Spanish Football Ladies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A thread for La Roja femenina & its players.

First time making it to the round of 16 in the 2019 WC, current U17 WC champs, U19 Euro champs, and U20 WC runner-ups.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mapi with fans at the airport yesterday

ImageImage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hola
I'm here from the World Cup thread, new fan of Spain and all their gays

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Vero Boquete suffers like all of us while watching the Spain-USA game :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Get you a girl who can do both
I see this thread turning into a large percentage of well deserved Mapi thirst :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

According to rumors, Hermoso (currently at At. Madrid) will play next year for Barcelona.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

http://www.sportspromedia.com/news/uefa-ot...berdrola-rights
The UEFA OTT bought the league rights so it would make it more available for international fans.
Also i hope the thread stays active and people start watching because it's a very underrated league, plus the fact of having quite a few gay players :lol:

Mouse94
Reactions: 0

Post by Mouse94 »

Guest wrote:http://www.sportspromedia.com/news/uefa-ot...berdrola-rights
The UEFA OTT bought the league rights so it would make it more available for international fans.
Also i hope the thread stays active and people start watching because it's a very underrated league, plus the fact of having quite a few gay players  :lol:
Yay! I've been wondering how I could watch next season.

Bolinho
Reactions: 12

Post by Bolinho »

Google Doodle

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:http://www.sportspromedia.com/news/uefa-ot...berdrola-rights
Also i hope the thread stays active and people start watching because it's a very underrated league, plus the fact of having quite a few gay players  :lol:
Hopefully it is available overseas and doesn't require Euro residence or payment. I'd love to start watching these teams, I can never have too much woso and so many gays and some great international players ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thank u anon who created this..cuz my thirst for mapi end putellas is REAL!

Btw..did u girls see hermoso's last insta post?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Vero Boquete suffers like all of us while watching the Spain-USA game :lol:

"
Is there any chance of her getting back to the national team? Just got into Euro woso because of the WC so I'm not really familiar with Spain WNT's politics.

Bolinho
Reactions: 12

Post by Bolinho »

Jenni Hermoso

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Thank u anon who created this..cuz my thirst for mapi end putellas is REAL!

Btw..did u girls see hermoso's last insta post?!
Mapi & Alexia are the clear Spanish thirst favorites on L Chat :heart:
Everybody forgot about CJD as soon as they noticed Mapi :lol:

Btw I checked it out and how cute!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzMDLPTibFf/

dfdf
Reactions:

Post by dfdf »

Is true that mapi is dating the sister of alexia?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why do people think that leila is dating mariona, did I miss anything between them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does somebody want to bring over the Spain portion of the gay bi list from the World Cup thread? And anybody with enough time or patience could add the other players from the league, at least the ones from the World Cup.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Vero Boquete suffers like all of us while watching the Spain-USA game :lol:

"
Is there any chance of her getting back to the national team? Just got into Euro woso because of the WC so I'm not really familiar with Spain WNT's politics.
She led a sort of rebellion (backed by all the players in the league) to get rid of the last NT coach, who had been the coach for 26 years and he was terrible), they collecting forced the hand of the federation and it was awesome.

Thanks to them Spain now has a new coach. There's also new president of the Federation (unrelated to the incident) who is really trying to improve Spanish women's football.

However, after the "rebellion" the team wanted a clean break, so they kinda focused on bringing in new, young, players.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Why do people think that leila is dating mariona, did I miss anything between them?
It's because they are usually attached at the hip and i remember a few pictures and insta stories that are a bit suspect but of course they could be friends. It's more like people wondering if they are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Does somebody want to bring over the Spain portion of the gay bi list from the World Cup thread? And anybody with enough time or patience could add the other players from the league, at least the ones from the World Cup.
Spain:
Mapi Leon
Irene Paredes
Jenni Hermoso (rumoured with Alexia Putellas)
Alexia Putellas (rumored to be with Jenni Hermoso)
Celia Jimnez
Nahikari Garc?â?¡a
Vicky Losada (with ex Arsenal gk Emma Byrne)
Virginia Torrecilla
Leila Ouahabi (rumored to be with Mariona Caldentey)
Mariona Caldentey (rumored to be with Leila Ouahabi)
Lola Gallardo
Andrea Pereira (with Swiss' Viola Calligaris)
Patri Guijarro
Ivana Andrs
Marta Torrej?â??n
Amanda Sampedro
Sandra Pa?â??os
Here the WC list, about the league would you guys like want a team guide of something like that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here to make some noise for my favourite txuri-urdina Nahikari <3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i am not from spain
but of course i knew Vero from her time in FFC Frankfurt
when they won the Champions League with

she was recently in a podcast from Kate Markgraf at ESPN
and she said the spanish federation didn't gave her a reason
why they didn't invite her anymore
from the outside it looks kind of unfair that she was dumped after/ because fighting for better condition
because she was one of the leaders of the fight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:i am not from spain

from the outside it looks kind of unfair that she was dumped after/ because&nbsp; fighting for better condition
The leaders of the fight along with Vero were Priscila Borja, Ruth Garcia, Melanie Serrano, Erika Vazquez, Sonia Bermudez and Natalia Pablos and they all got dumped from the team and the excuse they gave was that they were old and Vilda made it sound like it was for the best and a new era was starting with younger players. The truth is that only the players that Vilda didn't want in the squad got punished for speaking out, for example Torrejon and Losada were also pretty vocal and stayed in the team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:i am not from spain

from the outside it looks kind of unfair that she was dumped after/ because fighting for better condition
The leaders of the fight along with Vero were Priscila Borja, Ruth Garcia, Melanie Serrano, Erika Vazquez, Sonia Bermudez and Natalia Pablos and they all got dumped from the team and the excuse they gave was that they were old and Vilda made it sound like it was for the best and a new era was starting with younger players. The truth is that only the players that Vilda didn't want in the squad got punished for speaking out, for example Torrejon and Losada were also pretty vocal and stayed in the team.
ah thank you for answering
the podcast with Kate Markgraf the Ex -USWNT player who also played with Vero
thinks she would be good (enough) for the team
and that the trainer massivly prefers Barcelona players

i haven't seen Vero playing recently
but at FFC Frankfurt they won the CL that year thanks to the brilliant midfield with
Maro ,Veo, Fishlock...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mapi Leon made it to the list of the 50 most influential LGBT people in Spain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone has pics of alex or mapi wearing bikinis? For..hum..science lolll

zcxzczc
Reactions:

Post by zcxzczc »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwbBfJryed0

0:36 A worldcup player?
She: Jenny :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Does somebody want to bring over the Spain portion of the gay bi list from the World Cup thread? And anybody with enough time or patience could add the other players from the league, at least the ones from the World Cup.
Spain:
Mapi Leon
Irene Paredes
Jenni Hermoso (rumoured with Alexia Putellas)
Alexia Putellas (rumored to be with Jenni Hermoso)
Celia Jimnez
Nahikari Garc?â?¡a
Vicky Losada (with ex Arsenal gk Emma Byrne)
Virginia Torrecilla
Leila Ouahabi (rumored to be with Mariona Caldentey)
Mariona Caldentey (rumored to be with Leila Ouahabi)
Lola Gallardo
Andrea Pereira (with Swiss' Viola Calligaris)
Patri Guijarro
Ivana Andrs
Marta Torrej?â??n
Amanda Sampedro
Sandra Pa?â??os
Here the WC list, about the league would you guys like want a team guide of something like that?
Thank you, now we know the list is going to be on page 1, easy to find.
Yes, I think a team guide would be great. I wanna know all the gays/bis and couples or halves of woso couples on the teams. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Anyone has pics of alex or mapi wearing bikinis? For..hum..science lolll
x2 Oh wow, we're studying the same thing! I study any ab photos but bikini photos fall into that category.

ijoijoijoiiijijijo
Reactions:

Post by ijoijoijoiiijijijo »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Anyone has pics of alex or mapi wearing bikinis? For..hum..science lolll
x2 Oh wow, we're studying the same thing! I study any ab photos but bikini photos fall into that category.
Okay i don't if i'm doing this right

jkjhkhjkj
Reactions:

Post by jkjhkhjkj »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thank u, anon!!

Those ibiza pics...woww

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Holiday season has started :P
Leila
Mariona
Virginia

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Holiday season has started&nbsp; :P
Leila
Mariona
Virginia
That's what I'm talking about!!

Leila is hot, man...I've only noticed her a couple of days ago..

sddsdsd
Reactions:

Post by sddsdsd »

Who is dating viriginia?

Or why people say that she is gay?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
:blinkwide:
Omg bless you anon you're doing great sweetie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Holiday season has started&nbsp; :P
Leila
Mariona
Virginia
Damn Leila is way finer than I remember :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Holiday season has started :P
Leila
Mariona
Virginia
Damn Leila is way finer than I remember :wub:
Yeah! Curious cuz I didn't notice her during the games. I was too late..

God bless european summer!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://twitter.com/jennihermoso/status/114...3383452676?s=21

Jenny saying good bye to her time .. she will go to Barca

(With ver baby )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The spanish channel that is broadcasting the WC invited Jenni for an interview and a Q&A.
Ana Romero (van Dongen's gf) is also there because she's commentating. It's funny because Ana and Jenni are exes and they have matching tattoos, plus the fact that is really likely Jenni left her for Alexia.
Okay so when they asked them both for their prediction for the final, Jenni said hers and then Ana said "for me the total opposite of Jenni" and Jenni made a really weird gesture. It was really funny in general, they looked so awkward :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:The spanish channel that is broadcasting the WC invited Jenni for an interview and a Q&A.
Ana Romero (van Dongen's gf) is also there because she's commentating. It's funny because Ana and Jenni are exes and they have matching tattoos, plus the fact that is really likely Jenni left her for Alexia.
Okay so when they asked them both for their prediction for the final, Jenni said hers and then Ana said "for me the total opposite of Jenni" and Jenni made a really weird gesture. It was really funny in general, they looked so awkward&nbsp; :lol:
QMTA okay here is a picture, Ana tried not to look at Jenni the whole time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:https://twitter.com/jennihermoso/status/114...3383452676?s=21

(With ver baby )
Really?!

With all the real madrid gossip, I thought she was going to this new club

Well..good for her. If putellas was my gf I would follow her to another planet hahahah

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:The spanish channel that is broadcasting the WC invited Jenni for an interview and a Q&A.
Okay so when they asked them both for their prediction for the final, Jenni said hers and then Ana said "for me the total opposite of Jenni" and Jenni made a really weird gesture. It was really funny in general, they looked so awkward&nbsp; :lol:
What??? Jenny and Ana Romero are ex girlfriends? Any proof of that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Okay so when they asked them both for their prediction for the final, Jenni said hers and then Ana said "for me the total opposite of Jenni" and Jenni made a really weird gesture. It was really funny in general, they looked so awkward :lol:
Well here is Ana with Jenni's niece https://www.instagram.com/p/lkbDXArc67/, it's very clear from the ig comments that they were a thing plus they have the same heart tattoo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:https://twitter.com/jennihermoso/status/114...3383452676?s=21

(With ver baby )
Really?!

With all the real madrid gossip, I thought she was going to this new club

Well..good for her. If putellas was my gf I would follow her to another planet hahahah
Hermoso already played for Barcelona 2 years ago. She's going back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well here is Ana with Jenni's niece https://www.instagram.com/p/lkbDXArc67/, it's very clear from the ig comments that they were a thing plus they have the same heart tattoo
couples tattoos, not even once.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
couples tattoos, not even once.
:blinkwide: :blinkwide: thank you anon

sfdsdfsdf
Reactions:

Post by sfdsdfsdf »

I need that interview of ana and jenny hahahaa

Did they have a conversation?

How akward would be if ana would had in this cup with spain