WWE Divas/Superstars

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are Dakota Kai and Shayna still together and is there one other of shayna friend gay cause I thought that jessamyn duke was gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have seen that neither of them have acknowledged the relationship, is there any actual proof that the two of them are together?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I have seen that neither of them have acknowledged the relationship, is there any actual proof that the two of them are together?
Follow them on Instagram, the proof is all there.

itsmebitches
Reactions: 0

Post by itsmebitches »

There was some insane commentary on that awful Raw.
They were talking about how both Charlotte and Becky could end up on the same brand which makes absolutely no fucking sense at all.
They also talked about Asuka being a high draft pick which considering she is one half of the tag champs makes absolutely no fucking sense.
And just on the champs. Kairi just doesn't look comfortable at all in the WWE. She looks lost. It will be interesting to see what happens when her contract is up which I believe is next summer.

And you can quote me on that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I have seen that neither of them have acknowledged the relationship, is there any actual proof that the two of them are together?
Shayna at 3:30 with tears in her eyes talking about Dakota.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Second episode of Total Divas thoughts:

Sonya is hyper ALL THE TIME.
Sonya's GF is HOT!
Nia's a bitch, she's coming across so bad this season.
More Charley please.
Ronda and her husband are cringy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Second episode of Total Divas thoughts:

Sonya is hyper ALL THE TIME.
Sonya's GF is HOT!
Nia's a bitch, she's coming across so bad this season.
More Charley please.
Ronda and her husband are cringy.
I think Sonya has ADD, loving her and her girlfriend this season.
Love Nattie as well, she is just crazy.
Ronda is as boring on TD as she was on Raw.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

AEW ratings down over 25% this week although the baseball rated well.
NXT also slightly down.
I also have to say that the way they are doing the draft is just so stupid.
I know it is the way they have done it in the past but it is worse now given the circumstances.

Skarlet

Post by Skarlet »

I'm so mad right now that i can only post this emoticon: :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Skarlet wrote:I'm so mad right now that i can only post this emoticon:  :argh:
What happened?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They do Charlotte so wrong! Let her hold a title for a while, geesh!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:They do Charlotte so wrong!  Let her hold a title for a while, geesh!
WWE wants her to break her dads record, she needs to have a few quick runs to get there.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

So mixed news for WWE on the ratings.
They did win in the important age demographics however they are already below 3m viewers which is really scary considering we are just two weeks in.
There is also this.... that show was fucking awful. I know I am far from alone in expressing that opinion but fucking hell was it bad.
So I watched that new NWA power show on YT which only debuted this week with a small budget and a limited talent pool and it was far superior to the garbage that WWE throws up every week.
Look there are a million problems with WWE but the biggest issue is just how fake everything is. Like last night with those fucking war rooms. It was fucking ridiculous.
Remember the night after Rumble where Ronda and Becky had that incredible promo segment. It was like for the first time in years something felt genuine and real and the heat was amazing and for the first time in years there was a match in WWE that had a real fight feel.
What did WWE do, they created some convoluted bullshit storyline that took all of that away. That is who they are. They can't help themselves.
It fucking sucks. This thing on Fox is going to be a disaster. The whole thing is a mess.

Skarlet

Post by Skarlet »

AEW lost 400k, NXT lost some too, SD lost millions and RAW has been losing... the point is that wrestling isn't as cool as it used to be. It's not a tv show like Grey's either, you can't change that much in wrestling.

The problem is that people with clear agendas only use the ratings when it's convenient to them. Like when WWE loses is because they're bad, when AEW loses a huge chunk is because of baseball and 'stuff'. No, it's because people don't like wrestling as much.

Btw that blockbuster trade they're talking, they're gonna pull some shit and someone that was traded to a brand is being 'retrated' to the other one right? Something tells me Becky ends up on SD along with Rollins.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Skarlet wrote:AEW lost 400k, NXT lost some too, SD lost millions and RAW has been losing... the point is that wrestling isn't as cool as it used to be. It's not a tv show like Grey's either, you can't change that much in wrestling.

The problem is that people with clear agendas only use the ratings when it's convenient to them. Like when WWE loses is because they're bad, when AEW loses a huge chunk is because of baseball and 'stuff'. No, it's because people don't like wrestling as much.

Btw that blockbuster trade they're talking, they're gonna pull some shit and someone that was traded to a brand is being 'retrated' to the other one right? Something tells me Becky ends up on SD along with Rollins.
It's not going to get better either, the younger audience they need don't watch traditional television anymore. Anyone can watch highlights or even a whole show on YouTube for free the next day.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

The AEW fall wasn't good and no one is saying otherwise who has any clue, however baseball is a factor.
As for SD. That was a surprisingly big fall this week. Raw has actually been solid for weeks now.
As for not being able to attract a younger audience, there is some truth in that but it is overstated.
The problem with WWE is that the product stinks. They overdo everything.
They over think, over produce, over write. They are obsessed with all this bullshit fake contrived crap.
They have no idea how to tell a story. I knew more about the characters in the NWA after one 1 hour episode than I do about anyone in WWE.
Shorty Gable is so atrocious.
Look at where Asuka is. Kairi is s heel which makes no sense.
Ricochet is just a guy.
Sasha comes back and turns heel for no reason.
Seth is a coward.
Corbin is a joke making him winning KOR pointless.
Io and Toni and Rhea and Larae and Viper and KLR and the Undisputed era and Riddle and Lee and Johnny wrestling are all in NXT.
And don't get me started on commentary.
It isn't that pro wrestling can't be very popular again. It is that WWE has killed it dead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought Raw was actually really good last night, except the ending. WWE have already ruined Bray, and Seth now needs to turn heel as everyone is booing him. Get new guys into the main event, i want to see new matches and feuds.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

A huge first to third hour drop off for Raw.
The big drop being the under 49's especially with teenagers.
Drop would have been much worse if not for the over 50 viewers staying with the show.
I guess the one decent piece of news is that they started well and when you consider how awful SD was, that wasn't a given.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Shayna at 3:30 with tears in her eyes talking about Dakota.

"
Love these backstage at NXT videos. They show how close Tegan, Dakota, Shayna, Jessamyn & Candice Are despite the storyline they stared in NXT.
Which I hope leads to a female War Games.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

So there was both awful and bad news when it comes to the SD rating.
The awful was the first hour being below 2.4m viewers. The bad was the second hour being below 2.5m.
They also took another hit in the 18-49 demographic.
The worse news is that they will take a big hit next week which is to be expected but the big question is how many of those who don't watch next week will come back and how many will not.
The best thing about this though is that if the ratings continue to slide then for the first time ever Vince's position as head of creative will be legitimately in question.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Holy hell Sonya did a backstage/online promo that was great. The last line about Becky is already getting people to want them to feud and also could make a great shirt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Holy hell Sonya did a backstage/online promo that was great. The last line about Becky is already getting people to want them to feud and also could make a great shirt.
She has so much potential, plus she is going over well on Total Divas.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

Guest wrote:Holy hell Sonya did a backstage/online promo that was great. The last line about Becky is already getting people to want them to feud and also could make a great shirt.
Apart from saying Ric had been with the company for 40 years, that was a really strong promo. Especially the last line about Becky.
Again though it highlights how fucking awful the WWE are utilizing their talent.
I have always been negative towards Sonya because I never thought she showed any charisma or any personality at all and yet she showed those qualities here.
Not that one promo makes you Dusty but she showed she is capable of delivering a promo.
We also saw it recently with Renee on that new backstage show. She was incredible and showed just how badly they were misusing her.

Skarlet

Post by Skarlet »

Which sucks now because there's no more switching between brands. Unless they somehow draft her to Raw for some reason...

She should have been the number 1 contender instead of Nikki. Nikki and Alexa should stay together as a team as of now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Skarlet wrote:Which sucks now because there's no more switching between brands. Unless they somehow draft her to Raw for some reason...

She should have been the number 1 contender instead of Nikki. Nikki and Alexa should stay together as a team as of now.
When Sonya and Mandy split, Sonya needs to be the face. She is very likeable.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

Guest wrote:
Skarlet wrote:Which sucks now because there's no more switching between brands. Unless they somehow draft her to Raw for some reason...

When Sonya and Mandy split, Sonya needs to be the face. She is very likeable.
Except for the fact that the promo she cut was total heel.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Natayla vs Lacey Evans set for the Saudi Arabian Crown Jewel show on Oct 31st.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Natayla vs Lacey Evans set for the Saudi Arabian Crown Jewel show on Oct 31st.
Why those two? Were they the only ones who said yes?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Natayla vs Lacey Evans set for the Saudi Arabian Crown Jewel show on Oct 31st.
Why those two? Were they the only ones who said yes?
They want to milk the Lacey shares the historic moment with her kid PR stuff. But honestly, good for the others not to have to be part of what feels like a PR stunt by Saudi regime to 'look good'.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

Some really bad ratings the last two shows.
The disaster that was SD on FS1 and then Raw doing what was really it's worst number of the year.
We can't call it a trend yet but between the brand split, the oversaturation of the market and WWE continuing to produce the exact same product as they have been for years.... well let's just say there is no doubt that this week's SD and next week's Raw ratings could be huge stories.
Both AEW and NXT are getting crushed tonight by game 7 of the world series so they are numbers that you can likely throw out.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

Double post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

itsmebitches wrote:Some really bad ratings the last two shows.
The disaster that was SD on FS1 and then Raw doing what was really it's worst number of the year.
We can't call it a trend yet but between the brand split, the oversaturation of the market and WWE continuing to produce the exact same product as they have been for years.... well let's just  say there is no doubt that this week's SD and next week's Raw ratings could be huge stories.
Both AEW and NXT are getting crushed tonight by game 7 of the world series so they are numbers that you can likely throw out.

On top of that.... they are coming off the glorified house show PPV headlined by 2 wrestlers vs 2 non wrestlers on a Thursday/Halloween afternoon for much the world. I suspect the talent will be tired from travel and fans will not be interested to tune in for 'fallout'.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So is anyone here watching Total Divas this season?

Sonya GF is cute AF, does anyone know if she's Gay or Bi?
And did anyone get the jealous vibe from Liv Morgan? I think Liv likes Sonya and Arianna is really stand offish towards her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Regal announce the first ever Women's War Games. Shayna, Jessamyn, Marina, Bianca & Io v Dakota, Tegan, Rhea, Candice and I assume Mia Yim.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Regal announce the first ever Women's War Games. Shayna, Jessamyn, Marina, Bianca & Io v Dakota, Tegan, Rhea, Candice and I assume Mia Yim.
That is good news. Excited the women get a chance for war games. For some reason I'm thinking they do 3 War Games matches instead of just 1. And no regular matches.

Team Rhea vs Team Shayna

Team DIY vs Team Undisputed Era

Team Gallus vs Team Imperium (from UK NXT)

If they do 3, that seems like overkill, and I don't want the women's war games to be diminished, but I could be fine with Rhea/Shayna teams match and DIY/Era match getting one too if they both get equal time and treatment. Chicago crowd are hot and wild, so no concerns with burn out.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

I don't even know what to say about that booking of Cain.
It is just amazing how much they don't get it.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

Well if that is the Smackdown we get when most of the crew is stuck overseas then let them never come home.
Best SD in a LONG time.
Yes there was some nonsensical stuff but overall that show had a renewed energy and felt more alive then it has for a long time and in one night they managed to do what they have seemed incapable of doing and that is create new stars.
Loved it.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

Big bounce back in the ratings with the show averaging more viewers this week then two weeks ago which means that last week was a bizarre thing that is impossible to explain.
The negative was the show did drop around 5% from hour one to two however that second hour was about the same as the second hour from two weeks ago and above that shows average.
The other key is that it was up in the key demos.
In other words while there was some casual viewer drop off due to not knowing any of the NXT people, it wasn't that much either and it is going to be interesting to see what all of this means going forward.
Also they have switched the brand's championships which makes no sense at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HHH better hope Vince doesn't decide to draft some of that NXT talent that was on Smackdown straight up to Raw or SD. It's not like he hasn't done it before on a whim.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish they get rid of the coloured light especially red. The white and dark lights look so much better from Manchester's taping. More old school and you can actually see shit. Whit ropes are so much better to

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

Everyone hates the red light thing.
Raw did a record low rating although that wasn't a surprise however the third hour was particularly bad as it was well below 2m which is I believe the fourth time in the last five weeks.
This after both SD and NXT rated well last week.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

itsmebitches wrote:Everyone hates the red light thing.
Raw did a record low rating although that wasn't a surprise however the third hour was particularly bad as it was well below 2m which is I believe the fourth time in the last five weeks.
This after both SD and NXT rated  well last week.

It was tape delay and results were known, so it's understandable.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

Guest wrote:

Tape delay is of no consequence as 95% of the audience has no clue it is taped or what happened which is reflected in the first hour rating as it was basically the same as last week.
The third hour though was the least watched ever including Christmas and NYE.
EVER.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

itsmebitches wrote:
Guest wrote:

Tape delay is of no consequence as 95% of the audience has no clue it is taped or what happened which is reflected in the first hour rating as it was basically the same as last week.
EVER.

I guess I'm in the 5% then cause when I looked on twitter, saw it was taped delayed, read the results, I watched the football game instead.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

Guest wrote:
itsmebitches wrote:
Guest wrote:

EVER.

I guess I'm in the 5% then cause when I looked on twitter, saw it was taped delayed, read the results, I watched the football game instead.
Well yes you are. So am I but hardcore fans like us think everyone is a hardcore fan when in truth the vast majority aren't hardcore fans at all.
An incredibly small percentage of the audience for example actually tweets out about the shows when they are on.
For example only about 1% of the SD audience from last week was tweeting about the show while it was going on.

As for the big news. I guess when a show does what was considered a very disappointing rating you try to make a big splash and Fox bringing in Punk would certainly qualify.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

Not a good last week in the ratings for WWE.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

Double post.

itsmebitches

Post by itsmebitches »

What a fantastic women's wargames match.
Some of the better storytelling and booking we have seen for a while.
The Dakota turn.
The faces overcoming the odds to win.
Paying off and ultimately setting up Baysler and Rhea.
Then there were the performances.
Io being Io.
KLR attempting to kill herself with some crazy bumps.
Rhea coming across like the next huge superstar of the business.
Great stuff.

Also want to say how incredible Mauro was. Blows my mind when people complain about him.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whoever had booked last multiple women matches like triple threats. Needs to be sacked. Honestly I think the last fast paced good tempo triple threat was summer slam last year with Charlotte Carmella and Becky. Ever since then they are slow clunky and very basic movesets. Wrestle mania was booked horrendously. Today's was a cluster fuck. What a let down. And why are they ending randomly. No build. No fluidity no big moments. the false counts a so slow you can pick them a mile away. It's actually so disappointing how bad they have the women looking. All the girls actually seem disinterested. And yes it's a main roster thing. Looked how different Becky looked on nxt and the war games girls etc. and then today and fridays night rhea looked like a completely different wrestler. Main roster makes these women look bad and like amateurs.
But they Have to get rid of the producer whose booking these multi women's matches. I actually feel so bad for these girls cause they can do so much More. And the last tips times they've mainevented it's been so bad and the smarks pick that up and then trash them for it. And I don't think it's there Daly but whoever is providing their matches