WWE Divas/Superstars

Skarlet
Reactions: 0

Post by Skarlet »

Let's all continue our bitching and moaning here!

RWRR
Reactions:

Post by RWRR »

OHHHHHHHHHHH, you already made one =o.

Oops. I had made one too lol. My bad yall.

You know, sad part about it was that I started to actually like the other board format (mostly the emojis)

Skarlet

Post by Skarlet »

I liked it too! lol I hate this new format... hopefully it will grow on us with time.

I also hope the other girls find this place since for some reason the mods didn't leave the link there.

RWRR
Reactions:

Post by RWRR »

Skarlet wrote:I liked it too! lol I hate this new format... hopefully it will grow on us with time.

I also hope the other girls find this place since for some reason the mods didn't leave the link there.
Girrrrl, I can't express enough how confused I was when I couldn't post in the old board. Then I saw that most threads wasn't active. I legit said "where did everybody go????". I only found this board because I clicked in one of the 3 active threads (a random celeb thread that I never visited before) and a mod left the link there.

I think the mods turned heel xD.

Ashelf

Post by Ashelf »

At least the shows are live again. Not long until the Rumble, i'm really excited to see how it plays out.

RWRR
Reactions:

Post by RWRR »

Ashelf wrote:At least the shows are live again. Not long until the Rumble, i'm really excited to see how it plays out.
You survived!!

But yeah, I'm excited too. But I don't want to see Hogan's bitchass =_=

Skarlet

Post by Skarlet »

Will IMB ever find this new forum? lol

I'm not watching tonight... knowing Hogan is there is enough for me to skip the episode. I'll watch everything else on youtube. I'm curious to see Alexas 'talk show' with Ronda.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

Skarlet wrote:Will IMB ever find  this new forum? lol

I'm not watching tonight... knowing Hogan is there is enough for me to skip the episode. I'll watch everything else on youtube. I'm curious to see Alexas 'talk show' with Ronda.
In answer to your question:
I AM BACK AND NOW WE CAN GET READY TO GO TO WAR.

And you can quote me on that

Skarlet

Post by Skarlet »

Ooooooh Sasha vs Ronda at the Rumble! Was not expecting that so soon :dance2:

There's no way Ronda is losing the title though... right? :hmmm:

Ashelf

Post by Ashelf »

I can see Ronda costing either Charlotte or Becky the Rumble with the other winning it to set up the triple threat Mania match.

Skarlet

Post by Skarlet »

Ashelf wrote:I can see Ronda costing either Charlotte or Becky the Rumble with the other winning it to set up the triple threat Mania match.
What do you mean? How would that work?

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

Skarlet wrote:Ooooooh Sasha vs Ronda at the Rumble! Was not expecting that so soon  :dance2:

There's no way Ronda is losing the title though... right?  :hmmm:
Ronda will win but it might be a hell of a match because, with the exception of Charlotte, Sasha is by far and away the best wrestler Ronda has been in there with.
Kushida is coming to WWE.

Ashelf

Post by Ashelf »

Skarlet wrote:
What do you mean? How would that work?

Ronda could easily just run into the ring and eliminate one of them which will then progress that story line, then the winner of either Charlotte or Becky will chose Ronda to further that story line. As they are all feuding anyway just put them together for the match.

Skarlet

Post by Skarlet »

I don't think Ronda should cost them anything anymore. I mean she did at TLC but that was revenge... it had a point.

It would make more sense if either Becky or Charlotte interfere in the match costing the other one the title. If Becky wins, Charlotte interferes in the match if Charlotte wins Becky interferes. It sucks for Asuka because it makes it seem like she can't win by herself, but the main story right now doesn't really involve her so she would have to be 'sacrificed'.

The Sasha vs Ronda could start (or continue) the 4HW feud. Have the other 2 girls distract Sasha... idk. Obviously Ronda is winning, but i really don't want to see her win clean and pass through another girl.

Who is this Kushida?

RWRR
Reactions:

Post by RWRR »

Sasha to Nia: Bitch, what line?!

xD

RWRR
Reactions:

Post by RWRR »

Y2J signed with AEW!!!! Hell Yes!!!!

Skarlet

Post by Skarlet »

RWRR wrote:Y2J signed with AEW!!!! Hell Yes!!!!
Was that the only exciting thing? lol

No tv deal.

Oh and 'equal pay' sure Brandi. I'm sure Britt is making the same as Jericho or Cody. So much fucking PR... and people complain about Stephanie.

RWRR
Reactions:

Post by RWRR »

Ahhh, come on!!! I'm just mentioning the fact that he signed with them. I personally didn't think he would.

No need to get riled up lol.

Skarlet

Post by Skarlet »

RWRR wrote:Ahhh, come on!!! I'm just mentioning the fact that he signed with them. I personally didn't think he would.

No need to get riled up lol.
Of course he would. His ego wouldn't deny him to be in a fresh company with money where he is the main spot lol Funny that he said he's not there for the money... sure he's not. They're paying him in 'dreams' and 'hope'.

I'm not rilled up i just think it's funny how they're starting their company by going against WWE. Even these reports of people not allowed to wear AEW merch on SD are already proven to be false.

RWRR
Reactions:

Post by RWRR »

Skarlet wrote:
Of course he would. His ego wouldn't deny him to be in a fresh company with money where he is the main spot lol Funny that he said he's not there for the money... sure he's not. They're paying him in 'dreams' and 'hope'.

I'm not rilled up i just think it's funny how they're starting their company by going against WWE. Even these reports of people not allowed to wear AEW merch on SD are already proven to be false.
Idk, there were reports about him and JR starting their own wrestling promotion. Of course that would be a bit difficult for him since he is with Fozzy and that is doing quite well. He don't have to necessarily just wrestle but help book matches/storylines for others also.

I wouldn't doubt that AEW attire would not be allowed in WWE events. They are strict with fans bringing in signs that really are not horrible.

Skarlet

Post by Skarlet »

Carmella looked good there! In the match, not her physical appearence. Although that look great too.

Guess this means Charlotte is winning the rumble. She better be number 1 and just take out every girl by herself. :pray:

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

So Viper has signed with WWE.
On one hand this is awesome news because she is so f'n great.
On the other hand it is WWE.
That SD women's match wasn't good. It wasn't bad but it wasn't good.

AEW is putting together a good roster and Kenny is probably going there as well.
Still I am not a fan of the YB'S or Cody.

Skarlet

Post by Skarlet »

Why 'it's WWE'? Right now the women are main eventing everything. If anything right now is the perfect place for her to sign with them. Also i have no idea who she is, googled her and she's a big girl. How much do you want to bet her first match is against Nia? lol

Jax
Reactions:

Post by Jax »

Surprisingly enjoyed most of RAW and as usual enjoyed SDLive.

Thinking Ronda/Sasha could be really good. Though part of me will be watching pretty nervous. With how Sasha is so willing to bump for her opponents and how aggressive Ronda's tosses can be, I am worried Sasha could get hurt. Plus knowing what a big match it is Sasha is going to want to do some move that will look good but may hurt her as much it will like it hurts Ronda. However, it is also Ronda which means that they will probably practice everything a lot before the match which is good because it will be like NXT for Sasha.

Curious how both of the women's matches are going to go at RR.

I think I will like AEW but at the moment I am just getting annoyed with how overblown a lot of the praise being given to them by the wrestling community (ie wrestling sites, podcasters). They have big ideas but need to see the product before really judging them. I hope they are successful but I can't stand how they are already being heralded to have changed the wrestling world.

Man Sonya was looking amazing on IG early today before SDLive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So is Becky doing double duty at the Rumble?
I can see the crowd chanting her name throughout the Rumble like they did with Bryan, anyone but her will get booed if they win. Unless she wins earlier in the night, have Charlotte win the Rumble and say she wants both Becky and Ronda at Mania.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

"It's WWE" because they fail to use their talent properly.
Yeah the women are hot right now but that is an accident. Not like they planned it.
Hell remember when they try to make Becky a heel after Slam.
Remember what happened with Asuka at mania and then afterwards.
Look at the Nia push and everything with Sasha and Bayley last year.
Same thing applies to the men and they have most of their best talent in NXT and Viper will probably be part of the NXT brand.
Sasha always claimed that they didn't practice those NXT matches but just laid them out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:So is Becky doing double duty at the Rumble?
I can see the crowd chanting her name throughout the Rumble like they did with Bryan, anyone but her will get booed if they win. Unless she wins earlier in the night, have Charlotte win the Rumble and say she wants both Becky and Ronda at Mania.
That's what I was thinking. I can see Becky losing to Asuka, maybe due to interference, pulling a stone cold stealing carmella's nr 30 spot eventually winning. She then goes off against Ronda because their match is overdue. My guess anyway lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All roads should lead to wrestmania main event for Becky and wouldn't mind Charlotte in there two cause the chemistry is insane and It will cover over ronda (can they tell her to stop doing thouse boxing punches cause they make me cringe) however have wwe prepaid Ronda to take the loss. Cause this is mainstream biggest event and she needs to lose. She cannot win at wrestmainia. If her ego is to fragile she should take a loss before hand or pack her bags and go home. Regarding rumble they could play Charlotte interfering in Becky's match costing her the tile. Charlotte wins rumble. Becky going to her and saying you cost me my title. I cost you yours against Ronda at WM. They should have nia involved cause then there's to many storyline being brought up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:All roads should lead to wrestmania main event for Becky and wouldn't mind Charlotte in there two cause the chemistry is insane and It will cover over ronda (can they tell her to stop doing thouse boxing punches cause they make me cringe) however have wwe prepaid Ronda to take the loss. Cause this is mainstream biggest event and she needs to lose. She cannot win at wrestmainia. If her ego is to fragile she should take a loss before hand or pack her bags and go home. Regarding rumble they could play Charlotte interfering in Becky's match costing her the tile. Charlotte wins rumble. Becky going to her and saying you cost me my title. I cost you yours against Ronda at WM. They shouldnt have nia involved cause then there's to many storyline being brought up.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

The feeling is that it will be a 3-way which actually means that Ronda doesn't have to do the job although there wouldn't be an issue with that at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yay I found the thread! It's me, Guest, joshi fan and thirster of Rhea Ripley :ghost:

I'll try to update and post the list of LGB lady wrestlers some time later

GuestX
Reactions:

Post by GuestX »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

itsmebitches wrote:The feeling is that it will be a 3-way which actually means that Ronda doesn't have to do the job although there wouldn't be an issue with that at all.

Ronda has to take the pin or tap. It has to be "legitimate" and if she isn't willing to do that then it can't be the main event.

cxz1
Reactions:

Post by cxz1 »

Have any of the women dated each other?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

cxz1 wrote:Have any of the women dated each other?
Ashley Vox & Jawsolyn used to be engaged/married

Jawsolyn & Kaitlin Diemond are dating

Sonya Deville used to date one-time WWE employee Zahra Schreiber

That's all I know :unsure:

Skarlet

Post by Skarlet »

Guest wrote:

Ronda has to take the pin or tap. It has to be "legitimate" and if she isn't willing to do that then it can't be the main event.
I would imagine if there's a triple threat Ronda would lose... but somehow she wouldn't tap or take the pin. Which would suck.

Who knows how much of those rumors are true or not... maybe she doesn't want to lose, maybe she does.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

Again Ronda will have no issue with doing the job. It is pro wrestling. Not that she shouldn't be protected because she should be but she will do it easily.
Not that she has to. In fact it would be a great way to turn her heel and start the HW vs HW feud.
Not that I want a 3-way but if that is the direction then as long as Becky wins in front of that audience then everyone will be happy.

Skarlet

Post by Skarlet »

Ugh don't put that out there into the universe IMB... lol Seriously. Wish there was a chance of replacing Sasha with Becky. *Incoming the Becky trolls*

Also, i'm curious what you think about the bs that Meltzer keeps saying about AEW if you still don't think he's working for them. :hmmm:

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

Skarlet wrote:Ugh don't put that out there into the universe IMB... lol Seriously. Wish there was a chance of replacing Sasha with Becky. *Incoming the Becky trolls*

Also, i'm curious what you think about the bs that Meltzer keeps saying about AEW if you still don't think he's working for them.  :hmmm:
What is he supposed to do. It is the biggest story in wrestling.
He isn't working for them. He is covering the story.
The son of a multi-billionaire is starting up a company that does potentially have the chance to change the business.
This really is a big deal and it is the best thing in a long time for the wrestlers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any soccer fans here? Is it just me or does Danielle Van De Donk look like Sonya Deville a little bit (but hotter)

You know what drives me crazy though? WWE social media fans. Like these god damn morons think it's real or something. They're arguing and bitching at the wrestlers like whatever is happening is real. These ain't little kids either. What the hell? And the amount of thirsty dudes who don't seem to understand Sonya is a lesbian and stuff ugh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hey early reminder guys:

NXT UK Takeover Blackpool is tomorrow Saturday, coverage starts at 2 PM EST IIRC. If you're not subscribed to the network, you could always sign up for a trial or watch it on livetv.sx or something. <small>it's rhea time y'all</small>

Skarlet

Post by Skarlet »

Guest wrote:Any soccer fans here? Is it just me or does Danielle Van De Donk look like Sonya Deville a little bit (but hotter)

You know what drives me crazy though? WWE social media fans. Like these god damn morons think it's real or something. They're arguing and bitching at the wrestlers like whatever is happening is real. These ain't little kids either. What the hell? And the amount of thirsty dudes who don't seem to understand Sonya is a lesbian and stuff ugh
lol you mean with Rhea? They are dumb. Especially since Rhea and Toni are best friends, like Becky and Charlotte. They know the bondaries.

A lot of them thirst but they know they have 0 chance :P And she's been showing her gf on her IG. That girl didn't waste time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Hey early reminder guys:

NXT UK Takeover Blackpool is tomorrow Saturday, coverage starts at 2 PM EST IIRC. If you're not subscribed to the network, you could always sign up for a trial or watch it on livetv.sx or something.&nbsp; <small>it's rhea time y'all</small>
Awesome, I can never keep up with NXT events so thanks for the reminder.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

I think it is great when wrestlers treat their feuds as though they are real. Good old fashion kayfabe people.
And it is fun for the fans.
In saying that there will always be insane fans who take it to seriously.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Skarlet wrote:
Guest wrote:Any soccer fans here? Is it just me or does Danielle Van De Donk look like Sonya Deville a little bit (but hotter)

lol you mean with Rhea? They are dumb. Especially since Rhea and Toni are best friends, like Becky and Charlotte. They know the bondaries.

A lot of them thirst but they know they have 0 chance :P And she's been showing her gf on her IG. That girl didn't waste time.
I thought for a minute you were saying Rhea was a lesbian, don't play with my emotions like that :dramaqueen:

But yeah, it's obviously character, Rhea dressed up as Tegan Nox with brace and crutches and mocked her online, she's probably friends with her too, and she seems to be friends with Toni. I can understand saying "Oh that is harsh" or something but I can't believe these fans don't think the other girls give her the okay to go full heel lol. itsstillrealtomedamnit.jpg

I'm not talking about plain thirsting, I mean like they're hitting on her, ask her to be their girlfriend, call her wife, etc. Delusional idiots

Huh I didn't know about a new girlfriend interesting. I don't see any girl on instagram besides wrestlers?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Future Women's Tag Team Championship match:

Rhea & Kay Fabe
vs
Tegan Nox & Toni

:lol:

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

Guest wrote:Future Women's Tag Team Championship match:

Rhea & Kay Fabe
vs
Tegan Nox & Toni

:lol:
OMG MOTY.

Skarlet

Post by Skarlet »

So Sasha and Ronda are teaming up next Raw against Nia and Tamina.

I'm not sure why they do this 'we'll face each other in the future so let's be a team for now' thing lol

Unless Sasha gets the win for them and in the ends shows (not shoves!) her 4 fingers on Rondas face.

Also i'm really curious on what's happening in their match. On one hand i know Sasha will want to give Ronda her best match and prove she should be pushed as a single star, will go for 'dangerous' spots, but i hope she doesn't go and tries to do things too fast and ends up missing most things.

I didn't want to bring this up again but i have to... imagine if Sasha and Bayley weren't being formed as a tag team, this would be a nice opportunity to have Bayley do some shit and try to help Sasha, which would actually cost Sasha the match which would lead her to turn heel, beat Bayley and have Sasha vs Bayley at mania.

I also wanted to say something about Lacey and Alexa being a team eventually, but i won't because i feel like it's only a good idea in my head lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now I'm tempted to make a Kay Fabe/Fabian CAW haha

There's two RAWs & SDs before the Rumble, not sure what they'll do for the match on 21st if Ronda & Sasha are teaming next week.
I personally like the opponents tagging even if both are faces, both are heels, or one is a face and one is a heel.

I expect the Horsewomen feud match at Summerslam, I'm thinking they might wait all the way until next road to WM to pull the trigger on aa Sasha/Bayley feud. Although imagine Sasha winning MITB and cashing in on Bayley :lol:

Nah Lacey is a "proper lady" who would be disgusted by a Harley Quinn looking diva, she'd be better by herself or maybe with Mickie James as the Southern Belles?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's gonna be Rhea Time soon B-)

Rhea better win :love: