WWE Divas/Superstars

Reactions:

Re: WWE Divas/Superstars

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 23:03
Japanese wrestlers always keep their private lives away from fans but Hazuki was Strongly rumoured to be dating Kagetsu before they retired a few years ago. And Kagetsu has since transitioned and is now male.

Other than her, I have my suspicions about Giulia, Utami and Maika.

And I know Maika follows a lesbian dancer on Instagram.
Giulia has tons of lesbian swagger every time I see her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2022, 16:16
Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2022, 14:48
I can see Candice returning but Mia said she wants to finish her career in impact and is in a prominent position there now.

As for Tegan I really hope she goes to AEW. Every interview I’ve seen her do since she left, she’s talked about how bad her mental health was (even in NXT under HHH) and I don’t think it would be good for her to return.
Yeah. Candice seems more likely with her Husband (Johnny Gargano) back in WWE and I heard before she got pregnant Indi Hartwell and her were going to be brought up to the main roster and I liked them as The Way and the Women's Tag Team Division could use another tag team like that. I didn't know that about Mia but I can see why she would rather stay in Impact and I remember she was in the Dollhouse with Taryn Terrell and I am surprised Taryn didn't return to WWE since she improved a lot in TNA and even had Gail Kim call her the best wrestler she had been in the ring with. I have heard rumours Emma/ Tenille Dashwood could return to WWE soon and could be one of the rumoured other wrestlers Triple H is bringing back and I don't think she ever got the credit she deserved for her role in the Women's Revolution and they messed her up on the main roster focusing too much on the Comedy aspects of her character and making her Santino's sidekick when in NXT there was more of a balance between that and being a serious wrestler and she was over with fans.

What about Brandi Lauren? She is very attractive and if she has improved since she was in NXT last they could put her real life best friend, Shotzi and her together as a tag team and I heard Shotzi is hoping to get Brandi back in WWE.

Holy shit. When was she in WWE? I looked at her Insta and she gives Mandy Rose a run for her money.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brandi Lauren was released from NXT because she wasn't good in the ring and then she was in Impact Wrestling and she got released too. She is beautiful and hosts a podcast with Shotzi that is entertaining but I think she should stick to modelling and Comedy and not wrestling because she is better at them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2022, 18:55
Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 23:03
Japanese wrestlers always keep their private lives away from fans but Hazuki was Strongly rumoured to be dating Kagetsu before they retired a few years ago. And Kagetsu has since transitioned and is now male.

Other than her, I have my suspicions about Giulia, Utami and Maika.

And I know Maika follows a lesbian dancer on Instagram.
Giulia has tons of lesbian swagger every time I see her.
YES she does

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As does Utami

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Too bad we know fuck all about the personal lives of the Japanese wrestlers. Even Starlight Kid's real name seems to be unknown, which I don't think would be the case of any prominent masked American wrestler.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Utami looking gay AF and Mina being crazy 😂

Guesty5
Reactions:

Post by Guesty5 »

Not sure what Livs deal is, but she brought Sonya to a strip club for her birthday lmao and she had to delete the video because there was a naked woman in the back :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by 12345 »

I'll always find it funny when people ask if Shayna and Dakota are a couple lol

The fact that they bought a house together, have a dog and share the same bed isn't obvious enough... although lately, especially Shayna, they have been more open about that and fans seem to interact with them with that in mind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My new obsession is Kouki from AWG Actwres girl’Z in Japan, the company that Tam Nakano, Natsupoi, Waka, Mai Sakurai, Momo Kogho & Himeka started in before going to Stardom.
She's stunning.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty5 wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 15:19
Not sure what Livs deal is, but she brought Sonya to a strip club for her birthday lmao and she had to delete the video because there was a naked woman in the back :hudoin:
She's been linked to guys before, Enzo for a while but that was weird because he was in his late 20's early 30's and she was 19, and she runs a farm with Bo Dallas (ex WWE wrestler) but the don't to be together.At least not anymore.

She and Sonya have always been close but nothing more that I know off. However, Liv did post this a few months ago on her IG Stories and me being the stalker that I am, got a screen grab of it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 01:37
Guesty5 wrote:
She's been linked to guys before, Enzo for a while but that was weird because he was in his late 20's early 30's and she was 19, and she runs a farm with Bo Dallas (ex WWE wrestler) but the don't to be together.At least not anymore.

She and Sonya have always been close but nothing more that I know off. However, Liv did post this a few months ago on her IG Stories and me being the stalker that I am, got a screen grab of it.

Da she is dating an ex wwe performer and they live together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 01:42
Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 01:37
Guesty5 wrote:

Da she is dating an ex wwe performer and they live together.
Yes. As I said but rumour is that they aren’t dating anymore but run the farm together.

Guesty5
Reactions:

Post by Guesty5 »

One of Livs close followers, a Taryn girl, who she talks regularly and knows a lot of stuff about her said she never dated Bo and is single.

I get the vibe that she might be one of those curious girls, maybe bi. She definitely loved her storyline with Rhea... which, who can blame her? lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guesty5 wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 08:31
One of Livs close followers, a Taryn girl, who she talks regularly and knows a lot of stuff about her said she never dated Bo and is single.

I get the vibe that she might be one of those curious girls, maybe bi. She definitely loved her storyline with Rhea... which, who can blame her? lol
Prior to Bo Dallas getting married(to his previous wife) I honestly always thought he was gay, so who knows why they both live on the farm together, maybe they’re just friends?! That I recall them has never really been anything else to tie the together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 01:19
My new obsession is Kouki from AWG Actwres girl’Z in Japan, the company that Tam Nakano, Natsupoi, Waka, Mai Sakurai, Momo Kogho & Himeka started in before going to Stardom.
She's stunning.

Wow :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OMG that Liv Morgan/Ronda Rousey match at Extreme Rules was awful.
I really like Liv but she’s not at that level. Give her a tag partner and keep her in that division because this title run just hasn’t worked.

Skarlet
Reactions: 0

Post by Skarlet »

Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2022, 02:08
I really like Liv but she’s not at that level. Give her a tag partner and keep her in that division because this title run just hasn’t worked.
Liv and Seth are apparently joining Bray Wyatts stable... they've both gone completely black on social media.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Skarlet wrote:
09 Oct 2022, 11:47
Guest wrote:
09 Oct 2022, 02:08
Liv and Seth are apparently joining Bray Wyatts stable... they've both gone completely black on social media.
As well as Bo Dallas who has apparently re-signed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tegan Nox and her girlfriend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have a bit of a crush on Momo Kohgo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stardom are femming up Giulia ready for her World Title run (they did the same to Utami).

And in WWE, they want Tegan back and Total Divas is returning and Sonya is in the cast again.

Skarlet

Post by Skarlet »

Where did you see that Total Divas is back?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Skarlet wrote:
31 Oct 2022, 22:21
Someone on Instagram was putting around a press release that Total divas was returning with Sonya, Aliyah, Raquel and the previous cast, I saw it too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^Hopefully we do get a new season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 12:34
Skarlet wrote:
Someone on Instagram was putting around a press release that Total divas was returning with Sonya, Aliyah, Raquel and the previous cast, I saw it too.

Total Divas? Alexa Bliss should have her own show like The Bella Twins and The Miz and Maryse got except with Alexa as the host interviewing other people like she had with her old podcast 'Uncool With Alexa Bliss' on WWE's You Tube channel which you can see below.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bayley ping for anybody?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Nov 2022, 07:26
Bayley ping for anybody?
After the losses she has been takin' lately anything would help her. I can't believe how much they have had Bianca Belair bury her and Damage Control in their latest feud. Even though DC got the win over Bliss and Asuka it was only because Nikki Cross cost Bliss the match. Damage Control are supposed to look strong but they look like a joke. Hope they win the War Games match against Bianca's team at Survivor Series.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Nov 2022, 07:33
Guest wrote:
Bayley ping for anybody?
After the losses she has been takin' lately anything would help her. I can't believe how much they have had Bianca Belair bury her and Damage Control in their latest feud. Even though DC got the win over Bliss and Asuka it was only because Nikki Cross cost Bliss the match. Damage Control are supposed to look strong but they look like a joke. Hope they win the War Games match against Bianca's team at Survivor Series.
Oh gawd. Bianca Belair is soo overrated and a spotlight hog. I used to like her when she first came up to the main roster and was rooting for her to beat Sasha Banks and become Smackdown Women's Champion but there is only so much of one person in the spotlight as champion you can handle which is why I hate Roman Reigns's two year reign as WWE Undisputed Champion. Not saying Bianca should go away or never get another title run again but I am against her keeping the title to Wrestlemania next year because she already two huge matches with Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch at Wrestlemania and they should let somebody new have a turn like Mandy Rose who has become hugely popular in NXT as the leader of Toxic Attraction.

I hope Mandy dethrones Bianca at Royal Rumble. Bayley and Damage Control losing was the right call imo if the plan if for Toxic to beat her since Toxic are more dominant.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Bayley ping for anybody?
No she is straight AF. Only sonya and always sonya.

Skarlet

Post by Skarlet »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2022, 12:34
Skarlet wrote:

Oh cool! I know the show is like 90% scripted, but i actually enjoy watching, especially Nattie lol

If Aliyah and Sonya are on, i bet Liv will make some cameos again. Wish she was a regular though :dramaqueen:

As for Bayley... she's kinda weird to read honestly lmao probably straight though.

For the OP talking about Bianca, i don't think you can compare Roman and her. Romans storyline is great, it was great with Jey and is amazing with Sami. Right now you have so many options to dethrone him and all would be good (I'm rooting for Cody though, but Sami or Jey winning would be special too), Biancas story is just: Have a match, beat someone and move on to the next. It's getting boring, which is why i bet that Charlotte beats her at Wrestlemania because Bianca needs something different.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anybody on here watch AEW as well as WWE? I would like an AEW forum for my myriad thoughts about Team DMD,Jade Cargill,and the rest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Nov 2022, 14:57
Anybody on here watch AEW as well as WWE? I would like an AEW forum for my myriad thoughts about Team DMD,Jade Cargill,and the rest.
I did, but haven't in a while. They're missing something.

Jade has to be at least bi. No woman that cut could possibly be straight.

I wish she were a better wrestler, but damn, she's hot. This must be what gay WWE fans felt about Cena.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2022, 22:52
Both of them are straight, have a boyfriend. They just spice things up and they are aware of all of this.
Sadly the only "lesbian" is Sonya Deville.
Women's athletes are overwhelmingly gay or bi. They've only recently started coming out the closet, and Rhea pings to high heaven.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm surprised Tony Khan let Mia Yim slip. I know she said she "didn't want to wrestle in the same promotion as her husband", but I don't buy that for a second. The fact is, without Vince, it's just not even a contest WWE's the better place for women right now. They have more women's talent, network-TV, and more cable-TV time to work within. Those last three advantages were true even before Vince's career blessedly met the woodshed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just watch Stardom lately. I find both WWE and AEW unwatchable, frankly. The Japanese women are so far ahead I can't envision the Americans ever catching up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There is no way a straight women dances like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Indi Hartwell posted this pic the other day, lots of speculation that it’s her girlfriend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For such a sports environment, it's kinda surprising that wwe women are pretty much straight oriented.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 02:38
For such a sports environment, it's kinda surprising that wwe women are pretty much straight oriented.
Yes but in most sports you are training/working with the same sex. In WWE men and women travel together, train together and especially in NXT (wwe developmental) they are encouraged to spend time together outside of the ring.

If you compare that to Japanese wrestling. The companies are single sex. So the women are together all the time, same as in Sports environments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 00:26
Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 02:38
Yes but in most sports you are training/working with the same sex. In WWE men and women travel together, train together and especially in NXT (wwe developmental) they are encouraged to spend time together outside of the ring.

If you compare that to Japanese wrestling. The companies are single sex. So the women are together all the time, same as in Sports environments.
Well, the WWE women's division got a bit gayer tonight when Tegan Nox returned!

GuestyWWE
Reactions:

Post by GuestyWWE »

Guest wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 01:41
Indi Hartwell posted this pic the other day, lots of speculation that it’s her girlfriend.

Not speculation, that is her girlfriend. On her (the girlfriend) Instagram there’s pictures of them kissing.

https://instagram.com/g.lissette_?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well at least we can say we have 3 open same sex couple :
Sonya and her gf, Tegan and her gf, and now Indi and her gf.

Not bad i guess, especially looking at the whole straight vibes in it. And sorry i don't count bihet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dakota Kai and Shayna are a couple and have been living together for years

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ Yeah. Dakota & Shayna have been together for about 4 years. And are the worst kept secret despite guys on Twitter still insisting that they are aren’t.

A little Maika :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 00:43
Guesty5 wrote:

Prior to Bo Dallas getting married(to his previous wife) I honestly always thought he was gay, so who knows why they both live on the farm together, maybe they’re just friends?! That I recall them has never really been anything else to tie the together.
Sonya and Liv went partying at a strip club together. They apparently didn't mean to show they were at a strip club, but a naked lady ended up videobombing them while they were filming:

https://tjrwrestling.net/news/liv-morga ... a-deville/

The Bo thing had to've been a bearding arrangement.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know it's been said before, and I know she has an ex-husband, a current boyfriend, and a TV boyfriend, but there's no way Rhea Ripley can possibly be straight. She pings harder than any woman in WWE today except maybe Shayna.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Dec 2022, 23:14
Guest wrote:
05 Oct 2022, 00:43
Guesty5 wrote:

Sonya and Liv went partying at a strip club together. They apparently didn't mean to show they were at a strip club, but a naked lady ended up videobombing them while they were filming:

https://tjrwrestling.net/news/liv-morga ... a-deville/

The Bo thing had to've been a bearding arrangement.
I like Tegan Nox’s gf but if Liv is even slightly gay then this new team could lead somewhere.
They’d be a hot couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mandy Rose got released for profiting from ’racy photos’ of herself.

WWE are scum even with Vince gone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Dec 2022, 02:28
Mandy Rose got released for profiting from ’racy photos’ of herself.

WWE are scum even with Vince gone.
I don't think she should've been fired, but I'm sure whatever policy they had on going too far with shooting racy content was exceeded. Mandy did it anyway because she makes way more money doing that than wrestling, doesn't have to get beaten up for doing so, and if she wants to keep wrestling, there'll be at least a few places she can go that won't care so much that she's shooting what she's been shooting.

WWE's gonna have to pay a lot more or restrict a lot less if they don't want all their hottest women choosing OF over wrestling, especially given their brutal physical demands.