WWE Divas/Superstars

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest,Apr 8 2020, 06:02 PM wrote: Bianca fans were wailing about Charlotte burying her too with a clean win less than two months ago. Now that she's on Raw they've completely forgotten about their nonsense and are eagerly waiting for her to challenge Becky for the title. Fans are fickle and have short memories concerning their favs. Rhea is 7 years younger than Bianca and lost to a legend. She'll get over it.
Just to add, every description I've heard and read raved about Rhea holding her own with Charlotte in what reviews are calling one of the best matches of the weekend. Also raved about how well Rhea sold in the match. Not that I rely on others opinions, but instead what I see with my own two eyes and I thought she was excellent. Everyone always gets overly dramatic about a situation immediately after it happens, good or bad. Rhea will be fine.

jax
Reactions:

Post by jax »

I think it is starting to become apparent that Rhea losing and how she lost is probably something that came about because of the circumstances of the world today. Her work visa hasn't been renewed and has apparently had to go back to Australia already. With everything happening with the virus it will probably take a bit for her to get her work visa renewed. So I wouldn't be surprised if it gets announced that Rhea's knee was injured hence her tapping and will be out indefinitely.

The WWE already announced today that Jordan Devlin has been stripped of the Cruiserweight title since he can't come to states due to quarantine. They are setting up an interim cruiserweight championship tournament.

While you can have one championship be stripped and have a tournament but having two would be much especially since they had this match to get the title off of Rhea and now they have a star champion on NXT that can wrestle any of the women there. They can have Charlotte lose to someone and really make that person or just have her hold it till eventually Rhea gets her situation straightened out and she can get her win back.

So yeah I wasn't a fan of Rhea losing and especially of her tapping but if this is really the situation than unfortunately they are trying to make the best of a bad situation.

itsmebitches
Reactions: 0

Post by itsmebitches »

Rhea is still in Orlando so that story isn't true.
As far as her not being buried. I have seen people saying they thought it was a good match but at the same time criticizing the booking.
You really have to live inside a WWE bubble to not understand how she was buried.
Only in WWE would people consider someone tapping out clean to the heel, having her finishing move kicked out of and then the follow up promos as her not being buried.
And when you say she will be fine, how are these people doing:
Ricochet
Kairi Sane
Cesaro
Gable
Alexander
And that's just a few names of people who had far more potential than Rhea who are all nobodies on the MR.
Vince doesn't know how to make stars. For so long Vince has tried to convince himself and the world that what he does is sports entertainment and not pro wrestling and somewhere along the line he got his wish. Problem is sports entertainment isn't the thing that has been around for 140 years. There is no proof that this thing he promotes works but there is a long history of pro wrestling working.
Hell if they had been brave enough to do it it would have been awesome for Rhea to beat Charlotte in 2 minutes with the riptide. It would have made her in an instant.
As far Charlotte being a legend. How is she a legend?.
Because WWE tells you she is.
It isn't like she is this all time great in ring performer or any kind of a drawcard.
She is a very good and on occasion, a great pro wrestler, then again this is sports entertainment so I guess within the context of that strange Vince created world she is a legend.

And you can quote me on that

Reactions:

Re: WWE Divas/Superstars

Post by Guest »

Are Shayna and Dakota still dating?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Lately, Sonya Deville's dating life is not really good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kayla Braxton came out as bi, got trolled by male wrestling fans on Twitter and deactivated her account today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://itrwrestling.com/news/kayla-bra ... l-message/

“My whole life, I’ve had to choose. Are you black? Are you white? Which bubble do you fill in on the SATs? I always filled in “other” because nothing applied to me. Tonight, I choose to be over having to choose. Hello world. I’m Kayla. Oh. And yeah – I’m Bi.”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Feb 2021, 17:30
Are Shayna and Dakota still dating?
But late but yeah.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I guess we can post all women from wrestling in here?!

So a Japanese wrestler that’s always kind of pinged for me lost a hair v hair match last week.
And I didn’t think it was possible but she’s hotter now than she was before

Before

After

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So I’m just dipping back into WWE again(Wrestlemania time) and turns out they’re doing Sasha and Bianca for the title. That’s a match I’m looking forward too.

Does anyone know when Sonya is going to wrestle again or is she retired?

endiadj
Reactions:

Post by endiadj »

I'm sure it'll be a good match as will Asuka/Rhea, but there's no heat or history involved in either match and no build. These women's matches were just thrown together and that shouldn't be the case for the biggest PPV ever, Wrestlemania.

No idea about Sonya.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

endiadj
Reactions:

Post by endiadj »

Has Sasha ever won a Wrestlemania match?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2021, 23:48
Who’s the one in the white?

Jax
Reactions:

Post by Jax »

Well looks like Toni Storm officially came out as bi on the WWE NXT IG. Of course she is currently dating a guy so take what with it what you will.

endiadj
Reactions:

Post by endiadj »

endiadj wrote:
11 Apr 2021, 07:10
Has Sasha ever won a Wrestlemania match?
Nope.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So happy to see WWE dying. They keep pushing the wrong people. Charlotte still being pushed without a single fan =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I used to watch Wrestling as kid - back in the days of Bret, Shawn, Flair and the yellow menace.

I was you tubing and fell into an 90's retro hole of review and top 10 video. I ended up watching some Ronda stuff.

Anyway this lead me thinking womens wrestling isn't an utterly awful joke now. That not every woman looks like a Playboy bunny now.

I also appreciate as a Scottish person that the one Scottish wrestlers persona is total nutter. Vince knows Scotland well.

Why does everyone hate Ric's daughter?

endiadj
Reactions:

Post by endiadj »

Guest wrote:
19 Jul 2021, 17:53
I used to watch Wrestling as kid - back in the days of Bret, Shawn, Flair and the yellow menace.

I was you tubing and fell into an 90's retro hole of review and top 10 video. I ended up watching some Ronda stuff.

Anyway this lead me thinking womens wrestling isn't an utterly awful joke now. That not every woman looks like a Playboy bunny now.

I also appreciate as a Scottish person that the one Scottish wrestlers persona is total nutter. Vince knows Scotland well.

Cause she's 6 ft, athletic, talented, always delivers, especially in the big moments, but they think she's only where she is cause she's Ric's daughter.🙄 Once again she delivered at MITB. She and Rhea saved a shitty storyline and turned chants of "we want Becky" into "this is awesome" and a standing ovation at the end with their show stealing RAW title match. Great work ladies! :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You will never convince me that Rhea Ripley is straight, NEVER!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 17:21

She not with that black guy anymore?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 17:50
Guest wrote:

Don’t know. But Tegan Nox broke up with her GF.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 22:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da she did, how do you know that? I check her gf insta she still have their photos together. Idk about tegan, maybe she wanted to more private because she is promoted to sd?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 23:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da she did, how do you know that? I check her gf insta she still have their photos together. Idk about tegan, maybe she wanted to more private because she is promoted to sd?
She said she was single on her Twitter yesterday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 23:32
Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2021, 23:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She said she was single on her Twitter yesterday.
LOL that's fast. I guess we have an answer why tegan deleted their photos together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She used to post workout videos all the time with him but not anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pretty sure Mercedes Martinez is dating Viperess now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seems like Sonya is stepping back in the ring vs Naomi. Sonya should now be pushed a lot, she is ready for the next step.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2021, 06:18
Seems like Sonya is stepping back in the ring vs Naomi. Sonya should now be pushed a lot, she is ready for the next step.
Hopefully, because the slot she’s in at the moment is pretty pointless.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m starting to think that Rhea may be dating Austin Theory.
He seems to have replaced the ‘ex’ boyfriend as her workout partner.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I work at an arena and WWE are doing a house show there so am looking forward to seeing that. I used to be a fan as a kid in the early 90s. I wouldn't pay to see most of the events there but sometimes it's nice to see some events I am interested in.

Which wrestlers are supposed to be gay? Any of them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 07:36
I work at an arena and WWE are doing a house show there so am looking forward to seeing that. I used to be a fan as a kid in the early 90s. I wouldn't pay to see most of the events there but sometimes it's nice to see some events I am interested in.

Which wrestlers are supposed to be gay? Any of them?
I hope you enjoy the show. ^_^
Yeah, there are a few like Sonya Deville (L), Tegan Nox, Kayla Braxton (B), Mercedes Martinez (L), Shayna Baszler (B?), Dakota Kai. I haven't watched wwe stuff in a while so i'm not really sure what brands are they on or what's going on with them though.

endiadj
Reactions:

Post by endiadj »

Well, some scumbag was mocking Sonya Deville on social media and caused her to delete her accounts. 😞 What is wrong with people?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So I watched NXT last night since they had the Halloween Havoc special. I stopped watching weekly when the 2.0 revamp started; just catch parts after the fact that I know I'll like. There have been a few good matches, but otherwise a lot of it is just worlds apart from the NXT that kept me watching WWE in recent years.

The previous weeks they did vignettes about a hooded figure, clearly Dakota Kai, talking about burying the past; reflection leads to reincarnation; smashing a mirror perhaps suggesting shame in who she became as a heel. Felt like setup for a face return. She made a great heel for a couple years, but people were starting to get behind her this year. Remember when she turned on Raquel and both the Live crowd and social media were treating her like the face?

They had a good set up. Mandy Rose's goons (yes, she's top heel in NXT now for those just joining/rejoining in) help Mandy win and Dakota comes out post match and makes it clear she is coming for Mandy, starting Dakota's redemption story. Instead, we got predictable Dakota hits Raquel with a shovel and unmasks after Mandy wins the belt. Crowd CHEERS for Dakota, were booing Raquel all during the match vs Mandy. It was hinted maybe Dakota's a bit mentally unstable now.

WWE are a bit tone deaf, going face Raquel vs heel Dakota when it seems that is the route opposite of what a large portion of the audience wants and wanted this past summer. Not the first time they are tone deaf, mind you. But even worse is if they go the mentally unstable route with Dakota and villainize her for said problems and yet we are supposed to cheer Raquel as she tries to bash her brains in (yes poor choice in words, but feel it makes the point). It's wrestling, a storyline of fiction, characters and all yet this feels all wrong.

I'll wait a couple weeks to see the direction, but may tune this one out. Unless it does set up a redemption story for Dakota, thus the mentally unstable route is something to overcome and not turned into she's an evil crazy rotten egg who deserves to be brutalized for it.

Any thoughts?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know about NXT but Charlotte making Becky drop the belt was better story wise than lame swapping them. They should be complemting her rather than making out she's worse than Shawn and Hogan combined.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any of you think bayley is bi?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 08:44
Why?

Leznon
Reactions: 8

Post by Leznon »

Guest wrote:
Never thought about it. Is it because she's tomboyish?
~ Not in my backyard utensils, go back to China. :rage:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leznon wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 17:47
Guest wrote:
Is Bayley still a heel?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Oct 2021, 11:51
Leznon wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 17:47
Guest wrote:
Is Bayley still a heel?
Yeah, but she tore her ACL back in July, so who knows what angle they'll take when she finally returns. It was such unfortunate timing, because she really figured out her heel character & helped carry the show during the pandemic era & then right before they were going to tour again, it happened during a work-out.

guestor
Reactions:

Post by guestor »

slightly off topic but wtf I've seen :lol:

guest 13
Reactions:

Post by guest 13 »

Guest wrote:

Could answer the bolded part regarding Ric's daughter Charlotte.

The quick answer is that they have the same feelings for her as they do for Roman Reigns and John Cena before Cena went to become a actor which is people rightfully feel she's being shoved down everyone's faces despite how many times people boo her as a massive hint they want her to stop being the center of attention.

The more detailed answer are several.

1) Every storyline she's involved in goes one of two ways. Either she's competing for the a women's title which she doesn't need. To put it in perspective, Charlotte has only been wrestling since 2014, yet she's a 15 times champion! The current record holder are her dad Ric and John Cena both at 16 times. At the rate Charlotte's title reigns tend to go, she'll likely break that record at the end of 2022.

Of course in order to have held the title that many times, that obviously means a ton of other women got no chance to shine whatsoever throughout their current WWE run. It's the same reason people hated the Bella Twins back when they were on the roster. Because the people running main roster made the Bella Twins the face of the women's division and had Nikki hold the title for almost a entire year, that means more talented wrestlers like Paige (who people saw as the real face of the women's division at the time) had short pathetic title reigns as a result. Except now you have a whole roster of talented women people want to see have their spotlight but so far never did.

2) The only other "storyline" if you can even call it that which Charlotte gets put into involves squashing other women to prop her up (which she doesn't need) or being shoved into women milestones pretty much just for bragging rights (which she doesn't need). Examples are being setup to be the one to end Asuka's undefeated streak AND win the title at Wrestlemania all in one go. Another example was Trist Stratus's big in ring retun after 12 years. Trish express wanting either Sasha Banks or Alexa Bliss as her dream opponent. Guess who got the honours of making Trish tap out in her hometown of Toronto in her big in ring return? Here's a hint: she's Ric's daughter. There was also when she got shoved into the Ronda Rousey vs Becky Lynch feud solely so she can say she was part of the very first women's main event at Wrestlemania. Thankfully she didn't win it and I think it's the only Wrestlemania she hasn't won to date, but these are some examples of her track record.

At the moment, there's several other women milestones that Charlotte is in positioned to break, and if WWE goes that direction, the fans have a right to be enraged. Here's basically the details:

The upcoming Royal Rumble people are fearing about Charlotte winning it because knowing how WWE loves to book things, Wrestlemania seems too obvious they're going for Charlotte vs Sasha Bank for the Smackdown women's title because at the moment main roster still only seems to care about the horsewomen with a little Bianca Belair on the side. Sasha is injured however and can't make the Rumble, so Charlotte is entering it.

Now here's the part of why people have a right to be enraged if WWE goes all WWE on the women's rumble:
1) Charlotte is entering the Rumble as the women's champion! Yes Royal Rumbles are meant for wrestlers to have a shot at the champ, but this year the champ herself is entering the Rumble.
2) Add to that, Charlotte already won the 2020 womens' Royal Rumble. Considering there's only ever been 3 other Royal Rumble winners (Becky Lynch, Asuka and Bianca Belair), if Charlotte wins it twice almost back to back, people have a right to be pissed.
3) If this doesn't already have people wary, Lita has returned after 20 years retirement for one last WWE run. Not only will Lita be appearing in the Rumble, but unfortunately WWE looks to have her already setup with a feud against Charlotte much to many people's dislike considering what happened with Trish's big return.
4) If this isn't bad enough, Mickie James is another name to many people's surprise is appearing in the Rumble. Mickie is a interesting case because not only is she a WWE legend like Trish and Lita who got fired by WWE last year, but she made a big career comeback later that year on Impact Wrestling and the company even let her keep the women's title after their last PPV just so she can enter the Rumble as the champion.
5) There's also speculations Trish is going to be surprise entry because she did tease still wanting to have a match with the actual women she wanted to face off against.

So if Charlotte ends up winning the upcoming Rumble (which often tends to be a launching vehicle for people's careers) and managing to eliminate Lita, Trish and Mickie in the process, fans have a right to be raging.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So I don't know how many people have seen it but Xia Li and her "roommate" are absolutely in a relationship aren't they?

endiadj
Reactions:

Post by endiadj »

guest 13 wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 23:55
Guest wrote:

The quick answer is that they have the same feelings for her as they do for Roman Reigns and John Cena before Cena went to become a actor which is people rightfully feel she's being shoved down everyone's faces despite how many times people boo her as a massive hint they want her to stop being the center of attention.

1) Every storyline she's involved in goes one of two ways. Either she's competing for the a women's title which she doesn't need. To put it in perspective, Charlotte has only been wrestling since 2014, yet she's a 15 times champion! The current record holder are her dad Ric and John Cena both at 16 times. At the rate Charlotte's title reigns tend to go, she'll likely break that record at the end of 2022.

Of course in order to have held the title that many times, that obviously means a ton of other women got no chance to shine whatsoever throughout their current WWE run. It's the same reason people hated the Bella Twins back when they were on the roster. Because the people running main roster made the Bella Twins the face of the women's division and had Nikki hold the title for almost a entire year, that means more talented wrestlers like Paige (who people saw as the real face of the women's division at the time) had short pathetic title reigns as a result. Except now you have a whole roster of talented women people want to see have their spotlight but so far never did.

2) The only other "storyline" if you can even call it that which Charlotte gets put into involves squashing other women to prop her up (which she doesn't need) or being shoved into women milestones pretty much just for bragging rights (which she doesn't need). Examples are being setup to be the one to end Asuka's undefeated streak AND win the title at Wrestlemania all in one go. Another example was Trist Stratus's big in ring retun after 12 years. Trish express wanting either Sasha Banks or Alexa Bliss as her dream opponent. Guess who got the honours of making Trish tap out in her hometown of Toronto in her big in ring return? Here's a hint: she's Ric's daughter. There was also when she got shoved into the Ronda Rousey vs Becky Lynch feud solely so she can say she was part of the very first women's main event at Wrestlemania. Thankfully she didn't win it and I think it's the only Wrestlemania she hasn't won to date, but these are some examples of her track record.

At the moment, there's several other women milestones that Charlotte is in positioned to break, and if WWE goes that direction, the fans have a right to be enraged. Here's basically the details:

The upcoming Royal Rumble people are fearing about Charlotte winning it because knowing how WWE loves to book things, Wrestlemania seems too obvious they're going for Charlotte vs Sasha Bank for the Smackdown women's title because at the moment main roster still only seems to care about the horsewomen with a little Bianca Belair on the side. Sasha is injured however and can't make the Rumble, so Charlotte is entering it.

Now here's the part of why people have a right to be enraged if WWE goes all WWE on the women's rumble:
1) Charlotte is entering the Rumble as the women's champion! Yes Royal Rumbles are meant for wrestlers to have a shot at the champ, but this year the champ herself is entering the Rumble.
2) Add to that, Charlotte already won the 2020 womens' Royal Rumble. Considering there's only ever been 3 other Royal Rumble winners (Becky Lynch, Asuka and Bianca Belair), if Charlotte wins it twice almost back to back, people have a right to be pissed.
3) If this doesn't already have people wary, Lita has returned after 20 years retirement for one last WWE run. Not only will Lita be appearing in the Rumble, but unfortunately WWE looks to have her already setup with a feud against Charlotte much to many people's dislike considering what happened with Trish's big return.
4) If this isn't bad enough, Mickie James is another name to many people's surprise is appearing in the Rumble. Mickie is a interesting case because not only is she a WWE legend like Trish and Lita who got fired by WWE last year, but she made a big career comeback later that year on Impact Wrestling and the company even let her keep the women's title after their last PPV just so she can enter the Rumble as the champion.
5) There's also speculations Trish is going to be surprise entry because she did tease still wanting to have a match with the actual women she wanted to face off against.

So if Charlotte ends up winning the upcoming Rumble (which often tends to be a launching vehicle for people's careers) and managing to eliminate Lita, Trish and Mickie in the process, fans have a right to be raging.
Damn! You got issues.😂😑. It's Vince's company and he does what he wants. Amazing how other wrestlers can achieve records and streaks, do crossovers on both shows, etc., but if Charlotte does it, she gets everything.😑

Reactions:

Post by guest »

endiadj wrote:
27 Jan 2022, 01:22
guest 13 wrote:
15 Jan 2022, 23:55
Guest wrote:

Damn! You got issues.😂😑. It's Vince's company and he does what he wants.
Giving a detailed answer is "having issues"? Okay I could see why everyone on this site is such a lazy ass then.
endiadj wrote:
27 Jan 2022, 01:22
Amazing how other wrestlers can achieve records and streaks, do crossovers on both shows, etc., but if Charlotte does it, she gets everything.
Problem is NO OTHER WOMAN besides Charlotte has done those things. Closest is Becky having the longest Raw women's reign at nearly 400 days which was obviously done to spite Ronda being the previous record holder. Outside Lynch, no one has come remotely close to the treatment Charlotte gets. The next women's record holder for most title I think is Trish at 7 reigns which is literally less than half Charlotte's reigns.

At one point Charlotte was being featured on Raw, Smackdown AND NXT as a solo wrestler. Only time other women wrestlers can do that is if they happen to be the women tag champions before NXT got their own women tag titles because at the time, that's the only one in the whole company and it was actually expected of them to defend it against women tag teams on all 3 brands. Charlotte was being feature on all 3 because? Screw it, she's Charlotte. They need no explanation beyond that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 12:07
So I don't know how many people have seen it but Xia Li and her "roommate" are absolutely in a relationship aren't they?
Erica Yan? Yeah probably. It wouldn’t be the first time, her last ‘roommate’ was Kairi Sane. And they used to go on vacations together, that was until Kairi went back to Japan and married a guy she met years ago but wasn’t dating until she went back home. Such an odd situation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 00:01
Guest wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 12:07
Erica Yan? Yeah probably. It wouldn’t be the first time, her last ‘roommate’ was Kairi Sane. And they used to go on vacations together, that was until Kairi went back to Japan and married a guy she met years ago but wasn’t dating until she went back home. Such an odd situation.
Yeah just don't ever expect confirmation on any of this because Asia is terrible for anything LGBT

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sonya did well for her 1st match in nearly 2 years. She needs to get back n the ring full time. Who has everyone got winning the Rumble? If Ronda is back got to be her right?