Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 20:40
It seems like she does a lot of her training there, her latest IG post about running was there and so was the 2023 here we come with Tobin. Is this just like a random public park? Lol why are random young players there. I’m surprised she doesn’t just run where ACFC trains away from the team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 21:09
Guest wrote:
It seems like she does a lot of her training there, her latest IG post about running was there and so was the 2023 here we come with Tobin. Is this just like a random public park? Lol why are random young players there. I’m surprised she doesn’t just run where ACFC trains away from the team.
Because she doesn’t train with ACFC trainers. And ACFC trains much further from her place than this place (The Sports Park). So it makes more sense for her to just go there until she’s at the point where she can get more involved in training.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 21:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Because she doesn’t train with ACFC trainers. And ACFC trains much further from her place than this place (The Sports Park). So it makes more sense for her to just go there until she’s at the point where she can get more involved in training.
Who does she trains with? Obviously she isn't training by herself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 21:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She trains with her trainer, I think it’s that dude that was in a running video she posts. She trains with Tobin too from what we’ve seen. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Tobin is doing something with Angel McCoughtry, Kimi Werner, and Natalie Coughlin. They all just followed her and each other. They are all also former athletes that own their own businesses.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 21:20
I think Tobin is doing something with Angel McCoughtry, Kimi Werner, and Natalie Coughlin. They all just followed her and each other. They are all also former athletes that own their own businesses.
Re is doing some women’s sports thing so it’s probably that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 21:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She uses Meyer Institute of Sport trainers. That’s who she’s doing rehab with. They will get her to where she needs to be before she is handed over to ACFC trainers when it’s time to reintegrate with the team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
That's what I thought as well. McCoughtry has also posted a couple of stories being on some kind of filmset today

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Idk who those people are but great! It probably has something to do with whatever reinc is doing in relation to women’s sport.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 21:27
Guest wrote:
That's what I thought as well. McCoughtry has also posted a couple of stories being on some kind of filmset today
qmta, looks like all 4 were filming together. They just got followed by Jason Schaum who also posted a bts picture on his story which included Tobin

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 21:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
qmta, looks like all 4 were filming together. They just got followed by Jason Schaum who also posted a bts picture on his story which included Tobin
Interesting 👀 I can’t wait to see what it is! Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 22:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Interesting 👀 I can’t wait to see what it is! Da
Probably just some sort of small round table for The Players Tribune.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. His bio says “@playerstribune athlete partnerships” so I’m guessing maybe it’s some players tribune round table with four
athletes from four different sports?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just as a conversation…I need retiring players to say goodbye or something lol. This slowly slinking away is not it. Not that Tobin is doing this, BUT if she is…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 22:41
Just as a conversation…I need retiring players to say goodbye or something lol. This slowly slinking away is not it. Not that Tobin is doing this, BUT if she is…
I’ve thought for years that if there was one player who would just quietly retire without saying anything it would be Tobin but this being a possible reality is still hard to believe lol. My heart still says she’s just taking her time recovering and she’ll sign for AC soon but my head is saying she won’t play soccer again 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 22:44
Guest wrote:
I’ve thought for years that if there was one player who would just quietly retire without saying anything it would be Tobin but this being a possible reality is still hard to believe lol. My heart still says she’s just taking her time recovering and she’ll sign for AC soon but my head is saying she won’t play soccer again 😭
I kinda figured the same just because it seems like too much "hoopla" for her or something lol. I just thought we'd get another semi decent year to watch her actually play, but it's just been injuries on injuries. Honestly, I really just wanted her to get a proper send off game in Portland with fans, I feel like everyone is kind of owed that, including her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dnft:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 23:16
:dnft:
Omg I agree, please everyone ignore and report the moron troll that is at it again. It would be nice to have this thread stay open. 🙏🙏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 23:35
Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 23:03
Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 22:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I kinda figured the same just because it seems like too much "hoopla" for her or something lol. I just thought we'd get another semi decent year to watch her actually play, but it's just been injuries on injuries. Honestly, I really just wanted her to get a proper send off game in Portland with fans, I feel like everyone is kind of owed that, including her.
As usual Tobin stans trying to make everything about her.
Tobin is filming something with three other former athletes…who else would I bring up in regards to possibly retiring in a Christen and Tobin thread?
It’s just the troll who doesn’t like either of them, ignore and report. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Natalie posted a story saying “really fun project coming soon” too. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 22:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I am also accepting that she might have retired and I did always think she would always just retire without an announcement but since her last seasons were so filled with injuries I was hoping for at least a goodbye game but she doesn't even have a team so that is not a possibility. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When is the pride drop?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 14:36
When is the pride drop?
The 31st (or 30th if you are a member I guess)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

With the drop so soon we might now get a birthday post from Press

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 14:59
With the drop so soon we might now get a birthday post from Press
? She would post with or without a drop

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Loved this line.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 15:15
Loved this line.

She’s so expressive when she talks it’s so mesmerising :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 19:50
I did think Tobs would get fit then sign with ACFC but as more time goes on I am starting to think she’s quietly retired. Her injury is clearly worse than the initial prognosis Harvey mentioned last year, she’s won pretty much everything and she’s in her mid 30s, retirement would make sense if that’s what she wants. She doesn’t owe us anything but I do wish we’d get something, like Reign didn’t even post a thank you and goodbye for her.
I actually wouldn’t be shocked if she’s decided to retire and has decided to just be very quiet/low-key about it. She’s clearly got a lot to keep her occupied off the pitch with Re-Inc and other endeavors, plus I could see her being the type who doesn’t want a lot of fanfare (kind of like the farewell tour Lloyd got or that I’m sure Pinoe and Morgan will get when the time comes).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It looks like CP is wearing this design in a crewneck. Maybe they did a photoshoot for this drop when they took that pic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tobin followed Nima.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 02:01
Tobin followed Nima.
Maybe he’s in LA hanging out with TC at the moment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 04:52
Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 02:01
Tobin followed Nima.
Maybe he’s in LA hanging out with TC at the moment.
Or Maybe he's getting married/got married

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope they do a photoshoot together for this drop :fingcross: more likely they’ll both be in pictures but individually though : (

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 20:07
Nice! Ash better give us all the content lol. Too bad it’s in France so CP probably can’t go, although her not going is a good thing because it means she’ll be training and maybe even playing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She must be taking about Re-incs new media thing.

And she’s doing nothing to dispel the retirement rumors 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 20:26
Guest wrote:

It sucks, but happy that she seems to be leaning into that post soccer life and enjoying it. The co-ceo thing make sense cause she’s able to do all this while Christen rehabs and gets back to playing. I need a dang insta goodbye or something tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 20:20
Guest wrote:
Nice! Ash better give us all the content lol. Too bad it’s in France so CP probably can’t go, although her not going is a good thing because it means she’ll be training and maybe even playing.
Ashlyn hasn’t been giving us the content she used to since she’s had kids. The last couple times she’s hung out with Christen and/or Tobin (that we know of) there was hardly any content 😭

And yeah Christen won’t go, she will probably be team training by then.

Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 20:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ashlyn hasn’t been giving us the content she used to since she’s had kids. The last couple times she’s hung out with Christen and/or Tobin (that we know of) there was hardly any content 😭

Da
DA Maybe with them being so far away from the wife and kids will unlock her trigger finger again lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 20:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Yeah Ashlyn is def not on SM as much now but with both of them going all the way to France without their wives I feel like we'll definitely get hopefully a handful of #content since they might even be staying together somewhere maybe lol. Heres to hoping :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
interesting. cant wait for this bro hang out lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Tobin is more likely to give us bros content than Ashlyn which is wild to say lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Except for the fact that it doesn’t say “former” in front of her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 22:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA Probably why anon just said “rumors.” She hasn’t announced anything either way and they certainly can’t do it for her… because they don’t know lol. Her gallivanting everywhere points more towards one thing than it does the other unfortunately.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 23:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA Probably why anon just said “rumors.” She hasn’t announced anything either way and they certainly can’t do it for her… because they don’t know lol. Her gallivanting everywhere points more towards one thing than it does the other unfortunately.
Time to kill until she joins a team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You shouldn’t be putting any weight into it not saying former lol. None of us know if she will or won’t play but that isn’t proof. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 00:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You shouldn’t be putting any weight into it not saying former lol. None of us know if she will or won’t play but that isn’t proof. Da
X2 and it says “uswnt player” too, tobin isn’t going to be called up for the uswnt again even if she signs with a club. saying she’s a uswnt player doesn’t mean she’s retired, but it doesn’t mean she hasn’t either. DA