the 4 Dutch players have. They’re probably spilling so much tea.
btw laura dijkema is damn hot, is she has a partner?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why didn’t Anne Buijs play Opposite before this season (if I know correctly she’s always been an OH)? She is a powerful attacker, the main complaint I’ve seen about her has always been about reception. Being an opposite removes that. Just catching up with Brazilian semi-finals where she’s playing opposite and excelling at it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 16:37
Why didn’t Anne Buijs play Opposite before this season (if I know correctly she’s always been an OH)? She is a powerful attacker, the main complaint I’ve seen about her has always been about reception. Being an opposite removes that. Just catching up with Brazilian semi-finals where she’s playing opposite and excelling at it.
I'm wondering the same thing. Usually what keeps OHs who can't pass from becoming Opps is that they can't attack from pos. 2, but that doesn't seem to be the case with Anne. It'll be interesting to see if she'll go back to being an OH next season or if she'll just transition to Opp.

Idk why Selinger never tried Anne as Opp last summer btw. The Netherlands don't have any strong names at Opp atm, so maybe pairing Nika with a more defensive OH (Jasper?) and moving Anne to Opp would've been worth a shot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 21:13
Guest wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 16:37
I'm wondering the same thing. Usually what keeps OHs who can't pass from becoming Opps is that they can't attack from pos. 2, but that doesn't seem to be the case with Anne. It'll be interesting to see if she'll go back to being an OH next season or if she'll just transition to Opp.

Idk why Selinger never tried Anne as Opp last summer btw. The Netherlands don't have any strong names at Opp atm, so maybe pairing Nika with a more defensive OH (Jasper?) and moving Anne to Opp would've been worth a shot.
I tried look for answers in past interviews etc but nada. I did find out she’s a leftie in real life. But strikes with her none dominant hand. Another question I need an answer to, wouldn’t it have been an advantage to train with your dominant hand? Both bc it’s your dominant hand,duh, and because your opponents are not used to it (are not as practiced on the angles).

If anyone ever interviews the girl, please ask these burning questions. lol