Australian Womens Football

Reactions:

Re: Australian Womens Football

Post by Guest »

❤️❤️❤️ So happy for them!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When is the squad being announced? When will the team be going into camp?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Going by macca and Kirsty insta stories can we expect her in Australia soon? I hope so!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 14:06

Good for Mini! So happy for her and her family!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 15:40
Going by macca and Kirsty insta stories can we expect her in Australia soon? I hope so!
I mean I assume she'll be going to watch some World Cup games which is just over a month away now. I'd call that soon. If camp starts when clubs release players on June 23rd it's unlikely she'll be going before or during NT camp since she wouldn't really be able to see her or would be hanging about for weeks before the World Cup starts. I'm ready for WAG Kirsty though :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 04:00
Are teagan and charli together? Or just really best friends?
I think they are best friends who felt in love

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 17:23
Guest wrote:
Da. They're Australians in a foreign language country who along with Gorry have formed a tight friend group. That's as deep as it goes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 17:56
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 17:23
Guest wrote:
Da. They're Australians in a foreign language country who along with Gorry have formed a tight friend group. That's as deep as it goes.
Da Charli seems straight to me, I think they’re all just extremely close friends, kind of “friends that became family” type of thing. Unless she’s just very femme and it’s not registering on my gaydar, but I’m usually pretty on the money and she doesn’t ping at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like some of them are in training in the Gold Coast already
Kyah???? Is she going to make it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 03:35
It looked like mostly a lot of fringe and/or injured players. Kyah, Remy, Mary, Alanna, Jada, Lydia. The team doctor was there too. Maybe more of a last chance pre-camp assessment for some rather than guaranteed call-ups.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I hope she does make it. She's been a massive part of the Matilda's for 10+ years, she deserves this home tournament. I doubt she would play that much but it would still mean a lot to her to be included.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 09:15
Guest wrote:
I hope she does make it. She's been a massive part of the Matilda's for 10+ years, she deserves this home tournament. I doubt she would play that much but it would still mean a lot to her to be included.
DA. She shouldn't just be there for sentimental reasons. No one should. If we get injuries that require using more of the bench the last thing we need is an aging, injury prone player who hasn't played a single minute since sustaining an ACL injury 8 months ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any one hve any idea of when the roster for aus and uswnt comes out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 21:39
This Monday for the USWNT. Surely the Matildas will announce soon as well as most are in Australia and training either individually or together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

EvE starting on the bench for SD today. Wonder if she’ll get any minutes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seems like even more players are arriving in camp. Kerr and Foord now there. The squad has to be dropping soon, right? They could've given us a crumb and a preliminary squad before the final cuts if they're going to take so long compared to many other teams. If you can't tell I'm impatient :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jun 2023, 18:54
Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 21:39
This Monday for the USWNT. Surely the Matildas will announce soon as well as most are in Australia and training either individually or together.
USWNT is actually on wednesday. 3 names have been leaked allready, and most of the others are easily predictable. Except maybe for the last 2 spots.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^Is Kerr in US or Australia? Didn't realise she hadfamily in US too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2023, 14:24
^Is Kerr in US or Australia? Didn't realise she hadfamily in US too.
Sam is in Australia. her girlfriend is from US, she was there for a while but she is in Australia in the last days

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Provisional squad out.

Picks for not making it: Logarzo, Sayer, Seismen, Whyman, Crummer, and one more.

https://www.matildas.com.au/news/commba ... tid=Zxz2cZ

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2023, 00:09
Provisional squad out.

Picks for not making it: Logarzo, Sayer, Seismen, Whyman, Crummer, and one more.

Possibly Gielnik and Simon. If Gielnik makes it, then perhaps Crummer goes. Can’t be both.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s going to be interesting to see who tony picks cause a lot of players defs havnt earnt being in the squad due to form or injury’s… if it was the us you’d just be out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2023, 00:13
Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2023, 00:09
Provisional squad out.

Possibly Gielnik and Simon. If Gielnik makes it, then perhaps Crummer goes. Can’t be both.
crummer is a lock unfortunately can't see her not making it given tony seems to favour her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not ideal 😬

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2023, 12:28
Not ideal 😬

I guess it’s a calculated risk to include experienced players who lack match fitness over inexperienced players. I think the only possible starter in this group is Yallop. If we make it out of the group stage, there’s going to be some pretty tired starters. It’ll be interesting to see the subs Tony uses. Can’t imagine the likes of Kerr, Carpenter, Foord will get much rest unless we have a significant lead in a game.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saw some pictures of Cait and Katie McCabe. Did they exchange rings?
Like Katie’s one is on Cait’s right hand now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2023, 14:41
Can you link please otherwise...hard to say.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2023, 14:43
Guest wrote:

Yeah im pretty sure it is she’s wearing it in the coke add

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2023, 21:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da - post photos showing the comparison then. those of us who aren't complete saddos don't have intricate knowledge of specific pieces of player's jewellery like you folk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2023, 22:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da - post photos showing the comparison then. those of us who aren't complete saddos don't have intricate knowledge of specific pieces of player's jewellery like you folk
DA Caitlin has worn rings forever it's just someone trying to create more drama. The fact they refuse to post pics says it all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are Matilda’s posting nothing no content nothing and every other team is … also not enough hype yet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2023, 07:44
Why are Matilda’s posting nothing no content nothing and every other team is … also not enough hype yet
Maybe with some players still to be cut and coming back from being injured they don’t want too much speculation. I reckon once the roster is more definitive in the lead up to the France friendly there’ll be more usual posting and hype.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2023, 13:33
Guest wrote:
Maybe with some players still to be cut and coming back from being injured they don’t want too much speculation. I reckon once the roster is more definitive in the lead up to the France friendly there’ll be more usual posting and hype.
Also quite a few players still aren't at camp yet. The ones playing in Scandi leagues are still there for a bit more, I think.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2023, 14:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Also quite a few players still aren't at camp yet. The ones playing in Scandi leagues are still there for a bit more, I think.
da. yah there have been some clubs in scandi leagues being very strict and not letting players go until early july. it could be at least another couple of weeks until those players are released and the whole group is together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2023, 15:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da. yah there have been some clubs in scandi leagues being very strict and not letting players go until early july. it could be at least another couple of weeks until those players are released and the whole group is together.
Maybe they're focusing on their football

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like Kerr’s nursing a bit of a thigh injury.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The lack of content is annoying

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jun 2023, 10:19
Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2023, 15:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maybe they're focusing on their football
Da. I think people are talking about the lack of training content and so on like we usually get in camp and are starting to see from some other teams, even those with unfinalized squads. Players have been posting here and there of them hanging out around the Gold Coast outside of training.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 14:06

How long have they been dating? A little stalk suggests less than a year? Seems a little quick especially with a child involved 🙈

But I am happy for her and I suppose engagement doesn’t mean marriage.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The team doesn't look like they're training :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2023, 13:55
Most teams that were in camp over the weekend had the weekend off because it's still early and the last chance for a couple of days off before a big couple of months ahead. They wouldn't have players coming to one place at the end of their off seasons for them not to train, they've just not been posting on social media about it yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They are. They probably had an afternoon or day off. I'm assuming the Matildas sm will pick up once everyone travels back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2023, 16:04
Guest wrote:
They are. They probably had an afternoon or day off. I'm assuming the Matildas sm will pick up once everyone travels back.
They're waiting for the final 23

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2023, 16:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Good point. It has been neat to see the vets all hanging out. Feels like it'll be the last chance for a few of them....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2023, 18:04
Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2023, 16:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Good point. It has been neat to see the vets all hanging out. Feels like it'll be the last chance for a few of them....
DA I got some real old school tillies vibes seeing Kyah, Alanna, Sam, Caitlin and Macca hanging out. That was the OG crew that was always together in camp before the various break ups splintered the group around 2015/16.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Right?!?! It's almost as sad coming on this thread to bully and insult people anonymously. I'm sorry your life is empty and meaningless and I do hope you move out of your parents basement before you turn 40. Lots of love 😉

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2023, 20:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Right?!?! It's almost as sad coming on this thread to bully and insult people anonymously. I'm sorry your life is empty and meaningless and I do hope you move out of your parents basement before you turn 40. Lots of love 😉
Projecting again are we, darl? I reckon the losers like you stalking multiple player's every like, follow, comment and even their rings are who this most applies to. If people ask you for proof of the shite you're talking about and you don't give it expect to be treated like the bridge troll you are. Lots of love 😚