Christen Press and Tobin Heath

Locked
Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72501

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 03:59
According to tumblr they talk about Tobin when discussing ACFC here
The people involved in this podcast have been known to talk like they know things that turn into absolutely nothing. Basically just loud fan assumptions.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72502

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 03:59
According to tumblr they talk about Tobin when discussing ACFC here
What do they say? I refuse to give them any clicks but they are technically woso “media” so if they are talking about Tobin then at least someone is

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72503

Post by Guest »

Image

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72504

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:02
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 03:59
According to tumblr they talk about Tobin when discussing ACFC here
The people involved in this podcast have been known to talk like they know things that turn into absolutely nothing. Basically just loud fan assumptions.
Their source is the discord anon

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72505

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:52
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:02
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 03:59
According to tumblr they talk about Tobin when discussing ACFC here
The people involved in this podcast have been known to talk like they know things that turn into absolutely nothing. Basically just loud fan assumptions.
Their source is the discord anon
Who has also said theres nothing new sooo unless she all of a sudden decided to give out exclusives or is the podcast just repeating rumors and assumptions like the rest of us?

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72506

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 05:55
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:52
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:02
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 03:59
According to tumblr they talk about Tobin when discussing ACFC here
The people involved in this podcast have been known to talk like they know things that turn into absolutely nothing. Basically just loud fan assumptions.
Their source is the discord anon
Who has also said theres nothing new sooo unless she all of a sudden decided to give out exclusives or is the podcast just repeating rumors and assumptions like the rest of us?
They are just confused about what’s going on and why she hasn’t signed for Angel City yet or if she has how she hasn’t been announced yet. They are basically all of us but just with a podcast mic.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72507

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 06:35
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 05:55
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:52
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:02
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 03:59
According to tumblr they talk about Tobin when discussing ACFC here
The people involved in this podcast have been known to talk like they know things that turn into absolutely nothing. Basically just loud fan assumptions.
Their source is the discord anon
Who has also said theres nothing new sooo unless she all of a sudden decided to give out exclusives or is the podcast just repeating rumors and assumptions like the rest of us?
They are just confused about what’s going on and why she hasn’t signed for Angel City yet or if she has how she hasn’t been announced yet. They are basically all of us but just with a podcast mic.
Figured. Thanks for the recap so I don’t have to listen to the rest of their nonsense lol. I appreciate it.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72508

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 05:55
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:52
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:02
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 03:59
According to tumblr they talk about Tobin when discussing ACFC here
The people involved in this podcast have been known to talk like they know things that turn into absolutely nothing. Basically just loud fan assumptions.
Their source is the discord anon
Who has also said theres nothing new sooo unless she all of a sudden decided to give out exclusives or is the podcast just repeating rumors and assumptions like the rest of us?
Just sayin both are unreliable .....They also got the news from discord anon that she signed. It is not there is nothing new it is what was said was untrue.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72509

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:52
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:02
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 03:59
According to tumblr they talk about Tobin when discussing ACFC here
The people involved in this podcast have been known to talk like they know things that turn into absolutely nothing. Basically just loud fan assumptions.
Their source is the discord anon
DA. More like both the discord anon and this annoying podcasts source are both the same person. The rest of the “media” in woso are all under the impression Tobin’s going to ACFC like the rest of us that’s been obvious. They all have the same source.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72510

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:52
Image
I wish she was playing :bigcry: ACFC better learn how to get a shot on target and get a win for her

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72511

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 08:20
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:52
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:02
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 03:59
According to tumblr they talk about Tobin when discussing ACFC here
The people involved in this podcast have been known to talk like they know things that turn into absolutely nothing. Basically just loud fan assumptions.
Their source is the discord anon
DA. More like both the discord anon and this annoying podcasts source are both the same person. The rest of the “media” in woso are all under the impression Tobin’s going to ACFC like the rest of us that’s been obvious. They all have the same source.
I hope they’re not the same because I like discord anon and I cannot stand anyone involved with the podcast. They’re usually pretty clear about whats opinion and whats not. That podcast crew have terrible takes that they think are great because they get a good amount of likes on twitter.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72512

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 08:34
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 08:20
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:52
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:02
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 03:59
According to tumblr they talk about Tobin when discussing ACFC here
The people involved in this podcast have been known to talk like they know things that turn into absolutely nothing. Basically just loud fan assumptions.
Their source is the discord anon
DA. More like both the discord anon and this annoying podcasts source are both the same person. The rest of the “media” in woso are all under the impression Tobin’s going to ACFC like the rest of us that’s been obvious. They all have the same source.
I hope they’re not the same because I like discord anon and I cannot stand anyone involved with the podcast. They’re usually pretty clear about whats opinion and whats not. That podcast crew have terrible takes that they think are great because they get a good amount of likes on twitter.
To clarify, the podcasters and discord anon aren’t the same person… we know who discord anon is if you care enough to find out it’s obvious. I’m saying that both the podcasters and discord anon (who are different people) have the same sources when it comes to woso news.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72513

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 08:34
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 08:20
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:52
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:02
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 03:59
According to tumblr they talk about Tobin when discussing ACFC here
The people involved in this podcast have been known to talk like they know things that turn into absolutely nothing. Basically just loud fan assumptions.
Their source is the discord anon
DA. More like both the discord anon and this annoying podcasts source are both the same person. The rest of the “media” in woso are all under the impression Tobin’s going to ACFC like the rest of us that’s been obvious. They all have the same source.
I hope they’re not the same because I like discord anon and I cannot stand anyone involved with the podcast. They’re usually pretty clear about whats opinion and whats not. That podcast crew have terrible takes that they think are great because they get a good amount of likes on twitter.
Discord anon is buddies with these people and pushes their stupid opinions on twitter just like everyone, she is the one that told them signing happened and just like many here they are all being very sure the announcement was soon and now that information was false they are asking the same questions we are. At least they are asking. But discord anon also said everyone was talking about Sam retiring and she didn't. They are all going off on vague rumors. The one surprising one was discord anon being so sure of herself about the signing.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72514

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 08:55
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 08:34
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 08:20
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:52
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:02


The people involved in this podcast have been known to talk like they know things that turn into absolutely nothing. Basically just loud fan assumptions.
Their source is the discord anon
DA. More like both the discord anon and this annoying podcasts source are both the same person. The rest of the “media” in woso are all under the impression Tobin’s going to ACFC like the rest of us that’s been obvious. They all have the same source.
I hope they’re not the same because I like discord anon and I cannot stand anyone involved with the podcast. They’re usually pretty clear about whats opinion and whats not. That podcast crew have terrible takes that they think are great because they get a good amount of likes on twitter.
Discord anon is buddies with these people and pushes their stupid opinions on twitter just like everyone, she is the one that told them signing happened and just like many here they are all being very sure the announcement was soon and now that information was false they are asking the same questions we are. At least they are asking. But discord anon also said everyone was talking about Sam retiring and she didn't. They are all going off on vague rumors. The one surprising one was discord anon being so sure of herself about the signing.
That’s straight up false. Discord anon said everyone was talking about Sam like she won’t play again but there wasn’t much info so they didn’t have any real knowledge… that’s true that she’s not playing again lol. She may not have announced her retirement but it’s abundantly clear she’s not playing professionally again. DA

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72515

Post by Guest »

She didn't just say Tobin signed she said the league approved the transfer :rofl: Like wtf happened to get such bad information

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72516

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 10:38
She didn't just say Tobin signed she said the league approved the transfer :rofl: Like wtf happened to get such bad information
Someone must have lied to her.
She said no journalists that she asked knew so I’m assuming it was her friend whose agent is friends with Tobin’s agent because she said she was going to check with her then came back with the info.

I don’t know why someone can be THAT close to the situation and get her that specific information but doesn’t know what went wrong and can’t give her an update which makes me think her source just lied to begin with.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72517

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 10:50
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 10:38
She didn't just say Tobin signed she said the league approved the transfer :rofl: Like wtf happened to get such bad information
Someone must have lied to her.
She said no journalists that she asked knew so I’m assuming it was her friend whose agent is friends with Tobin’s agent because she said she was going to check with her then came back with the info.

I don’t know why someone can be THAT close to the situation and get her that specific information but doesn’t know what went wrong and can’t give her an update which makes me think her source just lied to begin with.
Why would the source invent such a lie? I agree if she didn't trust the information she would not share and if the information was true and something went wrong there would be an explanation. It is such a weird situation. I can understand hearing there are negotiations and jumping the gun and saying she is signed but to say the league approved? Something must have happened for such a big misinformation.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72518

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 08:23
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:52
Image
I wish she was playing :bigcry: ACFC better learn how to get a shot on target and get a win for her
Me too I wish she was playing :sadangel: and yes it would be nice if her teammates can get a few shots on target lol and win for Press! :fingcross: da

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72519

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 04:52
Image
So pretty. What I really love though, is how many of you racist fucks are totally in love with a black woman. :lolscroll:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72520

Post by Guest »

I hope CP goes onto the pitch at the end of the game tomorrow so we get photos lol. When she was in her box at the club america game we got no content 🥲

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72521

Post by Guest »

This was probably started by the racist troll who said that Press only embraced her blackness when it became “woke”, even though she and her siblings have always been raised with the knowledge of their heritage. :eyeroll: Her younger sister has written about it. And when they said that Press never tweeted about being black up until recently, somebody linked an old tweet of hers from college mentioning it.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72522

Post by Guest »

Ash is always posting on social media so im hoping she blesses us with content today and tomorrow :heart:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72523

Post by Guest »


Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72524

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 23:45
I admire her strength so much :heart:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72525

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 23:45
:bowdown:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72526

Post by Guest »


Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72527

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 01:02
Oh lawd, let me pray about Tobin's outfit real quick lol.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72528

Post by Guest »

CP looks so good in blue

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72529

Post by Guest »

Tobin knows she ain't riding no bike right now lol. This is just proof they post things whenever tf they want and we can't make timelines with their posts all the time.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72530

Post by Guest »

Image

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72531

Post by Guest »

Ash is going too! She better give us good content :argh:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72532

Post by Guest »


Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72533

Post by Guest »

Image

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72534

Post by Guest »

Image
Image
Image
Image

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72535

Post by Guest »

Cyb we went from them pretending they didn’t know each other to now going to gay events together :heart:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72536

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 05:04
Cyb we went from them pretending they didn’t know each other to now going to gay events together :heart:
2019 ESPYs seem so far away. Back then, they had enough space for Jesus, Mary, and Joseph between them in the red carpet pics 😂

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72537

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 07:58
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 05:04
Cyb we went from them pretending they didn’t know each other to now going to gay events together :heart:
2019 ESPYs seem so far away. Back then, they had enough space for Jesus, Mary, and Joseph between them in the red carpet pics 😂
DA That blurry ass video of them on the stairs was cute af tho lol. I think its a matter of Tobin getting more comfortable on the carpet by yourself, much less with her wife. She looks less awkward and like she wants to jump out of her skin.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72538

Post by Guest »

Are there photos or videos from yesterday? And today I hope to have a lot of content from the queen!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72539

Post by Guest »

Jenni’s comment on CP’s picture. I love their friendship. Come to Angel City, Queen!

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72540

Post by Guest »


Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72541

Post by Guest »

Anyone going to the game tonight please be on the lookout for the queen and get us photos :angel:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72542

Post by Guest »

Tobin and Kristen looks great. Always happy to see them out.

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72543

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:43
Tobin and Kristen looks great. Always happy to see them out.
The correct spelling of christen’s name is literally in the title of this thread it’s annoying af when people can’t even get it correct :mask:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72544

Post by Guest »

Does CP have a T on her pendant? (I don't know how to post photos so I put this tweet.)


Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72545

Post by Guest »

I can’t believe I refollowed Ashlyn’s annoying ass on Instagram thinking she’d deliver for us only to get one photo. what happened to 2019 post everything Ashlyn? :bigcry:

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72546

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:48
Does CP have a T on her pendant? (I don't know how to post photos so I put this tweet.)

Omg they are so cute 🥰

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72547

Post by Guest »

Will Tobin be at the game? I know Christen said she will :heart: I’d love to get a reunion pic of them with Ali too

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72548

Post by Guest »

Why is Tobin wearing shoes that are too big for her 😂

Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72549

Post by Guest »


Guest
Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

#72550

Post by Guest »


Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 405 guests