Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 00:56
ACFC finally posting about the queen 🙄 this gets more likes in an hour than most of their posts ever it’s stupid they never include her in other promos.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 00:26
x
She is a 👑

element
Reactions: 21

Post by element »

When you run to l chat because you don’t want to say your true feelings on discord. Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 01:57
xx
:bowdown:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How come this post showing Tobin’s comment hit deleted? Did we have to post it with the Leah photo? Is that the only way you would keep it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah I’m not sure what’s wrong with that post? It’s showing her comment. If people are trolling on it then delete the trolling. You don’t have to delete Op. not someone who isn’t breaking the rules.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 17:13
Tobin commented about United too you Arsenal stans are pathetic she left you as soon as she could :nails:
She replied to Katie. She didn’t call them her girls 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 01:45
Remember when we thought she would be ready for the home opener? :sadangel:
😭 when will she be ready? Her latest surgery seems minor but it’s still a setback.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 17:18
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 01:45
Remember when we thought she would be ready for the home opener? :sadangel:
😭 when will she be ready? Her latest surgery seems minor but it’s still a setback.
It hasn’t been said. I get the hesitancy of the team/Christen to put any time frame on it at this point as it has not been a straight forward recovery.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 17:14
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 17:13
Tobin commented about United too you Arsenal stans are pathetic she left you as soon as she could :nails:
She replied to Katie. She didn’t call them her girls 😂
Still interacting with her, are you gonna overreact about that too? What about all the ACFC gals interacting with her? Y’all Arsenal stans are so self absorbed, your team isn’t as important as you think it is.

element
Reactions: 21

Post by element »

The same post was posted on discord. No reaction. It’s deleted here because you all become OTT and start to troll about it here.
So back to my point, you run here with the intention to trolls because you don’t want to be kicked of discord, as if we don’t know what you’re doing.
The whole being naive thing does work with us.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 12:23
The girls :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

element wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 17:23
The same post was posted on discord. No reaction. It’s deleted here because you all become OTT and start to troll about it here.
So back to my point, you run here with the intention to trolls because you don’t want to be kicked of discord, as if we don’t know what you’re doing.
The whole being naive thing does work with us.
Then delete the trolling. Why are you deleting a perfectly fine screenshot of her comment?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do we think Tobin (and maybe Christen) will be with the rest of the Heath fam this weekend? Perry posted something about being excited the whole fam will be together a while back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 17:30
Do we think Tobin (and maybe Christen) will be with the rest of the Heath fam this weekend? Perry posted something about being excited the whole fam will be together a while back.
If it is the whole family, there doesn’t seem to be a reason Tobin couldn’t be there.

For Christen, who knows if she is able to go. Probably depends on where she is with recovery and what the occasion is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 17:33
Guest wrote:
If it is the whole family, there doesn’t seem to be a reason Tobin couldn’t be there.

For Christen, who knows if she is able to go. Probably depends on where she is with recovery and what the occasion is.
X2 Tobin isn’t playing and I’m sure she could work around whatever her Re schedule is so will be there. I bet christens there too though, they do everything together these days and I’m sure Christen can manage her rehab enough to go see family for a weekend. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 17:24
Guest wrote:
This is such a cute photo and when they’re all teammates and playing together it’ll be even cuter :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why do you keep deleting this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 18:16
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 17:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is such a cute photo and when they’re all teammates and playing together it’ll be even cuter :heart:
Girl, you gotta let it go. If she was going to play for them we would know by now. Especially if she supposedly signed in December.
DA. Tobin playing for ACFC is the most realistic scenario other than retiring. If she was gonna play for another NWSL team or a European team by your logic we should know by now too yet we don’t so that’s a stupid argument.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At this point I think it’s retirement or Angel City for Tobin, I hope we find out one way or another soon. The season starts next week it’s annoying how the useless journalists haven’t been talking about it or trying to find out the answer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 18:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Girl, you gotta let it go. If she was going to play for them we would know by now. Especially if she supposedly signed in December.
DA. Tobin playing for ACFC is the most realistic scenario other than retiring. If she was gonna play for another NWSL team or a European team by your logic we should know by now too yet we don’t so that’s a stupid argument.
Not there are many more things that could go wrong that hold up her signing with a European team. That’s why I don’t think it’s the NWSL because there is nothing to hold it up like this. In Europe there are things that can hold it up. It seems more like she’s just chilling in LA waiting for some visa to go through or something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 19:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not there are many more things that could go wrong that hold up her signing with a European team. That’s why I don’t think it’s the NWSL because there is nothing to hold it up like this. In Europe there are things that can hold it up. It seems more like she’s just chilling in LA waiting for some visa to go through or something.
The European seasons only have like 2 months left do you even think before typing? Tobins not going to Europe. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think the ACFC deal was probably entertained at one point but it fell through. They wouldn’t be signing these fwds and midfielders.
If she’s not on any roster when the final come out then she’s likely not playing in the nwsl this season.
I get it that she’s trying to make her artist side a bigger thing but girl is leaving all the fans in the dark. At least say something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 19:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

There is no problem with the visa, stop with that nonsense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cold days in LA?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Wasn't that for the last weekend?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 19:58
Cold days in LA?

Cute selfie 🥰 and CP always looks amazing in white :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 18:49
At this point I think it’s retirement or Angel City for Tobin, I hope we find out one way or another soon. The season starts next week it’s annoying how the useless journalists haven’t been talking about it or trying to find out the answer.
Who can they ask other than Tobin and her people lol? And we already know Tobin has turned down requests for interviews and questions before. She’s not tied to a team, nor has she been part of the USWNT sooo they would literally just be writing articles about nothing, which most people don’t like either. I’ve always thought it was ACFC or retirement tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 20:13
Guest wrote:
Who can they ask other than Tobin and her people lol? And we already know Tobin has turned down requests for interviews and questions before. She’s not tied to a team, nor has she been part of the USWNT sooo they would literally just be writing articles about nothing, which most people don’t like either. I’ve always thought it was ACFC or retirement tho.
DA. They could start by asking OL Reign who’ve still made no goodbye announcement despite her having a 2023 option and clearly turning it down. They could ask ACFC about Tobin, in mens leagues if there’s a big name free agent hanging around a certain city with a team they’d be asked about it. Having at least some conversation is better than none at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 20:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA. They could start by asking OL Reign who’ve still made no goodbye announcement despite her having a 2023 option and clearly turning it down. They could ask ACFC about Tobin, in mens leagues if there’s a big name free agent hanging around a certain city with a team they’d be asked about it. Having at least some conversation is better than none at all.
I agree that some conversation is better than none, I just assume it would lead us to the same place. OLR can simply give the cliche parted ways answer and I don’t see them asking ACFC because the reason she’s hanging around LA and why she’s even tied to the team….obviously has little to do with soccer and not their business lol. They can’t ask a question without it leading to Christen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Cold days in LA?

Christens wearing the shared green coat :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 20:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I agree that some conversation is better than none, I just assume it would lead us to the same place. OLR can simply give the cliche parted ways answer and I don’t see them asking ACFC because the reason she’s hanging around LA and why she’s even tied to the team….obviously has little to do with soccer and not their business lol. They can’t ask a question without it leading to Christen.
I mean they’re out, is it really that bad if the speculation is primarily based on Christen? Their relationship is the reason Tobins in LA. Is it that different to Crystal and Becky wanting Portland because of their husband/boyfriend? It would be different if this was 2018 but it’s 2023, they’ve admitted they’re a couple, have gone to multiple events holding hands and don’t hide the fact that they live together at all. Idk why journos won’t mention it, it’s a valid reason lol.

I agree about OLR, I don’t think journos would get anything useful out of them until Tobin announces her next plans herself. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Cold days in LA?

Is Christen sitting in the middle seat just so they can be closer? 😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA I agree. The fact that they couldn’t even say a goodbye is puzzling. Maybe someone can be brave enough to ask on respace. Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 20:28
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 20:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I mean they’re out, is it really that bad if the speculation is primarily based on Christen? Their relationship is the reason Tobins in LA. Is it that different to Crystal and Becky wanting Portland because of their husband/boyfriend? It would be different if this was 2018 but it’s 2023, they’ve admitted they’re a couple, have gone to multiple events holding hands and don’t hide the fact that they live together at all. Idk why journos won’t mention it, it’s a valid reason lol.

I agree about OLR, I don’t think journos would get anything useful out of them until Tobin announces her next plans herself. Da
I wasn’t meaning they wouldn’t ask because they’re not out or anything, I just don’t think they’d ask considering thats the only connection they have. I just don’t see ACFC entertaining speculation thats based on a relationship that involves their very private big name. And we all know Christen and Tobin wouldn’t answer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 20:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA I agree. The fact that they couldn’t even say a goodbye is puzzling. Maybe someone can be brave enough to ask on respace. Lol
Please no one do this. We will find out when we find out, if we want them to keep being active on there it’s best to not intrude about things that aren’t public yet for whatever reason. Agreed about Reign though it is puzzling. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
If Perry said the whole fam that probably includes Tobin, it’s not like she is training at the moment either. ACFC are currently in SD so Christen won’t have any team meetings to go to, and she’s probably at the stage of her recovery where she can do things individual if she needs to travel somewhere so she might go.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 20:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Probably best not to use respace as a makeshift q&a whenever we want.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Could someone post discord link?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 21:18
Guest wrote:
If Perry said the whole fam that probably includes Tobin, it’s not like she is training at the moment either. ACFC are currently in SD so Christen won’t have any team meetings to go to, and she’s probably at the stage of her recovery where she can do things individual if she needs to travel somewhere so she might go.
No. The further along she gets the less individual stuff she does. The only individual stuff is really when it comes to strengthening exercises for her knee. I hope she’s not that far pushed back. If she’s further than that all of her stuff would typically be guided.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 22:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No. The further along she gets the less individual stuff she does. The only individual stuff is really when it comes to strengthening exercises for her knee. I hope she’s not that far pushed back. If she’s further than that all of her stuff would typically be guided.
She’s not gonna be doing team stuff when they’re in SD right now lol. DA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 23:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da The SD trip was likely only a day trip. And even if it was longer, I doubt the training staff she would be working with went on it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You said “ she’s probably at the stage of her recovery where she can do things individual” which is not true unless he’s really far pushed back like at the beginning pushed back. that’s all I was commenting on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 23:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You said “ she’s probably at the stage of her recovery where she can do things individual” which is not true unless he’s really far pushed back like at the beginning pushed back. that’s all I was commenting on.
I didn’t say that. Learn what DA means babe :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 23:46
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 23:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I didn’t say that. Learn what DA means babe :mask:
I know what DA means, thanks. I just don’t believe you.