Christen Press and Tobin Heath

Reactions:

Re: Christen Press and Tobin Heath

Post by Guest »

So did Perry post anything? I don’t follow her on social media because she posts too much lol but didn’t she say something about the whole family being together for their brothers birthday?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 16:59
So did Perry post anything? I don’t follow her on social media because she posts too much lol but didn’t she say something about the whole family being together for their brothers birthday?
She has not posted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.tumblr.com/uswnt5/712250656 ... me-it-isnt

Sorry for the cringey tumblr link but idk how to post photos on here. This is defs Tobin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can that insane person not be banned for good? They’re so crazy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 19:56
https://www.tumblr.com/uswnt5/712250656 ... me-it-isnt

Sorry for the cringey tumblr link but idk how to post photos on here. This is defs Tobin.
Lmao that ask. Someone could simply say hey looks like Tobin is in the background of Jeff’s wife’s story.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
From what we can see, the whole family is not there, it seems that her other sister is not even there. If it was a birthday to go fishing, I wouldn't go either 😝

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 20:52
Guest wrote:
From what we can see, the whole family is not there, it seems that her other sister is not even there. If it was a birthday to go fishing, I wouldn't go either 😝
The whole family wouldn’t fit on one boat so I don’t think we know anything.

Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m starting to think more and more that Tobin decided to take some type of break from soccer. Whether she returns or not remains a question.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 21:11
I’m starting to think more and more that Tobin decided to take some type of break from soccer. Whether she returns or not remains a question.
Or she’s getting ready to join a team. She randomly visited her family on the East Coast before she joined Arsenal. If it’s not a holiday it’s usually before she’s about to not see them for a long time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 21:50
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 21:22
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 21:18
Guest wrote:
Or she’s getting ready to join a team. She randomly visited her family on the East Coast before she joined Arsenal. If it’s not a holiday it’s usually before she’s about to not see them for a long time.
Troll.

Her family is celebrating her brother’s bday. If she was joining a team she wouldn't have time to do that. She’d be training with the team.
Troll? God forbid I think she may play football again. I guess if you don’t think she’s retiring you’re considered a troll around here.

If what we have all assumed is accurate and she was waiting to be 100% healthy and cleared for training to finally be signed/announced with a team, maybe she’s finally at that point and will join a team.

Her brother’s birthday was 2 weeks ago.
I agree anon because it's logical and is a possibility that Tobin is waiting to be 100% healthy and cleared for training to be signed and announced that would make sense, also if AC is signing her that may be a condition of theirs before they do. Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 21:18
Guest wrote:
She has visited her family several times afterwards, now she simply has free time to do so.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 12:55
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 12:19
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 11:53
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 11:48
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 11:35

Christen IS in their preseason, idiots. She is doing rehab with the team and then will be doing training with them. Tobin is healthy. She’s BEEN healthy. People forget that Laura Harvey said if the season had been a week or two longer, Tobin would have been back. Even if she’s not fully fit, she’s training healthy. She didn’t tear her ACL, idiot. Suck it up. Angel City doesn’t have some random requirement for her to sign. That would be absolutely ridiculous on their part. She’s just not playing.
Lmao why are you so angry? Is this really something to get that worked up about?
It’s just one of those psychotic Arsenal and Leah stan who think she’s going back in the summer and that’s why she hasn’t signed with a team. You can tell exactly who it is on Twitter. With their capitalized words trying to emphasize their point. Da
No, idiots, it’s very clear Tobin is probably retiring. She wants to live in LA but she isn’t playing with a team. She’s not going overseas, but there’s also not a weird agreement on why she can’t play. She’s just done. Use your brains for once, idiots.
I mean it’s not that clear. If anything it’s clear that her recovery is taking longer than expected. Vlatko said she was in return to play protocol. After a simple clean up surgery she shouldn’t still be in return to play protocol. The only thing that’s clear is her recovery is taking longer than expected.

*waits for you to come back and act like you know more about someone’s road to recovery than coaching staff*
DA Actually none of that is clear. We actually don’t even know if she’s even recovering physically because no one has said anything. Tobin decided to keep everyone out of loop which is making everyone go in circles with theories.
The only thing we know for sure is she has the free time to do things like visit family.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 11:43
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 11:35
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 02:13
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 00:58
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 22:58

How is thinking she will play again troll like? Wtf. Sorry I don’t think she’s retiring. Is that the issue? You want me to say she’s old and washed up and she’s going to retire? You sound like the troll honestly. Coming at anyone that thinks she may play again.

If she’s finally cleared for training and that was a condition to join Angel City (which makes sense if she actually did sign in December) then she’s about to get really busy with team training and travel so it would make sense for her to try to see family. Just like 2021 when she went to the east coast in August to see her family before she headed over to England the next month.
DA. People are so stupid for thinking what you think tbh. No team is going to require health to PRACTICE with the team. If that was a req, they’d be asking for Tobin to get more injured. Injury prone players NEED preseason. Your idea is based on the idea that she doesn’t have preseason which is ridiculous if you want her to stay healthy (which a team signing her would want)
So should Press just not play this year because she didn’t have a preseason? Guess what, sometimes people aren’t fully recovered from injuries until after preseason. Do they just skip playing the whole season then because they couldn’t have a preseason?
Christen IS in their preseason, idiots. She is doing rehab with the team and then will be doing training with them. Tobin is healthy. She’s BEEN healthy. People forget that Laura Harvey said if the season had been a week or two longer, Tobin would have been back. Even if she’s not fully fit, she’s training healthy. She didn’t tear her ACL, idiot. Suck it up. Angel City doesn’t have some random requirement for her to sign. That would be absolutely ridiculous on their part. She’s just not playing.
1. She still rehabbing. Which is also what Tobin would have been doing if her being 100% healthy was a contingency for signing with them. So it’s no different than what Press is doing. Press went to a few preseason meetings with the team because she has a 3 year contract with them. Tobin didn’t have that yet and it’s smart to wait until she can prove she’s 100% healthy.
2. Just because Laura said that doesn’t mean Tobin didn’t have some sort of set back. She could be having a Sam Mewis situation of sorts.
3. She’s not going to Arsenal futbolislife. You need to let your Tobin/Leah ship die. There is no need to be getting so angry anytime someone thinks she will eventually end up at Angel City. Loser.
Da. This ^^ Thank you especially the loser part at the end it's well deserved! Lol. 👏👏👏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 13:39
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 13:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s just one of those psychotic Arsenal and Leah stan who think she’s going back in the summer and that’s why she hasn’t signed with a team. You can tell exactly who it is on Twitter. With their capitalized words trying to emphasize their point. Da
No, idiots, it’s very clear Tobin is probably retiring. She wants to live in LA but she isn’t playing with a team. She’s not going overseas, but there’s also not a weird agreement on why she can’t play. She’s just done. Use your brains for once, idiots.
I mean it’s not that clear. If anything it’s clear that her recovery is taking longer than expected. Vlatko said she was in return to play protocol. After a simple clean up surgery she shouldn’t still be in return to play protocol. The only thing that’s clear is her recovery is taking longer than expected.

*waits for you to come back and act like you know more about someone’s road to recovery than coaching staff*
DA Actually none of that is clear. We actually don’t even know if she’s even recovering physically because no one has said anything. Tobin decided to keep everyone out of loop which is making everyone go in circles with theories.
The only thing we know for sure is she has the free time to do things like visit family.
We know she’s in return to play protocol. Though that looks different for every player.
People keep holding on to Vlatkos words, that was how long ago? January? There’s still nothing to this day, that’s what I mean.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 11:48

Lmao why are you so angry? Is this really something to get that worked up about?

We know that Vlatko says she’s in return to play and that he obviously got some sort of information from someone that made him believe she would have a team prior to April. That’s more info than anyone here has.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 13:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

We know that Vlatko says she’s in return to play and that he obviously got some sort of information from someone that made him believe she would have a team prior to April. That’s more info than anyone here has.
Yeah in January she was “return to play” but we are less than a week out from opening day and she’s on the east coast with family. So obviously we don’t know anything NOW.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 13:49
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 13:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah in January she was “return to play” but we are less than a week out from opening day and she’s on the east coast with family. So obviously we don’t know anything NOW.
Points to her having a set back in her recovery.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 15:28
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 13:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

We know she’s in return to play protocol. Though that looks different for every player.
“Return to play” mentioned by Vlatko offhandedly means nothing. You need a team to return to play and she has no team.
Once you are fit and able to return to a team environment to play then yes you need a team, but the whole protocol itself has several steps before that phase. You don’t need a team for those. Just doctors and trainers who know how to follow a plan.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 17:43
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 16:04
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 15:32
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 15:21
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 14:18

No, it doesn’t. If anything it points to her not playing ever again.
How?

Do Christen’s setbacks also point to her never playing again?
You are proving you know nothing if you think an ACL tear is the same as a simple clean up surgery. Tobin has always been closer to retirement anyway.
Most people don’t have 3 surgeries on 8 months for an ACL tear and at Christen’s age setbacks like that are not helping
DA the surgeries don’t seem to be indicative of anything serious. She’s bending her knee and going out and about a month after like it was minor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 17:43
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 16:04
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 15:32
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 15:21
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 14:18

No, it doesn’t. If anything it points to her not playing ever again.
How?

Do Christen’s setbacks also point to her never playing again?
You are proving you know nothing if you think an ACL tear is the same as a simple clean up surgery. Tobin has always been closer to retirement anyway.
Most people don’t have 3 surgeries on 8 months for an ACL tear and at Christen’s age setbacks like that are not helping
You are so negative, you remind me of Hardchill from Tumblr.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are people freaking out all of a sudden? Did anyone actually think Tobin would be on this roster? All these deadlines are for are cuts from the previous bigger rosters. If Tobin was being signed it would be an actual announcement and not on some roster deadline… people also need to stop acting like this is the end of the world lol, players can get signed after this date too. Literally nothing has changed between today and yesterday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m starting to think Tobin will retire and not announce anything. Ertz didn’t announce anything but she’s clearly retiring, and it was months before Sam said anything when it was clear she wasn’t gonna play again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The R word is coming isn’t it? 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If she is retiring, then I will be sad of course, but also I just respect her for knowing when to quit. I always think about NFL players and how they like just can’t even walk at the end of their career. You gotta know when your body just can’t take it anymore. I hope whatever she is doing, it is on her terms, and she is happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sucks that Loserville ruined two seasons for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are so many of you so end of the world negative? We don't know anything and maybe we just need to take that at face value...as in Tobin seems to not currently be signed with a team and that's it. And Christen seems to have simply had a minor surgery rather than another major surgery and having to start all over again. There are too many possibilities to be speaking so factual with only half of the answers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 19:22
Portland did that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 21:07
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 19:22
Portland did that.
Both.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

“Christen Press also remains on season-ending injury status, but that appears set to be converted off her in the coming days or weeks and she will return to action at some point this season.”

https://www.angelsonparade.com/platform ... 023-season

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 00:46
“Christen Press also remains on season-ending injury status, but that appears set to be converted off her in the coming days or weeks and she will return to action at some point this season.”

https://www.angelsonparade.com/platform ... 023-season
The first part and last part of that comment do not really align. They won’t remove the SEI tag until she is cleared to play in games.

So makes you question what they even know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Another drop? I hope it’s not just hoodies this time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Logically thinking, Tobin has been spending a lot of time doing re and promoting the pluralist more. Retirement seems the most likely answer. If she was playing this season regardless of team or league and she isn’t injured she’d be training right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 04:35
Logically thinking, Tobin has been spending a lot of time doing re and promoting the pluralist more. Retirement seems the most likely answer. If she was playing this season regardless of team or league and she isn’t injured she’d be training right now.

Perhaps she is simply deciding on her future and has decided not to join any clubs FOR NOW. I guess we should wait for the next window and then we can draw conclusions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder what happen to Tobin and Laure friendship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 13:35
I wonder what happen to Tobin and Laure friendship.
Same thing that happens to any adult that grows up, sometimes those old friends when you’re younger don’t always stick around.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m starting to agree with this theory https://www.tumblr.com/xowoso/712410605 ... 3804592950

If journos were so in the dark wouldn’t we hear more? So maybe they do know but it’s not their place to report it yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s only been a few days but I miss them :,( where is Perry’s over the top social media when we need it lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If Tobin is R-wording which seems the most likely at this point, I could see her doing something similar to Ashlyn but at ACFC.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:57
I’m not saying I believe the arsenal thing but she really could use a pre-season she hasn’t had one for the last 3 teams she’s played on.
Well she would be worse off waiting until arsenal preseason than ACFC preseason so you are not making any sense. 🤡🤡

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:50
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:47
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:41
Guest888 wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:37
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:21

Because she realized she wasn’t going to be healthy enough to have a preseason with Angel City. She hasn’t had a proper preseason since her 2019 NWSL season. It hasn’t done her body any good. She realizes she need to do something different than just jump into games with teams halfway through a season.

So she will join a league where she can ease her way back in with a preseason. You will find out more this summer.
I’m the DA from earlier who also doesn’t think shes joining Angel City. But this post makes it seem like you know her plans better than journos, etc. lol. It’s hard to take you seriously and the constant end line of “you’ll see this summer” is a giveaway. You make it impossible for normal discussions
I don’t know it better than journos at least not UK reporters. That’s who I heard from. They won’t be reporting on it until this season ends. That why I just said you will see this summer. That’s when the reports will start rolling in.
Delusion is one hell of a drug :rofl: da
I just think that would should start accepting the fact that it’s going to happen. If you don’t want to that’s fine, but don’t say I didn’t give you a heads up.
Go back to twitter canxntspirit :mask: da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Christen 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 22:33
Am starting to believe the arsenal thing. Some thing went wrong with LA.
People just don’t think it’s makes sense for her personal life, which I get, but it makes sense for her to let her body heal and not rush and then go somewhere and have a proper preseason. It just depends where her head is at and what her priorities are. We don’t know that as much as people want to think they do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

With that no world cup for Tobin then. And England has been bad for her health.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tobin isn’t going to the World Cup, I don’t even know how people still think she will. She hasn’t played in months, hasn’t started a game in even longer, hasn’t played a 90 in even longer than that and literally isn’t even with a team right now. Vlatko’s moved on, y’all should too. She seems happy right now vibing in LA, going to events with Christen, doing Re inc projects. Whatever happens next with her career whether that’s playing with a club or retiring as fans we should be happy that she’s happy.

And no she’s not going to Arsenal lmfao, she left them as soon as she could and didn’t want an extension for a reason.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:18
Tobin isn’t going to the World Cup, I don’t even know how people still think she will. She hasn’t played in months, hasn’t started a game in even longer, hasn’t played a 90 in even longer than that and literally isn’t even with a team right now. Vlatko’s moved on, y’all should too. She seems happy right now vibing in LA, going to events with Christen, doing Re inc projects. Whatever happens next with her career whether that’s playing with a club or retiring as fans we should be happy that she’s happy.

And no she’s not going to Arsenal lmfao, she left them as soon as she could and didn’t want an extension for a reason.
X2 she’s not going to the World Cup even if she signed a contract today. Tobin hasn’t played in forever and Vlatkos a clown anyway. I’d say most fans have accepted this too, only a small few are in denial that she’s moved on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

x

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some of y’all really just need to accept the fact that she is probably retiring. She ain’t with a team by now, there are no rumors or whispers about where she is going, she is going to business seminars and focusing entirely on Re. It’s a part of life and I just think it is obvious at this point that she is retiring.