Christen Press and Tobin Heath

Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

Post by Guest »

Christen’s Aunt/Godmother just followed Tobin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tobin chose quite the game to attend with Christen 💀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s good Tobin and Christen get to attend games but it must be hard watching a team so important to them suck so bad. Christen deserves better teammates, the team is so below mediocre it’s not funny.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stop replying to the troll. The logic is flawed, if the person was a fan of Tobin only, why would she go to an ACFC game, when she didn’t even know Tobin would be there? :eyeroll: That person is a fan of both of them. Just report the pathetic fat-shamer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 12:58
The drawing on her hoodie, what is it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 20:16
Guest wrote:
It looks like the re logo in the middle. I’m assuming it’s for the WC drop, both Aus and NZ have the southern cross constellation on their flags and the lines between the stars on the hoodie can represent a football stat graph so that’s probs the inspiration. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 20:52
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 20:16
Guest wrote:
It looks like the re logo in the middle. I’m assuming it’s for the WC drop, both Aus and NZ have the southern cross constellation on their flags and the lines between the stars on the hoodie can represent a football stat graph so that’s probs the inspiration. Da
oh ok thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 03:36
The Syd stuff is a bit much at this point imo, but this is cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When is the event that Tobin will go to France with Ash? Was it now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 13:17
June 22nd

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 13:18
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 13:17
June 22nd
Thanks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 07:30
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 03:41
Guest wrote:
You’d think that she’s the first person who ever came back from a major injury.
Of course she's not the first player to come back from injury lol. To each their own I guess but I don't understand why it bothers some anons so much that there are videos and photos of Syd after her first match back and her scoring a goal. A goal is a goal even if it's a chip in lol. Some anons here only find negative things to say, I know journalists were hyping Syds return and talked about her alot after the match but it's kind of to be expected since Syd was suppose to be at LA to help the team last year and she ended up out after a few games.
It was nice to see her teammates be supportive and especially Christen whose been out for a long time with her ACL injury, because she understands and knows what it meant to Syd to be able to come back. It sounded like from some commentators that Syds ankle injury was very serious especially that stress fracture and it could have been career ending, so good for Syd she got through it and hopefully she can help her team because they need it. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Interesting this says Meg, Christen and Tobin only

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 08:21
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 07:30
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 03:41
Guest wrote:
You’d think that she’s the first person who ever came back from a major injury.
Really tho. It’s sweet I guess, but excessive.We better get the same energy when Christen comes back. Idc if she’s not a fan of the camera or yada yada, they need to make due with whatever they can get lol.
We will get the same energy, Press is the better player and the more popular player among ACFC fans alike. It doesn’t matter if she’s not a fan of the camera/spotlight, the cameras will be on her regardless. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 23:12
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:14
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:03
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 19:53
Guest wrote:

Really tho. It’s sweet I guess, but excessive.We better get the same energy when Christen comes back. Idc if she’s not a fan of the camera or yada yada, they need to make due with whatever they can get lol.
We will get the same energy, Press is the better player and the more popular player among ACFC fans alike. It doesn’t matter if she’s not a fan of the camera/spotlight, the cameras will be on her regardless. Da
Ain’t no one even going to be at the games by then because they suck so much. They are going to chase all their fans away.
People will go to Press’ first game back, shes their best player and fans who aren’t even ACFC fans will travel. With Syd it was obvious what game she’d be back for, it’ll be the same with CP. DA
She may add a couple hundred of her dedicated fans, but she’s not going to add thousands to fill it back up after the current team chases all the fans away.
I mean I would come from Seattle. I'm sure if its clearly stated what game she'll be back in, people will come..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ain’t no one even going to be at the games by then because they suck so much. They are going to chase all their fans away.
People will go to Press’ first game back, shes their best player and fans who aren’t even ACFC fans will travel. With Syd it was obvious what game she’d be back for, it’ll be the same with CP. DA
She may add a couple hundred of her dedicated fans, but she’s not going to add thousands to fill it back up after the current team chases all the fans away.
DA People have flown in from other countries to see her…maybe not everyone in the stadium is there to see her, but A LOT of them are. And they have a good chunk of season ticket holders who will absolutely show up to see her return. Lbr now lol. ACFC fans go hard for Jun of all people…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 23:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA People have flown in from other countries to see her…maybe not everyone in the stadium is there to see her, but A LOT of them are. And they have a good chunk of season ticket holders who will absolutely show up to see her return. Lbr now lol. ACFC fans go hard for Jun of all people…
Da. Yeah it’s so weird that there’s been this anon since yesterday, even in the MT, who’s adamant that the stands will be relatively “empty” when Press returns. Sketchy =_= It’s like this person doesn’t want fans to celebrate Christen’s return. Even if ACFC is losing, you don’t suddenly lose thousands of fans in the stands. They don’t just go there to watch them win, it’s also the overall experience.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 23:53
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 23:41
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 23:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. Yeah it’s so weird that there’s been this anon since yesterday, even in the MT, who’s adamant that the stands will be relatively “empty” when Press returns. Sketchy =_= It’s like this person doesn’t want fans to celebrate Christen’s return. Even if ACFC is losing, you don’t suddenly lose thousands of fans in the stands. They don’t just go there to watch them win, it’s also the overall experience.
I think you’re overestimating how many people would go just to see Press. A few hundred strictly going to the game when they normally wouldn’t just for her return, but that’s about it.

Sorry, but LA sports fans absolutely care if their teams win or not. The less they win, the more the season slips away from them, they less likely they are to come.

Timing wise it looks like she may come back during a CC game anyway and no one really goes to those.
DA If I'm remembering right they have way more than a few hundred season ticket holders don't they? If you don't think a big chunk of LA womens soccer fans would show up just to see her return...then I won't continue discussing this with you because my mind certainly can't be swayed on that matter. I'm not even an ACFC fan, Reign are unfortunately my team lol. Agree to disagree. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Imagine getting so worked up over CP returning and fans wanting to go see it :mask: these trolls are so pathetic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Told y’all there was an anon here triggered about the attendance when Press returns 😐🤷‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 03:17
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 03:04
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 01:08
Imagine getting so worked up over CP returning and fans wanting to go see it :mask: these trolls are so pathetic
Just being realistic about the amount of fans she herself will bring in just to see her return. I saw someone in Tumblr that said they would sell out a CC game if that was her return game. It’s just not realistic.
DA They don’t all have to be there just for her, but if they’re there they’ll celebrate her just the same. Which is the whole point. Who cares lol. It might not even be a sellout, but it’s not gonna suddenly drop down to a couple hundred fans. That’s not realistic.
Who said it would drop down to “a couple hundred fans”? Lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 03:29
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 03:17
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 03:04
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 01:08
Just being realistic about the amount of fans she herself will bring in just to see her return. I saw someone in Tumblr that said they would sell out a CC game if that was her return game. It’s just not realistic.
DA They don’t all have to be there just for her, but if they’re there they’ll celebrate her just the same. Which is the whole point. Who cares lol. It might not even be a sellout, but it’s not gonna suddenly drop down to a couple hundred fans. That’s not realistic.
Who said it would drop down to “a couple hundred fans”? Lol.
I feel like you just want to argue every single part of a sentence lol. So moving on, their next two games are away right? Christen have anything going on before the next home game? I know Tobin will be away, so hopefully Ash remembers how to social media again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So WSL summer signings have been happening, the person who said that Tobin would sign in the WSL and we’d know in the summer…was that a troll? Does the WSL usually have rumors surrounding their signings? When is the start of their usual pre-season, and when are players expected to join them for training?

For the record, I don’t believe she’s signing in the WSL. More of, I’m wondering if she isn’t retiring… what’s the hold up?

She said in her recent live that her schedule doesn’t allow her to watch that many games live. She has to do it in the evenings because of her schedule. Which I’m assuming involves training among other things. I speculated as much when people were saying that she isn’t actively training because she’s waiting until she signs for the WSL, which I said was stupid…because no professional athlete would suddenly become sedentary just because they’re waiting to sign for a team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 11:50
So WSL summer signings have been happening, the person who said that Tobin would sign in the WSL and we’d know in the summer…was that a troll? Does the WSL usually have rumors surrounding their signings? When is the start of their usual pre-season, and when are players expected to join them for training?

For the record, I don’t believe she’s signing in the WSL. More of, I’m wondering if she isn’t retiring… what’s the hold up?

She said in her recent live that her schedule doesn’t allow her to watch that many games live. She has to do it in the evenings because of her schedule. Which I’m assuming involves training among other things. I speculated as much when people were saying that she isn’t actively training because she’s waiting until she signs for the WSL, which I said was stupid…because no professional athlete would suddenly become sedentary just because they’re waiting to sign for a team.
No one said she wasn’t actively training. People just said she’s been rehabbing. It’s not a secret that she’s been rehabbing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

She’s definitely still doing some kind of training or physical activity because like you said, athletes don’t go from constant to nothing. As far as whether or not that’s whats got her schedule booked…idk. She’s taken a more active role with Re-Inc as well and that could also very well be why she’s busy during the day. It could really go either way with Tobin, which is why the silence on what she’s doing is a bit annoying.

Like I respect your privacy, but MA’AM give us something one way or another.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Most of the games she likes to watch (EPL) are on at the ass crack of Dawn on the West Coast too, so another reason she likely doesn’t watch them all live. Now a co-CEO with re-inc that is probably keeping her busy. We have also seen her at the rehab facility with Christen likely doing work of her own.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So basically we still don’t know anything about Tobin’s status. She could either retire or sign for any club whenever. To be honest, nothing surprises me anymore. I wouldn’t even bat an eyelash if they suddenly adopted a child or got a dog at this point. I’m just going to continue and patiently wait for news about their recovery. :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:40
So basically we still don’t know anything about Tobin’s status. She could either retire or sign for any club whenever. To be honest, nothing surprises me anymore. I wouldn’t even bat an eyelash if they suddenly adopted a child or got a dog at this point. I’m just going to continue and patiently wait for news about their recovery. :nervous:
Considering christen has made dogs her personality for ten years, I’m surprised they still don’t have one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Christen is back and looking like she gained some muscles, can't wait to see her back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:48
Ohhh okay she’s on her way and can still do this! Hasn’t lost a step.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Interesting she dropped this just as it came out the roster is being announced in a couple weeks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:42
Interesting she dropped this just as it came out the roster is being announced in a couple weeks
Yaaaa it seems a bit timed lol. Her timeline really is going right up to the wire. With little to no games under her belt, she really shouldn’t be going, BUT if she somehow does, get that money girl lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Not really lol. She’s just giving us updates like she has been. This is just like when you all thought there was something to Tobin posting that tekkers video in the backyard lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:46
Guest wrote:
Yaaaa it seems a bit timed lol. Her timeline really is going right up to the wire. With little to no games under her belt, she really shouldn’t be going, BUT if she somehow does, get that money girl lol.
She’s not you moron. You and Op are making stuff up in your head just so you can be mad about something that’s not happening. Lol. You’ve been doing this since her ESPN video.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She’s not you moron. You and Op are making stuff up in your head just so you can be mad about something that’s not happening. Lol. You’ve been doing this since her ESPN video.
Idk about OP but I was mostly joking. Don’t be so uptight and defensive. She obviously posted it because she’s happy about it. Her recovery timeline just so happens to be right up next to the roster drop. Who cares, not that serious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Idk about OP but I was mostly joking. Don’t be so uptight and defensive. She obviously posted it because she’s happy about it. Her recovery timeline just so happens to be right up next to the roster drop. Who cares, not that serious.
It’s not right up next to the roster drop lmao. She won’t be ready for games until August/September. Roster drop is in a week. Nothing is in line at all lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s not right up next to the roster drop lmao. She won’t be ready for games until August/September. Roster drop is in a week. Nothing is in line at all lol.
You take things so literal and I didn’t say “in line.” I just mean she’s been recovering right next to the WC. I know she was pushing for it and it seems just out of reach, literally happening while she’s recovering and in the up. That’s all. We really have to preface everything huh lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Where are you getting August/September from?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Please just shut the fuck, you so like a hating piece of shit. Just fuck off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Where are you getting August/September from?
Exactly. She just someone who wish Press never return.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am not a doctor, but my blind optimism has me hoping for a July 29th return. After the 20 day league break.