Spanish Football Ladies

Reactions:

Re: Spanish Football Ladies

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 16:54
Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 16:33
Is jenni even scoring in Mexico I don’t keep up. Was surprised she was called in but I guess not since she didn’t sign the letter in support of the others.
Not the most prolific scorer but she is scoring for Pachuca nowadays.

Also, I think she's the veteran experience and leadership on a fractured team. And didn't reports say she was going to mediate with the 15? lol
Jenni had started the Clausura tournament well in January and was in good scoring form ahead of the last 2 NT call ups. She’s now scored 20 goals so far in 2023 and was top of the IFFHS goal scoring rankings at the end of April. So, she is definitely in good goal scoring form. She also has tons of experience. She was the only person who spoke for and asked for respect for the players who didn’t speak out during the NT drama. So, I think having players like her there will help bring the squad back together as some of the 15 come back. Although I think the reports about her being an official mediator was just the RFEF putting a target on her back so that fans and media would attack her instead of Vilda. Since the start of the whole drama, they’ve done everything to divert all stories back to the players. The media and fans keep playing into their hands on that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rayo Vallecano drops for the second year in a row. It is sad what has become of this institution :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 12:10
Rayo Vallecano drops for the second year in a row. It is sad what has become of this institution :-/

This is really sad for anyone who loves Spanish women’s football. It certainly feels like Rayo’s owner is deliberately trying to run the team into extinction. A reminder that there’s still an awful long way to go in terms of equality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mexican League

-Jenni was competing with Charlyn for most goals. Right now Charlyn has 20 and Jenni 18. we’ll have to see how the final goes (2 games)

-first game is sold out in Pachuca, second game it’s at almost 70-80% sold out at the azteca

-Pereira has been amazing, a wall, great addition to mis Aguilas :wub:

-Andrea falcon has been a great sub wonder why she doesn’t get more playing time.

On Monday Jenni or Pere/Falcon (both very loved by the fans) could be Mexican league champions.

It’d be cool if barça congratules them :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hiya, does any1 know if any of the spanish players are known to be on dating apps? If so, who?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any tea about Ona?

She somehow reminds me of Kelley O'hara both off and on the field, so I might actually have a type :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cute infographic of La Roja (WC 2023 squad) done by a Spanish graphic designer. (https://www.instagram.com/p/Cum3PkEMMPi)

The starting XI and players' positions also make much more sense than the one posted by Soccerdonna.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are Carmona, Navarro and Zornoza gay?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think they were mocking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Spanish girls on their rest days. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is this thread so :dead: ? The team has the game and the looks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Aug 2023, 11:48
Why is this thread so :dead: ? The team has the game and the looks!
Because Spanish fans rarely use l chat (most don’t speak English) and the Anglos prefer US & England team

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sorry I'm newbie here. But what about Ona Batlle? Is she fam?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2023, 19:05
Yes, she is!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2023, 19:06
Guest wrote:
Yes, she is!
THX for answering! :dance2:
I think she's hot! :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2023, 19:22
Guest wrote:
16 Aug 2023, 19:06
Guest wrote:
Yes, she is!
THX for answering! :dance2:
I think she's hot! :wub:
DA she's the hottest, to me :wub:

asasa
Reactions:

Post by asasa »

I'm not spanish but I hope Spain will win because I can't stand all this "it's coming coming home" and it will be obnoxious if England wins. I know people who support Spain can't be full happy with the win because it validates federation and Vilda but come on even my grandma can coach this team, all you need to do is not get in away of players, imagine if all top players would be part of the squad...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anybody know how I can watch La 1 broadcast without a vpn? Any links to the game? Want to watch in Spanish with the commentators I’m used to but im in the US.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Aug 2023, 05:16
Anybody know how I can watch La 1 broadcast without a vpn? Any links to the game? Want to watch in Spanish with the commentators I’m used to but im in the US.
If you are in US don't you have access to telemundo streams. I see ppl saying it's either on peacock or prime i don't remember which one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Aug 2023, 05:24
Guest wrote:
20 Aug 2023, 05:16
If you are in US don't you have access to telemundo streams. I see ppl saying it's either on peacock or prime i don't remember which one.
Yes but I want to her the Spanish commentators from Spain that I’m used to. The rtve La 1 crew.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What’s Ona’s dating history?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is the reception in Madrid going to be streamed live anywhere?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Aug 2023, 04:27
Right now, she looks like single. Her parents and her brother with his girlfriend were with her on the celebration after the final.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Aug 2023, 11:46
Guest wrote:
Right now, she looks like single. Her parents and her brother with his girlfriend were with her on the celebration after the final.
There is rumours of her dating Lucy Bronze because ona’s brother follow Lucy on insta and they were at some wedding together recently. They know each other thru Lucy Stan. Also the way she comforted Lucy after the game ( seems very intimate) . But i don’t believe that. Ona is a very caring person.

Thats her hugging Jordan after the game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Aug 2023, 15:35
Guest wrote:
21 Aug 2023, 11:46
Guest wrote:
There is rumours of her dating Lucy Bronze because ona’s brother follow Lucy on insta and they were at some wedding together recently. They know each other thru Lucy Stan. Also the way she comforted Lucy after the game ( seems very intimate) . But i don’t believe that. Ona is a very caring person.

Thats her hugging Jordan after the game.
Someone on the English thread said that Ona’s brothers girlfriend follows Lucy now. I get her brother following her since they’re close and she’s a future teammate but the gf following her makes me wonder if it’s maybe something more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The brother and gf followed a bunch of Barca players. Makes sense as Ona is starting there in a few weeks.

I personally don't see anything else in it. Ona was pictured cuddling several players very tightly, inc. Mary. Probably others, we just didn't get to see the photos. If you go on tiktok you can find old clips of Ona kissing her teammates (inc. Alessia), rubbing their arms and backs in a way most non-Spanish would see as intimate. She regularly posts photos on her insta where she's practically on top of her female friends. It's just how she is (which is endearing). Maybe they are together but I haven't seen anything that indicates it so far.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To me it does look like something might be happening between ona and lucy, but I must say that the little awkward short fling of her and feli seemed sweeter. Lucy seems like a person it would be hard to be with. She always has to be the best and has to be right and she seems like, if it isn’t going her way, she acts like a little brat, acting up. For onas sake I hope it isn’t true, but unfortunately I think there is a big possibility it actually is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The players all look shattered. Flying coach and then going to a party. Guess I did worse in my twenties. :angel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Aug 2023, 19:46
The players all look shattered. Flying coach and then going to a party. Guess I did worse in my twenties. :angel:
Where are you watching it? Can you link it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Aug 2023, 19:48
Guest wrote:
21 Aug 2023, 19:46
Where are you watching it? Can you link it?
https://www.rtve.es/play/videos/directo/la-1/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Aug 2023, 19:42
To me it does look like something might be happening between ona and lucy, but I must say that the little awkward short fling of her and feli seemed sweeter. Lucy seems like a person it would be hard to be with. She always has to be the best and has to be right and she seems like, if it isn’t going her way, she acts like a little brat, acting up. For onas sake I hope it isn’t true, but unfortunately I think there is a big possibility it actually is.
I’ve heard the rumour of Ona and Felicitas but can you tell me where you got it from?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Agree. They seem like a terrible match personality wise. Another reason I can't see it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Aug 2023, 20:04
Guest wrote:
I’ve heard the rumour of Ona and Felicitas but can you tell me where you got it from?
i only followed this from the German side so it's nice to know that some Spanish fans also thought they would have made an intriguing pair. there were very few clues so it was at most a flirtation i think:
1) Batlle was at the awkward German Euros afterparty. it seems like she was invited by Rauch and they dance awkwardly next to each other. we joked at the time that Batlle seemed to be as bad at dancing as the Germans ; )
2) they shared a Spotify playlist that they both contributed too, sometimes with suggestive songs. Batlle added more songs than Rauch so we learned quite a bit about Spanish music.
3) there were one or two IG stories that seemed like cryptic messages to each other.

however, no signs that they spent any time together after the season started and obviously Rauch has been in another relationship for quite a while now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
After last euros ona joined german girls final party. It was confusing as fuck as to why. It became obvious that it is because of feli. They were posting matching stories on IG quite a few times of sunsets and hearts on it, it was obvious it was for each other. But the most obvious clue was joint spotify playlist containing love songs. With time and most probably because of distance it fizzled. The spotify list was deleted. After some time it became obvious feli has a new girlfriend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn, we could have had ona and feli, but we ended with ona and bronze. Nightmare.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Aug 2023, 20:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
After last euros ona joined german girls final party. It was confusing as fuck as to why. It became obvious that it is because of feli. They were posting matching stories on IG quite a few times of sunsets and hearts on it, it was obvious it was for each other. But the most obvious clue was joint spotify playlist containing love songs. With time and most probably because of distance it fizzled. The spotify list was deleted. After some time it became obvious feli has a new girlfriend.
That was the most awkward and uncomfortable-looking party I’ve ever seen in my life 😂 Magull, AKB, and Feli were dancing in the strangest and most awkward way while Ona was just staring at them like “what the hell have I gotten myself into.”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da thank you so much for explaining it - I never ever got from the other thread where that rumor came from but now especially with the ig stories background it sounds pretty logical.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Aug 2023, 20:24
Damn, we could have had ona and feli, but we ended with ona and bronze. Nightmare.
Yeah, bitter...but tbh, I still hope for that rumor not to be true...though I think Bronze would def go for it :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Aug 2023, 22:10
Guest wrote:
21 Aug 2023, 20:24
Yeah, bitter...but tbh, I still hope for that rumor not to be true...though I think Bronze would def go for it :(
I hope Lucys behavior during the finale was an eye opener for Ona. She is pathetic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:hudoin:
Guest wrote:
21 Aug 2023, 20:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
i only followed this from the German side so it's nice to know that some Spanish fans also thought they would have made an intriguing pair. there were very few clues so it was at most a flirtation i think:
1) Batlle was at the awkward German Euros afterparty. it seems like she was invited by Rauch and they dance awkwardly next to each other. we joked at the time that Batlle seemed to be as bad at dancing as the Germans ; )
2) they shared a Spotify playlist that they both contributed too, sometimes with suggestive songs. Batlle added more songs than Rauch so we learned quite a bit about Spanish music.
3) there were one or two IG stories that seemed like cryptic messages to each other.

however, no signs that they spent any time together after the season started and obviously Rauch has been in another relationship for quite a while now.
Thanks for the explanation, does anyone have the video of the Euros party? I know little of the German NT so I dont know much about Rauch but Bronze’s personality seems at odds with Ona’s. Oh well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ona and Lucy aren't dating. It's just some wishful thinking from a few teenagers on the English thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Aug 2023, 20:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That was the most awkward and uncomfortable-looking party I’ve ever seen in my life 😂 Magull, AKB, and Feli were dancing in the strangest and most awkward way while Ona was just staring at them like “what the hell have I gotten myself into.”
the fact that Batlle still wanted to make the playlist after seeing Rauch's "dancing" ... for the anon who is asking about the video, it was an IG story from Lohmann so doubt there is a saved version. sorry.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Aug 2023, 22:34
Guest wrote:
21 Aug 2023, 20:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
the fact that Batlle still wanted to make the playlist after seeing Rauch's "dancing" ... for the anon who is asking about the video, it was an IG story from Lohmann so doubt there is a saved version. sorry.
in defense, Rauch, Magull and AKB are the pure definition of nerds imo :lol: not all Germans are awkward dancers :$ but I am glad the clip doesn't exist anymore, i pretty much think i know what to expect :rofl: anyway, a bit sorry for Feli it didn't work out, Ona is sooo gorgeous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

omfg I wish I could unsee this, the 2nd hand embarrassment :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2023, 05:07
Haha sorry. It's one of those ones where you are horrified but can't stop watching... :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OMG :rofl: I sort of wished I never asked. Ona looks cute though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
da x2 :fool: bad saying is it's like a car accident, you cannot watch but cannot look away either.
But where is Feli actually? I was probably too much distracted by AKB doing the card player :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Aug 2023, 06:27
Guest wrote:
But where is Feli actually? I was probably too much distracted by AKB doing the card player :nervous:
The tall person to the left of Ona.