Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And why isn't Candace Parker one of the featured header pics? She's a way better choice than Cambage. We don't even know if Cambage is going to be back next season.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:And why isn't Candace Parker one of the featured header pics? She's a way better choice than Cambage. We don't even know if Cambage is going to be back next season.
LOL That's so random.
There's no header pic on the thread. And looks like the person, opened photoshop and threw several pics which looked to right side from google for the first pic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder how Angel is doing. Hope her recovery is going well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

still can't believe that EDD moved in such small house. there's not enough space even for Wrigley. Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why are people staying with all the mad trolls on tapa? damn

NobodyKnows
Reactions:

Post by NobodyKnows »

Guest wrote:why are people staying with all the mad trolls on tapa? damn
Nobody knows this place is here and you can't link this site on tapa because it gets sensored.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know how they missed the news but I am trying to get them over here.

yawn
Reactions:

Post by yawn »

They missed the news because they edited the link to point back to the tapa forum.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some real nervous people in MN right now with this news about Maya being in doubt to play or even stay with the Lynx

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are there two WNBA threads? I got confused and went to the wrong one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

NobodyKnows wrote:
Nobody knows this place is here and you can't link this site on tapa because it gets sensored.
By now everyone and their mothers knows about this site. Some people just prefer the place where's all old content. Other people decides to leave after reading the rules. This is not community anymore but private non lesbian site. Also looks like all crazy fangirls moved here. LOL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Some real nervous people in MN right now with this news about Maya being in doubt to play or even stay with the Lynx
What's going on?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Some real nervous people in MN right now with this news about Maya being in doubt to play or even stay with the Lynx
What's going on?
http://www.espn.com/wnba/story/_/id/257876...lay-2019-season

https://www.twincities.com/2019/01/17/can-l...appear-limited/

https://lynx.wnba.com/news/statement-from-c...-on-maya-moore/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^^Thanks

Boopz
Reactions:

Post by Boopz »

Whoa, sounds like we might see some action off the court this season. I'll be interested to see where she lands.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
NobodyKnows wrote:
By now everyone and their mothers knows about this site. Some people just prefer the place where's all old content. Other people decides to leave after reading the rules. This is not community anymore but private non lesbian site. Also looks like all crazy fangirls moved here. LOL
Not true. Finally got info how to get here yesterday. Thanks to all the helpful people.
Hope this thread/board is more lively than Tapa.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NobodyKnows wrote:
Not true. Finally got info how to get here yesterday. Thanks to all the helpful people.
I'm glad you made it before my posts got deleted and I got banned (which has now happened although one post is strangely still there just saying t h e l c h a t which now looks funny with none of the other posts there for context)
Now we need some news or drama to talk about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NobodyKnows wrote:
Cool story bro. With trolls like you no wonder why people don't want to post here.

yawn
Reactions:

Post by yawn »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
NobodyKnows wrote:
Cool story bro. With trolls like you no wonder why people don't want to post here.
Wow, is this an example of the folks on this board? Because if you check the tapa board they really did just post the info yesterday in a way that didn't get censored.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:still can't believe that EDD moved in such small house. there's not enough space even for Wrigley.  Image
I still wonder why they left the house it was a beautiful home

Tody
Reactions:

Post by Tody »

Guest wrote:Image
Just being nosy, who are they?

I think we're going to get some drama this season. Can't wait!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sami Whitcomb and her wife

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That was fast. Lizzie pulls an EDD/Fowles move and demands to go to LA. :popcorn:

Justme
Reactions:

Post by Justme »

Guest wrote:Sami Whitcomb and her wife
Ohh I see. Thanks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
That was fast. Lizzie pulls an EDD/Fowles move and demands to go to LA. :popcorn:
I heard she wanted a trade. I had no idea she wanted to play in LA. Not sure how I feel about that.

ifuLA
Reactions:

Post by ifuLA »

if You are Las vegas do u trade #1 for Liz?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ifuLA wrote:if You are Las vegas do u trade #1 for Liz?

In a heartbeat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The only way I trade for Liz if I am any team is if I get her for a bargain. I'm not giving up anyone good and especially not anyone young & good or a draft pick to get that flake. On any given night you never know if she will score 30 or pout and foul herself out in minutes and that is not someone who is going to lead you to a title. Good luck with that Wings.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If the rumors are right and she wants to go to LA you can't guarantee that she'll show up if she gets traded to any other team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It is diva cambage so you can't guarantee she's going to show up period. that is why no one is going to give up a franchise player for her because she is not a franchise player herself. no one can build a franchise around her fickle ass.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cambage has held the Wings organization hostage for the last couple of years. If I were them I'd let her sit the season out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maya Moore is a Jesus freak. Taking the season off to 'spread the gospel'.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This thread is so dead

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Maya Moore is a Jesus freak.  Taking the season off to 'spread the gospel'.
My thoughts exactly. Why doesn't she just retire and move on?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know if she'll be able to come back at the same level if she doesn't spend some of the time the coming year working out and maintaining her game.

Zzzzzz
Reactions:

Post by Zzzzzz »

Guest wrote:Maya Moore is a Jesus freak.  Taking the season off to 'spread the gospel'.
No wonder this place is dead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Maya Moore is a Jesus freak. Taking the season off to 'spread the gospel'.
My thoughts exactly. Why doesn't she just retire and move on?
x2
The silver lining here is that with her gone the league just got less boring

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:This thread is so dead
Everyone should come over here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's pretty epic that Bird and Staley are coaching the NBA All Star celeb game. I think Staley will pull it out, but even though it's fun, I'm curious to see how Bird does coaching, LOL.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

unfortunately most of the regular posters on this topic are still on spam and I don't think they know about the new board. which has led to this board being dead

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did anybody see the news on Catchings? The Fever promoted her to VP.

Happy Tuesday
Reactions:

Post by Happy Tuesday »

Guest wrote:Did anybody see the news on Catchings? The Fever promoted her to VP.
I think it was a good move. VP of basketball OPS