NBA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Raptors fans are trash
GSW investor is trash, remember that push could hurt a player? it is physical tho
Da x2 funny how suddenly gsw fans have amnesia about that and are trying to act all holier than thou.
yes, GSW is the dirtiest team tho, players always commit in offensive fouls, not to mention how many players zaza hurt

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sorry not sorry,I like KD but I don't feel bad for him, he knew damn well he wasn't ready and I don't know why people are acting like this is career ending injury, he'll be back. All these sensitive motherfuckers are killing me with this prayforKD hashtags.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
GSW investor is trash, remember that push could hurt a player? it is physical tho
Da x2 funny how suddenly gsw fans have amnesia about that and are trying to act all holier than thou.
yes, GSW is the dirtiest team tho, players always commit in offensive fouls, not to mention how many players zaza hurt
Draymond Green also has a reputation for hurting opposing players on purpose

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Draymond Green also has a reputation for hurting opposing players on purpose
and their smirk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'd love for the raptors to lose just to see the tears.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I'd love for the raptors to lose just to see the tears.
There's gonna be a flood when the Warriors lose

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Raptors look low energy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Raptors look low energy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Raptors look low energy
Sorry for the double post***

Also wanted to say that Doris Burke should be commentating and not on the sidelines

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Things are not looking good for the Raptors

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Things are not looking good for the Raptors
they are catching up, so close

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

3 min, go raps

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's over. GSW are gonna win Game 6 and 7 too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

1 point, fxxk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Toronto did not have a timeout left? Congrats bandwagon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Siakam just disappeared after that incredible game 1, huh?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Siakam just disappeared after that incredible game 1, huh?
Nobody expected him to score 30+ again after that lucky game 1. He's not an all-star player yet, unlike the starting 5 of Golden State where they are all all-stars.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The raps played shitty tonight and the dubs barely won. If the raps get it tofuckingher in game 6 they will win the series.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Weird game

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:The raps played shitty tonight and the dubs barely won. If the raps get it tofuckingher in game 6 they will win the series.
They will be more pressured come game 6. We will have a game 7.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Raptors got complacent when they were up by 6 points

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:The raps played shitty tonight and the dubs barely won. If the raps get it tofuckingher in game 6 they will win the series.
It's over in game 6. Mark this post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Raptors got complacent when they were up by 6 points
Too busy thinking about that trophy instead of playing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Toronto forgot that 6 points is just equal to two three point shots

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's over in game 6. Mark this post.
GSW with a blowout win on Game 6 because Toronto will still be thinking about letting Game 5 slip from their hands

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Raptors = Oberyn Martell
Warriors = The Mountain

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ :lolscroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not surprised Warriors survive. Shoot, I wouldn't be surprised if they grab the next two games to win it all too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guess this answers the question if Durant staying out was a right move.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Guess this answers the question if Durant staying out was a right move.
He only has himself to blame, no machine or doctor can tell me how the fuck I feel,Kevin should have listened to his body he knew he wasn't 100% .Bob Myers with his fucking crocodile tears.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

These post game interviews are gonna set Raptor fans on fire. Cousins calling fans reactions to KD trash when he got hurt. I didn't see the game but I'm going to guess the fans were booing or throwing things?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Guess this answers the question if Durant staying out was a right move.
He only has himself to blame, no machine or doctor can tell me how the fuck I feel,Kevin should have listened to his body he knew he wasn't 100% .Bob Myers with his fucking crocodile tears.
Yeah but if you were in his shoes, you know you would be out there tonight. Before tonight ESPN was all over the implications that he was just saving himself for free agency.

bachata_fan
Reactions:

Post by bachata_fan »

Guest wrote:
LOL, that shove was weaker than when Trump shoved that Montenegro guy. :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah but if you were in his shoes, you know you would be out there tonight. Before tonight ESPN was all over the implications that he was just saving himself for free agency.
No, my health comes first.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bachata_fan wrote:
Guest wrote:
That old punk had no right to touch him. Under different circumstance Lowry would have knocked his denture down his throat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
bachata_fan wrote:
Guest wrote:
That old punk had no right to touch him. Under different circumstance Lowry would have knocked his denture down his throat.
DA Still doesn't make the shove like it was a close line. If that weak ass shove caused anyone to be that violent, they need to get their headcheck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm guessing that one of the reasons that drive is what makes them pros and you not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn I feel like the Raptors will regret that they failed to wrap it up in this game. But it will fun seeing Drake cursed trending if they lose.
:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Damn I feel like the Raptors will regret that they failed to wrap it up in this game. But it will fun seeing Drake cursed trending if they lose.
:lol:
That's my jam!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Breaking: Tony Parker tells @MarcJSpearsESPN that he is retiring after 18 seasons in the NBA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If Warriors win...THIS is the moment

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://twitter.com/HeartofNBA/status/1138317026810892288

Jurassic Park reaction to Kevin Durant's injury - NBA Finals

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm guessing that one of the reasons that drive is what makes them pros and you not.
This isn't the movies, drive doesn't heal wounds now he going to be out for longer, he when from calf strain to tearing his Achilles all because he waited to be a hero. Life always humble you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This isn't the movies, drive doesn't heal wounds now he going to be out for longer, he when from calf strain to tearing his Achilles all because he waited to be a hero. Life always humble you.
The drive to be in there for his brothers, for the team, for the fans but above all the drive for another championship is gonna overwrite everything with these pros. I'm with you, they shouldn't have played him but I can see why he went out there. Damn, this could be one of those shakes in the NBA for the next two seasons.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:https://twitter.com/HeartofNBA/status/1138317026810892288

I rather real reaction than fake concern. Anyway, KD is going to be fine he needs to tune out the public.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bachata_fan wrote:
Guest wrote:
on a person who already lose his balance? GSW fans have no moral lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Slow mo close up of KD injury moment.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DFSBBallGuy/stat...300453073096705

Ouch! Appropriate gif.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:https://twitter.com/HeartofNBA/status/1138317026810892288

I rather real reaction than fake concern. Anyway, KD is going to be fine he needs to tune out the public.
DA
The "doctors" shouldn't have cleared him to play.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
bachata_fan wrote:
Guest wrote:
on a person who already lose his balance? GSW fans have no moral lol
DA He was already on the chairs. Don't be so dramatic :dramaqueen: