Post by dadou »

ImageImage
Individual thread :
Tobin thread : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3624

Christen thread : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13380

More accurate timeline : https://preathbar.tumblr.com/timeline

***RULES***

- No het talk

- Stay on-topic (do not try to discuss other players here, such as Ash and/or Ali Krieger)

- Do not try to ship/pair Christen or Tobin with anyone other than each other

- No discussion of exes

- Talex crap is autoban

- Do not engage trolls (i.e., replying/quoting). If you do, expect a ban

-Do not bring the Trolls from Instagram,twitter, facebook , tumblr or any social media, it comes here and take the oppotunity to shit stir the thread , please be carefull !!!

- English only, please.

-No stan wars between fans !!Do not try to start trouble between fans of Christen and fans of Tobin if you do you risk a ban !!

-No break up talk!!! If you suspect they are seeing someone else then start a new thread about that couple or take it to their individual thread and let this thread die !!!

-You can post picture of Christen and Tobin when ever you want , you can not post pics that that do not concern them. You can talk about how Christen and Tobin did during a game ,you can mention other players if they are in social media post or involved in a play during a game but dont go into details about other players.

<span style='color:red'>Guideline to follow concerning trolls.

-Ignore them.

-Dont use the word troll

-Do not reply at any time , it only make things worst .

-Do not talk about the trolls , you are doing exactly what they want and its too derailled the thread , by showing them you are upset about them it makes them happy , they thrive on it .

-Report any trolls comment , thank you to everyone who reported , it makes things easier for me.

-Do not try to defend Tobin or Christen, this also go for the MT , some trolls only do it so they can complain about us in the MT, it will also make it easiser to spot the troll.

-When you reply you make it harder to spot the troll , in all you are not helping .

-Also do not bring that Kim person here , this is consider social media drama and is against the rules.

I have warned all of you about this , so dont complain if you are banned for replying

</span>
Example of trolling :

- Then claiming that Tobin is flirty
- Claiming that Christen is cold towards people
- Claiming that Christen is not known in Portland, i.e. drawing a "fame" comparison between Christen and Tobin, particularly putting Christen down
2. Starting a stan war
- CP is better than Tobin and vice versa
- Pitting stans against each other
:tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OMG

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

dadou
Reactions: 259

Post by dadou »

Welcome everyone to the new board , as you can see nothing was transfered from the old board , I think Smurf really tried but it just did not work . It is my understanding that the board from spam will stay opened , we will just not be able to post . So to celebrate the move feel free to post your favorite pics .

I also added all the links to the old board on the top of the thread .

Guest_....
Reactions:

Post by Guest_.... »

Guest wrote:Image
On the way where?

WeRTheNewKids
Reactions: 1

Post by WeRTheNewKids »

Guest_.... wrote:
On the way where?
Portugal, for camp.

Parker
Reactions: 19

Post by Parker »

Okay, yep, this is gonna take a min to get used to...

BlueBird77
Reactions: 4

Post by BlueBird77 »

Hello fellow Cp and Th fans, I heard this is where the cool people hang out now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dadou, do you have any idea why i can not log in? It doesn't recognize my username. Do I have to register again? TIA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OMG my 2 Babes the best BIRTHDAY Gift a Pic of the 2 together iam sooo happy

dadou

Post by dadou »

Guest wrote:Dadou, do you have any idea why i can not log in? It doesn't recognize my username. Do I have to register again? TIA
Yes you have to register again

Grafin
Reactions: 0

Post by Grafin »

dadou wrote:
Guest wrote:Dadou, do you have any idea why i can not log in? It doesn't recognize my username. Do I have to register again? TIA
Yes you have to register again
Thank you, dadou

superlativecorp
Reactions: 0

Post by superlativecorp »

best way to start a new thread.

Hi everyone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

cache
Veteran
Reactions: 88

Post by cache »

Curious though, is this the first Tobin has posted with the both of them? And "we" are on "our" way. Just wow.
:bigcry:
"And they say one person can't make a difference."

Gust21
Reactions:

Post by Gust21 »

Christen looks so cute but wow 5 hrs delay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tobin wears her mother in law's zen necklace lol

Guest_guest
Reactions:

Post by Guest_guest »

They are so cute together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

cache wrote:
Curious though, is this the first Tobin has posted with the both of them? And "we" are on "our" way. Just wow.
That's the first thing I noticed!!!!!

cache
Veteran
Reactions: 88

Post by cache »

Guest wrote:
cache wrote:
Right? And that cute little smile on her face like, "yeah that's my girl".
"And they say one person can't make a difference."

Reactions:

Post by 2317 »

cache wrote:
Guest wrote:
cache wrote:
Right? And that cute little smile on her face like, "yeah that's my girl".
I love Tobes' lil smirk..insert gotta give the gays what they want gif

PPB
Reactions:

Post by PPB »

Except 2-3 days around Christmas, they have spent everyday together since the NWWL championship in Sept right ? Good for them, especially after having been apart that much during the season

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
How do you know that's her moms necklace? Or are you joking cause it's random

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Check Christen's instagram on her birthday. Stacy wore that necklace in the photo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest_guest wrote:
They are so cute together.
Christen def tops

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Check Christen's instagram on her birthday. Stacy wore that necklace in the photo
Oh yeah I see it now that's so cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest_.... wrote:
On the way where?
DA Love marriage and the baby carraige.

corine
Reactions:

Post by corine »

dadou

Post by dadou »

Would you all like that I post here the timeline and the pics someone had made in the old board , in case we loose the old board ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

dadou wrote:Would you all like that I post here&nbsp; the timeline and the pics&nbsp; someone had made in the old board , in case we loose the old board ?
Yes please :)

dadou

Post by dadou »

Guest wrote:
dadou wrote:Would you all like that I post here the timeline and the pics&nbsp; someone had made in the old board , in case we loose the old board ?
Ok I will post the timeline someone had done in the other board .

dadou

Post by dadou »

So here the timeline , that a lovely anon had done in the other thread .

PART 1

ok, so for most of us, it started out as an innocent ship because we thought their interactions were cute together.

dadou

Post by dadou »

Then, fast forward to this year. Christen attends Tobs' 100th cap family dinner. (only Press and Morgan seem to be the only NTers there)
PART 2

"Cool, I didn't know they were that close, though? Sweet, nonetheless." - said most fans of the two.

Anyway. VT tour continues on, then a pitstop at the White House. AKA the day a lot of people hopped onboard this sexy ship.

Then the Trinidad&Tobago post-game happened:

dadou

Post by dadou »

PART 3
And remember when Christen Liked that co-worker's post calling Tobin "literal bae" after that sick move against China?

Then NOLA/Bourbon street happened. Where, a lot of the fandom imploded. The romantic jacket share:

Got us all trying to decipher "the jacket."

Post-Bourbon, they are seen at the airport w/Ali. Seemingly departing together because they were at the same gate.

During the NT break, Tobs is in LA hanging out w/KO. We think nothing of it. *but turns out she's been in LA this entire break, aside from one visit to FL

dadou

Post by dadou »

PART 4

Holidays go by, Press' bday goes by, nothing. We hear nothing. THEN, as camp date approaches, they were seen training together on NYE.

"Ok, that's weird, but whatever. They're preparing for camp." - skeptics.

Then more radio silence for the next couple days (which is weird because, historically, Press always posts about her bday or NYE). Then TOCA training vid day:
SHARING SHORTS.

During camp, several fan accounts say they are always near each other post-locker room. And off the pitch, they're seen grabbing coffee:

dadou

Post by dadou »

PART 5

Moving on to the Ireland game in SD, they were really distant/awkward w/each other:

<span style='color:red'>The video is missing if somone knows what it is 'i'll edit later </span>

But yet, they'd leave Qualcomm stadium together, always:

Hey look, it's "the jacket"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

dadou wrote:
Guest wrote:
dadou wrote:Would you all like that I post here the timeline and the pics someone had made in the old board , in case we loose the old board ?
Ok I will post the timeline someone had done in the other board .
Thank you dadou!

dadou

Post by dadou »

PART 6

After San Diego, team has break. Yet, they are still practicing together.

http://sandifueg0.tumblr.com/post/13831253...e-a-volley-like

They get spotted having a romantic diner.
January 23 - US vs. Republic of Ireland Tobin messing around at the pre-game water bottle handover where tobin stood in front of christen but she took the bottle from HAO instead and drank from it while looking at CP and then she took the bottle from CP then gave it to HAO. During the game there were photos that shows christen staring at tobin while talking to ashlyn on the sideline. There were also photos wherein christen's hand is on top of tobin's hand during halftime huddle. I also included the team photo during their training on jan 22.
Water bottle moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbk8ahYXxO0

Jan 30 An anon said Preath were spotted by her friend in a furniture store when they were in Portland in January wherein it was later on confirmed through the shops IG post.

dadou

Post by dadou »

PART 7

On the same day a photo of preath with a fan was posted on IG and the guy that posted the photo also has a pic of JJ when the team was in Hawaii last December..so probably this was taken in Hawaii.

Feb. 10 USA vs. CRC there was a bit of drama but all is well now..

Then this amazing goal by press happened assisted by tobin..

dadou

Post by dadou »

PART 8

Feb 13 USA vs. Mexico Game the never ending pass or should I say flirting bae's
And then this..
Preath cooling down:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TykzWwjRfX0&feature=youtu.be
Feb. 14 - Valentines Day Preath Tobin holding a key so we assumed that was a key of one of the teams van and they were going somewhere but we never found out were they headed.
Feb. 15 USA vs. Puerto rico game We got these moments during the game.

Feb 21 USA vs. Canada game We got some sightings post game..
Smiling Preath video
http://andnonethericher.tumblr.com/post/13...obins-smile-tho
<span style='color:red'>Could not post the pics since it as from photobucket and the board would not allowed it , sorry</span>

dadou

Post by dadou »

PART 9

After the concacaf finals we thought Press was in LA alone and tobin were somewhere else but then...SURPRISE!!!

Feb 23, 2016 - A fan posted a photo w/ preath at a bar in Sta. Monica watching champions league and also some girl on twitter spotted them having sushi earlier..
And then later on that week CP post on IG which we assumed tobin chasing birds on the beach and tobin's IG post "All we need is LOVE" in which CP and other teammates liked.
On Feb 24 They went to the U-16 camp in LA

SO after that no more sightings until sheba they went MIA .....But then on July 5 the day we were caught off guard, ESPN released The Body Issue Behind the scenes where Christen was on the cover and tobin was there with CP during the photoshoot and the whole fandom exploded.

Bts gallery: http://www.espn.com/espnw/photos/gallery/_...en-press-scenes
March 3 - USA vs. England Some interactions..
March 6 USA vs. France game earlier that day there's a tweet of them in a jewellery store.. And during the game there was is a video of them walking out of the tunnel together pre-game.
walking out of the tunnel :https://realitybites101.tumblr.com/post/140..._related_post=1

March 7-8 - Spotted in some places in Boca raton,FL.

dadou

Post by dadou »

PART 10

March 9 USA vs. Germany game Post-game Tobin asked for water then Press jumped up and brought her the entire rack..
and then some glancing after the awarding ceremony..
In addition to the moments during She Believes cup. These screenshots were from Hope Solo's latest episode of Keeping Score that was posted on August 17.
March 10 to probably March 16 they flew to NJ and went to audi delearship and also visited Press family there which we found out from the snapchat of christen's cousin ( it's a private post) and then they went to New York and spend the remaining days there before heading to their respective nswl clubs based on tweets and IG post.

dadou

Post by dadou »

PART 11

March 17 Tobin back in thorns training w/ marks on her face which most of us if not all assumed it was a hickey.

April 3 After weeks of drought we were surprised when they were caught off guard by FS1 camera watching Orlando vs. Thimbers game sitting next to each other where tobin was like "there 's nothing to see here folks".

Video :[URL=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLwS92Gtnm4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLwS92Gtnm4[/URL]
April 6 Colombia game Photos of preath going out of the bus together , both of our girls scored and there was a cute smile from CP to tobin during the goal celebration. A bit of preath during halftime huddle.

dadou

Post by dadou »

PART 12

April 8 Christen posted a pic on IG playing chess in which later on we confirmed/assumed that tobin was her chess buddy that time because of a fan post wherein tobin was holding a chess set few days later.

April 10 Colombia game part 2
Walking out of the bus next to each other again. During the game the camera captured "The Wink", a tap on tobin when she was down, the arm holding and then we got captain tobs for the first time. Post-game they were spotted only the 2 of them from the team riding the bus together with the staff.

(cont. of apr. 20) We also witnessed tobin got a bit beast mode when her bae got fouled. In these gifs it didn't captured where tobin slightly tapped one of the colombian player's shoulder. (sorry I don't know how to make a gif so I just used what was posted here before)

<span style='color:red'>Could not post those pics again , if someone can find them I will edit it later .</span>

May 17 After a month long of not seeing each other Christen post this on IG "missing you desperately"..coincidence right?

dadou

Post by dadou »

PART 13

May 22 CRS vs. Seattle game - After more than a month of drought for us, we were then blessed with Preath sightings.. :hug: :dance:
Tobin drove from portland to seattle to watch Christen's game against seattle reign where we got pics of them of what looks like a smittten smile for each other which is btw beautiful to witness then drove back to portland together. And then from then on until may 26 they spent there time in Portland before going to the uswnt camp in colorado. While in Portland they were in what it seems like a double date with Allie & her fiance Bati in a vineyard, then a tweet from one of the Thorns strength and conditioning coach about meeting christen in their gym and they were also spotted by a fan outside a coffee shop or something in Portland.

May 29 -Tobin's Birthday Alex morgan tweet a photo with some of the gals including Preath in Brazil vs. Panama game.
The confirmation of Preath bus buddies..pinoe came through for us by tweeting a photo where preath were in the background sitting next to each other where it looks like they were sharing earphones and also a photo with the gals.
On June 2 they were spotted by a fan with crystal dunn and later on before the game that night they came out of the bus together.

[
June 6 Spotted in Cleveland airport flying to Chicago and then on June 7 tweets from some fans who spotted them at the bean in Chicago and in the shed aquarium where a girl was chasing biking preath in which christen confirmed later on in an interview at Copa America game USA vs. CRC where Preath were spotted with JJ..
On June 9 there were tweets that tobin was in Portland training w/ the thorns then went back to Chicago the next day for their game against CRS and then spotted on the day before the game in a thorns practice at Toyota park with other uswnt players including press and jj.

1 Image

dadou

Post by dadou »

PART 14

June 12 Thorns vs. CRS The Unexpected post-game Hug that even christen looked surprised.

June 22 - Thorns vs. CRS part 2 Not much happened but we got Captain Preath though.
June 28 The thorns trainer tweeted that christen was training in their gym with a video but I can't find the video anymore. And then on july 30 he tweeted again with a video of tobin and christen training together and in the same day he tweeted about training in Lake Oswego, OR in which some of us here assumed that that's what explains the IG post of christen on a bathing suit that day.

July 8-9 USA vs. South Africa game - A pic of them during training and then the next day they were spotted leaving together after the game.More clothes sharing.....

dadou

Post by dadou »

PART 15

July 16 - After the July 9 game they've been MIA on SM and then the fandom died all over again when a friend of christen posted this pic on her IG but deleted it later on.

July 18 Dawn scott tweeted a photo of some of the gals running where Tobin was wearing her bae's shorts..
July 22- USA vs. CRC Game That game was probably the first time that we had a lot of preath interactions in a game. :love:
We got....
warm-up buddies
Tobin letting moe go first so she can sit beside christen :
http://maddishmads.tumblr.com/post/1478843...organ-after-you
Christen Checking on Tobin
The "Go Chris" moment :
http://maddishmads.tumblr.com/post/147885266681/go-chris
The ass tap during the celebration of CP's goal :http://maddishmads.tumblr.com/post/1478855...sten-press-goal
The post-game moments
And Tobin hugging Shirley post-game which means all is well for them .

Flicker Album : https://www.flickr.com/photos/28222109@N08/...157671509208275
July 24 Christen's cousin posted on his snapchat again with preath on it while they were in dc but it was a private post and just got spread on tumblr that's why we saw it but it's gone now.

July 29,2016 - From the time they flew from the US up to their first few days in Brazil, aside from the group pics at the airport in the US where the matching orange shoes made an appearance and a few pics individually when they arrived in Brazil we hardly see them especially near each other on photos.

And then one anon with an eagle's eye spotted the butt tap....

Twitter Video :https://twitter.com/ussoccer_wnt/status/759077500710420480

dadou

Post by dadou »

PART 16

July 31 While the rest of the gals were out and about by group in Belo Horizonte our Preath went out just the two of them. And later on that night they were out on a dinner with the team.
Dinner video: https://globoplay.globo.com/v/5202440/

August 2 A bit of preath from their stadium walk-through photos and there was also a bit of preath on Behind the crest part 1.

August 3 USA vs. NZ game cool down Preath...
August 5 -Preath Lunch w/ some of the gals somewhere in belo horizonte.
August 6 USA vs France There were pics of post-game preath
And then on august 7 the team travelled to Manuas and we got a CSI'd photo where preath was walking behind broon and that was the first time we saw the matching pillows.

dadou

Post by dadou »

PART 17

August 9 - A screenshot of Preath with the team in a lobby from behind the scene part 2 video.
And then on august 10 there were Preath photos in brasilia from ISI website which were CSI'd again. We assumed here that the person walking behind tobin in the tunnel was christen because of the matching shoes and pillow and her reflection on the glass. And another photo where preath were walking through a tunnel together.
August 11 Photos of preath during their stadium walk-through in brasilia..as the olympics progressed Preath had been visible they don't care anymore even if they will be photographed by ISI but unfortunatey it was cut short but well that's life.
August 12 USA vs. Sweden Just a couple of pics of them standing next to each other after the pk and that's it and sorry I will not post those photos. Others might still be upset.

August 14 After the Sweden game we didn't know if Preath was still in Brazil because they've been MIA again on SM and then Christen's dad posted on IG with Christen on it but no Tobin. so where was Tobin we wondered..
And then on August 15 a fan spotted Preath in Chicago airport with only one luggage and the matching pillows (we don't know if there was another luggage checked-in) and press carrying her bag and tobin's orange backpack. We found out later on that they went to Portland.

And on the same day an anon said his friend allegedly saw preath kissing in a beerline at Broods Band concert in Portland. Some anons here assumed that it is true because in Tobin's spotify she listened broods 9 hrs ago that day. (I try not to include here in my timeline stories
that has no photos or solid evidence to prove that it happened but I included this story because there is a bit of evidence and it was a big discussion here so it is up to you if you believe it or not)

August 17 Christen posted in IG a photo of her flying kite and we assumed that tobin was flying the other kite since we knew they were together and an anon said that they were in Hood river, OR and we're used to tobin being MIA on pics.
And then after that day they've been MIA again in SM until christen posted in IG on August 22 of a photo of her on a swing wearing tobin's shorts but it must be a latergram since christen was supposed to be flying that day back to Chicago for the NWSL.

dadou

Post by dadou »

Alright that's it , that where we stopped the timeline , if you want a more accurate timeline here one https://preath-things.tumblr.com/timeline I will also add that link to the first page .

If some of you want to do a pic spam of your favorite moment go ahead , I am taking a break lol.