Christen Press and Tobin Heath

Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 00:01
Don’t ask me why because I don’t have good evidence, but I’ve had this hunch they are up in Seattle/the PNW celebrating her birthday weekend.
Actually I lied, someone can ask me why. I think it’s a pretty good guess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 00:28
Guest wrote:
Don’t ask me why because I don’t have good evidence, but I’ve had this hunch they are up in Seattle/the PNW celebrating her birthday weekend.
okay, why

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Okay well first, I noticed that there were a few people that started following both of them this weekend that were from Washington State or Portland. Which sometimes means that person could have seen them somewhere and decided to follow them, or obviously it could be a random follow.

Then I saw this tweet. She’s from Seattle and seems to like the Reign but it isn’t an over the top stan Twitter or something. I thought the tweet was really random and it kind of read like she had seen her or something imo. It was about 5 hours after the game.

Then last, obviously with Christen’s recovery, neither knew what stage she would have been at by now if they were trying to plan what to do for Tobin’s birthday in advance. There was a chance she could have been on LA’s Seattle/Portland away trip this weekend if she was fit. So if they wanted to spend it together it would have to be up in the PNW. Then throw in that her good friend Nikki Washington is up there, then Kling, Becky, Dunn, etc. maybe they thought a good plan would be to spend it up there.

Anyway, that’s just my thoughts. Don’t be mean.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 00:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
okay, why
They have no idea why 🤣 probably dreamt about it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 00:59
Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 00:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
okay, why
They have no idea why 🤣 probably dreamt about it
I’m sorry futbolislife do you want her in London?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Okay well first, I noticed that there were a few people that started following both of them this weekend that were from Washington State or Portland. Which sometimes means that person could have seen them somewhere and decided to follow them, or obviously it could be a random follow.

Then I saw this tweet. She’s from Seattle and seems to like the Reign but it isn’t an over the top stan Twitter or something. I thought the tweet was really random and it kind of read like she had seen her or something imo. It was about 5 hours after the game.

Then last, obviously with Christen’s recovery, neither knew what stage she would have been at by now if they were trying to plan what to do for Tobin’s birthday in advance. There was a chance she could have been on LA’s Seattle/Portland away trip this weekend if she was fit. So if they wanted to spend it together it would have to be up in the PNW. Then throw in that her good friend Nikki Washington is up there, then Kling, Becky, Dunn, etc. maybe they thought a good plan would be to spend it up there.

:hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I like this post lol it reminds me of the good old CSI days before they were so out and open. They’ve taken trips before on birthdays - Mexico Dec 2022, somewhere with alps dec 2021, somewhere in England for CP’s birthday in 2020, etc. Usually they don’t do a trip for Tobins because it’s in season but considering neither are playing right now maybe they did. That tweet could be a coincidence though, she’s spilling facts regardless of seeing her or not 😂 da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 01:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I like this post lol it reminds me of the good old CSI days before they were so out and open. They’ve taken trips before on birthdays - Mexico Dec 2022, somewhere with alps dec 2021, somewhere in England for CP’s birthday in 2020, etc. Usually they don’t do a trip for Tobins because it’s in season but considering neither are playing right now maybe they did. That tweet could be a coincidence though, she’s spilling facts regardless of seeing her or not 😂 da
Well that’s the thing too. This trip could have worked even if CP was playing (since her timeline has been ever changing). That’s why I think it makes sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Trolls coming through again. Almost always get content lol. This was probably coming regardless, but still.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 03:17
Trolls coming through again. Almost always get content lol. This was probably coming regardless, but still.
Lol it's like l chat tradition at this point. Enjoy the cute pics ladies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 03:13
So cute 🥰

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 04:03
Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 03:42
Guest wrote:
Pressi looks like she just enjoyed a nice joint.
Nah she doesn’t have the signature bloodshot eyes. Though I wouldn’t be surprised if they do indulge sometimes. Weed is legal in Oregon and in California. I’d be more surprised if they never did. Though I don’t think they can indulge when in season because of random drug tests?
Yeah they have random drug tests so they won’t be at least when they’re playing. I wouldn’t be surprised if they use it in the off-season/injured either, they’re good friends with Pinoe who hasn’t been shy about admitting she likes it, and they both give off hippy/stoner vibes LOL (although in different ways). Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 01:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well that’s the thing too. This trip could have worked even if CP was playing (since her timeline has been ever changing). That’s why I think it makes sense.
Seems like you’re right about them taking a trip just maybe not the right location. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The space buns :bowdown:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 04:21
Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 01:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Seems like you’re right about them taking a trip just maybe not the right location. DA
Yeahhh I was off. Closer than the London troll though!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do we think Christen and tobin went golfing with the angels?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I knew she wouldn't let us down. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 04:54
Neither one of them have been too big on extra curriculars with their teams like that. Much less when they’re together, much, much less if they’re together and it’s a birthday or holiday. Even if they were, you know we probably wouldn’t know lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 19:34
Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 19:31
From awkward, nervous White House videos to both of them wearing gay/lesbian shirts and posting on the main. I love progression lol.
*posting each other
X2 ❤️😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Considering they are golfing in Portland it looks like Tobin and Christen are still in California, no definitely not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Glennon liked this, it probably means nothing but we can all dream 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 07:28

Glennon likes damn near everything lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 07:28

She was liking stuff like this last year around the time she was teasing CP being on. So I don’t think it means anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 22:03
What’s the respace towel pic people keep mentioning?
I found it on Pinterest just search the username “Lbriggstenace”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The team is in Portland.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love that that’s their signature pose now but I was def expecting more pics/different bday pic than just their usual hug pic now. Maybe CP will post some more today. :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 04:33
Guest wrote:
The space buns :bowdown:
I love them on Christen, :queen: I wish she would do them on her hair more often she looks so cute :wub: maybe she will do that sometimes when she's back on the pitch playing again.. Christen and Tobin look adorable together and very happy enjoying Tobin's birthday. :heart: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 11:37
I love that that’s their signature pose now but I was def expecting more pics/different bday pic than just their usual hug pic now. Maybe CP will post some more today. :fingcross:
They are never going to change who they are. Just because they are more open doesn’t mean you’re going to start seeing more intimate photos of their life. I think it’s nice tbh. Keep some things sacred.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 12:38
Guest wrote:
They are never going to change who they are. Just because they are more open doesn’t mean you’re going to start seeing more intimate photos of their life. I think it’s nice tbh. Keep some things sacred.
I mean a cheek kiss picture wouldnt change who they are though/make their rs not sacred....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 12:42
Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 12:38
Guest wrote:
I mean a cheek kiss picture wouldnt change who they are though/make their rs not sacred....
But what would it do for you?

That’s not who they are they aren’t going to all of a sudden start sharing kissing photos just because they are more out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I swear some people are just never satisfied with what they post. They always want more and more. Everyone should just be happy they post at this point and have no expectations.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sh*t! Christen Press knows how to write. That last paragraph is fucking swoon-worthy. Always found someone eloquent sexy as hell. So happy she chose that specific part to be shown publicly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 12:53
I swear some people are just never satisfied with what they post. They always want more and more. Everyone should just be happy they post at this point and have no expectations.
Exactly! :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^Adorkable. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 15:42
:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Never thought I’d see the day when Tobin would be giving us a photodump lol. Well then. Whatever era this is for her…it’s new.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 17:45
Lol the pool picture leaving no room for Jesus :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New Tobin vid in respace :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 18:19
Guest wrote:
What sweet photos of them. :wub: :wub: where are they any guesses?, it looks like Tobin is driving in the one pic and she’s on the passenger side, I'm confused lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 18:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What sweet photos of them. :wub: :wub: where are they any guesses?, it looks like Tobin is driving in the one pic and she’s on the passenger side, I'm confused lol.
DA. Tobin is driving the cameras just flipped, I think Christen must take them in the Insta app or something because all her selfies are flipped lol.

Someone on discord guessed Palm Springs I think.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 18:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. Tobin is driving the cameras just flipped, I think Christen must take them in the Insta app or something because all her selfies are flipped lol.

Definitely Palm Springs. They look like they're on the Skyline Trail.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 18:54
Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 18:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Definitely Palm Springs. They look like they're on the Skyline Trail.
Pretty sure it’s the same house they stayed at when they did the re-inc retreat back in December.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Our Sacred Space

I believe there is power in sacred spaces.

As I carefully craft the life I want to live, I know that I have to create the sacred spaces I believe in. I am responsible for building them, fortifying them, and honoring them. And in the sanctity of the spaces we create for ourselves, we find our inner wisdom, we find our peace, we find love in its purest form.

When I look at the ocean, at first I see the tumultuous waves crashing in a mess of foam and seaweed at the shore. But then, I look a little further to feel the vastness, resilience, and the infinite force of nature rooted in what’s beyond that which the eye can see. Underneath the surface, the water is still. And I know each of us has that stillness within. An inner knowing. A pocket of protected peace. Home to privacy and inward reflections and an intuition about Who.I.Am.

This is where I pride. Safe from the surfers and the storms above, my pride is nurtured. It is within me and around me. It is in my moments of quiet self-reflection. It is in my relationship, in the sacred knowing that I am with her for no other reason than love. Nothing but me. And her. And love.
You know this is a Tobin stans only page, they don't care what Press has to say unless involved Tobin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They look so good. And so happy. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »